Red States HIGHER MURDER RATE Than Blue States (for 23 yrs too)

bruce bowser

Feb 1, 2023, 4:26:08 PMFeb 1
Not An Anomaly: 2020's Red States Have Higher Murder Rates
Axios - Jan 27, 2023
-- https://www.axios.com/2023/01/27/murder-rate-high-trump-republican-states

Rockinghorse Winner

Feb 1, 2023, 6:54:37 PMFeb 1
Most murders and rapes in the country are committed by Democrats. Fact.

--
'Many have sought in vain to tell joyously of the Most Joyous. Now at last It declares
Itself to me, now in this misery.' - Holderlin

WhataWonderfulWorld

Feb 2, 2023, 2:46:13 AMFeb 2
Rockinghorse Winner <Rockin...@amgen.com> wrote in

> On 2023-02-01, bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Not An Anomaly: 2020's Red States Have Higher Murder Rates
>> Axios - Jan 27, 2023
>> --
>> https://www.axios.com/2023/01/27/murder-rate-high-trump-republican-sta
>> tes
>
> Most murders and rapes in the country are committed by Democrats.
> Fact.

Say what ? I see no evidence of that in the Cite you provided.

Nevermind

Feb 2, 2023, 11:38:36 AMFeb 2
Exactly. Whata posted what's called a hate statistic. He hates half of America, so he's willing to steadily expose himself as a liar to express his
hate.

Nevermind

Feb 2, 2023, 11:39:59 AMFeb 2

Oops, sorry. In my last post I goofed on the attribution.

bruce bowser

Feb 2, 2023, 3:14:44 PMFeb 2
On Wednesday, February 1, 2023 at 6:54:37 PM UTC-5, Rockinghorse Winner wrote in alt.politics:
> On 2023-02-01, bruce bowser <bruce2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Not An Anomaly: 2020's Red States Have Higher Murder Rates
> > Axios - Jan 27, 2023
> > -- https://www.axios.com/2023/01/27/murder-rate-high-trump-republican-states
>
> Most murders and rapes in the country are committed by Democrats. Fact.

Proof?

Rockinghorse Winner

Feb 2, 2023, 8:27:08 PMFeb 2
Ever visit a high security prison, my friend?