Al Shaprton the Magic Nigger - Nigger Sharpton has no place on the public airways, and it's time to take the effort to get rid of him up a notch.

Tom Sr.

Apr 19, 2015, 7:43:51 AM4/19/15
This is a great video of President Obama:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hswUlODwal4

--
Posted on behalf of:
The Daily Kos - http://www.dailykos.com/

Janice Willa Zaragoza

Apr 19, 2015, 6:40:08 PM4/19/15
Real name Fwanklin. Fwanklin is a famous homo. Fwanklin's 15 seconds
of fame came at a Star Trek Convention when he embarrassed the
audience, embarrassed America, embarrassed humanity and embarrassed
Gene Roddenberry by asking why Star Trek didn't have any faggot
characters. Fwanklin, after many beatings, has become just another
cock-slapped usenet zoo monkey. Liars, once they have been exposed,
frequently revert to behavior most similar to a zoo monkey who sits in
the cage throwing feces at passersby but saying nothing of value.

Franklin Hummel - born May 1953

Seized by the Court and sold at auction:
18 Linwood St, Unit 3
Boston, Massachusetts 02119-1543
http://www.masslandrecords.com/Suffolk/

(617) 541-3834

Faggot Butt-Buddy: Arnold D Thomas
(Bankrupt - 2011)

[][][][][][]

The DemocRATs Hall Of Shame asks "Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Sat, 10 May 2014 05:51:48 -0700 (PDT), "Tom Sr."
<thomas.sw...@gmail.com> wrote:
>I told him almost a year ago now that his address for me was wrong,
>that I had moved

You didn't "move" you were booted out and your condo was TAKEN BY THE
COURT AND YOU GOT NOTHING.................

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on behalf of:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!