Trump Found Guilty Of Fraud *Four* Separate Times

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 17, 2024, 8:17:58 AMFeb 17

Mitchell Holman

Feb 17, 2024, 9:44:42 AMFeb 17
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
news:uqqbm2$kp5$1...@panix3.panix.com:
Crooked judges!

Biased jurors!

Deep state!

Political witch hunt!

NoBody

Feb 18, 2024, 9:28:54 AMFeb 18
On 17 Feb 2024 13:17:54 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
So meaningful from a judge who declared Trump guilty BEFORE holding
the trial....

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 18, 2024, 9:31:38 AMFeb 18
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On 17 Feb 2024 13:17:54 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
>wrote:
>
>>2016: Trump University fraud. Fined $25,000,000
>><https://abcnews.go.com/US/judge-finalizes-25-million-settlement-victims-donald-trumps/story?id=54347237>
>>
>>2019: Trump Foundation charity fraud. Fined $2,000,000
>><https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/07/politics/trump-settlement-trump-foundation-new-york/index.html>
>>
>>2023: Trump Organization tax fraud: Fined $1,600,000
>><https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/trump-organization-faces-sentencing-tax-fraud-scheme-rcna65013>
>>
>>2024: Trump civil fraud: Fined $355,000,000
>><https://apnews.com/article/trump-civil-fraud-verdict-engoron-244024861f0df886543c157c9fc5b3e4>
>
>So meaningful from a judge who declared Trump guilty BEFORE holding
>the trial....

Kremlin Girl, that's *four separate judges*.

--bks

He who refuses to do arithmetic is doomed to post nonsense.

Governor Swill

Feb 18, 2024, 1:29:14 PMFeb 18
On 17 Feb 2024 13:17:54 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

. . . after he pays up.

Fucker is on the hook for almost $400m. Add to that tens of millions in legal fees and
more judgments and fines down the road. He better hope he's a billionaire or he'll end up
sleeping under a bridge in an old refrigerator box.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

"I don't want everybody to vote. As a matter of fact, our leverage in
the elections quite candidly goes up as the voting populace goes down."
- Paul Weyrich, co founder of Heritage Foundation and Moral Majority

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Governor Swill

Feb 18, 2024, 1:29:45 PMFeb 18
Karma is a bitch!

Someone

Feb 18, 2024, 1:44:06 PMFeb 18
On 2/18/2024 6:28 AM, Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness lied:
Wrong. There were two trials, and both were civil, so there was no determination
of guilt. In the first, the liability phase, Trump was found to have committed
fraud. That was a bench trial because Trump's incompetent lawyer neglected to
request a jury trial in time. Deadlines matter. The second was the damages
phase. The judge is not required to rehear the liability issue. Trump was
already found liable — *at trial*.

Siri Cruise

Feb 18, 2024, 5:43:21 PMFeb 18
NoBody wrote:
> So meaningful from a judge who declared Trump guilty BEFORE holding
> the trial....

Reversible errors are reversed on appeal and judges know that.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Governor Swill

Feb 19, 2024, 7:30:36 AMFeb 19
We know that statistically, Trump supporters are generally less well educated than
Democrats. Kremlin Girl proves that Trump supporters are also STUPID.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 19, 2024, 9:23:55 AMFeb 19
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote in
Jordon Klepper has made a career out
of interviewing Trumpers and airing the
braindead things they say. It is better
than Leno's sidewalk interviews.

Governor Swill

Feb 19, 2024, 5:36:56 PMFeb 19
Guy wearing Trump hat: "Barack Obama had a big part of 9/11."
Klepper: "Which part?"
Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
Klepper: "Why do you think Barack Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
Trump hat: "That, I don't know. I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>

ROTFLMAO!

pothead

Feb 19, 2024, 9:19:31 PMFeb 19
That's hilarious!
I like the ones done on the sidewalks of NYC where student age people don't know who the 1st
president is, or what Memorial Day is for, or who fought in WW2 and so forth.

And NYC is HIGHLY democrat.
The chance of finding a republican is the same as finding an iceberg in the Atlantic ocean near the
Bahamas.

--
pothead
Tommy Chong For President 2024.

Mitchell Holman

Feb 19, 2024, 9:45:33 PMFeb 19
pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote in
That is why they elected Republicans
like Rudy Giuliani and Michael Bloomberg
and George Santos. Right.

Mike Colangelo

Feb 19, 2024, 9:46:09 PMFeb 19
It's a horrible indictment of all Trumpswabs.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 11:39:37 AMFeb 20

>>> Jordon Klepper has made a career out
>>>of interviewing Trumpers and airing the
>>>braindead things they say. It is better
>>>than Leno's sidewalk interviews.
>>
>> Guy wearing Trump hat: "Barack Obama had a big part of 9/11."
>> Klepper: "Which part?"
>> Trump hat: "Not being around, always on vacation, never in the office."
>> Klepper: "Why do you think Barack Obama wasn't in the Oval Office on 9/11?"
>> Trump hat: "That, I don't know. I'd like to get to the bottom of that."
>><https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AyN34sFko9w>
>>
>> ROTFLMAO!
>>
>> Swill
>
>That's hilarious!
>I like the ones done on the sidewalks of NYC where student age people don't know who the 1st
>president is, or what Memorial Day is for, or who fought in WW2 and so forth.
>
>And NYC is HIGHLY democrat.
>The chance of finding a republican is the same as finding an iceberg in the Atlantic ocean near the
>Bahamas.

One year doing a Las Vegas convention CNN did man in the street interviews with twenty
somethings in some trendy bar. They didn't even know how many Senators their state had.
One girl said she didn't care about "that political stuff" as long as she could party on
weekends.

Governor Swill

Feb 20, 2024, 11:42:30 AMFeb 20
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 02:45:20 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

> That is why they elected Republicans
>like Rudy Giuliani and Michael Bloomberg
>and George Santos. Right.

In poll exit interviews, Long Islanders who voted Democrat were asked why. Some admitted
Santos had embarrassed them so badly they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a
Republican.

Like government shutdowns (another is due to start in about a week and a half), the GOP is
going to end up taking the heat on this one. Especially if the Democrat's messaging
includes complaints that Republicans won't act on immigration.

bruce bowser

Feb 20, 2024, 12:25:54 PMFeb 20
Sweep all evidence against republicans under the carpet!! declare Trumpers secretly.

pothead

Feb 20, 2024, 6:12:37 PMFeb 20
I believe it.
Welcome to the world of the low information voter.
It's frightening.

pothead

Feb 20, 2024, 6:32:33 PMFeb 20
On 2024-02-20, Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 02:45:20 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> That is why they elected Republicans
>>like Rudy Giuliani and Michael Bloomberg
>>and George Santos. Right.
>
> In poll exit interviews, Long Islanders who voted Democrat were asked why. Some admitted
> Santos had embarrassed them so badly they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a
> Republican.
>
> Like government shutdowns (another is due to start in about a week and a half), the GOP is
> going to end up taking the heat on this one. Especially if the Democrat's messaging
> includes complaints that Republicans won't act on immigration.
>
> Swill

That section of LI. is heavily blue and always has been.
Santos was a big surprise when he ran. against Zimmerman who was a complete non-starter.
Think a left Jeb Bush.ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.
Santos is a certified nutcase.

As for Guiliani, Dinkins beat him in '89 but Giuliani beat him in 93.

In 97, Guiliani beat Ruth Messinger who was an awful candidate.
He beat her by 17 points or so.

Guiliani cleaned up NYC big time, although Dinkins did start it.
Bloomberg campaigned on Rudy's success and agreed that he was going to continue the process, and he
did.

Sadly in recent years Rudy's train has gone off the rails.

da pickle

Feb 20, 2024, 6:45:04 PMFeb 20
New York today is not at all New York of yesterday.

pothead

Feb 21, 2024, 12:38:36 PMFeb 21
On 2024-02-20, da pickle <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/20/2024 5:32 PM, pothead wrote:

>>> In poll exit interviews, Long Islanders who voted Democrat were asked why. Some admitted
>>> Santos had embarrassed them so badly they couldn't bring themselves to vote for a
>>> Republican.
>>>
>>> Like government shutdowns (another is due to start in about a week and a half), the GOP is
>>> going to end up taking the heat on this one. Especially if the Democrat's messaging
>>> includes complaints that Republicans won't act on immigration.
>>>
>>> Swill
>>
>> That section of LI. is heavily blue and always has been.
>> Santos was a big surprise when he ran. against Zimmerman who was a complete non-starter.
>> Think a left Jeb Bush.ZZZZZZzzzzzzz.
>> Santos is a certified nutcase.
>>

>> As for Guiliani, Dinkins beat him in '89 but Giuliani beat him in 93.
>>
>> In 97, Guiliani beat Ruth Messinger who was an awful candidate.
>> He beat her by 17 points or so.
>>
>> Guiliani cleaned up NYC big time, although Dinkins did start it.
>> Bloomberg campaigned on Rudy's success and agreed that he was going to continue the process, and he
>> did.
>>
>> Sadly in recent years Rudy's train has gone off the rails.
>
> New York today is not at all New York of yesterday.

It's not even close.
Prior to Marxist DeBlasio being mayor, the city was considered one of the safest large cities in
the world.
Now parts of it look and smell like a third world country. And the left wing media is barely
reporting on it.

da pickle

Feb 21, 2024, 1:26:26 PMFeb 21
Unfortunately, San Francisco also has that look and feel and apparently
that smell. I have not been in LA for a long time, but I may return for
a look. It is not a good time.

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 5:59:55 PMFeb 21
On Tue, 20 Feb 2024 17:44:51 -0600, da pickle <jcpi...@nospam.hotmail.com> wrote:

>New York today is not at all New York of yesterday.

Ah! So, you prove your conservatism!

Nothing today is like anything yesterday.

Governor Swill

Feb 21, 2024, 6:01:47 PMFeb 21
I've mentioned this one before but I'm still in shock over it. One voter to be said she
got most of her information from Tik Tok and social media.

Swill
NP: AC/DC - Whole Lotta Rosie (Live)

Siri Cruise

Feb 21, 2024, 8:56:24 PMFeb 21
da pickle wrote:
> Unfortunately, San Francisco also has that look and feel and
> apparently that smell.  I have not been in LA for a long time, but
> I may return for a look.  It is not a good time.

It's horrible. Stay away. Don't let the door slam in your nose on
the way in.

pothead

Feb 21, 2024, 9:04:52 PMFeb 21
I agree.
The typical US voter has no clue.

Governor Swill

Feb 22, 2024, 12:34:55 AMFeb 22
On Wed, 21 Feb 2024 17:38:32 -0000 (UTC), pothead <pot...@snakebite.com> wrote:

>Prior to Marxist DeBlasio being mayor, the city was considered one of the safest large cities in
>the world.

DeBlasio was not marxist and New York is still a safe large city. The statistics have
been posted time and again. I expect you will not accept the facts because they disprove
what you have chosen to believe.