WTF is WRONG with Pedophilic Dreckserb Razovic, the Psychopathic Spammer? (5)

Peeler

Sep 16, 2022, 10:35:34 AM9/16/22
Well, apart from for her blatant pedophilia, her obsession with men's
genitals, her obsession with shit, her rape victim blaming, her mocking of
survivors of child abuse, her sick racism, her obsessive anti-Semitism, her
ridiculous nazi glorification, her congenital idiocy, her perversion, her
degeneration, her being a ridiculous sexual cripple and, above all, her
overt COWARDICE...

...apart from all that there is NOTHING wrong with her!

LOL

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!

Michael Ejercito

Sep 16, 2022, 11:08:48 AM9/16/22
Peeler wrote:
> Well, apart from for her blatant pedophilia, her obsession with men's
> genitals, her obsession with shit, her rape victim blaming, her mocking of
> survivors of child abuse, her sick racism, her obsessive anti-Semitism, her
> ridiculous nazi glorification, her congenital idiocy, her perversion, her
> degeneration, her being a ridiculous sexual cripple and, above all, her
> overt COWARDICE...
>
> ...apart from all that there is NOTHING wrong with her!
>
> LOL

Do not forget the sheer fear of Christopher Charles Morton!

Michael

www.avg.com

Ed Debevic

Sep 23, 2022, 3:29:00 PM9/23/22

https://i.postimg.cc/sxzDTGBf/shut-up-gook.jpg

> Michael

jdyoung

Sep 23, 2022, 3:35:30 PM9/23/22
Why was the wheelbarrow invented? To teach niggers to walk on their
hind legs.

What has 200 balls and fucks a nigger? A shotgun.

What’s the first thing taught in a Harlem driving school? How to
unlock a car with a coat hanger.

How do you say Rodney King in Spanish? Piñata.

How many cops does it take to throw a nigger down a flight of stairs?
None, he fell down them.

What’s green and pink and purple and orange? A nigger dressed for
church.

What’s the New York State motto? Eat, Drink and be Merry, for tomorrow
you may be killed by a nigger in Central park.

What do you say to a nigger in a three-piece suit? Will the defendant
please rise.

How is transportation being improved in Harlem? They’re planting the
trees closer together.

Why do niggers call white people “honkies”? That’s the last noise they
hear before the white people run them over.

White Power!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com
https://www.facebook.com/jon.young.10420

Peeler

Sep 23, 2022, 3:46:36 PM9/23/22
On Fri, 23 Sep 22 19:28:57 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Ed Debevic, whined again:

> https://i.postimg.cc/sxzDTGBf/shut-up-gook.jpg

What's it about, Loose Sphincter? Come on, use your own words again! Make
everyone laught at your abysmal stupidity again! LOL

--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
MID: <ajftsc9mb16l8v86a...@4ax.com>

Peeler

Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe

Sep 27, 2022, 8:25:50 AM9/27/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 09:49:12 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

<fluhs Grik skata>

It's pretty obvious innit anus!

Peeler

Sep 27, 2022, 10:43:16 AM9/27/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 13:25:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
farted again:

> <fluhs Grik skata>

The TRUTH restored:

>> Well, apart from for her blatant pedophilia, her obsession with men's
>> genitals, her obsession with excrements, her rape victim blaming, her
>> mocking of survivors of child abuse, her sick racism, her obsessive
>> anti-Semitism, her ridiculous nazi glorification, her congenital idiocy,
>> her perversion, her degeneration, her being a ridiculous sexual cripple
>> and, above all, her overt COWARDICE...
>>
>> ...apart from all that there is NOTHING wrong with her!
>>
>> LOL

> It's pretty obvious innit anus!

And HOW obvious it all is, you subnormal psychopath! LOL

The Jews

Sep 27, 2022, 10:50:58 AM9/27/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 16:42:38 +0200, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
wrote:

>On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 13:25:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
>farted again:
>
>> <fluhs Grik skata>
>
>The TRUTH restored:
>
>>> Well, apart from for her blatant pedophilia, her obsession with men's
>>> genitals, her obsession with excrements, her rape victim blaming, her
>>> mocking of survivors of child abuse, her sick racism, her obsessive
>>> anti-Semitism, her ridiculous nazi glorification, her congenital idiocy,
>>> her perversion, her degeneration, her being a ridiculous sexual cripple
>>> and, above all, her overt COWARDICE...
>>>
>>> ...apart from all that there is NOTHING wrong with her!

Don't forget morbid obesity and constant drug abuse!

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 397,121
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017- *FIVE* YEARS AGO- that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!

Costas Skatadopoulopoulos

Sep 27, 2022, 4:12:42 PM9/27/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 07:50:53 -0700, grubby, incajonic anti-American
jew non-white inferiorist Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
<je...@humiliated-by-the-humans.org> wrote:

<jew shite b'rissed>

STILL trying to grow that jew mini-cajone, jewboi?

LOL!

The Jews

Sep 27, 2022, 4:28:54 PM9/27/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 21:12:38 +0100, Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
<skata....@piraeus.gr> wrote:
>>On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 16:42:38 +0200, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
>>wrote:
>>
>>>On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 13:25:47 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
>>>bitch Razovic, the resident psychopath of sci and scj and Usenet's famous
>>>sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe",
>>>farted again:

>>>The TRUTH restored:

>>Don't forget morbid obesity and constant drug abuse!

>STILL trying to grow that jew mini-cajone, jewboi?

Why, do you want to suck on it? I'm not 8 years old, you know, so you
wouldn't be interested!

[laughs in Jewish]

Peeler

Sep 27, 2022, 4:31:41 PM9/27/22
On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 21:12:38 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Costas Skatadopoulopoulos",
farted again:

> <jew shite b'rissed>

The TRUTH restored:

>> Don't forget morbid obesity and constant drug abuse!

> STILL trying to grow that jew mini-cajone, jewboi?

Those cajones he keeps slapping you senseless with, you ridiculous dickless
wonder? LOL

being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!

Michael Ejercito

Sep 28, 2022, 10:45:07 AM9/28/22
The Jews wrote:
> On Tue, 27 Sep 2022 21:12:38 +0100, Costas Skatadopoulopoulos
> <skata....@piraeus.gr> wrote:

>>> Don't forget morbid obesity and constant drug abuse!
>
>> STILL trying to grow that jew mini-cajone, jewboi?
>
> Why, do you want to suck on it? I'm not 8 years old, you know, so you
> wouldn't be interested!
He is also into the bovine kind!

Michael Ejercito

Sep 28, 2022, 11:02:52 AM9/28/22
Peeler wrote:
> On Fri, 23 Sep 22 19:28:57 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
> neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Ed Debevic, whined again:
>

>> https://i.postimg.cc/sxzDTGBf/shut-up-gook.jpg
>
> What's it about, Loose Sphincter? Come on, use your own words again! Make
> everyone laught at your abysmal stupidity again! LOL

He keeps calling me a gook.

Peeler

Sep 28, 2022, 11:58:08 AM9/28/22
On Wed, 28 Sep 2022 08:02:48 -0700, Michael Ejercito wrote:

> Peeler wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Sep 22 19:28:57 UTC, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married gay
>> neo-nazitard, now FORGING as Ed Debevic, whined again:
>>

>>> https://i.postimg.cc/sxzDTGBf/shut-up-gook.jpg
>>
>> What's it about, Loose Sphincter? Come on, use your own words again! Make
>> everyone laught at your abysmal stupidity again! LOL
>>
> He keeps calling me a gook.

He also, like every truly retarded gay nazoid, keeps making a total ass of
himself! LOL