still ' N O T H I N ' on Hillary Clinton

bruce bowser

May 22, 2022, 5:20:48 PM5/22/22
Hillary Clinton APPROVED plan to share Trump-Russian bank communications, campaign manager claims
Daily Mail - May 20, 2022
-- https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10838115/Hillary-Clinton-APPROVED-plan-share-Trump-Russian-bank-communications-campaign-manager-claims.html

25.BX945

May 23, 2022, 11:39:37 PM5/23/22
TONS on Hillary - but don't worry, she's PROTECTED, they'll
never touch her (legally anyhow).

But, this DOES break what's left of her REP.

25.BX945

May 24, 2022, 12:30:38 AM5/24/22

Siri Cruise

May 24, 2022, 2:04:46 AM5/24/22
In article <xZ-dncL7JZz7whH_...@earthlink.com>,
Not to worry. Fox still has to announce she's running in 2024 at
least seventeen more times.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

bruce bowser

May 24, 2022, 3:28:17 AM5/24/22
On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 2:04:46 AM UTC-4, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <xZ-dncL7JZz7whH_...@earthlink.com>,
> "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote:
>
> > TONS on Hillary - but don't worry, she's PROTECTED, they'll
> > never touch her (legally anyhow).
> >
> > But, this DOES break what's left of her REP.
> Not to worry. Fox still has to announce she's running in 2024 at
> least seventeen more times.

Too bad Rush isn't here to help.

Mitchell Holman

May 24, 2022, 9:07:18 AM5/24/22
"25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote in news:xZ-dncL7JZz7whH_nZ2dnUU7-
Red...@earthlink.com:

> TONS on Hillary - but don't worry, she's PROTECTED, they'll
> never touch her (legally anyhow).
>
> But, this DOES break what's left of her REP.

The conservative fear of Hillary is
a wonder to behold.

Why didn't Trump "lock her up!" as
he promised?

bruce bowser

May 24, 2022, 2:00:25 PM5/24/22
No. Nothing more than since 1991. Still no laws broken.

25.BX945

May 24, 2022, 10:36:12 PM5/24/22
On 5/24/22 2:03 PM, bruce bowser wrote:
> On Tuesday, May 24, 2022 at 12:30:38 AM UTC-4, 25.BX945 wrote in alt.politics:
> No. Nothing more than since 1991. Still no laws broken.

Wow ... there's denial - and then BRUCE ....

governo...@gmail.com

May 25, 2022, 12:57:24 AM5/25/22
On Tue, 24 May 2022 08:07:09 -0500, Mitchell Holman
<noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>"25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote in news:xZ-dncL7JZz7whH_nZ2dnUU7-
>Red...@earthlink.com:
>
>> TONS on Hillary - but don't worry, she's PROTECTED, they'll
>> never touch her (legally anyhow).
>>
>> But, this DOES break what's left of her REP.
>>

> The conservative fear of Hillary is
>a wonder to behold.

They were furious that a female dared enter the policy arena. They
became apoplectic with rage when, after giving them the Congress, the
voters gave the White House back to the Clintons.

> Why didn't Trump "lock her up!" as
>he promised?

Because she hadn't done anything illegal.

Swill

--
I feel like Trump and Hillary are two divorced parents fighting
over custody of us but we kinda just want to go live with grandma.

25.BX945

May 25, 2022, 11:01:47 AM5/25/22
On 5/25/22 12:57 AM, governo...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tue, 24 May 2022 08:07:09 -0500, Mitchell Holman
> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> "25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote in news:xZ-dncL7JZz7whH_nZ2dnUU7-
>> Red...@earthlink.com:
>>
>>> TONS on Hillary - but don't worry, she's PROTECTED, they'll
>>> never touch her (legally anyhow).
>>>
>>> But, this DOES break what's left of her REP.
>>>

>> The conservative fear of Hillary is
>> a wonder to behold.
>
> They were furious that a female dared enter the policy arena. They
> became apoplectic with rage when, after giving them the Congress, the
> voters gave the White House back to the Clintons.

Been watching MSNBC- The Handmaids Network - again I see ....

Republicans would be HAPPY for a female POTUS ... so
long as she's a GOOD one. Nikki Haley comes to mind,
even Condi Rice. We'd vote for them in a second.

Mitchell Holman

May 25, 2022, 11:17:46 AM5/25/22
"25.BX945" <25B...@nada.net> wrote in news:886dnenZbdRO2RP_nZ2dnUU7-
Kud...@earthlink.com:
Those are the Republicans of the past.

The Republicans of the future are
Marjorie Taylor Greene and Lauren Boebert.
You know, the fringe lunatics that the
party adores.