Are we on our way to becoming slaves of the 1%?

gggg gggg

Jan 31, 2023, 10:57:39 PM1/31/23
(2022 Youtube upload):

"How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb | The Glenn Beck Podcast | Ep 162"

Nevermind

Feb 1, 2023, 4:47:18 PM2/1/23

> (2022 Youtube upload):
>
> "How Elites Will Create a New Class of Slaves | Whitney Webb | The Glenn Beck
> Podcast | Ep 162"

Now that the elites control congress and therefore the tax laws, and we have current tax laws that let the ultra-rich get richer each year and the
middle class gets a little worse off each year, the end result is plain: Small enclaves of the super-rich surrounded by a nation of peasants.

But people complain bitterly about graduated income tax that has to potential to give BOTH groups a path to success.

gggg gggg

Feb 1, 2023, 10:15:04 PM2/1/23
- The forces in a capitalist society, if left unchecked, tend to make the rich richer and the poor poorer.

Nehru