Re: Fox News Attack On Biden Backfires

Governor Swill

Jan 24, 2023, 1:14:27 AM1/24/23
On Mon, 23 Jan 2023 19:13:05 -0800 (PST), -hh wrote:
>MattB wrote:
>>-hh wrote:
>> >All you're doing is trying to move the goalposts to hopefully CYA cover what you
>> >had previously stated intent on, which would have been premeditated homicide.
>>
>> No, you place goalpost and think others are limited to them.
>
>I didn’t make the WA State Law. You’re free to fuck around .. and find out.

Ah . . . freedom . . . like breathing sweet, fresh air!

Bill Mahr's season opener on Friday was a thing to relish. I had more
belly laughs with this episode than I've had in a month, and I've been
reading MattB's posts!

Main interview was Bill Barr, refreshingly friendly and candid. Mahr
relates they're both half Catholic and half Jewish and they discuss
how they came up differently when even their names are similar. Barr
explains his views of the Mueller report and events leading up to Jan
6.

Both panelists were moderate Republicans who joined Mahr in decimating
the transwoke right. Andrew Sullivan excoriated parents for teaching
kids about gender identity before they're old enough to know the
difference between gender and sexual orientation, while Nancy Race
(R), House freshman from South Carolina, chided them for making their
kids decide their gender before they're old enough to decide what they
want on their pizza.

In an eye opening "New Rules" segment, Mahr ripped George Santos a new
butthole but the not-as-gay-as-you-think Santos probably won't be
putting it to use any time soon.

If you don't have HBO Max, check out this segment list on Youtube.

<https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=real+time+with+bill+maher+january+20+2023>

This week's monologue and "New Rules" open and close one of Mahr's
best and funniest "Real Time" shows ever!

Swill
--
Bill Mahr on George Santos: "Everyone saw in George Santos what
they wanted to see - Republicans saw a Trump loving rich prick Democrats

Mattb

Jan 24, 2023, 1:18:43 PM1/24/23
One of the panelist was a Black gay man. He came out against the
trans movement also.

Governor Swill

Jan 29, 2023, 1:59:40 AM1/29/23
<https://www.coxautoinc.com/market-insights/in-a-down-market-ev-sales-soar-to-new-record/>

>> This is good. In general I like EVs just don't want them mandated
>> by out new masters on the far left.

> In fact it is Republican governors

More correctly, it's most governors in most states which makes it a
bipartisan issue.

>who are
>subsidizing them and pushing them on the public
>as fast as they can.

Which reminds me of something Bill Mahr pointed out Friday night on
his show. The most popular politicians in the country these days are
moderate Republicans of blue states. He specifically mentioned Larry
Hogan with 81% approval in Maryland, Charlie Baker, 68% in
Massachusetts and Phil Scott, 81% in Vermont.

These contrast with more extremist and less popular Republicans and
Democrats in other states where the governor and state party
tendencies match, or Democrats in red states.

In Friday's show Bill targets the university system and education in
general.

Swill
--
A Week In the [Short] Life of a Russian Tank Commander

o You finish one month tank training course.
o You are sent to fight in "special military operation."
o Colonel Fuckoffski informs you that you are fighting NATO Main
Battle Tanks
o When you ask what kinds and how many, he responds, "Da."
o He further informs you they are designed to fight modernized T-72's
and T-90's
o You are assigned an unmodernized T62
o Crew informs you main gun not working due to stolen copper wiring
o Voices with Ukrainian accents start making cat noises over open
comms - Klaus Schadenfreude

Glory to the Heroes! Glory to Ukraine!

Slava Ukraina!

Mattb

Jan 30, 2023, 12:34:01 PM1/30/23
On Sun, 29 Jan 2023 01:59:35 -0500, Governor Swill
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Sat, 28 Jan 2023 19:51:30 +0000, Mitchell Holman wrote:
>>MattB wrote:
><https://www.coxautoinc.com/market-insights/in-a-down-market-ev-sales-soar-to-new-record/>
>
>>> This is good. In general I like EVs just don't want them mandated
>>> by out new masters on the far left.
>
>> In fact it is Republican governors
>
>More correctly, it's most governors in most states which makes it a
>bipartisan issue.

Mandating? Details and proof please.

>>who are
>>subsidizing them and pushing them on the public
>>as fast as they can.
>
>Which reminds me of something Bill Mahr pointed out Friday night on
>his show. The most popular politicians in the country these days are
>moderate Republicans of blue states. He specifically mentioned Larry
>Hogan with 81% approval in Maryland, Charlie Baker, 68% in
>Massachusetts and Phil Scott, 81% in Vermont.
>
>These contrast with more extremist and less popular Republicans and
>Democrats in other states where the governor and state party
>tendencies match, or Democrats in red states.
>
>In Friday's show Bill targets the university system and education in
>general.

Bill doesn't seem to always agree with far-left tactics or agenda.
He did a segment of the trans issue one time.