Idiot DemoCUNT Napolitano On Failed Terror Attempt: "The System Worked" (So, the "system" must be: "burly male passengers subdue and beat the crap out of the terrorist")

Kickin' Names Takes It In The Ass

Dec 27, 2009, 1:04:59 PM12/27/09
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/12/27/napolitano_on_failed_terror_attempt_the_system_worked.html
Idiot DemoCUNT Napolitano On Failed Terror Attempt: "The System
Worked" (So, the "system" must be: "burly male passengers subdue and
beat the crap out of the terrorist")

John Q Public

Dec 27, 2009, 5:12:27 PM12/27/09
On 2009-12-27 13:04:59 -0500, "Kickin' Names Takes It In The Ass"
<KickinNamesTa...@yahoo.com> said:

Hey its Sunday evenin and Detroit local news has FBI taking another
fool off of a plane, details still sketchy!

Hope for the Heartless

Dec 28, 2009, 1:32:10 AM12/28/09
In article
<6800f9b9-60e9-4883...@m38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

<KickinNamesTa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/12/27/napolitano_on_failed_terror_

> attempt_the_system_worked.html
> Idiot DemoCUNT Napolitano On Failed Terror Attempt: "The System
> Worked" (So, the "system" must be: "burly male passengers subdue and
> beat the crap out of the terrorist")

That's a legitimate part of a system of security, to my mind.

And the system worked to the extent that the terrorist, who would
certainly like to have done more, was only able to get an ineffectual
mixture of chemicals onto the plane, as opposed to a real bomb.

What would you have the system do that it did not do?

lorad

Dec 28, 2009, 5:03:39 AM12/28/09
On Dec 27, 10:04 am, "Kickin' Names Takes It In The Ass"
<KickinNamesTakesItInThe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/12/27/napolitano_on_faile...

> Idiot DemoCUNT Napolitano On Failed Terror Attempt: "The System
> Worked" (So, the "system" must be: "burly male passengers subdue and
> beat the crap out of the terrorist")

Yes 'the system' works.... as long as citizens act like americans -
and not like neocon be-fuddled sheeple whose actions are controlled by
idiot color codes fed to them by neocon liars and neocon controlled
media.

There 'ain't' no system or no body that can protect americans better
than the americans themselves.

See some jerk ass creep threatening you or yours?
Beat the crap out of him... and don't be waiting for some neocon Dubya
clown (actually your enemy) to do it for you.

Sueki Tartridge

Dec 28, 2009, 10:26:23 AM12/28/09
On Dec 28, 12:32 am, Hope for the Heartless
<h.heartl...@bitbucket.gov> wrote:
> In article
> <6800f9b9-60e9-4883-86ab-52d9255cf...@m38g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,

>  "Kickin' Names Takes It In The Ass"
>
>  <KickinNamesTakesItInThe...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2009/12/27/napolitano_on_faile...

> > attempt_the_system_worked.html
> > Idiot DemoCUNT Napolitano On Failed Terror Attempt: "The System
> > Worked" (So, the "system" must be: "burly male passengers subdue and
> > beat the crap out of the terrorist")
>
> That's a legitimate part of a system of security, to my mind.
>
> And the system worked to the extent that the terrorist, who would
> certainly like to have done more, was only able to get an ineffectual
> mixture of chemicals onto the plane, as opposed to a real bomb.

Only because the detonater malfunctioned. WTF would you bedwetters
be saying if he'd murdered 300+ innocent infidels?? I know.
BUTWHADDABOUTBUSH??
Btw,what did Obama know and when did he know it??

> What would you have the system do that it did not do?

HUH??? Perhaps "security"could stop frisking and cavity searching 80
year old,wheelchair bound grannies and start cavity search/strip
searching every shit skinned skuzzy with a muslim name just for
starters. You politically correct progessives are gonna get us ALL
killed.

Sueki Tartridge

Dec 28, 2009, 10:39:36 AM12/28/09

Sure thing tough guy. "Beat the crap out of him" and get your ass
jailed sued by Napolitano, ACLU and CAIR for violating the poor skuzzy
mussy's civil rights. Lets see how that works out for you ya' fucking
idiot.

Sueki Tartridge

Dec 29, 2009, 9:51:35 AM12/29/09
On Dec 28, 4:31 pm, "Sanders Kaufman" <bu...@kaufman.net> wrote:
> "Hope for the Heartless" <h.heartl...@bitbucket.gov> wrote in messagenews:hh9jda$dl4$1...@news.eternal-september.org...

> > "Kickin' Names Takes It In The Ass"
> >> Idiot DemoCUNT Napolitano On Failed Terror Attempt: "The System
> >> Worked" (So, the "system" must be: "burly male passengers subdue and
> >> beat the crap out of the terrorist")
>
> > That's a legitimate part of a system of security, to my mind.
>
> Right-wingers don't acknowledge that we are a government OF the people.
> They prefer to see government as the enemy of the people.

The government is an enemy of the people as long as it's controlled by
radical,extreme,spread the wealth,high tax,big government,progressive
anarchists.