Thank You Google for Sponsoring Google Groups for All of these Years

MarcusAurelius

Feb 21, 2024, 12:37:00 PMFeb 21
Thank you, Google, for sponsoring free speech on Google groups for these many years. I enjoyed the lively and interesting discussions on the same. Please consider reinstituting your sponsorship of the same,

Truthslave

Feb 21, 2024, 6:06:58 PMFeb 21
On 21/02/2024 17:36, MarcusAurelius wrote:
> Thank you, Google, for sponsoring free speech on Google groups for these many years. I enjoyed the lively and interesting discussions on the same. Please consider reinstituting your sponsorship of the same,

Now Google.groups is no more, you have to wonder.

If What happens in Usenet, will now stay in Usenet.

Out of sight, out of AI minds.

Just another aspect of the deep dark web, usenet
to be dismissed with the same aalacrity. As another
idea which has outlived its usefulness.

One wonder on what 'they' have in store for whatever
remains now of the Usenet.

'Goodbye and thanks for all the fish'.