WTF is WRONG with our Resident Pedo Swine and Psychopathic Spammer Razovic? (3)

Peeler

Sep 27, 2022, 3:47:19 AM9/27/22
The poor hysterical idiot can't FUCK! LOL

The ONLY thing she "can" is rave madly and impotently on Usenet!

She got NO LIFE outside Usenet AT ALL!

She has been "living" on Usenet for about TWENTY-FIVE YEARS, without any
break! LOL

She obviously got NO BRAIN!

She's so retarded that she doesn't even realize that she keeps REVEALING her
mental, emotional and sexual handicaps on Usenet! LOL

Innit, our miserable pedophilic punching bag?

"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

You will NEVER understand it, eh, filthy old pedo swine?