It's too bad Rudy died

Governor Swill

Jan 30, 2023, 6:30:04 PM1/30/23
I can't imagine a worse way to go, being eaten alive by black
hogs in a liquor store parking lot.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Jan 30, 2023, 6:38:17 PM1/30/23
You mean he didn't choke on something at the Jolly Kone parking lot?

!

WhataWonderfulWorld

Jan 31, 2023, 2:46:27 AM1/31/23
"Governor Swill" <governo...@gmail.c0n> wrote in

> I can't imagine a worse way to go, being eaten alive by black
> hogs in a liquor store parking lot.

But he did answer Puss Puss with minimal word wastage, short and too the
point.

NoBody

Jan 31, 2023, 7:12:29 AM1/31/23
On Tue, 31 Jan 2023 00:27:39 +0100 (CET), "Governor Swill"
<governo...@gmail.c0n> wrote:

Seems like you've done a great job filling in his shoes.

Jonathan

Jan 31, 2023, 6:05:04 PM1/31/23
On 31 Jan 2023, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> posted some
That happens when you leave your shoes in parking lots. The homeless fill
them with gifts.