Hanoi Jane Sez All 'White' Men Should Be Arrested

24D.234

May 28, 2023, 8:37:12 PM5/28/23
Liberal actress Jane Fonda says white men are to blame for 'climate
crisis' and is calling for them to all be ARRESTED and jailed

Jane Fonda blamed 'white men' and racism for the climate crisis
on Saturday

Actress called for men to face 'arrest and jail' for their
destruction to the globe

. . .

I suppose death camps are next.

Interesting she didn't include 'white' WOMEN eh ? :-)

In the UK yesterday there was a mob bearing signs that
read "Arm Trans Kids".

Looks like the further left is planning on doing some
real killing and terrorizing.

So where are the security raids ? Arrests ? Investigations ?

Talk like ISIS, get TREATED like ISIS.

Phil Omdahl

May 28, 2023, 8:37:22 PM5/28/23
On 5/28/2023 5:34 PM, 24D.234 wrote:
> Liberal actress Jane Fonda says white men are to blame for 'climate crisis' and
> is calling for them to all be ARRESTED and jailed

Nope. That's a lie.

24D.234

May 28, 2023, 10:42:38 PM5/28/23
So, she didn't say that ???

Yea she did, and you KNOW it :-)

Phil Omdahl

May 28, 2023, 10:50:27 PM5/28/23
On 5/28/2023 7:40 PM, 24D.234 wrote:
> On 5/28/23 8:37 PM, Phil Omdahl wrote:
>> On 5/28/2023 5:34 PM, 24D.234 wrote:
>>> Liberal actress Jane Fonda says white men are to blame for 'climate crisis'
>>> and is calling for them to all be ARRESTED and jailed
>>
>> Nope.  That's a lie.
>
>   So, she didn't say that ???

Right: she didn't say that. You lied.

24D.234

May 28, 2023, 11:17:43 PM5/28/23
Wow ... the denial ... the denial. Go ahead,
google/duck/whatever - her speech is all over
the place, video and everything.

Sorry, but the Big Lie isn't gonna work for
you today. At this point nobody HAS to lie
about outrageous racist/sexist/etc Wokies -
they KEEP ON PROVIDING for free.

MarcusAurelius

May 28, 2023, 11:19:22 PM5/28/23
That's simply a defamation on Fonda's part for the purpose of furthering her "Cultural Marxist". "politically correct", and "feminist" agenda.

NoBody

May 29, 2023, 10:47:05 AM5/29/23
On Sun, 28 May 2023 20:34:57 -0400, "24D.234" <24D...@tpq23b.net>
wrote:
And for the deniers out there, here's a citation:

"CANNES, FRANCE: Jane Fonda is being slammed for specifically blaming
White men for creating "climate crisis." "It is a tragedy that we have
to absolutely stop. We have to arrest and jail those men — they're all
men [behind this]," the 'Grace and Frankie' star said at the Cannes
Film Festival on Saturday, May 27. Fonda added that there "would be no
climate crisis if there was no racism." Speaking of the "hierarchy"
that gives power to men, the actress said, "White men are the things
that matter and then everything else [is] at the bottom.""

https://meaww.com/shes-a-disaster-jane-fonda-under-fire-as-she-blames-and-calls-to-arrest-white-men-for-climate-crisis

Johnny

May 29, 2023, 11:05:15 AM5/29/23
If Biden and the liberals have their way, there will be no white men
left in this country.

Biden has thrown open the borders, and the liberals are using TV
commercials for their race mixing propaganda.

Watch the commercials, they sure don't represent the country I grew up
in.

Phil Omdahl

May 29, 2023, 11:10:06 AM5/29/23
On 5/28/2023 8:17 PM, 24D.234 wrote:
> On 5/28/23 10:50 PM, Phil Omdahl wrote:

>>>    So, she didn't say that ???
>>
>> Right: she didn't say that.  You lied.
>
>   Wow ... the denial ... the denial. Go ahead,

She didn't say "all white men" should be arrested and jailed.

Dan Brouthers

May 29, 2023, 11:12:03 AM5/29/23
Bullshit, you fucking Nazi faggot crybaby.

Governor Swill

May 29, 2023, 12:49:32 PM5/29/23
What country did you grow up in?

Swill
--
Democrats make me feel ashamed of being American.
Republicans make me feel ashamed of being human.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

John Doe

May 29, 2023, 3:19:34 PM5/29/23
The converse of diversity is inbreeding. It gets nasty results. Case in point.