Read Now the 10 Tips to win the love of your husband by
1. Make Dua to Allah to make your marriage and relationship
successful. All good things are from Allah.
Never forget to ask Allah ta'ala for the blessing of having a
successful marriage that begins in this Dunya and continues on - by
the Mercy of Allah ta'ala - into Jannah.
2. Listen and Obey! Obeying your husband is Fard! Your husband is the
Ameer of the household. Give him that right and respect..
3. Always seek to please your husband, for he is your key to Jannah.
Rasul Allah - sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - taught us that any women
who dies in a state where her husband is pleased with her, shall enter
Jannah. So .. please him..
4. An argument is a fire in the house. Extinguish it with a simple
'I'm sorry' even if it is not your fault. When you fight back, you are
only adding wood to the fire. Watch how sweetly an argument will end
when you just say sincerely, "Look, I'm sorry. Let's be friends.".
5. Thank your husband constantly for the nice things he does. Then
thank him again. This is one of the most important techniques, as the
opposite is a characteristic of the women of hellfire..
6. Joke and play games with your husband. A mans secret: they seek
women who are lighthearted and have a sense of humor. As Rasul Allah -
sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam - told Jabir to marry someone who would
make him laugh and he would make her laugh..
7. Always wear jewelry and dress up in the house. From the early
years, little girls have adorned themselves with earrings and
bracelets and worn pretty dresses - as described in the Qur'an. As a
wife, continue to use the jewelry that you have and the pretty dresses
for your husband..
8. Review the characteristics of the Hoor Al-Ayn and try to imitate
them The Qur'an and Sunnah describe the women in Jannah with certain
characteristics. Such as the silk they wear, their large dark eyes,
their singing to their husband, etc. Try it, wear silk for your
husband, put Kohl in your eyes to 'enlarge' them, and sing to your
9. When your husband comes home, greet him with a wonderful greeting.
Imagine your husband coming home to a clean house, an exquisitely
dressed wife, a dinner prepared with care, children clean and sweet
smelling, a clean bedroom - what would this do to his love for you?
Now imagine what the opposite does to him..
10. Use your 'Fitnah' to win the heart of your husband All women have
the ornaments that Allah blessed them with. Use the beauty Allah -
Azza wa Jal - has bestowed you with to win the heart of your husband..
"Ah yes, we must mollify angry fanatics who seek our destruction
because otherwise .. they might get mad and seek our destruction."
- Ann Coulter 9/26/2002