Hunter Biden Dominates Trump

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 15, 2024, 4:47:28 PMFeb 15

| Special counsel charges FBI confidential source for
| allegedly providing false derogatory info on President
| Biden, Hunter Biden
|
| Alexander Smirnov was arrested in Las Vegas on Wednesday.
<https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-charges-fbi-confidential-source-alexander-smirnov/story?id=107275129>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 16, 2024, 8:50:40 AMFeb 16
> | Special counsel charges FBI confidential source for
> | allegedly providing false derogatory info on President
> | Biden, Hunter Biden
> |
> | Alexander Smirnov was arrested in Las Vegas on Wednesday.

| With the indictment yesterday of Alexander Smirnov, the
| source of those false claims, [Special Counsel David] Weiss
| confesses he is a direct witness in an attempt to frame Joe
| Biden, even as he attempts to bury it.
<https://www.emptywheel.net/2024/02/16/david-weiss-is-a-direct-witness-to-the-crimes-on-which-he-indicted-alexander-smirnov/>

--bks

NoBody

Feb 17, 2024, 10:44:44 AMFeb 17
On 15 Feb 2024 21:47:24 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
Prosecution of whistleblowers...hmm.
Interesting. I could have *sworn* you were against that.

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 17, 2024, 11:17:05 AMFeb 17
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | Special counsel charges FBI confidential source for
>> | allegedly providing false derogatory info on President
>> | Biden, Hunter Biden
>> |
>> | Alexander Smirnov was arrested in Las Vegas on Wednesday.
>><https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-charges-fbi-confidential-source-alexander-smirnov/story?id=107275129>
>
>Prosecution of whistleblowers...hmm.

He's not a "whistleblower" he's a criminal.

--bks

Siri Cruise

Feb 17, 2024, 2:07:50 PMFeb 17
It's almost as terrible as prosecuting perjurors.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

NoBody

Feb 18, 2024, 9:03:32 AMFeb 18

NoBody

Feb 18, 2024, 9:04:04 AMFeb 18
Love it.

Prosecution of whistleblowers..hmm.

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 18, 2024, 9:06:45 AMFeb 18

>> | With the indictment yesterday of Alexander Smirnov, the
>> | source of those false claims, [Special Counsel David] Weiss
>> | confesses he is a direct witness in an attempt to frame Joe
>> | Biden, even as he attempts to bury it.

Good point, Kremlin Girl: Comer has been trying to indict Biden
for years now, and he ended up getting his own "witness" indicted!
So sad.

--bks

See Subject line.

NoBody

Feb 19, 2024, 7:00:51 AMFeb 19
And you run from the prosectuion of a whistleblower.
Welcome to the new Russia - you should be right at home.

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 19, 2024, 7:40:10 AMFeb 19
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> quoted:

| Indictment of FBI Informant Undermines Centerpiece of GOP's
| Impeachment Case
<https://www.factcheck.org/2024/02/indictment-of-fbi-informant-undermines-centerpiece-of-gops-impeachment-case/>

--bks

NoBody

Feb 20, 2024, 7:16:20 AMFeb 20
Once again Bradley runs away from Dems prosecuting whistleblowers.

Siri Cruise

Feb 20, 2024, 2:30:01 PMFeb 20
It isn't relevant whether the blown whistle is the truth, just
that it echo your hate.

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 4:16:39 PMFeb 21
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 11:29:49 -0800, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>> On Mon, 19 Feb 2024 12:40:06 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>> Sherman) wrote:
>>
>>> Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> quoted:

>>> <https://www.factcheck.org/2024/02/indictment-of-fbi-informant-undermines-centerpiece-of-gops-impeachment-case/>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>
>> Once again Bradley runs away from Dems prosecuting whistleblowers.
>>

>It isn't relevant whether the blown whistle is the truth, just
>that it echo your hate.

Kremlin Gurl wants to illegally prosecute Biden for political reasons but people who
actually commit crimes should be exempt if she likes their politics.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.