Why Do Americans Die So Young?

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 20, 2021, 8:27:37 AM9/20/21

| Why Americans Die So Much
|
| U.S. life spans, which have fallen behind those in Europe,
| are telling us something important about American society.
| Why is the U.S. so much worse than other developed
| countries at performing the most basic function of
| civilization: keeping people alive?
| White Americans living in the richest 5 percent of counties
| still die earlier than Europeans in similarly low-poverty
| areas; ...
<https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/09/america-life-expectancy-spans-death-europe/620028/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 20, 2021, 11:53:19 AM9/20/21
Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con> wrote:
>On 9/20/2021 5:27 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> |
>> | Why Americans Die So Much
>> |
>> | U.S. life spans, which have fallen behind those in Europe,
>> | are telling us something important about American society.
>> | Why is the U.S. so much worse than other developed
>> | countries at performing the most basic function of
>> | civilization: keeping people alive?
>
>Americans die younger because of lifestyle choices. Europeans do not live
>longer because of superior health care.

No one mentioned health care till you did, Rudy. That's
very likely to be the source of the problem.

--bks

libtards

Sep 20, 2021, 2:42:42 PM9/20/21
On 20 Sep 2021, Rudy Canoza <j...@phendrie.con> posted some

> On 9/20/2021 5:27 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> |
>> | Why Americans Die So Much
>> |
>> | U.S. life spans, which have fallen behind those in Europe,
>> | are telling us something important about American society.
>> | Why is the U.S. so much worse than other developed
>> | countries at performing the most basic function of
>> | civilization: keeping people alive?
>
> Americans die younger because of lifestyle choices. Europeans do not
> live longer because of superior health care.

Americans die younger because they do drugs like their Democrat parents
and stick things up their rectums that don't belong there.

AnonymousCoward

Sep 20, 2021, 2:49:43 PM9/20/21

> Americans die younger because of lifestyle choices.

And which lifestyle choices are those?

Louis

Sep 20, 2021, 3:10:18 PM9/20/21

> On 9/20/2021 11:49 AM, AnonymousCoward wrote:
>>
>>> Americans die younger because of lifestyle choices.
>>
>> And which lifestyle choices are those?
>>

> Your abuse of opioids. No one makes you do it — you *choose* to do
it.

That's correct. It's their choice to abuse their body. Personally I have
no problem with losers who stick needles in their arms departing life
early.

David Hartung

Sep 20, 2021, 3:12:50 PM9/20/21
I actually applaud them for it.