Einstein's Praeputium Located

hanson

Mar 31, 2016, 7:04:51 PM3/31/16
API/UPI -------- Ulmer Stadtzeitung
By Karl Peter Stachel ------ 04-01-2016 LT

***** Einstein's Praeputium Located. *****

Under special arrangements with Ulm's Urban Renewal
& Redevelopment agency, German archeologists from
the University of Munich were granted a few days for
forensic investigations on the Ulmer Bahnhofstrasse,
before the start of demolition activities by city work crews.

There, in Einstein's house of birth on Bahnhofstrasse 20,
in Ulm, they discovered, behind an alcove, an old, sealed
perfume bottle, filled with Formaldehyde and labeled as
"Von userem liebsten Albertle, 14. März 1879" (from our
dearest Baby Albert). It turned out that the small, grayish
lump in the bottle was originally Einstein's foreskin and
was kept there on the wishes of Einstein's mother.

The find was jubilantly hailed as being very significant by
Einstein's worshippers to whom this artifact appears to be
as imnportant as are the Dead Sea Scrolls to Christians.

The current Ulmer Moel, Ariel Meir-Cohn, was consulted
and he asserted that the foreskin could have been indeed
a sentimental keep-sake by Einstein's parents, in memory
of their Baby Albert's circumcision on 14 March, 1879.

To verify, investigative local TV reporters located the
descendents of Baruch Messerman, the Moel in charge circa
1879. The Messermans said that they would check their family
records at home and in their synagogue for further clues.

Meanwhile, Einstein's penile residue was flown to McMaster in
the USA which maintains a "brain bank" where Einstein's brain
has been preserved in a jar. Einstein's pickled brain and his
foreskin and will undergo DNA analysis to see whether the two
items have something in common.

-----------------------------

Cincinnati, OH -- Herald Clarion wire dispatch -- 03-31-2016 LT.

Referring to the above "Ulm" article the Cincinnati Clarion will
report in tomorrow's edition that researchers from the Beyt-Sim
Institute for Advanced Optics have made holographic records
of more than 2 doz. video/audio apparitions of Einstein's ghostly
appearance which emanated into the expanding space out of
the vent of the HVAC duct in the room where Einstein's pickled
brain and his foreskin do reside these days.

The 2 lead scientists, Rabbinical Professor Benjamin Franklin
Jacoby and associate Professor Harlow Campbell are in sharp
disagreement whether the ghostly phenomena occurred due
to optical Faraday effects of irreducible "spin is in" tensors in
R(3) of longitudinal ghost fields of free space electromagnetism
- or - from relativistic gauge re-normalization of the spinor fields
that give rise to emerging, complimentary gauge ghost fields.

Leaving such trivial matters aside, phenomenologically
interesting is the fact that Dr. Einstein, in his ghostly encore,
bitterly complained because his two carnal residues were
kept in the same box:
"Too close together", he said. The dearly departed objected
in his ghostly re-appearances that the intimate proximity of
his brain and his foreskin are unacceptable and un-kosher,
since it will lead to the wrong impression and false conclusion
that Einstein once was a dick-head and a schmuck-face.

The Starmaker

Apr 1, 2016, 1:22:27 AM4/1/16

The Starmaker

Apr 1, 2016, 2:03:30 AM4/1/16

hanson

Apr 1, 2016, 3:20:35 AM4/1/16
hanson wrote:
So Stermacher, which of the 2 investigators do you side
with; Rabbinical Professor Benjamin Franklin Jacoby or
Associate Professor Harlow Campbell?... given that

Einstein |||AE||| contributed to physics distortions with
his delusions which he described as

were AE's crony's, the gay Jew Pablo Picasso who
smeared onto his canvasses those obscene and
bizarre distortions of the human face and form &
called that not only realism, but surrealism. ... LOL!

Sure, Sternacher, "we don't need another Einstein"
but much more important is the fact that we don't
need the hordes of Einstein Dingleberries that still
litter the landscape of physics. - But, different strokes
for,of and by different folks, n'est pas.... ahahaha...

hanson

Apr 1, 2016, 8:36:57 AM4/1/16
hanson wrote:
So Stomacher, use the short link at the end of this post
to promote youe tripe, but for now never mind the Atonic
bomb, but respond to the question.... which one of the 2
investigators do you side with; ...
1) the Rabbinical Professor Benjamin Franklin Jacoby
2) or Associate Professor Harlow Campbell?...
given that ....

Einstein |||AE||| contributed to physics distortions with
his delusions which he described as

were AE's crony's, the gay Jew Pablo Picasso who
smeared onto his canvasses those obscene and
bizarre distortions of the human face and form &
called that not only realism, but surrealism. ... LOL!

Sure, Sternacher, "we don't need another Einstein"
but much more important is the fact that we don't
need the hordes of Einstein Dingleberries that still
litter the landscape of physics. - But, different strokes
for,of and by different folks, n'est pas.... ahahaha...

Sternmacher wrote:
We certaintly don't need 'another' Einstein in this world...

<http://tinyurl.com/How-Einstein-Built-the-A-Bomb>

The Starmaker

Apr 2, 2016, 4:47:06 PM4/2/16
Now,

when looking at the Bing search:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=%22the+man+who+built+the+atomic+bomb%22&FORM=HDRSC2

for the "the man who built the atomic bomb"

you will notice a pictue of Albert Einstein...

and the letter L was changed to the letter E to show E-mc2

originally it had the letter "L"...

but they changed it because the letter 'L' stands for

The Energy used for atomic bombs...Radation, Uranium, radium...

because Albert Einstein was *only* 'thinking' of

Building An Atomic Bomb!

The Starmaker

The Starmaker

Apr 3, 2016, 1:00:59 AM4/3/16
The Starmaker wrote:

> Now,
>
> when looking at the Bing search:
> http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=%22the+man+who+built+the+atomic+bomb%22&FORM=HDRSC2
>
> for the "the man who built the atomic bomb"
>
> you will notice a picture of Albert Einstein...
>
> and the letter L was changed to the letter E to show E-mc2
>
> originally it had the letter "L"...
>
> but they changed it because the letter 'L' stands for
>
> The Energy used for atomic bombs...Radation, Uranium, radium...
>
> because Albert Einstein was *only* 'thinking' of
>
> Building An Atomic Bomb!
>
> The Starmaker

You will also notice in the same link
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=%22the+man+who+built+the+atomic+bomb%22&FORM=HDRSC2

inventions designed by Albert Einstein...

like woman's blouses and bombs.