Re: 80% Serial Killers - Republicans

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 1:29:30 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> wrote:

>POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN

20% of serials are black.

Blacks are 13% of the population.

Ergo, they're overrepresented in serial killing just as in all other
crimes.

And guess how they vote.

Heh.

Palin's Cheesedick

Jul 12, 2010, 1:37:47 PM7/12/10

"Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteT...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in message

Most criminals can't vote, Simpleton.
Heh.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5272 (20100712) __________

http://www.eset.com

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 1:48:48 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:47 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> wrote:

>"Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteT...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:21:57 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
>> <limb...@territs.net> wrote:
>>
>>>POLL FINDS EIGHTY PERCENT OF SERIAL KILLERS VOTE REPUBLICAN
>>
>> 20% of serials are black.
>>
>> Blacks are 13% of the population.
>>
>> Ergo, they're overrepresented in serial killing just as in all other
>> crimes.
>>
>> And guess how they vote.
>
>Most criminals can't vote, Simpleton.
>Heh.

That would apply also to convicted white (Repub) serials, dumbass.

Dig it.

Palin's Cheesedick

Jul 12, 2010, 2:50:14 PM7/12/10

"Way Back Jack" <DumpObama@America.> wrote in message

Bush & Cheney were the first two appointed criminals in the WH, in history.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 5273 (20100712) __________

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 2:53:29 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:50:14 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
<limb...@territs.net> wrote:

>"Way Back Jack" <DumpObama@America.> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 10:37:47 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
>> <limb...@territs.net> wrote:
>>

>>>"Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteT...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in message

>>>Most criminals can't vote, Simpleton.
>>>Heh.
>>
>> That would apply also to convicted white (Repub) serials, dumbass.
>
>Bush & Cheney were the first two appointed criminals in the WH, in history.

Obama's the first WH occupant who hated the country as well as its 1st
Marxist.

Brian Wraith

Jul 12, 2010, 3:00:51 PM7/12/10
On 7/12/2010 11:53 AM, Way Back Jack wrote:
> On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:50:14 -0700, "Palin's Cheesedick"
> <limb...@territs.net> wrote:
>

>> "Way Back Jack"<DumpObama@America.> wrote in message

>>> That would apply also to convicted white (Repub) serials, dumbass.
>>
>> Bush& Cheney were the first two appointed criminals in the WH, in history.

> Obama's the first WH occupant who hated the country as well as its 1st
> Marxist.

Obama has even made this conservative miss Bill Clinton...... sheeez.

Palin's Flapping Asshole

Jul 12, 2010, 3:31:25 PM7/12/10

"Way Back Jack" <DumpObama@America.> wrote in message

I wish Obama hated the Rightist Fascists as much as Reagan/Bush hated poor
libs.

Way Back Jack

Jul 12, 2010, 3:35:48 PM7/12/10

Unfortunately, Obama hates the white middle class.

As for Reagan, he challenged the underclass to take responsibility and
take advantage of America's opportunities. Such an evil man.
(snicker)

First Post.

Jul 12, 2010, 6:04:37 PM7/12/10

Roughly 70% of convicted felons, which numbers are many time larger
than serial killers, are either black or hispanic. Blacks make up
over 50% of the total number of convicted felons in the US
According to various studies, if they were allowed to vote they would
overwhelmingly vote for democrats.
Which also brings up the point, Don Albasani, the troll you responded
to, is once again talking dumbassed crap that he has made up in his
own mind. Convicted serial killers, being convicted felons, have lost
the right to vote. Therefore the statement that they "vote
republican" is just an outright lie. Nothing new there considering
the source.
And the fact remains that even though someone may have found that a
very small number of individuals, ie serial killers, would vote
Republican if they could, there are atill a hell of a lot more violent
convicts that would vote for democrats.
Therefore roughly less that .1% of convicted murderers would vote
Republican while the other 99.9% would vote for a democrat.

Albasani once again makes the mistake of believing that everyone
reading his posts are less intelligent than he thinks he is.

Palin's Flapping Asshole

Jul 12, 2010, 7:12:57 PM7/12/10

"Way Back Jack" <AnAbsoluteT...@WhiteHouse.gov> wrote in message

Reagan played shell games. Reagan painted pretty pictures while he blew
monies on military obsoletes. Then he lied about jobs.
As far as Obama "hating whites", you are a fucking liar.

ObamaNation=Abomination

Jul 12, 2010, 7:24:40 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:35:48 GMT,

ObamaNation=Abomination

Jul 12, 2010, 7:29:32 PM7/12/10
On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:12:57 -0700, "Palin's Flapping Asshole"
<smelly_l...@territs.net> wrote:

Reagan was of course hated by the welfare set. Fact is that the black
middle class grew during his Administration more than under any otehr
Pres.

Of course Obama hates whites. He believes that US exceptionalism was
built on the backs of the "underclass" and by gawd he's going to make
it right.

Just imagine any other Pres, sitting by while his DOJ chief dropped
charges against a skinhead group that terrorized blax when they tried
to vote. That DOJ would have gotten the word to skate.

"I ceased to advertise my mother's race at the age of twelve or
thirteen,
when I began to suspect that by doing so I was ingratiating myself to
whites."

"I found solace in nursing a pervasive sense of grievance and
animosity
against my mother's race."

"To avoid being mistaken for a sellout, I chose my friends
carefully. The
more politically active black students. The foreign students. The
Chicanos. The Marxist professors and structural feminists."

"I learned to slip back and forth between my black and white worlds.
One
of those tricks I had learned: People were satisfied so long as you
were
courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves. They were more than
satisfied; they were relieved -- such a pleasant surprise to find a
well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time."

"I had learned not to care. I blew a few smoke rings, remembering
those
years. Pot had helped, and booze; maybe a little blow when you could
afford
it. Not smack, though. ..."

"...I've got two daughters. 9 years old and 6 years old. I am going
teach them first of all about values and morals. But if they make a
mistake, I don't want them punished with a baby."

"I can no more disown (Jeremiah Wright) than I can disown the black
community." --UPDATE: Barack Obama decides to "disown" him on
Tuesday,
April 29th after he realized his campaign was in severe turmoil due to
his
association with Mr. Wright.

"The point I was making was not that Grandmother harbors any racial
animosity. She doesn't. But she is a typical white person..."

"That's just how white folks will do you."

"You go into some of these small towns in Pennsylvania, and like a
lot of
small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years
and
nothing's replaced them. And they fell through the Clinton
administration,
and the Bush administration, and each successive administration has
said
that somehow these communities are gonna regenerate and they have not.
And
it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or
religion or
antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment
or
anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

"We need somebody who's got the heart, the empathy, to recognize
what it's
like to be a young teenage mom, the empathy to understand what it's
like to
be poor or African-American or gay or disabled or old - and that's the
criterion by which I'll be selecting my judges."

Call to Islamic prayer is "one of the prettiest sounds on Earth at
sunset."

thirdh...@gmail.com

May 4, 2016, 12:03:57 AM5/4/16
Read that on MS-LSD or the Daily Kos? Gacy, Ramirez, Gein, Dahmer, Wournos, Starkweather (ever heard of him), Berkowitz ALL DEMOCRATS and that is just scratching the surface

GROW UP child