NOW Putin Sez He's At War With NATO Over Donation of Tanks to Ukraine

26C.Z968

Jan 28, 2023, 10:55:39 PM1/28/23
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/index.html

'Russia is now at war with NATO and the West': Putin has taken
conflict in Ukraine 'to a different stage', senior EU official
admits following Germany's decision to supply tanks

. . .

Eh ?

Putin is running his mouth a lot lately - probably
because he keeps LOSING in his great holy campaign
against Ukraine.

Also because he's gonna DIE of (probably) natural
causes before he can earn his coveted 'legacy'.

There's a mile of space - 1.6km - between what's going
on with Germany and an actual war between Russia and
NATO. Putin himself caused all this, nobody is actually
invading Russia proper, so SUCK it Vlad.

All those tanks and such will mean NOTHING to Russia
IF Russian troops leave Ukraine. Fer sure Ukrain is
NEVER gonna invade Russia proper, so Vlad, the "threat"
level is ENTIRELY in YOUR hands.

Mighty✅ Wannabe✅

Jan 28, 2023, 11:14:25 PM1/28/23
26C.Z968 wrote on 1/28/2023 10:54 PM:
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/index.html
>
> 'Russia is now at war with NATO and the West': Putin has taken
> conflict in Ukraine 'to a different stage', senior EU official
> admits following Germany's decision to supply tanks
>
> . . .
>
>   Eh ?
>
>   Putin is running his mouth a lot lately - probably
>   because he keeps LOSING in his great holy campaign
>   against Ukraine.

If Putin keeps losing, then why is Ukraine losing 20% of territories and
losing 80% of critical infrastructures?

If Putin keeps losing, then why does Zelensky call for donation of
tanks? Where have all of Zelensky's tanks gone?

Do you have no brain?

Nevermind

Jan 29, 2023, 12:11:47 AM1/29/23
Well, Putin has almost as many soldiers as he started with all dead now. That's a lot like what losing feels like. And if Putin has to have people lie
for him about how well he's doing, that's not what most people call winning.

Mighty✅ Wannabe✅

Jan 29, 2023, 4:32:20 AM1/29/23
Zelensky is a little puppet dictator now. Ukraine is losing. Zelensky is
hiding its Ukraine losses. He will be in exile or assassinated as soon
as the US stops propping him up, much like all other US backed puppet
dictators like Ferdinand Marcos in the Philippines and Ngo Dinh Diem in
Vietnam.

Frank

Jan 29, 2023, 11:56:47 AM1/29/23
Picture of tanks:

https://imgur.com/a/LeUAyQn

26C.Z968

Jan 29, 2023, 8:50:19 PM1/29/23
Ukraine became quite good at blowing up Russian tanks,
but apparently the idea of CAPTURING them never really
comes to mind ....

The Leopard-II is, judging by 'expert' commentary, a
"better" tank than the Abrams - reliable and far easier
to maintain. US mil products always suffer "feature creep"
that makes them too complicated. We can't make a fighter
plane - just "multi-mission aerial platforms".

I'm not completely sure how tanks will significantly
improve the Ukrainian position - esp the relatively
small collective NATO contributions. Russia can blow
up tanks as well. Indeed tanks (and aircraft carriers)
now seem to be drifting under Patton's def of "fixed
fortifications".

Killer DRONES may be the far better/cheaper solution
for Ukraine. Think of them as 'aerial tanks' except
a lot quicker, harder to hit and deliverable in large
quantities.