Russian Intelligence Behind Biden Burisma Smears

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 20, 2024, 6:36:28 PMFeb 20
Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
with Russian intelligence agents.

As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
<https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 20, 2024, 7:02:28 PMFeb 20
>Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>with Russian intelligence agents.

Yow!
| [T]the misinformation he is spreading is not confined to
| 2020. He is actively peddling new lies that could impact US
| elections after meeting with Russian intelligence officials
| in November.

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 21, 2024, 9:36:27 AMFeb 21
>>Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>>arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>>with Russian intelligence agents.

> | [T]he misinformation he is spreading is not confined to
> | 2020. He is actively peddling new lies that could impact US
> | elections after meeting with Russian intelligence officials
> | in November.

| For real, can we recap: Sitting members of Congress
| initiated IMPEACHMENT PROCEEDINGS against a U.S. President
| based on information passed to them by an agent of Russian
| intelligence. Same members refuse to pass aid to Ukraine.
| Same members defend Trump.

<https://twitter.com/AshaRangappa_/status/1760135573942014311>

--bks

Robert Gowan

Feb 21, 2024, 11:40:10 AMFeb 21
We may need a second amendment solution for Republiscum/QAnon traitors in Congress.

pothead

Feb 21, 2024, 12:41:11 PMFeb 21
So this guy has been an FBI informant for a decade or more and all of a sudden as the walls are
closing in on the Biden crime family they deem him a Russian plant?
Are you that naive?
--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Blue Lives Matter

Feb 21, 2024, 12:52:17 PMFeb 21
On 2/21/2024 9:41 AM, pothead wrote:
> On 2024-02-20, Bradley K. Sherman <b...@panix.com> wrote:
>> Before propagating lies about Bursima and the Bidens, recently
>> arrested Trumpling, Alexander Smirnov, had extensive meetings
>> with Russian intelligence agents.
>>
>> As charged in the United States District Court of Nevada:
>> <https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064/gov.uscourts.nvd.167064.15.0.pdf>
>>
>> --bks
>
> So this guy has been an FBI informant for a decade or more and all of a sudden as the walls are
> closing in on the Biden crime family they deem him a Russian plant?
> Are you that naive?

Are you that stupid, in addition to being naïve? Three words for you, "pothole":
Robert Philip Hanssen. How long was that Soviet spy in the FBI before being
caught? I'll tell you, you stupid shit-4-braincell moron: from 1979 to 2001.

You stupid fucking Trumpswab.

Siri Cruise

Feb 21, 2024, 6:55:37 PMFeb 21
Anything used to convict him will be put in the public record so
we will know some of his personal history.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 7:31:59 PMFeb 21
And here we go. Once again the right is sucking Russian cock.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.