Australia > USA

Bradley K. Sherman

May 22, 2022, 9:32:36 AM5/22/22
When conservatives lose elections in Australia, they concede.

--bks

Mitchell Holman

May 22, 2022, 10:19:14 AM5/22/22
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:t6de1h$d34$1
@panix3.panix.com:

> When conservatives lose elections in Australia, they concede.
>
> --bks

Only Trumpers throw childish temper
tantrums when they lose and want us all
to feel sorry for them.

Blue Lives Matter

May 22, 2022, 10:40:47 AM5/22/22

Blue Lives Matter

May 22, 2022, 11:16:51 AM5/22/22

Ken

May 22, 2022, 11:37:19 AM5/22/22
Do either the names Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton ring a bell??

25.BX945

May 22, 2022, 12:21:47 PM5/22/22
If MSNBC didn't show it then it never happened.

Siri Cruise

May 22, 2022, 12:29:24 PM5/22/22
In article <t6dlbc$2l9$1...@dont-email.me>, Ken <K...@invalid.com>
wrote:
Are you steal throwing a childish temper tantrum because Abrams
helped defeat republicans?

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Siri Cruise

May 22, 2022, 1:08:20 PM5/22/22
In article <38ednXLOQu6O_hf_...@earthlink.com>,
So you didn't know Abrams organised voters to help defeat
republicans.

Ken

May 22, 2022, 1:14:29 PM5/22/22
Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <t6dlbc$2l9$1...@dont-email.me>, Ken <K...@invalid.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in news:t6de1h$d34$1
>>> @panix3.panix.com:

>>> Only Trumpers throw childish temper
>>> tantrums when they lose and want us all
>>> to feel sorry for them.
>>>

>> Do either the names Stacey Abrams and Hillary Clinton ring a bell??
>
> Are you steal throwing a childish temper tantrum because Abrams
> helped defeat republicans?

I was replying to the comment regarding throwing childish temper
tantrums. Do you have a reading disorder or are you experiencing
senility like Biden?

Siri Cruise

May 22, 2022, 1:33:44 PM5/22/22
In article <t6dr1i$cp9$1...@dont-email.me>, Ken <K...@invalid.com>
wrote:
So your answer is 'yes'.

Mitchell Holman

May 22, 2022, 2:03:00 PM5/22/22
Ken <K...@invalid.com> wrote in news:t6dlbc$2l9$1...@dont-email.me:
Both of the above conceded their
election loss the day after.

No crybaby rants about dead people
voting and illegals voting and ballots
from Venezuala and slates of phony
electors and "election fraud" lawsuits.

NoBody

May 23, 2022, 7:12:24 AM5/23/22
On 22 May 2022 13:32:33 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:

>When conservatives lose elections in Australia, they concede.
>
> --bks

Like Stacey Abrams?

Lee

May 23, 2022, 11:24:04 AM5/23/22
Stacey Abrams Concedes To Brian
Kemp In Georgia's Governor Race
November 16, 2018

https://www.npr.org/2018/11/16/668737597/georgia-facing-final-deadline-f
or-ballot-certification-in-governors-race

Stacey Abrams' concession speech is a
powerful critique of US civil rights
Nov 16, 2018

https://qz.com/1468560/read-stacey-abrams-full-concession-speech/

NoBody

May 24, 2022, 7:01:21 AM5/24/22
On Mon, 23 May 2022 10:23:56 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:

>NoBody wrote:
>
>> On 22 May 2022 13:32:33 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>> wrote:
>>
>> > When conservatives lose elections in Australia, they concede.
>> >
>> > --bks
>>
>> Like Stacey Abrams?
>

>Stacey Abrams Concedes To Brian
>Kemp In Georgia's Governor Race
>November 16, 2018
>
>https://www.npr.org/2018/11/16/668737597/georgia-facing-final-deadline-f
>or-ballot-certification-in-governors-race

Do you even *read* your own citations? The first sentence:

"Georgia candidate for governor Stacey Abrams gave a non-concession
concession speech on Nov. 16 that’s been lauded as a landmark moment
for American civil rights. "

"“As a woman of conscience and faith, I cannot concede,” she said, "

You're such a moron....

" Do your own homework."

Lying Lee On Tue, 22 Feb 2022 11:06:24 - forgetting that I already did
and he has nothing but empty blather.

" Everyone loses with censorship."

Lying Lee Tue, 21 Dec 2021 11:41:26 -0600, forgetting that he hasn't
spoken up about the censorship from the left.

" You want further "data", look it up yourself."

Lying Lee Thu, 27 Jan 2022 11:18:17 -0600, "Lee" forgetting he hasn't
provided any *actual* data yet.

" Republicans think they can "MakeAmerica Great" by crippling an
entire generation with school debt and child care debt while shipping
all the jobs they can overseas."

Lying Lee Fri, 28 Jan 2022 10:23:04 -0600, forgetting about the fact
that it the Democrats doing this right now on a historic level.

Lee

May 24, 2022, 11:08:31 AM5/24/22
NoBody wrote:

> On Mon, 23 May 2022 10:23:56 -0500, "Lee" <cle...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > NoBody wrote:

> >> Like Stacey Abrams?
> >

> > Stacey Abrams Concedes To Brian
> > Kemp In Georgia's Governor Race
> > November 16, 2018
> >
> > https://www.npr.org/2018/11/16/668737597/georgia-facing-final-deadli
> > ne-f or-ballot-certification-in-governors-race
> >

> Do you even read your own citations? The first sentence:
>
> "Georgia candidate for governor Stacey Abrams gave a non-concession
> concession speech on Nov. 16 that’s been lauded as a landmark moment
> for American civil rights. "
>
> "“As a woman of conscience and faith, I cannot concede,” she said, "

The rest of that sentence:

...... But my assessment is that the
law currently allows no further viable
remedy."

From the link you deleted:

"I acknowledge that former Secretary of
State Brian Kemp will be certified as
the victor in the 2018 gubernatorial
election."

Abrams conceded the election, deal with it.

NoBody

May 25, 2022, 7:06:58 AM5/25/22
Not one word of that constitutes a concession and you know it. I
quoted her exact words and you're playing word-salad to deny that she
said she can't conceed. Even the article said that she didn't in my
quote. Sheesh.

NoBody

May 26, 2022, 6:44:12 AM5/26/22
And Lying Lee the coward has fled.