fantastic negative result 2022 04

1 view

Oleg Smirnov

Apr 23, 2022, 10:40:19 AM4/23/22
<https://tinyurl.com/ydgczgq9> imf.org
The conflict is a major blow to the global economy ..

<https://tinyurl.com/y5p475tj> cnbc.com
.. Fallout from the Russia-Ukraine war could be immense ..

<https://tinyurl.com/ybhc2pqp> bbc.com
The war in Ukraine is "a catastrophe" for the world .. the World Bank ..

Things aren't good, and it's getting worse.

They previously told you that the Russian economy is negligible on global
scale (and the Ukraine's economy is even more negligible). So how it may
be that a military conflict between two countries, which are economically
highly insignificant, causes "a catastrophe", "a major blow" and "immense
fallout" for the global economy? It sounds illogical and inconsistent.

Or it may be the very method of economic measurements, on which they made
judgements about what is significant, and what is insignificant, requires
some corrections and improvements.

Dhu on Gate

Apr 26, 2022, 7:16:28 PM4/26/22
lets try this again... with a reduced newsgroupset...

After the Maidan Putch events in have gone progressively sideways for the
Weirld. Whadda they say about real-estate? Location, location, location.
Ukraine sits about dead centre of ALL the trade routes across Eurasia, so
think about a dumpster fire on the freeway to work. There's morons
congratulating themselves even now on raising the price of crude and
ditching the Dollar.

Dhu

Oleg Smirnov

May 25, 2022, 10:43:25 AM5/25/22
Oleg Smirnov, <news:t4134e$f05$2...@os.motzarella.org>

> <https://tinyurl.com/ydgczgq9> imf.org
> The conflict is a major blow to the global economy ..

> They previously told you that the Russian economy is negligible on global
> scale (and the Ukraine's economy is even more negligible). So how it may
> be that a military conflict between two countries, which are economically
> highly insignificant, causes "a catastrophe", "a major blow" and "immense
> fallout" for the global economy? It sounds illogical and inconsistent.
>
> Or it may be the very method of economic measurements, on which they made
> judgements about what is significant, and what is insignificant, requires
> some corrections and improvements.

One prominent economic analyst has tried to answer the relevant questions.

Read also <https://tinyurl.com/26mbklb3>