WTF is WRONG with Dreckserb Razovic, our Resident Pedo Swine and Spammer? (1)

Peeler

Sep 27, 2022, 3:45:56 AM9/27/22
THIS is wrong with her:

Pedophilic dreckserb Razovic arguing in favour of pedophilia:
"Why do we still have outdated laws prohibiting paedophilia?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$H25.2...@usenetxs.com>

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$Qv2....@usenetxs.com>

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"