Why Trumplings Hate Liz Cheney

Bradley K. Sherman

May 29, 2023, 4:47:12 PM5/29/23
She won't lie for them:

| Former U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney implored new college graduates
| to not compromise when it comes to the truth, excoriating
| her House Republican colleagues for not doing enough to
| combat former President Donald Trump's lies that the 2020
| election was stolen.
| "After the 2020 election and the attack of January 6th, my
| fellow Republicans wanted me to lie. They wanted me to say
| the 2020 election was stolen, the attack of January 6th
| wasn't a big deal, and Donald Trump wasn't dangerous,"
| Cheney said Sunday in Colorado Springs, connecting her
| experiences as a student to her work in the U.S. House of
| Representatives. "I had to choose between lying and losing
| my position in House leadership."
<https://apnews.com/article/liz-cheney-commencement-colorado-trump-524dd575a29b18f8a028a533ab33a126>

--bks

Charlie Glock

May 29, 2023, 5:08:52 PM5/29/23
Cheney is a RINO.
She got booed at her last speech.

<https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12134171/Graduates-boo-turn-away-former-U-S-Rep-Liz-Cheney
-delivers-commencement-address.html>

Her political career is sunk because she cannot be trusted.

--
Charlie Glock
"To conquer a nation, first disarm it's citizens"

Bradley K. Sherman

May 29, 2023, 5:25:36 PM5/29/23
Charlie Glock <"Charlie Glock"@localhost.com> wrote:
>> | Former U.S. Rep. Liz Cheney implored new college graduates
>> | to not compromise when it comes to the truth, excoriating
>> | her House Republican colleagues for not doing enough to
>> | combat former President Donald Trump's lies that the 2020
>> | election was stolen.
>> | "After the 2020 election and the attack of January 6th, my
>> | fellow Republicans wanted me to lie. They wanted me to say
>> | the 2020 election was stolen, the attack of January 6th
>> | wasn't a big deal, and Donald Trump wasn't dangerous,"
>> | Cheney said Sunday in Colorado Springs, connecting her
>> | experiences as a student to her work in the U.S. House of
>> | Representatives. "I had to choose between lying and losing
>> | my position in House leadership."
>Cheney is a RINO.

See Subject line.

--bks

Konrad Black

May 29, 2023, 6:59:52 PM5/29/23
>Cheney is a RINO.
>She got booed at her last speech.

Disloyalty to President Trump cannot be tolerated.

Anyone who calls Trump out or disagrees with what he says is a RINO who
deserve punishment for their treasonous actions.

They should be put in jail, replacing those who were convicted of the Jan 6
friendly tour of the Capitol.

Cheney tops the list but there are more:

Ron DeSantis
Nikki Haley
Vivek Ramaswamy
Larry Elder
Asa Hutchinson
Tim Scott

xdmod2

May 30, 2023, 12:36:39 AM5/30/23

"Bradley K. Sherman" <b...@panix.com> wrote in message
Didn't some students heckle her?

24D.234

May 30, 2023, 10:54:31 PM5/30/23
EVERYBODY hates Liz Cheney - right, left, whatever.

xdmod2

May 30, 2023, 11:18:02 PM5/30/23

"24D.234" <24D...@tpq23b.net> wrote in message
> EVERYBODY hates Liz Cheney - right, left, whatever.

I think her papa is famous around the world. I wonder what for?

WhataWonderfulWorld

May 31, 2023, 1:56:59 AM5/31/23
"xdmod2" <xdm...@mail.com> wrote in news:u56e96$29ot9$1...@dont-email.me:
Didn't Dick Cheney shoot is pal ?

David Hartung

May 31, 2023, 2:19:22 AM5/31/23
Cheney shot Harry Whittington and paid no price for it. Cheney was drunk when
he shot his pal Whittinton.

xdmod2

May 31, 2023, 5:26:14 PM5/31/23

"WhataWonderfulWorld" <thunnusa...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
LOL.... He is famous for a whole hellalotta more than just that.