Why the US has the world's highest number of Covid-19 deaths

6m7fQ⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛S1fKR

Apr 14, 2020, 7:15:03 PM4/14/20

Impeach Trump now!

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/opinions/coronavirus-us-death-toll-trump-sachs-opinion/index.html

Why the US has the world's highest number of Covid-19 deaths

It only takes a straightforward comparison of the US' death toll with that of Asian countries to understand the scale of the Trump administration's failure. The US now has about 62 deaths per million people. Meanwhile, according to Johns Hopkins University data, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan all have less than 1 death per million; and China, South Korea and Singapore have each under 5 deaths per million. India, too, took decisive actions, with a complete national lockdown beginning on March 24, when there still had been only 10 deaths in a country of 1.3 billion people. As of today, India has only 289 reported deaths, or 0.2 cases per million, and the hospitals are not jammed with patients as in the US.

Unlike these Asian countries, Trump failed to prepare for the pandemic even after the alarm bells went off. He ignored urgent warning signs. He continued to make light of the high risks, saying repeatedly that everything was under control.

Daniel

Apr 14, 2020, 7:26:39 PM4/14/20
On 4/14/20 4:14 PM, 6m7fQ⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛S1fKR wrote:

> *Impeach Trump now!*
/snip

Facts don't care about your opinions. Trump will win 2020, so enjoy
another four years.

--
Daniel

Visit me at: gopher://gcpp.world

max headroom

Apr 14, 2020, 9:28:07 PM4/14/20
In news:StrlG.133$rdx...@fx04.ams1, 6m7fQ?? + ???????????? ?????????????? + ??S1fKR
<Xf...@vYwER.com> typed:

> *Impeach Trump now!*

> https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/opinions/coronavirus-us-death-toll-trump-sachs-opinion/index.html

> Why the US has the world's highest number of Covid-19 deaths

> It only takes a straightforward comparison
> <https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6>
> of the US' death toll with that of Asian countries to understand the
> scale of the Trump administration's failure. The US now has about 62
> deaths per million people. Meanwhile, according to Johns Hopkins
> University data <https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html>, Hong Kong,
> Japan, and Taiwan all have less than 1 death per million; and China,
> South Korea and Singapore have each under 5 deaths per million....

No one believes the Chinese official numbers.

What is tolerated in oriental cultures isn't in occidental cultures.

> ... India, too, took decisive actions, with a complete national lockdown beginning
> on March 24, when there still had been only 10 deaths in a country of
> 1.3 billion people. As of today, India has only 289 reported deaths, or
> 0.2 cases per million, and the hospitals are not jammed with patients as
> in the US.

"Official figures suggest South Asian nations have so far been relatively unscathed by the epidemic,
with around 10,800 cases and 353 deaths in India.

"Some experts say not enough tests have been conducted and the true number of infections is much
higher.

"And with some of the most crowded cities on the planet, there are fears that numbers could take off
and overwhelm the shaky healthcare system...."

https://news.yahoo.com/india-extends-worlds-biggest-virus-lockdown-may-3-051401029.html

KUQVX⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛gmVRg

Apr 14, 2020, 10:34:51 PM4/14/20
max headroom wrote on 2020-04-14 9:27 PM:
[...]

The number of infected can vary due to the scope of testing. That's what Trump was trying to explain away the high number of infected in the US, but the number of deaths is a more reliable metric to gauge the severity of the pandemic affecting the population.

As of this moment, April 14, 2020,

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

USA is 79 deaths per million population
China is 2 deaths per million population
Singapore is 2 deaths per million population
Japan is 1 death per million population
Hong Kong is 0.5 death per million population
Taiwan is 0.3 death per million population
India is 0.3 death per million population

All of those Asian countries implemented lockdown early in the pandemic when Trump was telling the Americans "Don't worry, be happy, it will all go away before you know it".

Impeach the orange clown now!

Trump is killing us all!

max headroom

Apr 15, 2020, 1:45:54 AM4/15/20
In news:bpulG.66$SC7...@fx29.ams1, KUQVX?? + ???????????? ?????????????? + ??gmVRg <7p...@EeMV7.com>
typed:
> USA is *79* deaths per million population
> China is *2* deaths per million population

No one believes that.

> Singapore is *2* deaths per million population
> Japan is *1* death per million population
> Hong Kong is *0.5* death per million population
> Taiwan is *0.3* death per million population

All authoritarian regimes.

> India is *0.3* death per million population

> All of those Asian countries implemented lockdown early in the pandemic...

India didn't until March 24.

> when Trump was telling the Americans "Don't worry, be happy, it will all
> go away before you know it".

Basically echoing WHO.

0CSqx⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛qfZvg

Apr 15, 2020, 2:40:48 AM4/15/20
Everybody except a shit talker like you.

Singapore is *2* deaths per million population
Japan is *1* death per million population
Hong Kong is *0.5* death per million population
Taiwan is *0.3* death per million population
All authoritarian regimes.

Those are all democracies according CIA "World Factbook".

India is *0.3* death per million population

All of those Asian countries implemented lockdown early in the pandemic...
India didn't until March 24.

On March 24, the US had 55,222 cases, India had 536 cases.

On March 8, the US had only 541 cases. If the US had implemented lockdown on March 8, it would have similar good numbers like India has now.

Point your mouse cursor on the graph for "Total Coronavirus Cases in USA" to get the count for that date, and then do the same for India:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

Impeach Trump now!

when Trump was telling the Americans "Don't worry, be happy, it will all
go away before you know it".
Basically echoing WHO.

The World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic on March 11, 2020.

You are another dumb ass piece of shit like the useless Winston Smith in alt.survival.

a322x1n

Apr 15, 2020, 3:38:05 AM4/15/20
=?UTF-8?B?Nm03ZlHimpvihpAg4pWsIPCdkbTwnZKK8J2SiPCdkonwnZKV8J2SmiDwnZG+?=
=?UTF-8?B?8J2SgvCdko/wnZKP8J2SgvCdkoPwnZKGIOKVrCDihpLimptTMWZLUg==?=
<Xf...@vYwER.com> wrote in news:StrlG.133$rdx...@fx04.ams1:

> *Impeach Trump now!*
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/opinions/coronavirus-us-death-toll-trump
> -sachs-opinion/index.html
>

> Why the US has the world's highest number of Covid-19 deaths
>
> It only takes a straightforward comparison
> <https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda75
> 94740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6> of the US' death toll with that of Asian
> countries to understand the scale of the Trump administration's
> failure. The US now has about 62 deaths per million people. Meanwhile,
> according to Johns Hopkins University data
> <https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html>, Hong Kong, Japan, and Taiwan
> all have less than 1 death per million; and China, South Korea and
> Singapore have each under 5 deaths per million. India, too, took
> decisive actions, with a complete national lockdown beginning on March
> 24, when there still had been only 10 deaths in a country of 1.3
> billion people. As of today, India has only 289 reported deaths, or
> 0.2 cases per million, and the hospitals are not jammed with patients
> as in the US.
>
> Unlike these Asian countries, Trump failed to prepare for the pandemic
> even after the alarm bells went off. He ignored urgent warning signs.
> He continued to make light of the high risks, saying
> <https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/16/politics/coronavirus-us-president-donal
> d-trump-fauci-politics/index.html> repeatedly that everything was
> under control.

So, what did you expect when Trump was elected? Everyone saw the
debates, we all knew and understood what sort of person Trump is.
We had a chance to elect an honest, decent, competent President,
Mrs. Clinton (and we actually did elect her). But, we're stuck
with Trump until the next election. Enjoy your virus!

> Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
> --------------73A52BD15C82923CB77236AD
> <head>

> charset=windows-1252">
> </head>
> <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
> href="https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/opinions/coronavirus-us-death-toll
> -trump-sachs-opinion/index.html">https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/opinion
> s/coronavirus-us-death-toll-trump-sachs-opinion/index.html</a><br>
> <h1 class="pg-headline">Why the US has the world's highest number
> of
> Covid-19 deaths</h1>
> It only takes a straightforward <a
> href="https://gisanddata.maps.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/
> bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6"
> target="_blank">comparison</a> of the US' death toll with that
> of
> Asian countries to understand the scale of the Trump
> administration's failure. The US now has about 62 deaths per
> million people. Meanwhile, according to <a
> href="https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/map.html"
> target="_blank">Johns Hopkins University data</a>, Hong Kong,
> Japan, and Taiwan all have
> less than 1 death per million; and China, South Korea and
> Singapore have each under 5 deaths per million. India, too, took
> decisive actions, with a complete national lockdown beginning on
> March 24, when there still had been only 10 deaths in a country of
> 1.3 billion people. As of today, India has only 289 reported
> deaths, or 0.2 cases per million, and the hospitals are not jammed
> with patients as in the US.<br>
> countries, Trump failed to prepare for the pandemic even after
> the alarm bells went off. He ignored urgent warning signs. He
> continued to make light of the high risks, <a
> href="https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/16/politics/coronavirus-us-president-
> donald-trump-fauci-politics/index.html"
> target="_blank">saying</a> repeatedly that everything was
> under
> control.<br>
>
> Attachment decoded: untitled-3.html
> --------------73A52BD15C82923CB77236AD--

a322x1n

Apr 15, 2020, 3:39:19 AM4/15/20
Daniel <m...@scifida.n.com> wrote in news:NErlG.257$2k3...@fx32.iad:

> On 4/14/20 4:14 PM, 6m7fQ⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚
> 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛S1fKR wrote:
>>
>> *Impeach Trump now!*
>
> Facts don't care about your opinions. Trump will win 2020, so enjoy
> another four years.

Enjoy the Trump Virus!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 8:33:05 AM4/15/20
On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 19:14:57 -0400, 6m7fQ?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??S1fKR
<Xf...@vYwER.com> wrote:

>*Impeach Trump now!*

You already failed at that.

oABPa⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛HDaAn

Apr 15, 2020, 8:57:43 AM4/15/20
Klaus Schadenfreude wrote on 2020-04-15 8:32 AM:
On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 19:14:57 -0400, 6m7fQ?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??S1fKR
<Xf...@vYwER.com> wrote:

*Impeach Trump now!*
You are right! Let's do it now! No delay!

[Klaus heiling & clapping boots]

Trump's stupidity is killing us all!

Impeach the clown now!

M I Wakefield

Apr 15, 2020, 9:00:04 AM4/15/20
"Winston_Smith" wrote in message

> On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 19:14:57 -0400, 6m7fQ-S1fKR wrote:

> >As of today, India has only 289 reported deaths, or 0.2 cases per
> >million, and the hospitals are not jammed with patients as in the US.

> You paint a ridiculously bright picture of the deep s*** India is in.

Oh, the irony.

M I Wakefield

Apr 15, 2020, 9:02:27 AM4/15/20
"a322x1n" wrote in message

> Daniel <m...@scifida.n.com> wrote in news:NErlG.257$2k3...@fx32.iad:

> > Facts don't care about your opinions. Trump will win 2020, so enjoy
> > another four years.

> Enjoy the Trump Virus!

And the Trump Depression!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 9:09:42 AM4/15/20
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 08:57:35 -0400, oABPa?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??HDaAn
<LW...@9rfN2.com> wrote:

>>On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 19:14:57 -0400, 6m7fQ?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??S1fKR
>><Xf...@vYwER.com> wrote:
>>

>>>*Impeach Trump now!*
>>
>>You already failed at that.

[crickets.wav] (© 2020 All Rights Reserved)

>**Trump's stupidity is killing us all!

Why aren't you dead yet?

>*Impeach the clown now!

dqxvb⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛tlzEr

Apr 15, 2020, 9:20:20 AM4/15/20
<Xf...@vYwER.com> wrote:

*Impeach Trump now!*
You are right! Let's do it now! No delay!

[Klaus claps boots & heils with spear hand]

Trump's stupidity is killing us all!

Impeach the clown now!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 9:24:00 AM4/15/20
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 09:20:12 -0400, dqxvb?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??tlzEr
<qO...@F6rO4.com> wrote:

> [...]

iFIOJ⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛3vG7k

Apr 15, 2020, 9:39:08 AM4/15/20

<Xf...@vYwER.com> wrote:

*Impeach Trump now!*
You are right! Let's do it now! No delay!

[Klaus klaps boots & heils spear hand]

Trump's stupidity is killing us all!

Impeach the clown now!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 9:41:50 AM4/15/20
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 09:39:02 -0400, iFIOJ?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??3vG7k
<14...@ssQtX.com> wrote:

>> [crickets.wav] (© 2020 All Rights Reserved)

>> [crickets.wav] (© 2020 All Rights Reserved)

>> [crickets.wav] (© 2020 All Rights Reserved)

Nuthin' but crickets. LOL

max headroom

Apr 15, 2020, 9:44:39 AM4/15/20
In news:L%xlG.66$jk...@fx16.ams1, 0CSqx?? + ???????????? ?????????????? + ??qfZvg <op...@90yhU.com>
Let me clarify-- no one *with any brains* believes the Chinese official numbers.

>>> Singapore is *2* deaths per million population
>>> Japan is *1* death per million population
>>> Hong Kong is *0.5* death per million population
>>> Taiwan is *0.3* death per million population

>> All authoritarian regimes.

> Those are all democracies according CIA "World Factbook".

So what's your point?

>>> India is *0.3* death per million population
>>> All of those Asian countries implemented lockdown early in the pandemic...

>> India didn't until March 24.

> On March 24, the US had 55,222 cases, India had 536 cases.

> On March 8, the US had only 541 cases. If the US had implemented
> lockdown on March 8, it would have similar good numbers like India has now.

Give it time--

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-11/villagers-turn-away-relatives-as-virus-scare-grips-rural-india

> Point your mouse cursor on the graph for "Total Coronavirus Cases in
> USA" to get the count for that date, and then do the same for India:

> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

> *Impeach Trump now!*

Pinkies tried that. What's Plan "B"?

>>> when Trump was telling the Americans "Don't worry, be happy, it will all
>>> go away before you know it".

>> Basically echoing WHO.

> The World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic on
> March 11, 2020.

> You are another dumb ass piece of shit like the useless Winston Smith in
> alt.survival.

You're just another jealous foreigner, pissed that you weren't lucky enough to be born American.

max headroom

Apr 15, 2020, 9:44:41 AM4/15/20
In news:XnsABA01B01A6301ti...@69.16.179.50, a322x1n <vo...@void.void> typed:
We did-- it hit Mrs BJ in 2016 like the Chinese virus is hitting the world today.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 10:03:06 AM4/15/20
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 02:40:43 -0400, 0CSqx?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??qfZvg
<op...@90yhU.com> wrote:

>>> Singapore is *2* deaths per million population
>>> Japan is *1* death per million population
>>> Hong Kong is *0.5* death per million population
>>> Taiwan is *0.3* death per million population
>> All authoritarian regimes.
>
>Those are all democracies according CIA "World Factbook".

Show us where the word "democracy" appears in the CIA description of
Singapore.

Oh.

Wait.

It doesn't.

TFafa⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛BcU4O

Apr 15, 2020, 10:05:58 AM4/15/20
Let me clarify-- everyone  *with any brains* believes the Chinese official numbers.

Fixed you spelling mistake.

Singapore is *2* deaths per million population
Japan is *1* death per million population
Hong Kong is *0.5* death per million population
Taiwan is *0.3* death per million population

All authoritarian regimes.

Those are all democracies according CIA "World Factbook".
So what's your point?

The point is that you are wrong. Are you stupid or something?

India is *0.3* death per million population
All of those Asian countries implemented lockdown early in the pandemic...

India didn't until March 24.

On March 24, the US had 55,222 cases, India had 536 cases.

On March 8, the US had only 541 cases. If the US had implemented
lockdown on March 8, it would have similar good numbers like India has now.
Give it time--

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-11/villagers-turn-away-relatives-as-virus-scare-grips-rural-india

That's why as of now, April 15, 2020, India has 0.3 death per million population. The USA has 79 deaths per million population.

The USA is the world champion of number of cases and total deaths.

Point your mouse cursor on the graph for "Total Coronavirus Cases in
USA" to get the count for that date, and then do the same for India:

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/

*Impeach Trump now!*
Pinkies tried that. What's Plan "B"?

when Trump was telling the Americans "Don't worry, be happy, it will all
go away before you know it".

Basically echoing WHO.

The World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic on
March 11, 2020.

You are another dumb ass piece of shit like the useless Winston Smith in
alt.survival.
You're just another [lucky] foreigner, happy that you weren't [unlucky] enough to be born American.

You spelling is terrible. I have fixed them for you, free of charge.

gCBmp⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛d4rMR

Apr 15, 2020, 10:21:18 AM4/15/20
CIA description of Singapore bears all the hallmarks of a democracy.

Directly from CIA World Factbook:

https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/sn.html

Singapore.

parliamentary republic

English common law

21 years of age; universal and compulsory

elections/appointments:
president directly elected by simple majority popular vote for a fixed term of 6-years (there are no term limits); election last held on 13 September 2017 (next to be held in 2023); following legislative elections, leader of majority party or majority coalition appointed prime minister by president; deputy prime ministers appointed by the president

Oh.

Wait.

It doesn't.

Please get you education here so that you won't talk stupid, Klausie:

What Are the Six Characteristics of a Democracy?

https://classroom.synonym.com/what-are-the-six-characteristics-of-a-democracy-12083877.html

Democracy, derived from the Greek term "demos" or "people," is a system of government that gives power to the people. Democracy can be exercised in by citizens or through elected agents. First established by the Greeks, democracy didn't reappear on a global scale until after the 17th century. According to the U.S. Department of State, the democratic style of government -- adopted by the United States in 1776 -- has six basic characteristics: established popular sovereignty, majority rule, individual rights, free and open elections, citizen involvement and open compromise.

Citizen Rule

A democratic government grants adult citizens the right to elect their representatives. It also establishes clear guidelines for election cycles and term limits so that key positions are contested at regular intervals. Through this process of voting, citizens are regularly given the ability to hire or fire their representatives.

Majority Rule and Minority Rights

The principle of majority rule is an important part of the democratic system. The majority rules in the election process, but individual rights are protected by the maintenance of decentralized, local government bodies. In a democracy, all levels of government should be accessible to, and representative of, the people.

Individual Rights

Democracies value the protection of individual rights. The word freedom is used synonymously with democracy to describe individual liberties afforded in this type of government. In the U.S., the Bill of Rights serves as a summary of individual liberties. Freedom of speech and religion, protection from unlawful search and seizure and the right to bear arms are examples of individual liberties, afforded in a democracy. Equal treatment, under the law, is assured for everyone in a democratic society.

Free and Fair Elections

The key to the exercise of democracy is the election process. Free and fair elections are held at regular intervals for the election of representatives at all levels of government. In a free, democratic election, all adult citizens are given the right to cast votes which, in theory, ensures that the will of the people will be expressed.

Citizen Participation

Citizens of a democracy not only have the right to vote, but also the responsibility to participate. Informed participation is key in a democracy. When the people elect their representatives, they are ensuring the preservation of the democratic process Engaged citizenship is essential in a healthy democracy.

Cooperation and Compromise

Democracies also value cooperation and compromise to protect individual rights. To adequately safeguard diversity, and accurately represent all communities, a democracy must protect the right to be different. Anti-discrimination is at the heart of a true democracy. The freedom to assemble and voice opinion drives government accountability to ensure that underrepresented people have the same rights as the majority.

PV17O⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛s0UgF

Apr 15, 2020, 10:31:54 AM4/15/20

<Xf...@vYwER.com> wrote:

*Impeach Trump now!*
You are right! Let's do it now! No delay!

[Klaus klaps boots & thrusts spearhand]

Trump's stupidity is killing us all!

Impeach the clown now!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 10:38:54 AM4/15/20
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 10:31:48 -0400, PV17O?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??s0UgF
<yo...@gUVWr.com> wrote:

>**Trump's stupidity is killing us all!
>
>*Impeach the clown now!

Poor wannabe. He can only weakly parrot the same impotence over and
over again.

Polly want a cracker?

LOL

oeQcW⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛w4gvU

Apr 15, 2020, 10:42:48 AM4/15/20

<Xf...@vYwER.com> wrote:

*Impeach Trump now!*
You are right! Let's do it now! No delay!

[Klaus klaps boots & air-thrusts spearhand]

Trump's stupidity is killing us all!

Impeach the clown now!

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 11:03:54 AM4/15/20

iuLgd⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛24fdB

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 11:14:21 AM4/15/20

T209K⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛vLYVL

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 12:15:16 PM4/15/20
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:13:43 -0400, T209K?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??vLYVL
<pp...@VKyrX.com> wrote:

>**Trump's stupidity is killing us all!
>
>*Impeach the clown now!

Poor ignorant wannabe. He can only weakly parrot the same impotence

oFBrF⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛Jm52R

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 12:29:16 PM4/15/20
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 12:26:50 -0400, oFBrF?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??Jm52R
<DY...@rjRSW.com> wrote:

>**Trump's stupidity is killing us all!
>
>*Impeach the clown now!

Poor stupid, ignorant wannabe. He can only weakly parrot the same

uv22q⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛FDyBd

Klaus Schadenfreude

Apr 15, 2020, 5:04:05 PM4/15/20
On Wed, 15 Apr 2020 16:46:29 -0400, uv22q?? ? ?????? ??????? ? ??FDyBd
<m9...@bMiCI.com> wrote:

>**Trump's stupidity is killing us all!

Prove it!

LOL

9zNOV⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛HLZoW

Apr 15, 2020, 6:11:27 PM4/15/20
Trump's stupidity is killing us all.

Please following link to Global News to read the full article and watch video:

https://globalnews.ca/news/6820223/coronavirus-donald-trump-timeline/

Trump vs. himself: How he dismissed the coronavirus, in his own words

U.S. President Donald Trump appears to be banking on one thing throughout the coronavirus pandemic: that his supporters will forget everything he says immediately after he says it, and that any contradictions will be ignored.

It’s certainly been difficult to follow Trump’s many twisting narratives throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, as he’s gone from downplaying the threat, to claiming total control of the crisis, to blaming his usual list of suspects for every setback.

Those usual suspects have included the Democrats, the media, Barack Obama, China and, most recently, the World Health Organization, which he’s now trying to financially starve out for supposedly not raising the alarm early enough.

But while Trump continues to claim that he got ahead of the WHO by closing the U.S. to travellers from China over two months ago, his own words show he frequently ignored or downplayed the threat after taking that action, even as the WHO ramped up its alarm. He also can’t escape the numbers, which show that the U.S. is leading the world in deaths and infections since the crisis began.

He’s claimed that he has “total” authority over the U.S. response to the virus, while taking no responsibility “at all” for the country’s widely reported testing failures. He’s accused the media of stoking “hysteria” around the virus while also failing to report the full scope of the danger. He’s even claimed that the virus will disappear like a “miracle,” only to declare a few weeks later that he “felt it was a pandemic long before it was a pandemic.”

It’s virtually impossible to keep up with all of the half-truths and total falsehoods the president has been pushing at his now-daily press briefings on the virus. The thought line has been pretty clear since the crisis began: anything good that happens is because of Trump, and anything bad that happens is because of someone else.

Here’s how Trump distorted the dangers of the virus, in his own words.

Early January — ‘Totally under control’ despite warnings

Trump received multiple warnings about the threat of the coronavirus in January. His health secretary, Alex Azar, briefed him about the threat on Jan. 18, three days before the first confirmed case in the U.S.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump told CNBC on Jan. 22. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

January 30 — WHO declares a global health emergency, Trump downplays ‘only 5 people in the U.S.’

Trump’s most frequent accusation against the WHO is tied to Jan. 30. That’s when the WHO declared COVID-19 a “public health emergency of international concern,” while also explicitly refusing to recommend travel restrictions to prevent it from spreading out of China.

“The Committee does not recommend any travel or trade restriction based on the current information available,” the WHO said in a statement that day.

Trump reportedly received two dire warnings from his aides around this time. Peter Navarro, Trump’s economic adviser, warned that the virus could infect 100 million Americans and kill between 1-2 million of them, according to Navarro’s Jan. 29 memo obtained by Axios. Azar also warned Trump about the virus on Jan. 30, but the president dismissed the warning as “alarmist,” the New York Times reports.

Trump publicly downplayed the threat on Twitter, saying that he was working closely with China and others on the threat.

“Only 5 people in the U.S., all in good recovery,” he tweeted.

Working closely with China and others on Coronavirus outbreak. Only 5 people in U.S., all in good recovery.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 30, 2020

January 31 — Trump bars travellers from China

Trump issued an executive order barring visitors to the U.S. who had been to China within the previous 14 days. The order included carve-outs for U.S. residents, citizens and their family members.

This is the move Trump frequently refers to when he talks about his supposedly unprecedented response to the virus.

February 10-19 — Trump claims the virus will go away ‘miraculously’

Speaking at a rally in New Hampshire, Trump floated the notion that the virus will simply vanish.

“By April, you know, in theory, when it gets a little warmer, it miraculously goes away,” he said.

He repeated that claim on Feb. 19 at a meeting with a group of governors to discuss the threat.

“I think it’s going to work out fine,” he said. “I think when we get into April, in the warmer weather, that has a very negative effect on that and that type of a virus.”

[ Sign up for our Health IQ newsletter for the latest coronavirus updates ]

February 24 — Coronavirus ‘under control’ despite plunging stock market

Trump tried to calm investors spooked by the threat of the virus on Feb. 24.

“The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA,” he tweeted. “We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!”

The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. We are in contact with everyone and all relevant countries. CDC & World Health have been working hard and very smart. Stock Market starting to look very good to me!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 24, 2020

February 25 — Trump congratulates himself for closing borders to China

Trump applauded his own response to the coronavirus on Twitter and during his trip to India on Feb. 25.

“You may ask about the coronavirus, which is very well under control in our country,” Trump told reporters in India, according to the White House. “We have very few people with it, and the people that have it are — in all cases, I have not heard anything other.”

He claimed on Twitter that his administration and the CDC were doing a “GREAT” job of handling the virus.

CDC and my Administration are doing a GREAT job of handling Coronavirus, including the very early closing of our borders to certain areas of the world. It was opposed by the Dems, “too soon”, but turned out to be the correct decision. No matter how well we do, however, the…..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2020

February 26 — Trump accuses the media of hyping up the virus to make him look bad

Trump accused MSNBC and CNN of doing everything they could to make him look bad in the fight against the “Caronavirus,” in a misspelled tweet.

“USA in great shape!” he said.

Low Ratings Fake News MSDNC (Comcast) & @CNN are doing everything possible to make the Caronavirus look as bad as possible, including panicking markets, if possible. Likewise their incompetent Do Nothing Democrat comrades are all talk, no action. USA in great shape! @CDCgov…..

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 26, 2020

February 26-27 — Trump claims the virus will disappear, is no worse than the flu

“It’s going to disappear,” Trump said at a White House briefing on Feb. 27. “One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.”

Trump also started comparing the virus to the death toll from the flu, and suggested that the country doesn’t react when the flu kills many people each year.

He repeated the claim several times throughout March.

So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 9, 2020

February 28 — The ‘new hoax’ and ‘hysteria’

Speaking at a campaign rally in South Carolina, Trump claimed the media was in “hysteria mode” around the coronavirus, and that his Democratic opponents were trying to use the virus against him.

“This is their new hoax,” he said.

March 6 — It came ‘out of nowhere’

The U.S. Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) flagged the virus as a potential issue back on Jan. 8.

Trump visited the CDC in Atlanta on March 6, and claimed in a speech that the virus was a surprise.

“What a problem,” he said. “Came out of nowhere.”

March 7 — ‘I’m not concerned at all’

Trump downplayed the threat of the virus spreading in the United States on March 7, during a press conference at his Mar-a-Lago resort with Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro.

“No, I’m not concerned at all. No, I’m not. No, we’ve done a great job.”

March 11 — WHO declares a pandemic, Trump bans travel from Europe to stop ‘foreign virus’

Trump closed the U.S. borders to European travellers and blamed the European Union for the spread of the virus in a televised national address from the Oval Office.

He made the address after the WHO declared the virus a pandemic.

“We made a lifesaving move with early action on China,” Trump said. “Now we must take the same action with Europe.”

March 13 — ‘I don’t take responsibility at all’

Trump declared a national emergency in the face of the coronavirus, while downplaying widely reported issues with testing for COVID-19 within the U.S.

“I don’t take responsibility at all,” he said, when asked about the testing failures.

March 16 — Coronavirus will ‘wash through’ in the summer

Trump told reporters in the White House briefing room that the virus might simply go away in the summer.

“So it could be right in that period of time where it, I say, wash — it washes through. Other people don’t like that term. But where it washes through.”

March 17 — Trump ‘felt’ it was a pandemic all along

The WHO declared the COVID-19 disease to be a pandemic on March 17.

“This is a pandemic,” Trump told reporters outside the White House, in response to the WHO.

“I felt it was a pandemic long before it was called a pandemic.”

He also dismissed questions about his comments from the past, including the notion that it would “wash through” just one day earlier.

“No, I’ve always viewed it as very serious,” Trump said. “There was no difference yesterday from days before. I feel the tone is similar, but some people said it wasn’t.”

He repeated that defence on Twitter the following day.

I always treated the Chinese Virus very seriously, and have done a very good job from the beginning, including my very early decision to close the “borders” from China – against the wishes of almost all. Many lives were saved. The Fake News new narrative is disgraceful & false!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 18, 2020

March 24 — ‘Raring to go by Easter’

In an interview with Fox News, Trump said he would “love to have the country opened up and just raring to go by Easter.”

Trump expressed frustration over the economic damage being caused by sweeping lockdowns, and started rolling out a new talking point that the “cure cannot be worse” than the disease.

Our people want to return to work. They will practice Social Distancing and all else, and Seniors will be watched over protectively & lovingly. We can do two things together. THE CURE CANNOT BE WORSE (by far) THAN THE PROBLEM! Congress MUST ACT NOW. We will come back strong!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 24, 2020

He eventually backed off his target of re-opening the economy by Easter, and is now talking about May 1 for some states.

April 13 — ‘Total’ authority over re-opening the economy

Trump lashed out at a coalition of governors who said they would work together to re-open their states’ economies when the time is right. The president claimed “total” authority to make that decision himself, and later suggested that the governors were “mutineers” for trying to decide for themselves.

“When somebody is president of the United States, the authority is total,” Trump falsely claimed at a White House coronavirus briefing. “The governors know that.”

The governors argued otherwise, led by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo on Apr. 14.

“We didn’t have King George Washington, and we don’t have King Trump,” Cuomo said. “We have President Trump.”

April 14 — WHO’s to blame

Trump followed through on an earlier threat to pull funding from the WHO over its response to the virus on Apr. 14. He accused the international body of mismanaging the response and failing to disclose “credible” information about human-to-human transmission in December. He also suggested that the WHO was too sympathetic to China in its response.

Trump accused the WHO of obscuring facts and spreading misinformation, without mentioning any of his own past comments on the virus.

“It would have been so easy to be truthful,” he said.

5mYu7⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛02Owm

Apr 15, 2020, 10:00:45 PM4/15/20

max headroom

Apr 16, 2020, 1:14:55 AM4/16/20
In news:5xElG.35$J67...@fx27.ams1, TFafa?? + ???????????? ?????????????? + ??BcU4O <IE...@p6fR1.com>
>> Let me clarify-- no one *with any brains* believes the Chinese official numbers.

> Fixed you[sic] spelling mistake.

My spelling is impeccable.

>>> Those are all democracies according CIA "World Factbook".

>> So what's your point?

> The point is that you are wrong. Are you stupid or something?

I'm right, you're dense. As I wrote before, what is tolerated in oriental cultures isn't in
occidental cultures.

>>> On March 24, the US had 55,222 cases, India had 536 cases.
>>> On March 8, the US had only 541 cases. If the US had implemented
>>> lockdown on March 8, it would have similar good numbers like India has now.

>> Give it time--

>> https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-11/villagers-turn-away-relatives-as-virus-scare-grips-rural-india

> That's why as of now, April 15, 2020, India has 0.3 death per million
> population. The USA has 79 deaths per million population.

> The USA is the world champion of number of cases and total deaths.

Only if one believes the CCP, but who would be that gullible?

OTOH, if one's job is to promulgate the views of CCP, one need not believe them to dispense them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/04/07/why-do-we-keep-treating-china-source-reliable-information/

>>> Point your mouse cursor on the graph for "Total Coronavirus Cases in
>>> USA" to get the count for that date, and then do the same for India:
>>> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/
>>> https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/india/
>>> *Impeach Trump now!*

>> Pinkies tried that. What's Plan "B"?

> Invoke the 25th Amendment to remove the ass clown.

Ain't gonna happen.

>>> The World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic on
>>> March 11, 2020.

>>> You are another dumb ass piece of shit like the useless Winston Smith in
>>> alt.survival.

>> You're just another jealous foreigner, pissed that you weren't lucky enough to be born American.

> You[sic] spelling is terrible. I have fixed them for you, free of charge.

My spelling is impeccable.

Byker

Apr 16, 2020, 2:31:01 PM4/16/20
"6m7fQ⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛S1fKR" <Xf...@vYwER.com> wrote in
message news:StrlG.133$rdx...@fx04.ams1...

> Impeach Trump now!
>
> https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/opinions/coronavirus-us-death-toll-trump-sachs-opinion/index.html

What would Hillary have done?

M I Wakefield

Apr 16, 2020, 2:49:16 PM4/16/20
"Byker" wrote in message
For starters:

- Not shut down the NSC Pandemic Team;

- Not cancelled the program that had a CDC person embedded with the Chinese
CDC;

- Not ignored the Pandemic Playbook;

- Read the Presidential Daily Brief;

- Not have Jared Fucking Kushner working in the White House.

BeamMeUpScotty

Apr 16, 2020, 10:04:29 PM4/16/20
On 4/16/20 2:30 PM, Byker wrote:
> "6m7fQ⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛S1fKR" <Xf...@vYwER.com>

Because of Democrats!

--
That's Karma

M I Wakefield

Apr 16, 2020, 10:48:32 PM4/16/20
"BeamMeUpScotty" wrote in message news:L88mG.6267$cS....@fx29.iad...

> Because of Democrats!

Trump, like the governor of Florida, is, in fact, a Republican.

a322x1n

Apr 17, 2020, 7:23:08 AM4/17/20
"M I Wakefield" <no...@present.com> wrote in

> "BeamMeUpScotty" wrote in message news:L88mG.6267$cS....@fx29.iad...
>
>> Because of Democrats!
>
> Trump, like the governor of Florida, is, in fact, a Republican.

Yes, we have the highest rate of deaths. But we can also fight the
Coronavirus. Go to this URL and join the COVID-19 wars:

<https://foldingathome.org/covid19/>

And tell all your friends about this URL! Everyone can play a part
in stopping the Coronavirus for good.

oPruh⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛269dF

Apr 17, 2020, 7:38:33 AM4/17/20
9zNOV⚛← ╬ 𝑴𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂𝒃𝒆 ╬ →⚛HLZoW wrote on 2020-04-15 6:11 PM:
           [owls.wav] (© 2020 click here)

Looks like crazy Kraut has admitted defeat and gone into hiding.

M I Wakefield

Apr 22, 2020, 6:33:40 AM4/22/20

> On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 19:14:57 -0400, 6m7fQ-S1fKR wrote:

> >*Impeach Trump now!*

> Interesting snip from Saturday's Wall Street Journal.

> Toll inWuhan Surges By 50% After Recount
> WUHAN, China—Authorities in Wuhan, the coronavirus pandemic’s original
> center, revised the local death toll upward by 50%, publicly acknowledging
> for the first time that they previously omitted many fatalities, including
> people who died at home.

It's the same everywhere: There are surplus deaths everywhere there's been
an outbreak, that may eventually be attributed to coronavirus.

Santa Clara, CA, has complete autopsies on people who died at home, and
their first coronavirus death is now recorded as February 6.

https://twitter.com/passantino/status/1252799492480327680/photo/1

M I Wakefield

Apr 22, 2020, 2:57:01 PM4/22/20

> Do you still think Trump was xenophobic and racist when he stopped travel
> from China ???

1) I've thought Trump was xenophobic and racist for years.

2) I think you're an idiot because you believe Trump stopped travel from
China.

M I Wakefield

Apr 22, 2020, 8:23:16 PM4/22/20

> On Wed, 22 Apr 2020 14:56:58 -0400, "M I Wake field" wrote:
> >"Winston_Smith" wrote

> >>Do you still think Trump was xenophobic and racist when he stopped
> >>travel from China ???

> >1) I've thought Trump was xenophobic and racist for years.

> Nice try at moving the goal posts. The question was NOT what is your
> opinion of Trump.

Actually, that was your question: You asked my opinion on a specific point,
and I answered generally.

> The question IS do you think he was wrong shutting down travel from China
> to the US ???????

That was not the question you asked.

The answer to your second attempt at the question is: Yes. He was wrong
because it was too little, and too late. Too little because more than
40,000 people travelled from China to the US after Trump's "travel ban".
Too late because Trump announced his ban on January 31st, but the CDC had
announced its first public alert on January 8th ... as many as 300,000
people travelled from China between those two dates.

Sorry magatard ... that's all the answers you get for now.

Nous Groupe

Apr 23, 2020, 9:48:01 PM4/23/20
On 4/21/2020 11:25 PM, Winston_Smith wrote:

> Toll inWuhan Surges By 50% After Recount
> WUHAN, China—Authorities in Wuhan, the coronaviruspandemic’s
> original center, revised the local death toll upward by 50%, publicly
> acknowledging for the first time that they previously omitted many
> fatalities, including people who died at home.
>

> I bet that was never reported on fake news CNN.

You lose.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/17/asia/china-wuhan-coronavirus-death-toll-intl-hnk/index.html