Phillip Draber (ECU) "f***ed" 16yo over - UNIVERSITY CORRUPTION SCANDAL

heather....@gmail.com

Mar 9, 2012, 9:08:36 AM3/9/12
Mt Lawley, Australia - Looked into the case between Jeremy and Claire Allman (Manager Employee Relations Team), Kerry O Cox (Vice Chancellor), Raymond Bernstein (Director HRSC), Clive Reynoldson (Head of School, SAFE), Atique Islam (Executive Dean FB&L), Arshad Omari (DVC Academic), David Love (CEO EUPA), Deon van der Westhuizen (Manager, Compliance, Complaints & Integrity), and Phillip Draber (Director of Risk Management and Audit Assurance). Also interesting is how Kim Schofield (HR lecturer, also on board of EUPA) tipped off Kerry O Cox, who he is having a homosexual affair with, who then asked Clive Reynoldson to investigate the case, which Kerry Cox subsequently decided. Talk about conflict of interest! KERRY COX IS A CORRUPT COCK, EH? Also interesting is numerous IP address visits from Kerry Cox and Clive Reynoldson, shortly before unlawful posts were made online. Hmm- so Clive Reynoldson is now engaged in unlawful online posts?????

Clive Reynoldson is a classical example of a psychopath. A person who is seemingly normal in day-to-day life, trying to seem humble (wearing an expensive cotton pullover, rather than a business suit) and interest in teaching (includes only links to e-learning pedagogy on his page). However, when it comes to hard decisions like helping failing students, is hopeless. There, he demonstrates psychotic behaviours, unwanting to help failing students. It is these sorts of people we need to rid from our public universities. It is these people our public taxpayer dollars are being wasted upon.

Since Kerry Owen Cox has taken over as VC - the reputation of ECU has gone down hill. Kerry Cox said "high school leavers with an overall average of 42% in all subjects would be able to gain admission", and "Audrey Jackson of the Association of Independent Schools argues students may be risking rejection by employers after graduating from ECU, due to a perception its standards were not being maintained". Hmm - yes - Kerry Cox is saying its okay to fail. Good stuff mate ;) (http://www.highbeam.com/doc/1G1-148874519.html)

Prof Kerry Cox is one controversial bastard. This guy has got into more trouble than the early settlers in Australia. You've got to love how Kerry Cox is putting out media releases to spin his "Google listing", but every independent news source have comments such as:

- "graduates... could take legal action... because the program failed to be accredited", with Mr Cox saying he was "unaware of any legal action". You've got to love how this dispicable liar says students were "made aware" of the non-accredited status of the physiotherapy course - dude, that was AFTER this "fiasco" - not when we signed up for it, dude! (http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/12592119/physio-students-in-ecu-course-fiasco/)

- "13,000 ECU students have been caught up in a blunder... Kerry Cox said incorrect information about the status of some students was provided to Transperth". But the problem Mr Cox? A Public Transport Authority spokeswoman said ONLY ecu had experienced the "system failure" and students from other unis were unaffected. This caused "13,000 students to become temporarily unenrolled" - WTF?? (http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/ecu-students-charged-full-price-for-public-transport/story-e6frg13u-1225892169136)

- MDIS (Singaporean top private education provider) has filed legal suit in the High Court of Singapore (S158/2011/B) against ECU's Kerry Cox... on 9 March 2011... for breach... damages... several defamatory remarks... by sending emails... to students... to hurt the strong reputation of MDIS. (http://altnews.asia/prnasia/thu-15092011-1651/singapores-oldest-not-profit-professional-institute-sues-edith-cowan)

- School leavers will get places at ECU after studying... Year 10 courses. This has got to be the most ridiculous. UWA, Curtin and Murdoch all say it's ridiculous, with Murdoch's Gary Martin saying it "do[es] not provide adequate evidence of a prospective student's capacity", Curtin's Lance Twomey saying "you are going to set a certain number of kids up for failure even before they start", even the Curriculum Council's CEO David Wood saying "it will be a pity". (http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/newshome/7657558/ecu-entry-levels-drop/)

Offering UNACCREDITED courses, unenrolling 13k students "accidentally", being sued for $2m in the high court for EMAIL DEFAMATION, letting year 10's in after they've finished that year... hm.... sounds a lot like the "integrity" Kerry Cox has plastered all around his home page!
PS: the $2m figure taken from http://forums.sgclub.com/singapore/mdis_address_students_313470.html

Clive Ivor Reynoldson, Head of School (Accounting, Finance and Economics)
Harry Clive Reynoldson
Hugh Martin Reynoldson
Lesley Jean Reynoldson
10 Blackbutt Rd, Woodlands WA 6018
Hugh Reynoldson works at Corser & Corser Lawyers

Kerry Owen Cox, VC
56 Tilton Tce, City Beach WA 6015

Karen D'Costa, PA to the VC (Kerry Cox)
101a Pascoe St, Karrinyup WA 6018

Jane Margaret Burnell, PA to the VC (Kerry Cox)
David Charles Burnell
33 Boddington Crct, Dianella WA 6059

Atique Islam, PVC Business/Law
Indian guy

Adrienne Valerie Foster PA to PVC (Atique Islam)
20 Dover Cres, Wembley Downs WA 6019

---------------

David Love is now being screwed over in the ATO! (about time!)

: Australian Taxation Office Tax Evasion
: Locked Bag 6050 Dandenong VIC 3175

: REPORTING TAX EVASION: ALSO, FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION UNDER COMMISSION – ALLEGATIONS AGAINST THE EUPA TRAINING COUNCIL INC

: I am writing to you about a Mr. David Love, and his personal assistant, Ms. Serena Panas, of the Electrical Utilities and Public Administration Training Council Inc (76 710 050 832), regarding alleged fraudulent misrepresentation under commission and taxation fraud.

: Mr. Love’s submission to the West Australian Industrial Relations Commission (U199 of 2011) gives an impression that his organization will fraudulently misrepresent my actions. I write to you with immediacy, as I am concerned this will cause me a future tax liability.

:: NOTICE OF ANSWER
:: U199 of 2011
:: 1. An offer of "casual employment" as a research officer, was made to Jeremy Sh0m on the 15 August 2011 with a start date of 22 August.
:: 2. "The Applicant indicated that he would prefer to be engaged as a contractor through his own company: Jeremy Sh0m Company Pty Ltd ABN 38 152 885 O17
:: 3. It was agreed between the parties that the Applicant would be engaged as a "contractor".
:: 4. He commenced completing work for the EUPA Training Council Inc. as a contractor on 22 August 2011.
:: 5. The Applicant performed research work as required by EUPA Training Council and tendered invoices from his Company periodically. These invoices were then paid by EUPA Training Council. (Sample invoice attached)
:: 6. It is the Respondents understanding that the WA IRC lacks the jurisdiction to hear or determine the matter as the Applicant was not engaged as an employee, but rather as a contractor and therefore as there is no employment relationship the Applicant could not have been unfairly dismissed.

: What is incorrectly represented is Mr. Love’s statement that I would have liked to be engaged as a contractor. Relevant facts that prove not I, but Mr. Love was the person who masterminded the contractual arrangement include:

: - Relatively evident in Mr. Love’s notice to answer (above) is that it was the originally agreed intention the position would be offered as an employment relationship (hence the contracts were drawn up accordingly). It was only under his coercion that I registered for an ABN, and accepted the arrangement on contractual basis.

: - This was my first full time job out from University, and I didn’t have an ABN at the time, so how could I have “preferred” to be engaged as a contractor?

: - EUPA Training Council has treated previous employees as contractors, rather than employees. Other than Mr. Love divulging this to me, I am aware of this as I was requested by Ms. Panas to draw up my billing invoice based on a prior contractor that EUPA T/C hired on the same manner, but who paid GST. This is not EUPA’s first occasion treating employees as contractors.

: - In the Seek.com.au advertisement posted by former police officer Kevin Peachey, the EUPA Training Council Inc was seeking a person with an ABN, for the reasons that the engagement would be as a contractor. This is proof that I was not the originator of the idea of being employed as a contractor, and in particular, did not request to be employed as a contractor.

: - My company was formed 4 days after I started working for EUPA. This was because I was pressured by Mr. Love to obtain an ABN. The business wouldn’t have been formed if it weren’t for the employment situation at EUPA. The company formation timing shows it.

: - Throughout the employment period, I raised with both Mr. Love and Ms. Panas on several occasions that it is in breach of what I understand to be the ATO requirements regarding employment classification, to simply call an employee a contractor, and thus waive their employee rights, as well as taxation withholding obligations. In fact, the document at http://www.ato.gov.au/4540.htm was printed out and provided to both Mr. Love and Ms. Panas to view, though they gave this little regard. I explicitly stated that my understanding was (as supported by that printed sheet) that you couldn’t call an employment relationship a contract, unless it fulfilled the requirements, but both dismissed it because they “weren’t doing anything illegal”. At another point in time, I also asked why Mr. Love and Peachey were using the corporate petty cash fund to buy food and drink, as I thought these expenses were not legally deductible. However, in line with their bullying, I was simply ignored, and told to understand what working in the “real world” was like.

: - My understanding from Mr. Love’s statements shortly before I discontinued with the organization was that he construed the employment, as “contracts” didn’t confer additional employee rights, in addition to the taxation obligation, which I brought up with Mr. Love (and Ms. Panas) earlier. Mr. Peachey divulged that the employment arrangement was as such as Mr. Love had issues with the previous Mr. Lee Pritchard.

: Reasons enlisted suggesting employment relationship are:

: - I was employed to work there for a fixed period of half a year

: - I was required to turn up to work at 9.30am and depart at 4pm

: - I was provided with an EUPA email address, and was required to use a EUPA laptop

: On Dec 2 2011, Mr. Love laughed proudly when I was terminated at 9.20am, that because the employment situation was as casual employee, he could discontinue employment at any time. However, Mr. Love has never paid employee tax, superannuation, and workers compensation, so clearly, Mr. Love is construing the employment relationship however he likes, depending on what is convenient in his given circumstance.

: The effective result of Mr. Love’s actions apart from losing my rights to action in the WA IR Commission (and against workplace harassment) is the failure to withhold tax from worker’s wages, forward tax withheld to ATO, and pay employee super entitlement. This type of individual (Mr. Love) targeting new graduates, who are unable to recover damages through court (due to a Mr. Love who states he will “throw all” his “resources” to “screw” them over), should be prosecuted immediately.

: Yours sincerely, JEREMY LL.B (LAWS)

-----------------

Norma Roberts is a red haired Australian white supremacist. She is an Executive Director at RAPSTC, and has studied at Curtin University of Technology and Sacred Heart College Highgate. She is the Executive Director at Retail and Personal Services Traning Council (RAPSTC). Norma Roberts is the tool who suggested more hairdressers be trained (i.e. that there is a shortage), thereby causing millions of newly trained hairdressers to be out of jobs!

Kay Gerard is from Rockhampton Queensland, and went to Rockhampton State High School. She is the Executive Director of FFTITC. She is known to have smeared "Jeremy".

Just got hold of the EUPA budget from Kevin recently - can you believe this? EUPA gets paid $448,174, almost quarter of a million dollars from the Department of Education, and they're spending a whopping $347,437.50 on wages? This scenario apparently leads to a predicted loss of $118,844.10; it's no wonder Mr. Love tried to kick out Jeremy to "reduce cost"! It's also astounding how the greedy Mr. Love takes home a huge $140k+ pay check, earning around $500 per day - more than most people earn in a week! Also, that he gave himself a generous $12k bump in his salary in the past financial year (despite the financial crisis). Even worse? Notice David Love's salary ($141k) is around 32% of what DTWD is giving him!

EUPA Training Council Budget 2011/12
(Executive Officer, 1 x Project Officer , Administrative Support)

: Income
DTWD Service Agreement - Operating Grant: $418,174.00
DTWD Curriculum Services: $20,000.00
Interest (estimate): $10,000.00
TOTAL: $448,174.00

: Predicted Expenses
Office Rent & Variables: $28,000.00
Office Expenses/Bank fees etc: $2,000.00
Electricity: $3,000.00
Telephone: $8,000.00
Subscriptions & Periodicals: $2,000.00
Photocopier & Printing: $6,500.00
Postage & Courier Costs: $1,000.00
Computer & Stationary: $5,000.00
Internet Expenses: $2,500.00
Insurances: $7,500.00
Fuel & Motor vehicle expenses: $15,000.00
Fringe Benefits Tax: $5,000.00
Parking: $1,250.00
Travel: $15,000.00
Promotion/Publications/Expo attendance: $15,000.00
Meeting & Conference expenses: $17,500.00
Professional Development: $2,500.00
Office Cleaning: $3,500.00
Security: $3,000.00
Audit Fees: $3,000.00
Book keeping assistance: $2,000.00
Salaries & Wages: $267,437.50
Superannuation: $24,069.37
TOTAL: $439,756.87

: Contingent liabilities
Motor vehicle replacement: $10,000.00
Redundancy provision : $9,423.75
Long Service Leave provision: $9,337.48
TOTAL: $28,761.23

TOTAL COSTS (Est): $468,518.10

PREDICTED LOSS: -$20,344.10

---------

EUPA Training Council Budget 2011/12
(Executive Officer, 2 x Project Officers , Administrative Support)

: Income
DTWD Service Agreement - Operating Grant: $418,174.00
DTWD Curriculum Services: $20,000.00
Interest (estimate): $10,000.00
TOTAL: $448,174.00

: Predicted Expenses
Office Rent & Variables: $28,000.00
Office Expenses/Bank fees etc: $2,000.00
Electricity: $3,000.00
Telephone: $8,000.00
Subscriptions & Periodicals: $2,000.00
Photocopier & Printing: $6,500.00
Postage & Courier Costs: $1,000.00
Computer & Stationary: $5,000.00
Internet Expenses: $2,500.00
Insurances: $7,500.00
Fuel & Motor vehicle expenses: $17,500.00
Fringe Benefits Tax: $5,000.00
Parking: $1,250.00
Travel: $18,000.00
Promotion/Publications/Expo attendance: $15,000.00
Meeting & Conference expenses: $17,500.00
Professional Development: $2,500.00
Office Cleaning: $3,500.00
Security: $3,000.00
Audit Fees: $3,000.00
Book keeping assistance: $2,000.00
Salaries & Wages: $347,437.50
Superannuation: $31,069.37
TOTAL: $532,256.87

: Contingent liabilities
Motor vehicle replacement: $10,000.00
Redundancy provision: $12,423.75
Long Service Leave provision: $12,337.48
TOTAL: $34,761.23

TOTAL COSTS (Est): $567,018.10

PREDICTED LOSS: -$118,844.10

-------

Salaries are explained here:

David Love:
- Base salary (2010/11): $116,138.38
- Increment: $11,613.84
- Leave loading: $1,719.74
- Super: $11,652.48
- TOTAL PAY: $141,124.44 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
- RATE PER DAY: $491.35
- RATE PER WEEK: $2,456.77

Kevin Peachey:
- Base salary (2010/11): $82,800.00
- Increment: $8,280.00
- Leave loading: $1,226.08
- Super: $8,307.55
- TOTAL PAY: $100,613.62 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
- RATE PER DAY: $350.31
- RATE PER WEEK: $ 1,751.54
Kevin Peachey is a Project Officer at EUPA Training Council, went to Woodvale Senior High School. He is originally from Ipswich, Suffolk

Serena Panas:
- Base salary (2010/11): $48,438.00
- Increment: $4,843.80
- Leave loading: $717.26
- Super: $4,859.91
- TOTAL PAY: $58,858.97 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<
- RATE PER DAY: $204.93
- RATE PER WEEK: $1,024.65

If the David Gordon Love (EUPA Training Council) online defamation saga wasn't the huge item in Western Australian politics this week, then what was? As we all know, David Love is the bloke who made an (albeit unsuccessful) tilt with TAC auditor Helen McCarter in the business world in the early 2000's. Add to that Joe Fiala of CEPU trying to make inroads from the union, to affecting our VET education system. Talk about a power grab attempt, Mr. Fiala! But this is just the start of Mr. Love's troubles, who has for the past several years tried to defraud the Australian Taxation Office.

It all started with a posting made by Kyle Kutasi (NECA) on Usenet. Mr. Kutasi, who holds a degree in law/commerce from Sydney University and had a tilt at University politics there, is of course the bloke who is described as a "racist, sexist, homophobic nerd" by Anarchobase, and (successfully) filed in a defamation proceeding as a former Liberal Party member against Melbourne University Press for calling him a "bestial character, a criminal, thug and standover man" in the NSW District Court. He was described as "a hooter, a hollerer, a drinker (who) seemed to live at the local pub (where there was) a legitimate suspicion ... that he started most of the fights". Kutasi is also described by Janine Cohen as "abusive and intimidating to fellow Liberals". Kyle has gone so far as to get a statutory declaration about a journalist saying "I know more about you than you could possible know. I have files on you. I have photos of you. I have statements from women saying that you assaulted them". Kutasi rooted David Clarke's daughter Ann-Marie Clarke. Kutasi was named on Vex News as a "pathological liar". Kutasi is a man of anger, stating on Vex News, "Don't know where you get your info buddy, but its a pretty shithouse source!" This is what Japanese sounding Mr. Kutasi wrote:

: PLEASE TAKE NOTE MR. DAVID LOVE:
: MR. DAVID LOVE: I HAVE FOUND PUBLISHED ONLINE A LIST OF PRIVATE ADDRESSES OF THE BOARD MEMBERS OF EUPA, WHICH HAVE BEEN TRACED TO AN INDIVIDUAL BY THE NAME OF STUART LOVE, WHO I ASSUME TO BE YOUR SON. PLEASE CEASE AND DESIST WITH THIS BEHAVIOUR WITH IMMEDIACY. WE HAVE TRACED THE DOCUMENT TO BEING WRITTEN BY A UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA COMPUTER, AND HAVE CONTACTED THE UWA LAW SCHOOL FOR FURTHER INFORMATION. WE HAVE ALSO NOTIFIED THE LAW SOCIETY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA AND WA POLICE FORCE.
: YOUR ANIMOSITY TOWARDS NECA IS ENOUGH. WE ARE ALREADY AWARE OF BOTH YOU AND MR JOE FIALA'S NARCISSISTIC DESIRE TO CAUSE MAXIMAL DAMAGE TO THE NECA BRAND. WE ARE WELL AWARE OF YOUR ATTEMPTS TO BULLY GORDON DUFFY AND GARY FITZGERALD FROM THE DTWD TO NOT ASSIGN CONSTRUCTION -TC THE ELECTROTECHNOLOGY PORTFOLIO, DESPITE YOUR ORGANISATION'S INABILITY TO PROVIDE ANY POSITIVE REPRESENTATION FOR THE SECTOR IN THE PAST SEVERAL YEARS, APART FROM YOU AND MR JOE FIALA'S NARCISSISTIC DESIRE FOR POWER.
: ALTHOUGH WE UNDERSTAND YOU ARE DYING OF CANCER - PLEASE DEAL WITH IT WITHOUT RESORTING TO NARCISSISTIC ATTEMPTS TO HURT OTHERS AROUND YOU. IF YOU SUFFER FROM MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES, E.G. NARCISSISTIC PERSONALITY DISORDER - PLEASE SEE A PSYCHIATRIST. DON'T CAUSE US AND OTHER EUPA PARTNERS ANY MORE PAIN.
: PS: PLEASE NOTE THAT RAY HARRIS WILL BE COMING OFF THE EUPA BOARD
: THANK YOU.
: WRITTEN FOR
: KYLE KUTASI
: THE NECA TEAM

UPDATE: Just got hold of a funny response from Kyle Kutasi on February 15 2012 trying to distance himself from the February 3 illegal posts.

This was followed by a posting of all of the EUPA Board's contact
details as political sabotage:
: David Gordon Love [Executive Director]
: Deborah Mavis Love
: Erika Love
: Stuart Love
: 146 Gildercliffe St, Scarborough WA 6019
: ---
: Kevin John Peachey [Project Officer]
: Michael John Peachey
: Rita Ann Peachey
: 35 Clarkson Rd, Bullsbrook WA 6084
: ---
: Serena Jane Panas [Administration]
: 50 Casilda Rd, Duncraig WA 6023
: ---
: Joe Daniel Fiala [Chairperson]
: Allison Faye Fiala
: 10 Macalister Gdns, Mirrabooka WA 6061
: ---
: Gerald Brian Upham [Union representative]
: Frederick Gerald Upham
: 11 Halwest Way, Alexander Heights WA 6064
: ---
: Harry McDonald [Electrical]
: Carmen Marie Mews
: 3 Rainer Mews, Willeton WA 6155
: ---
: John Phillips [Local government]
: ---
: Kevin Francis Poynton [Waste management]
: 68a Alderbury St, Floreat WA 6014
: ---
: Kim Schofield [Public sector]
: ---
: Neil Hooley [Water]
: 38a Raleigh Rd, Sorrento WA 6020
: ---
: Ray Harris [Electrotechnology]
: ---
: Toni Beverley Walkington [Public sector]
: 197 Washington St, Victoria Park WA 6100
: ---
: Gary Fitzgerald [DTWD]
: ---
: Geoffrey Thomas Wrigley [Oil & gas]
: Cheryl Anne Wrigley
: 7 Mayor Rd, Coogee WA 6166
: ---
: Kay Lesley Gerard
: 38b Pearl Rd, Cloverdale WA 6105
: Gordon Duffy
: Gabriella Duffy
: 20 Burragah Way, Duncraig WA 6023

A female user named Hilary then responded:
: It's hilarious how if you search for "Joe Fiala CEPU" on Google

A male, Gordon then comments:
: "David Love is a psychopath. This guy has some sort of serious narcissistic personality disorder."

: Then a lady named Beck responds:
: "People like David Love who are dying of cancer - do tend to behave narcissistic - didn't you know? Psychology 101. Cancer tends to bring out the psychotic sides of a person's character. Mr. Love would be a classical example, perhaps."

Finally, a user named Jane then states: You should check out JOO/GCLM/4/2012 filed with the Magistrates Court of Western Australia on January 3, 2012. Doesn't exactly paint Mr. David Love in the brightest light:
: 1 Mr. Love stated on Dec/2 he wouldn't receive/pay for $14,896 services left on 0.5yr research contract (Aug/22-Feb/24), since:

: 1.1 "Casual employment" allowed for cessation whenever: Mr. Love failed to comply with ATO requirements for "casual employee" treatment, hence this point was rescinded.

: 1.2 There'd been insufficient quality of work: Quality of work similarly rescinded based on reference amount, length of document, originality of information, appraisals from other TC's.

: 2 In a surprise jab, reasons in conciliation were altered to "unethical, if not illegal" conduct, later explained to be use of proprietary university databases to conduct private work.

: 2.1 WAIRC fees (29.6km * 2 @ $0.63 / km (ATO)=$37.30, and $50 application fee = $87.30) asked for in addition due to lack of want to conciliate in good faith, and "put all cards on table". Respondent claimed this was apart of his "legal strategy".

: 2.2 Advised Respondent contemporaneously in conciliation "proprietary database" used datasets created by self; and no resources were used of the University's to conduct work.

: 2.3 Mr. Love is aware of Uni contacts because he asked to apply for an Australian Research Council grant. Mr. Love discarded the grant application before any serious work was actually done.

: 2.4 Although Mr. Love knew university resource not used to conduct work, when faced with difficulty finding data in public admin, Mr. Love requested their "database" use, because "that's what I want - I don't care how you get it - just get it".

Mr. Love is being sued for $15,242.40 in total. I smell bankruptcy here?

I contacted the WAIRC (raised in 2.1) for more information, and they directed me to case No. U 199 of 2011:

: I (Jeremy) worked for the EUPA Training Council (which primarily reports to the Department of Training and Workforce Development DTWD, and is of ABN 76 710 050 832 ELECTRICAL UTILITIES AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION TRAINING COUNCIL INC) as a researcher, beginning Monday 22 August 2011, intended until Friday 24 February 2012, pending a one month probationary period remunerated at $35/hr, paid fortnightly, with the employment offer delineated it "equates approximately $69,000 per annum". On successful completion, this hourly rate was boosted to $40/hr. This employment ceased after being dismissed at approximately 9:20am on Friday December 2 2011.

: Dismissal was on the grounds, as delineated on Friday December 2:

: - Work done was "unusable" and that the Managing Director had paid the "best part of twenty thousand dollars" for "nothing": In response, I (Jeremy) suggested that non-delivery was not possible, because checks were made in the first week essentially every second day; and subsequently, every week, along with fortnight submissions. If the MD was disappointed with the result, that the onus was on him to ensure the requisite quality was met, and instruction given earlier to remedy.

: - That "when requested a wall to be painted in green, received a red wall instead", in particular, development of such tools as the web site, in lieu: In response, I (Jeremy) delineated, and came to agreement with the MD, that the e-scan had been "completed" for the electrotechnology, electricity supply, gas supply, waste, water, and local government - and that the shortfall, was only for corrective services, public safety, and public sector - of which I was asked by the MD specifically to spend 1 day on, and hence the quality of those sections reflected the singular day effort. On the following Monday 28 November, I approached the MD to obtain a clarification given the inconsistency from the completion of the various e-scans and the "you've given me nothing", with the MD stating that on Thursday, he intentionally delayed a while before speaking to me, because he understood he was "angry", and that with several points, he had "retreated" - with the exception of the three e-scans (below).

: - That even the three documents produced over my (Jeremy's) weekend "wasn't what I [David] wanted": Although my (Jeremy) copy was asked to be deleted by the MD, we desire to obtain discovery of these documents, which would tend to show that the quality of the work, met, if not exceeded that, of work over the weekend (which is unpaid for, and further to the required work) - with appropriate referencing, gathering of secondary data facts, and prima facie analysis.

: - Publishing changes on the web site without prior approval: I (Jeremy) have obtained permission, asked, but on numerous occasions, the MD has forgotten that approval was given (or it was given without him knowing what the consequence was). Commonly, prior discussions later raised with the MD, would be responded in "no, I don't remember - could you refresh my memory?", which goes to propensity to recount facts correctly. In any circumstance, this is just a minor misunderstanding, and doesn't warrant the termination of contract.

: - That the terms of "casual employment" are such that, the Managing Director, can, at his own discretion, terminate the employment at his own will: My response to him was that I had felt "exploited" as a result of not knowing what "casual employment" constituted. However, the terms of employment were delineated as between a fixed period (Monday 22 August 2011 - Friday 24 February 2012, for 26 working weeks), with the "maximum 38 hour working week" delineated by the MD as meaning "that's all I [David] can pay you; you can work more, but that's up to you". Furthermore, if the employment agreement was such that the termination could occur at any time, the "probationary period" thus becomes moot, and could constitute a misleading and deceptive clause of agreement (and its presence suggests that termination can only be made during the probationary period). It is also notable, following the probationary period, remuneration was bumped up from $35/hr (+9%) to $40/hr.

: - That the "contractual" arrangement had no veracity, as a result of the fact that it wasn't written: This is a question of law that is disputed, as being wrong.

: Prior, on Thursday November 24, the Managing Director requested my pay check to not be put through on Wednesday November 23, which was reinstated on Friday November 25. On Thursday November 24, the MD brought up:

: - Utilizing organizational time to do other organization's work: The response provided was that this was based on hearsay evidence from a colleague, and that direct evidence would tend to directly contradict this (namely, that an employee, if desiring to work on another organization's work, wouldn't tend to turn the direction of the computer screen, as to be directly in view of a person who walked into the room). It is believed, given the MD hadn't raised prior issues with me, and that the first time he did was on Thursday November 24, that this fact lies, within his interpretation, as the pinnacle issue; given that I'd departed the organization at Wednesday November 23 at 4.30pm, and that only Kevin (my colleague) and the MD discussing were the only between events.

: - That he had an issue with the level of noise: After conferring with Kevin (colleague), it was decided that this was likely due to a single conversation (in particular), several weeks ago, which was directly work related, although "didn't seem to be going anywhere". On Monday, 28 November, Kevin brought up that he had been disappointed about the lower levels of conference, and that he had hoped the workplace could still involve chitter chatter to "make the workplace fun".

: - That the work could not be understood by stakeholders, as it contained jargonacious and loquacious language: Of which I (Jeremy) responded that I would work on between Tuesday November 29, and intended on submitting on Friday December 2. This was never even read.

: I (Jeremy) also brought up, in response, contemporaneously in response to being dismissed, on Friday December 2:

: - That I (Jeremy) felt there had been a history with the employer (David Love), given that the person I was replacing (Lee Pritchard), also underwent a "forced resignation" (as delineated by Kevin), suggesting that the employer think about reaching an amicable solution rather than resolving to the courts.

: I (Jeremy) am seeking for compensation of and/or reinstatement of employment for the remaining months. The pay check is up to date until November 23. Including the Christmas exclusion of December 23-January 3, is $3,040 due December 7, $3,040 due December 21, $912 due January 4 (pro rata for 3 days, December 22, January 3 and 4), $3,040 due January 18, $3,040 due February 1, $3,040 due February 15, and $608 due February 17 (pro rata for 2 days). This amounts to $16,720.

: The payable amount from Fri 25/11 to the end of contract is $14,896.1 The defendant (Mr. David Love) contests that as a result of the word "casual", the contractual arrangement can be broken at any time. The plaintiff argues that the arrangement was contractual, and there is thus breach of contract. Even if it is construed there is casual employment, it is argued that simply delineating the words "casual" doesn't mean a worker doesn't have the right to expectation of continued employment, where delineated, and can be demonstrated by constructive facts.

: The WAIRC filing undertakes the defendant's (David) assumption employment was casual (as stated on Fri 2/12). The right is reserved to dispute this classification. The plaintiff is willing to accept this point uncontested, such that the WAIRC is directed employment was contractual, and thus ultra vires to its jurisdiction. The matter can then be contested in Court for contractual breach. Where contest is made employment was casual, WAIRC costs will be requested.

: Kindly requested is also that non-disputed facts are agreed to:

: - Monday, 15 August 2011
: Advertised job on Seek.com.au that requested for a worker with an "ABN" (showing intent to contract)

: Job interview, followed with acceptance. Asked if prefer contract or employee, replied don't mind, [David] responded am able to offer better rate with contract, but can't offer long service leave, sick leave (never noting discrepancy was that casual employment - or at that point, contract, could involve early at-whim dismissal). Asked if had ABN, replied not, but would obtain one. Stated would start on casual employee, and change to contract as necessary. Job offer sent via e-mail, accepted by telephone call back. Never billed as casual, super not paid into superannuation account, PAYG payroll tax not withheld, did not provide pay slips, did not deduct student loan repayments, TFN not filed with ATO, only 4 invoices issued over contracting period - all showing intention to contract.

: Requisite standard of recent university graduate, non- specialized knowledge within industries, well known (and later confirmed within your knowledge, on Thursday, November 24)

: - Monday, 22 August 2011
: Start of job, with intended finish date of Friday 24 February, delineated as "26 working weeks".

: Asked on Monday, with regard to what "maximum 38 hour working week meant", noting concern it seems to mean can be offered no hours, and hence paid for less than 38 hours; response delineated, as meaning "you can work more than 38 hours, but that's all I can pay you for"

: - Monday, 22 August 2011 to Friday, 2 September 2011
: 2-week completion and check for the electricity supply e-scan. The amount of $1,824 ($16,720-$1,824=$14,896) was invoiced until Thu 1/12.

: - Monday, 5 September 2011 to Friday, 16 September 2011
: 2-week completion and check for the gas supply e-scan

: - Friday, 16 September 2011
: Discoverable evidence showing bill on 16/9 for electricity supply and gas supply e-scans

: - Monday, 19 September 2011
: Review of performance, along with upgrade of remuneration from $35/hr to $40/hr

: - Monday, 19 September 2011 to Friday, 23 September 2011
: 1-week work on electro technology e-scan

: - Monday, 26 September 2011 to Wednesday, 28 September 2011
: 3-day completion for the center of excellence non-e- scan work task

: - Wednesday, 28 September 2011
: Discoverable evidence showing bill on 28/9 for electro technology e-scan and center of excellence work task

: - Thursday, 29 September 2011 to Thursday 6 October 2011
: 1-week extra work for 2-week completion on electro technology e-scan. "Full two weeks" was designated despite small sector, to pursuing overturning DTWD opinion on antagonistic organization, NECA (a competitor)

: - Friday, 7 October 2011
: 1-day work on public sector, public safety, local government and corrective services. It is notable these 4 sectors were never billed.

: - Wednesday, 12 October 2011
: Discoverable evidence showing bill on 12/10 for electro technology e-scan

: - Monday, 10 October 2011 to Friday, 21 October 2011
: 2-week completion of waste sector

: - Monday, 24 October 2011 to Friday, 4 November 2011
: 2-week completion of water sector

: - Wednesday, 9 November 2011
: Discoverable evidence showing bill on 9/11 for waste and water e-scan

: - Monday, October 31 2011
: Deadline for the executive summaries by DTWD, which should have tended to have been based on the e-scans produced (but yet, no disapproval expressed yet)

: - Monday, 7 November 2011
: Advised final completion of all e-scans

: - Monday, 7 November 2011 to Tuesday, 22 November 2011
: 2-week review of work (as requested), and to ensure "yellow tab" changes was included. Asked on Monday 14 November, "do you really have nothing to do?" and answered "am going through work to review, but likely, better use of time once the workforce development plan is completed".

: - Wednesday, 23 November 2011
: Earliest notification of issue, in relation to the lack of delineation of "how big, how large" sectors are, though after agreeing these had all been contained for electro technology, gas, waste, water, and local government - was actually only lacking for local government (and unnecessary in public sector, public safety and corrective services) - for which 1 day was spent on.

: Although it can be argued, due to busyness, Wednesday, 23 November 2011 was the first time David actually reviewed work; this is five business days off from the DTWD deadline.

: - Wednesday, 23 November 2011 to Friday, 25 November 2011
: 3-day completion of local government e-scan. It is notable local government was never shown on a bill.

: - Wednesday, 23 November 2011
: Discoverable evidence showing bill on 23/11 for public sector e-scan. It is notable this wasn't put through, until Friday November 25, which may possibly be seen as unconscionable conduct.

: - Wednesday, November 23
: Had amicable conversation with David before leaving. Only discussion David had in between was with colleague (Kevin Peachey). Kevin recalls conversation causing anger was likely relating to reference made to questions asked with regard to a research "system" (which I subsequently explained I developed over a single weekend, with only a few hours).

: - Thursday, November 24
: Was advised is angry in the morning, several hours later, am asked immediately "how much of this is EUPA's work - and how much of this is other's work?" Told is disgruntled by work (coming as a surprise, though reference to earlier conversation is made). Though settled e-scan is there for all sectors, except public sector, public safety and corrective services

: - Friday, November 25
: 1-day and weekend completion of the 3 e-scans for public sector, public safety and corrective services

: - Monday, 28 November 2011
: After having a discussion, where David recalls being angry, come to amicable recognition e-scan is there; only need is to simplify English to reduce loquacious language.

: - Monday, 28 November 2011 to Thursday, December 1 2011
: Simplified English. It is notable this remedial work was never received or analyzed.

: - Thursday, December 1 2011
: Received call for need to come in and talk about "what you're [Jeremy] doing for us"

: - Friday, December 2 2011
: Termination of employment at 9.20am, along with hand back of keys

: - Friday, February 24 2012
: Intended completion date

: Facts that are suggested to be agreed upon, as inferred from the timeline, are:

: - Work has been completed in a tight deadline, with 5 e-scans completed within 2 weeks each, an e-scan and report produced in 3 days each, and 3 e-scans produced all within a 2 day period

: Disputed questions of law:

: - Whether casual employment (simply by way of the term being enlisted) affords the reasonable right of ongoing employment for the fixed term, if expressly stipulated

: - Whether it is lawful to state that a fixed agreement is "casual", given that the standard definition of "casual" is employment on an irregular basis, with no set roster or routine, only retained on an as needs basis. Factors that point to non-casual employment include:

: o Numbers of hours work per week is 38 hours, full time o A roster system is not published in a week advance

: o The employment pattern is regular and systematic

: o Reasonable expectation of continued employment

: o Employer requires notice of absence

: o Starting and finishing time was designated at 9am to 4.30pm

: - Whether the employment capacity can be considered casual, if superannuation was not paid to a superfund, taxation obligations were not upheld by "employer", monies was paid to a corporate (not personal) account

: - Whether an orally agreed to contractual employment arrangement, can constitute a legal agreement

: - Whether estoppel can permit the contractual arrangement to be expressly stated by the court, as a result of constructive reliance on such agreement

: Disputed questions of fact:

: - Whether the quality of the work met the requisite standard that would be reasonably expected of an employee, of the same caliber

: o Will be argued consideration should be given to the number of references given, the length of documents, the originality of information (i.e. not plagiarized)

: o Will be argued that the quality of work by the other training councils should provide indicia of what is reasonable

: o Will be argued that statements of other training councils, notably, Jane Piercy (RAPS T/C)'s "wow", and comment that the work had been completed (1) so quickly; (2) with such rigorous referencing; and (3) in such stylish design; noting that it took her T/C 4 weeks in 2010 to develop each e-scan, though an entire team of 3 people were working on it

: - That there was never intention of employment beyond 3 months, but that, delineation of this on Seek.com.au and/or the job offer, would have caused a reasonable person to turn down the offer

ECU Risk: Phillip Draber, Leonie Nel, Amanda Mulligan, Deon van der Westhuizen, Darryl Welsby, Carol Richardson, Maggie Ma, Darryl Welsby | Corser & Corser Lawyers: Ronald Bower, Chau Savas, Kerry Savas, Andrew Cameron, Aimee Hackett, Lesleigh Bower, Andrew Bower, Pet Berryman, Fred Curran, Cecil Corser | ECU: Clive Reynoldson, David Allen, Malcolm Smith, Hadrian G. Djajadikerta, Robert John Powell, Zhaoyong Zhang, Colin Dolley, Lee Kian Lim, Margaret Giles, Peter Mansfield, Theo Christopher, Yun Hsing (Y.H.) Cheung, Zubaidah Ismail, Atul Chandra, Greg Parry, Ray Boffey, Ghialy Yap, Len Therry, Shrabani Saha, Andrew Priest, Kevin Vander Plank, Mark Waring, Patrick Chamberlain, Roy Pearce, Tricia Ong, Diane Bunney, Esther Low, Jaime Yong, Maya Purushothaman, Abhay Kumar Singh, Nirosha (Dilhani) Kapu Arachchilage, Akhmad Kramadibrata, Aimee Ingram, Caroline Bradley, Promodha Seneviratne, Susanne Stenmark | Adjunct ECU: Robert Harvey, Graham Samson, Fred Affleck, Ray Bull, John Cotton, William Cullen, Barbara Anne Etter, Irene Froyland, Vince Hughes, Philip Jamieson, Jenny Kingsley, Michaela Miller, Peter Milnes, Karl O'Callaghan, Glenn Ross, Lorraine Sheridan, Geoff Syme, Don Thomson, Gael M McDonald, Janis Jansz, Judith Denham, Ken Ireland, Milos Nevded, Therese Jefferson, Abel Duarte Alonso, Alan Biggs, Sue Colyer, Steve Crawford, Mark Exeter, Peter French, Colin Ingram, Kandy James, Angus Robinson, Lynnaire Sheridan | Toni Walkington (Facebook group "Greens", "Gay & Lesbian Mardi Gras", atheist "Richard Dawkins", Toni Walkington is employed by CPSU and CSA, attended, UWA (1985), Governor Stirling High School (1980)): Alex Falconer (Perth, Western Australia), Alison Xamon, Alistair Jones (Bunbury Catholic College), Amanda Johansson, Andrew Holland, Ann Pettifor, Annie Ferguson (Works at Primus Australia), Antonio De Paulo Buti (Member for Armadale at WA Parliament), Antony Loewenstein (World University, Australian Labor Hub, Works at Being A FORUM FOR DISCOURSE BETWEEN PARTY BRANCHES AND MEMBERS), Ben Wyatt (Perth, Western Australia), Bill Bakalis (Union Organiser at CPSU/CSA), Brayden Tailor, Brenda Pilott (National Secretary at Public Service Association (PSA)), Brodie Clayton (Leading Hand , Union Delegate , OSH Representative at Royal Perth Hospital), Cameron Murphy, Cassie Rowe (Works at WA Labor), Charlie Studsor (Works at Community Public Sector Union/Civil Service Association), Chris Tallentire (Works at Parliament of Western Australia (Member for Gosnells)), Claire Comrie (Broome, Western Australia), Clare Middlemas (Murdoch), Colin Penter (Works at Sole trader social scientist/consultant/social reseracher), Colleen Rheinberger Noonan (Perth, Western Australia), Corum Edmonds, Daney Faddoul, Daniel Smith, Danielle Duffield, Danielle James, Dave Garland, Dave Hume, Dave Kelly, Dave Robinson (Perth, Western Australia), David Barratt, David Goncalves (Perth, Western Australia, Deathsincustody Wa), Denise Wilcockson, Don Sutherland (National Industrial Officer at Australian Manufacturing Workers Union), Dwayne Tailor, Elita Maureen Ellis (Murdoch), Emma Cole, Erica Rusbridge (Murdoch University), Erin Gisborne, Fiona Bennett (Perth, Western Australia), Fiona Henderson (Works at Fiona Henderson Photography), Garry Gillard, Geoff Burgess (Governor Stirling), George Wright (University of Melbourne, GetUp Australia), Giz Watson (Member of Legislative Council at Member for North Metropolitan Region), Graeme Innes (Sydney, Australia), Graeme McCullagh (CBC highgate), Guy Wroth (Muresk Institute of Agriculture), Helen Mary Caldicott, Indah Budiarti, Irma Lachmund, Uni Passau, James Pollard (Works at Education Department), James Whelan (Public Service Research Director at Centre for Policy Development), Janelle Pettitt Sewell (Organiser at Community Public Sector Union/Civil Service Association), Janice Patterson (St Catherine's College), Jasmin Brothers (Perth, Western Australia), Dave Garland, Rob Sheehy, Jon Clark, Susie Byers, Annie Ferguson, Simone Mcgurk, Nadine Flood, Matthew Keogh, Stephen Dawson, Scott Ludlam, Elita Maureen Ellis (Murdoch), Susan Penter, Lea McKay, Peter Davidson, Pip Turner, Brayden Tailor, Reece Harley (Murdoch), Kristin Berger, Claire Comrie, Indah Budiarti, Amanda Johansson, Stefan Szo (CPSU / CSA), Daney Faddoul, Ben Wyatt, Helen Mary Caldicott, Clare Middlemas, Keelia Fitzpatrick (UWA), Bill Bakalis, Cassie Rowe, Vinnie Molina, Sara Trown, Daniel Smith, Lisa Bennett, Peter Macfarlane, Peter Waldorff, David Barratt, Julian Kennelly, Andrew Holland, Kelly Shay, Jill Biddington, Emma Cole, Robin Chapple, Fiona Bennett, Sheri Hudson, Melissa Mitsikas, Tim Hammond, Cameron Murphy, Thirza White, Philip Ilyich Chilton (Edith Cowan), Joseph Michael Heffernan, Danielle Duffield, Steve Hesse, Paul Spink, Alex Falconer, Scott Shumaker (SEIU), Antony Loewenstein, Fiona Henderson (GetUp Australia), Shabnam Hameed, Stephen Farrell, Jenness Gardner, Jill Biddington, Jo Gaines (Perth, Western Australia), Jo Schofield, John Dasey (Murdoch University), John Hyde (Labor Member for Perth at Perth electorate), John Kemp, John Sherry (The University of Glasgow), Jon Clark (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia), Joseph Michael Heffernan (Perth, Western Australia), Joshua Hewitt, Julian Kennelly, Kat Sequerah, Keelia Fitzpatrick (University of Western Australia), Kelly Shay (Perth, Western Australia), Kelvin Goodall (La Trobe University), Kristin Berger (University of Western Australia), Lea McKay (Works at Community Public Sector Union/Civil Service Association), Linda Morich (Curtin University), Lisa Baker (Member of the Legislative Assembly at WA Parliament), Lisa Bennett, Lisa Musarra (Program Coordinator at Western Australian Department of Education), Louise Durack (UWA Business School), Louise Judge, Margot King (University of Oxford), Marilyn Walkington (Irchester school), Marina Lawson (Perth, Western Australia), Marinomoana Ward (Edith Cowan University), Mark Finnegan, Mark Gepp (Works at Finance Sector Union of Australia), Mark Perica, Matthew Keogh (Lawyer at Freehills), Melissa Mitsikas, Michael Crosby (Works at United Voice), Michael Watts, Michelle Crow, Mikka Poelina McKenzie, Monica Bentham (St. Joseph's High School), Nadine Flood (Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia), Paul Kaplan (Works at Convenor Zimbabwe Information Centre(WA Branch)unpaid-2000-present), Paul Spink (Perth, Western Australia), Paula James, Pauline Muecke (Dental Clinic Assistant/Receptionist at Dental Health Services), Peter Davidson (Senior Personnel Officer at Personnel Services), Peter Lillywhite, Peter Macfarlane (Perth, Western Australia), Peter Tinley (Works at WA Labor), Peter Waldorff, Philip Brewer (Perth, Western Australia), Philip Ilyich Chilton (Edith Cowan), Pip Turner (Owner at Mango Lagoon Private Apartments), Reece Harley (Murdoch), Renae Hewitt (Works at Emirates Airlines), Richard Denniss (Australian National University), Rob Sheehy, Robin Chapple (Derby, Western Australia), Roger Cook, Roslyn Harley, Sally Thompson (Governor Stirling Senior High School), Sara Trown (Swan view), Louise Judge, Ann Pettifor, Garry Gillard, Michael Watts, Louise Durack, Peter Lillywhite, Jo Gaines, Dave Robinson, Graeme Innes, Stephen Jones, Richard Denniss, Brenda Pilott, Wayne Grech, Susi Texler, Janelle Pettitt Sewell, Monica Bentham, Michelle Crow, Jo Schofield, Janice Patterson, Charlie Studsor, Tracey White, Jenness Gardner, Don Sutherland, Lisa Baker, Dwayne Tailor, John Kemp, Mikka Poelina McKenzie, Mark Gepp, Renae Hewitt, Jasmin Brothers, Lisa Musarra, James Whelan, Paul Kaplan, Dave Kelly, John Hyde, Guy Wroth, Giz Watson, Marina Lawson, Margot King (Oxford University), James Pollard, Sally Thompson, Colleen Rheinberger Noonan, Marinomoana Ward, Alison Xamon, Share Gevalin, Mark Perica, Seamus Doherty, Philip Brewer, Kat Sequerah, Erin Gisborne, Colin Penter, Alistair Jones, Geoff Burgess, Denise Wilcockson, Joshua Hewitt, Simon Mead, Roger Cook, John Sherry, Irma Lachmund, Roslyn Harley, Scott Ludlam (Perth, Western Australia), Scott Shumaker (SEIU), Seamus Doherty (Perth, Western Australia), Shabnam Hameed (Sydney College of the Arts), Share Gevalin (Bangkok University), Sheri Hudson (Murdoch University), Simon Mead (State Secretary at Australian Labor Party (WA)), Simone Mcgurk (University of Western Australia), Stefan Szo (Communications Coordinator at CPSU/CSA), Stephen Dawson (Maylands, Western Australia, Australia), Stephen Farrell (Curtin), Stephen Jones (Federal Member for Throsby at People of Throsby), Steve Hesse (Perth, Western Australia), Steve McCartney (Perth, Western Australia), Sue Ellery, Susan Penter, Susi Texler, Susie Byers (UWA), Thirza White, Tim Hammond, Tina Waldorff, Coach at Waldorff, Tony Newton (Techical Officer at Main Roads Western Australia), Tracey White, Vicky Tailor (Cyril Jackson Senior High School), Vinnie Molina, Wayne Grech (Lausanne, Switzerland) | Kevin Poynton (worked at Mindarie Regional Council in waste management, studied engineering at Royal Military College, Duntroon, and high school at Aquinas College, Melbourne, originally from Kilsyth, Victoria AU): Adele Bird (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia), Alan Pearson, Ann Graham, Ben Poynton (Newcastle), Bill Blair, Brendan Howard, Cass Bell, Christine J Simpson (London, United Kingdom), Christine Macdougall, Colleen Farrow Lazaric, Daniel Poynton (Program Coordinator at GippSport), David Dowling, David Poole (Sydney, Australia), Debbie Lillie (Residential care Liaison Nurse at Dandenong Hospital), Diana Collini (Assistant Manager at Flight Centre), Doug Wulf (Mooroolbark Technical School), Douglas Watson, Elizabeth Simpson (Banchory Academy), Erin Shingleton, Fred Brown, Gary Martin (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia), Geoff Cook, Geoff Hourn (Perth, Western Australia), Gino Oz, Glenn Grinsted, Heather Driscoll (Bromley, Bromley, United Kingdom), Ian Gordon (Canberra, Australian Capital Territory), IanandMargaret Mansfield (Royal Military College Australia), Jane O'Neil (Perth, Western Australia), Janice Poynton, Jeannine Young (Sydney, Australia), Judy Prince, Ketut Suartana, Laura Collini, Les Bienk, Lisbet Graham, Lisbet Helsgaun, Lloyd Price (Works at Retired, was self-employed), Margaret Dowling, Margot McKenna, Maria Bell, Mick Muller (Arusha, Tanzania), Nicola Russell, Bishops Stortford, Nola Hodge (Sydney, Australia), Patrick O'Brien, Paul Noonan (Performance Manager at Programmed FM), Penny Young, Peter Haggarty (Works at Australian National Maritime Museum), Peter Keane, Peter Keane, Phillip Charlesworth, Rob Driscoll, Robert Watson (Dunfermline High School), Roderick Jewell (Wyong, New South Wales), Roma Poynton (Box Hill Girls TEchnical School), Rory Watson, Rosalie Gillis (Rockhampton, Queensland), Sammi Poynton, Sarah Poynton, Stephen McLeod, Tricia MacDougall, Mick Muller, Peter Keane, Ann Graham, Christine J Simpson, Suzanne Fowler (Australian National), Sarah Poynton, Peter Haggarty, Tony Boshier, David Dowling, Christine Macdougall, Debbie Lillie, Heather Driscoll, Nola Hodge, Brendan Howard, Phillip Charlesworth, Daniel Poynton, Douglas Watson, Sammi Poynton, Judy Prince, Ketut Suartana, Rob Driscoll, Terry Grinsted, Roderick Jewell, Elizabeth Simpson, Penny Young, Lloyd Price, Les Bienk, Rosalie Gillis, IanandMargaret Mansfield, Margot McKenna, Glenn Grinsted, Nicola Russell, Vidya Pratap, David Poole, Gary Martin, Laura Collini, Margaret Dowling, Wendy Spencer, Lisbet Helsgaun, Bill Blair, Ben Poynton (Newcastle), Gino Oz, Robert Watson, Paul Noonan, Lisbet Graham, Diana Collini, Doug Wulf, Maria Bell, Geoff Hourn, Jane O'Neil, Janice Poynton, Cass Bell, Alan Pearson, Fred Brown, Colleen Farrow Lazaric, Stephen McLeod, Erin Shingleton, Rory Watson, Ian Gordon, Suzanne Fowler (Australian National), Terry Grinsted, Tony Boshier, Aquinas College (Melbourne), Tricia MacDougall, Vidya Pratap, Wendy Spencer | Gerald Upham (devout atheist and Greens voter, anti-Israel, apart of Facebook group "Boycott Israeli Product", and "We Love Alcohol" group): Alison Xamon, Angela Breakey (Southend-on-Sea), Angella Burke, Benjamin Feitz, Birsena Kecap-Aly, Brendan Andrews (Perth, Western Australia), Brigid Marasco (University of Melbourne), Christel De Laroche Hitchcock (Perth, Western Australia), Christine Calkin (Starcross), Christine Mohr (Girrawheen Senior High School), Daniel Jones (Girrawheen Senior High School), Danny Mackmurdie, Danny White (London, United Kingdom), Dave White, Dawn Morey (Thornlie TAFE), Dee Lowe, Derek Brown, Dustin Burne (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia), Evverol Brown (Team Leader at BDO LLP), Frederick Gerald Upham (Girrawheen Senior High School), Gary Upham, Gary White (Harlow, Essex), Hsien Harper (Manjimup, Western Australia), Ian Calkin (Coventry, United Kingdom), Ian Smith, Jane Kootsantonakis-calkin, Joanne Mackmurdie, Joe Morrell, John-Togs Tognolini (High School Teacher at New South Wales Public Education), Josh Fleay (Perth, Western Australia), Julie Gray (Lab Assistant at Arcbs perth), Julie McCarthy (London, United Kingdom), Julie Upham, June Upham (London, United Kingdom), Karen Kay, Karen Petrovski (University of Western Australia), Karen Rogers (Queechy High School), Kate Mackmurdie, Keirran ScarlettsMummy Lewis (Works at Clearshield WA), Kevin Teece (Works at DPD GeoPost), Kristy Healey (Perth, Western Australia), Leah Gorman, Linda Calkin, Lisa Morrell (Works at Dental nurse for 10 years), Lisa Summers (London, United Kingdom), Lita Gillies (Melbourne, Victoria, Australia), Marie France Kelly (BPS College), Mark Stephen Upham, Sir phillip magnus, Mark Trenfield, Martin Upham, Matthew B Upham, Matthew Upham (London, United Kingdom), Michael Smith (Safety Bay Senior High School), Michelle Carman, Michelle Sheehy (University of Tasmania), Natasha Calkin, Nicola Ramsay, Patrick Harper (Works at Australian Red Cross Blood Service), Paul Cecchini (Works at Union Organiser with the ASU), Pippa Mohr, Frederick Gerald Upham, Julie McCarthy, Lisa Summers, Jane Kootsantonakis-calkin, Keirran ScarlettsMummy Lewis, Brendan Andrews, Julie Upham, Christine Calkin, Mark Stephen Upham, Joanne Mackmurdie, Natasha Calkin, Kevin Teece, Christine Mohr, Terry Upham, Wendy Upham, Hsien Harper, Kristy Healey, Karen Rogers, Angella Burke, Leah Gorman, Gary White, Tony Noble, Sue Lariat, Julie Gray, Lita Gillies, Brigid Marasco (University of Melbourne), Michael Smith (Safety Bay Senior High School), Ian Smith, Stacey Noble, Nicola Ramsay, Evverol Brown, Birsena Kecap-Aly, Marie France Kelly, Michelle Carman, Ray Rossiter, Angela Breakey, Karen Kay, Josh Fleay, Dave White, Sarah Calkin-Tijani, Michelle Sheehy, Ian Calkin, Linda Calkin, Derek Brown, John-Togs Tognolini, Kate Mackmurdie, Patrick Harper, Pippa Mohr, Dee Lowe, Steve Everitt, Lisa Morrell, Mark Trenfield, Paul Cecchini, Matthew Upham, Benjamin Feitz, Alison Xamon, Gary Upham, Sanna Vuorinen-Akkanen, Dustin Burne, Dawn Morey, Ray Rossiter, Rob Bates, Sandra Black (Darwin, Northern Territory), Sanna Vuorinen-Akkanen (State Manager at Growing Towards Wellness), Sarah Calkin-Tijani (City and Islington College Official Page), Sarah Jane Smith (Safety Bay Senior High School), Stacey Noble (Works at FremantleMedia), Steve Everitt (Co-founder at The British Phil Silvers Appreciation Society), Sue Lariat, Terry Upham, Tony Noble, Wendy Upham (Works at Arsenal Football Club) | Jane Piercey: Charlotte Knapton, Candice Betts, Rachelle Johnstone (UWA), Sheloe Joss, Gareth Piercey, Amy Hope, Gill Falconer, Sarah Piercey, Ann Nelson, Jill Shaw, Karl Mellon, Danny Thumper Knapton, Gill Brierley, Mike Hardman, Laura Knapton, Val Knapton, Heather Middleton, Mike Robins, Lynne Kiwczak, Ros Lanham | Kevin Peachey: David Cockman, Sandra Offord, Sarah Debono, Karisha Dossett, Michelle Brady, Kazz Dossett, Carol Broome (Shop Assistant at I work at elmers hardware in kesgrave), Wendy Perry, Amy MacDonald, Sam Andrews (Katoomba High School), Sylvia Sims, Westbourne High School, Tamara McLeod (WA Territory Manager at Geneworks), Andrew Fairweather (Moorlands College), Andrea Brennan (Carine Senior High School), Jess Skinn, Lara Kazz, Mel Ballantyne, Vicci Skinn, Alysia Arif, Kendle Jones (Perth, Western Australia), Mark Butcher (Burnie, Tasmania), Simone Hughes, Kirsty Taylor (Director at Lantern Marsh), Belinda Deverell (Woodvale Senior High School), Kristin Jones, Clare Holmes, Lynda Stewart, Andrew Skinn (Sir John Nelthorpe), Lenka Durcova (Perth, Western Australia), Lucinda Pita (Carnarvon Senior High School), Katrina 'Kail' Nydam, Annette Geikie (Eastern Goldfields Senior High School), Daniel Bazzo, Robyn Noack (Woodvale Senior High School), Chris Lawrence, Vynca Wills Dorrington, Valerie Haslam (Administrative Secretary at Trade Union University), Yvette Jackson, Paul Hardman (Blackpool College), Teagen McEwan, Rita Peachey, Paul Offord, Robert Peachey, Tracey Ryan, Michael John Peachey, Allana Spargo Parsons, Beryl Caldis (Whitefield secondary modern), Jenny Carr (Technical Superintendent at CRISTAL GLOBAL), Cindy Wall, Lyn MacDonald, Hayat Feghaly (Brooklyn, New York), Kylie Armstrong, Arron Jackson (Workforce BluePrint), Karen Mason, Naomi Shenton (Perth, Western Australia), Brad Sterling (Perth, Western Australia), Tania Boyland, Kristie Smith (Perth, Western Australia), Sherry Zhang (Perth, Western Australia), Louise Constantine, Kevin Deverell, Dana Jackson (Padbury Senior High School), Colin Jacquie Wilkins (Training Consultant. Past Lecturer at Polytechnic West formerly Swan TAFE), Andy Pearce (Own Boss at Andy Pearce Music Academy), David Mead, Julie Hutchens (Woodvale Senior High School), Ben Burns (University of Western Australia), Lillian Primerano (Curtin University), David Offord | Kay Gerard: Alison Whitley, Alister Higson (Belmont City College), Arthur Gerard (Mt. Morgan High, School School of Mines), Ben Webster (Curtin), Christine Boase (Kalgoorlie, Western Australia), Diane Clarke Allard (Rockhampton State High School), Dina Stephens (QUT), Don Webster, Ellick Higson (Mechanist at His Majesty's Theater), Fiona Gerard (Narangba, Queensland, Australia), Gary Suthers (Secondary School Teacher at Looking for employment), Gemma Lucas (Newton Moore Senior High School), Hugh Gallagher, Jae Stephens (Works at Lavery Chiropractic), Jennifer Spivey (Curtin University), Jenny Wellspring (Yeppoon, Queensland), Josh Kluver, Kaye McLennan, Keith Packham (Fremantle Boys), Kerri Young, Kerry Regan, Kris Stephens, Leisha Somers (Karratha, Western Australia), Leonie Palmer (Karratha, Western Australia), Lisa Nugent (Moranbah, Queensland), Liz Mortimore (Curtin University), Lyn Kluver (Rockhampton State High School), Mardi Dwyer, Marie-Louise Suthers (USQ), Megan Funston (University of Western Australia), Michaela Gerrard, Michele Campbell (Angers-Poitiers), Nataly Zelayandia, Noelene Nugent (Assistant Manager at GOLD COAST SHOW SOCIETY INC.), Pam Glossop (Edith Cowan University), Pippa Davis (General Manager at BUZZ DANCE THEATRE), Robin Lonsdale, Robin Stephens, Ros Hegarty (Santa Maria College, Perth), Sonia Simpson, Suwanna Thananupradit, Tess Martin, Wacked Kalgoorlie | FFTITC: Kay Gerard (Chief Executive Officer), Diane Smith (Project Officer), Brad Armstrong (Project Manager), Glazelle van Wyngaard (Administration Officer), Geoff Richards (MD, Richgro Garden Products), Fred Chambers (Education & Training Advisor, Rural Skills Australia), Sue Jordan (Secretary, Mohair Australia Ltd - WA Division), Hammer Melkic (Australian Workers Union), Cheryl Stinson (Regional HR Manager, Coles), John Da Silva (Australasian Meat Industry), Jane Coole (Board Member, State Training Board), Arthur Hiemstra (CEO, Cabinet Makers Association), Gavin Evans (WA Delegate, Drycleaning Institute of Australia Ltd) | RAPSTC: Norma Roberts (Executive Director), Jane Piercey (Project Officer), David Ingram (Industry Consultant) | TAC: Mairead Dempsey, Russell Docking, Cherrie Hawke, Julie Large, Helen McCarter, Lourdes McCleary, Sharon Stewart, Claire Werner | EUPA: David Love, Kevin Peachey, Serena Panas, Joe Fiala (State Organiser, CEPU), Gerald Upham (Senior Industrial Officer, ASU), Harry McDonald (Network Access Manager, Western Power), John Phillips (Executive Manager, WALGA), Kevin Poynton (CEO, Mindarie Regional Council LGA), Kim Schofield (Deputy Commissioner, PSC; casual HRM lecturer at ECU), Neil Hooley (President, WATDA), Ray Harris (Business Development Manager, NECA WA), Toni Walkington (WA Branch Secretary, CPSU; General Secretary, CSAWA), Gary Fitzgerald (Director, DTWD), Geoff Wrigley (CCO, CCI) | Training Councils: KAY GERARD, Geoff Richards, Linda Winter, Diane Smith, MAL GAMMON, John Welborn, Michelle Sidebottom, Rhyl MacFarlane, Rachael Davidson, ALAN DAVIS, Ian Hill, Margo Keating, Elaine McGrath, IAN ANDREWS, Geoffrey Jones, Christine Duckham, Jenny Dodd, Chandra Sambell, ALLAN JONES, Graham Drury, David Hurst, Lara Kaczmarek, Anne Welsby, DAVE HICKS, Joe Fiala, Mark Harper, Brian Chanter, Lynne Hattie, DAVID LOVE, Lee Pritchard, Jude Marinoni, Serena Panas, Nigel Haywood, Bruce Lake, NORMA ROBERTS, Martin Pritchard, Shane Pavlinovich, Jane Piercey, JILLIAN DIELESEN, Thierry Tedeschi, Norma Nisbet | FOOD, FIBRE & TIMBER INDUSTRIES TRAINING COUNCIL; FUTURENOW- CREATIVE AND LEISURE INDUSTRIES TRAINING COUNCIL; CONSTRUCTION TRAINING COUNCIL; COMMUNITY SERVICES, HEALTH & EDUCATION TRAINING COUNCIL INC; FINANCIAL, ADMINISTRATIVE & PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TRAINING COUNCIL INCORPORATED; ENGINEERING AND AUTOMOTIVE TRAINING COUNCIL INC; ELECTRICAL, UTILITIES AND PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION TRAINING COUNCIL INC.; RESOURCES INDUSTRY TRAINING COUNCIL; RETAIL AND PERSONAL SERVICES TRAINING COUNCIL INC.; LOGISTICS TRAINING COUNCIL INC.; Forestworks, AgriFood Skills Australia, Manufacturing Skills Australia, Service Skills Australia, Innovation and Business Skills Australia, Construction and Property Services Skills DMC, Community Services and Health, EE –Oz Training Standards Australia, Government Skills Australia, Transport and Logistics | UWA Law School: Carol Brett, Holly Cullen, Michael Gillooly, Joy Gilsenan, Mary Goodall, Peter Handford, Dianne Hollis, Mark Israel, Stuart Kaye, Roslyn Kriskans, Jennifer Rhodes, Peter Sinden, Natalie Skead, Natasha Terbeeke, Judy Allen, Simon Allison, Tracey Atkins, Denis Barich, Stuart Barrymore, Richard Bartlett, Theodore Bennett, Meredith Blake, Thomas Blake, Michael Blakeney, Carol Brett, Natalie Brown, Antonio Buti, Lauren Butterly, Emily Camins, Dr Greg Carne, Robyn Carroll, Penny Carruthers, John Chandler, Genevieve Cleary, Clare Coburn, Zach Cole, David Cox, Peter Creighton, Federico Cristiani, Holly Cullen, Robert Cunningham, Terence Daintith, Abigail Davies, Dr Bertus De Villiers, Jacinta Dharmananda, Kanaga Dharmananda, Robyn Diggins, Mark Dwyer, Naomi Eagling, Katherine Edhouse, Evelyn Ellis, Julie Falck, Rebecca Faugno, Chris Field, John Fiocco, Leon Firios, William Ford, Aviva Freilich, Alex Gardner, Dr Ben Gauntlett, Rasiah Gengatharen, Varun Ghosh, Michael Gillooly, Joy Gilsenan, Leanne Goodall, Mary Goodall, Barbara Gordon, Peter Handford, Madeleine Hartley, Rebecca Heath, Dr Eric Heenan, Tamara Heng, John Hockley, David Hodgkinson, Doug Hodgson, Dianne Hollis, Jemma Holt, Richard Hooker, Matt Howard, Jill Howieson, Richard Ingleby, Mark Israel, Anna Johnson, Dr Peter Johnston, Stuart Kaye, Andrea Keri, Roslyn Kriskans, Ambelin Kwaymullina, Anthony Lepere, Richard Lilly, Jani McCutcheon, Brenda McGivern, Clare McKay, Anahita Movassagh, Ian Murray, Sarah Murray, Dr Nyuk Nahan, Robert Nicholson, Jim O'Donovan, Kate Offer, Marius Olivier, Neville Owen, Jessica Panegyres, Thomas Pontre, Gregory Pynt, Sam Raj, Jennifer Rhodes, David Ritter, Adam Sharpe, Michelle Siekierka, Peter Sinden, Natalie Skead, Teresa Somes, Natascha Sommer, John Southalan, Daniel Stepniak, Chris Steytler, John Syminton, George Syrota, Robin Tapper, John Tarrant, Stella Tarrant, Erika Techera, Natasha Terbeeke, Heidi Thavaseelan, Dr Jim Thomson, Natalie Van der Waarden, Luke Villiers, Joanna Vincent, Eileen Webb, Dr Anne Worrall, Simon Young, Qian (Jen) Zhao, Richard Bartlett, John Chandler, Alex Gardner, David Hodgkinson, Tracey Atkins, Aviva Freilich, Eileen Webb, Dr Joseph Clare, Michael Clare, John Fernandez, Anna Ferrante, Richard Harding, David Indermaur, Nini Loh, Daisy Lythe, Max Maller, Cheryl Marshall, Frank Morgan, Taruia Nicholls, Mrs Jude Rowohlt, Caroline Spiranovic, Doris Strahan, Dr Hilda Tubex, Matthew Walsh, Dr Anne Worrall | Electrotechnology on Training.gov.au: Maurice Graham, Peter Parry, Francis Feldman, Michael Costello, Clinton McAlister, Lynne Austin, Rene Nikolic, Catherine Scarth, Shirley Good, Stephen John Balch, Jan Winch, Kyle Probert, Narelle Millar, Phillip Reed, Jason Kiekebosch, Lindsay Philip O'Sullivan, Katrina Fhihpei Lim, Geoff Newcombe, Heather Chand, Sandra Langford, Brendon Croft, Joanne Prunnell, Ruth Garner, Rolfe Brimfield, Kathy Browne, Aaron Russell, Rod Wilkinson, Marion Kenepeti-Edwards, Harpreet Dhillon, Bernie Riordan, Alan Klemm, Juraj Krajcovic, Alison Cowie, Terry O'Hanlon- Rose, Belinda Cunningham, Ian McCabe, Alan Fealy, Lauren Mills, Val Llewellyn, Jillian Rowe, Jatinder Ahuja, Maria Simpson, Jamie Eckett, Dale Pearce, David Lane, Darrel Vecchio, John Maddock, Sharon Griffiths, Stephen Cook, Sandy Toohey, Tiga Bayles, Mike Scott, Roger Ferrett, Adrian Marron, Carolyn Grayson, Shailendra (Nick) Kumar, Philip Mason, Patrick McKendry, Keomany Khounthavong, Jim Fenoughty, Karen Thornham, Peter Whitley, Tony McGrath, Neil Fernandes, Ros Howell, Ben Bardon, David Hill, Peter Taylor, Karin Berschl, Paul Tymensen, Stephen Pike, Liz Harris, Pamela Vlajsavlejich, John Hassed, Samantha Thompson, Maria Peters, Helen McNamara, Chris Williamson, Sherilyn Pitt, Mark Olson, Colleen Schirmer, Geoff Hender, Kirsten Thamerus, Gareth Talamini, David Richards, Jacqueline Elizabeth King, Brett Hanan, Annaliesje Hartley, Jin Heung Yang, Narayan Tiwari, Milton Cujes, Cameron Russell, Melissa Hawley, David Corry, Debbie Lee Payne, Ruth Shean, Phil De Garis, Tracey Woods, Bert Beevers, Terry Croft, Paul Egan, Phil Roberg, Peter Heilbuth, Catherine Brigg, Malcolm Richards, Veronica Mauri, Grant Roe, Peter Walker, Jeffrey Alan McRobb, Vince Graham, David Morrison, Bernard Van Den Bergen, Vicki Kerle, Lindsay Baxter, Noel Frappell, Stephen MacKay, Caroline Smith, Katrina Mitchener, Lynne Knop, Mulligan Mark, Nicholas Blanch, Robert Ian Miles, Jennifer Cook, Thea Kamvissis, Jacqueline Elizabeth King, Victoria Zhou, Kevin Kennedy, Phil Backman, Susan Neill, Alan Wallace, Rohan Cresp, Kasey Morgione, Robert Fuller, Kevin Barnes, Ann Holcombe, Peter Gallagher, Phillip Nankervis, Bruce Mackenzie, Mary Faraone, John Lyall, Michelle Fallon, Brenda Walker, Trish Edwards, Derek Scott, Hannah Gordon, Lidia Rozlapa, Loryn Green, Paul Culpan, Glenda Michelini, Grant Sutherland, Sue Grayson, Aaron Devine, Bernadette Favis, Jason Gautreaux, Chris Parish, Justin Wheeler, Joe Harry Richardson (Jnr), Jeffrey Ronald Strath, Trevor Torrens, Anne Tracy, Ray Griffiths, Genevieve Kelly, Stephen Schofield, Paul Richardson, Rob Imber, Mal Burton, Ros Leslie, Pauline Johnson, Geoff Herben, Elizabeth Davidson, Leonard Mountford, Patricia Mountford, Robert Brian Hensel, Mary Gates, Ken Gardner, Kim Harris, David Windridge, Myree Russell, Uckhan Chun, Erica Sohn, Colin Weil, David Royle, Stephen Conway, Denise Janek, Robyn O'Brien, Geoffrey Topham, Stephanie Sweeting, Mark Widdison, Sam Zacha, Angie Askew, Joseph Reither, Kaye Reither, Robert Cameron, Cameron Lloyd, Lindsay LeCompte, Karen Grono, Michael Bisset, Stephen Sterling, Frederick Clarke, Bryan Timms, Raffaela Galati-Brown, Nadia Tomarchio, Brian MacDonald, Vaneer Randhawa, Satish Madaan, Bradley Evans, Rovel Shackleford, Paul Morris, Lyn Farrell, Raji Ravichandran, Michael Boyce, Annette Turner Duggan, Robert Plumpton, Lesley Plumpton, Wayne Collyer, Murray Warren, Peter Fisher, Daniel McGuire, Therese McCallum, John Frederick (Laurie) O'Donoghue, Tina Cook, Rupert Badcock & Ms Vikki Pickering, Vikki Pickering, Ralph Keegan, Melissa Kahn, Bevan Ramsden, Sheryl Ramsden, Maxwell Shaw, Michael Phillips, Joe Pollock, John Fysh, Captain Michael Hickey, LCDR Dean Manning, Stephen Connelly, John Barnes, John Eckel, Ken Every, Paul Edginton, Mark Gorringe, Robert Fuller, Greg Muller, Joe Piper, Amanda Hennessy, Wendy Burns, Yvette Chapman, Vincent Feeney, Barry Campbell, Annaliesje Hartley, Ryan Hartley, Alan Barker, Win Scott, Marion Wilson, Sean Segond von Banchet, Timothy Mcmahon, Inta Blake, Linda Brown, Keri Bailey, Trevor Conquest, Phil Cox, Rosemary Isedale, Susan Gronow, Paul Callaghan, Pat Walls, Elizabeth McGregor, Andrea Aloise, Kevin Harris, Jeff Oates, Francesca Saccaro, Cecelia Cilesio, Graeme Stuchbery, Bev Fischer, Cheng Sim, Jessica Fletcher, David Riordan, Susan Stewart, Catherine Baxter, Katrina Jay, Robert Logan, Conrad Webb, Paul Murphy, Kevin Hyland, Keith Wenn, Jane Allwright, Malcolm White, Kim Foss, Graeme Downing, Fiona Munro, Thomas Petterson, Julie Hyde, Anthony Roberts, Daren Horwood, Sadhona Malakar, Diarmuid O'Riordan, Joanne Hammond, Sam Greer, Geoffrey Hodgson, Lauren Pole, Pradeep Kumar Mendiratta, Peter Turner, Petty O'Loughlin, Anne Wenham, Tony Winter, Terry Lloyd, Valma Ffrost, Anne Jones, Jane McLennan, Genevieve Simson, Glenn Leyland, Greg Mitchell, Fiona Bush, Ross Hepworth, Kirsti Kee, Robert McAulay, Lisa Herman, Nigel Hill, Ann- Marie Chapman, Trevor Schwenke, Joann Pyne, Sue Yang, Paul Sutcliffe, Mary Campbell, Susan Newey, Kaylene Harth, Karen Berkley, Sue Jamieson, Anthony Paul McKewin, Sue-Ellen McKewin, Sue Slavin, John Bate, Kerryn Laurance, Lucy Mountford, Nicholas Hunt, Frances Lamb, Michael O'Loughlin, Chris Logue, Jan Robinson, David West | 370 Degrees Group Limited, NECA Skills Centre, Accell Pty Ltd, ActewAGL Distribution, Actew Distribution Limited and Jemena Neworks (ACT) Pty Ltd, ActewAGL Distribution, Alinta GCA Pty Ltd, Adelaide Training and Employment Centre Inc, ATEC - Adelaide Training and Employment Centre, Adult Multicultural Education Services - AMES, Advanced Training International Inc, Allan Probert Training Pty Ltd, APT Training NSW, Alstonville Adult Learning Association Inc, Alstonville-Ballina Community College, Appliance Testing Supplies Pty Ltd, Test and Tag Training, Apprenticeships Australia Pty Ltd, Industrial Training Institute, Association of Independent Schools NSW, ATC Western Sydney Ltd, TechWest Sydney, Aurecon Australia Pty Ltd, Aurora Energy Pty Ltd, Aurora Energy Training, Australia National Institute of Business Pty. Ltd., Australian Electrotechnology Industry Training Centre Ltd, The, Electrotech Skills Centre, Australian National Institute of Business & Technology Pty Ltd, Australian Online Institute Pty Ltd, AOI Institute, Australian Trade Training College Ltd, Australian Trades College (WA) Limited, Australian Vocational Education College Pty Ltd, Five Star Training, Axial Training Pty Ltd, Ayurveda Awareness Centre Pty Ltd, Project Management Vision, Bendigo Regional Institute of TAFE, Bendigo Senior Secondary College, BIZMATRIX Pty Ltd, Box Hill Institute of TAFE & Box Hill Institute, Box Hill Senior Secondary College, Brisbane Indigenous Media Association Inc, TRIPLE A TRAINING, Cambridge International College (Vic) Pty Ltd, Canberra Institute of Technology, Canterbury Technical Institute Pty Ltd, Careers Australia Institute of Training Pty Ltd, Careers Australia Institute of Business, Careers Australia Institute of Hospitality, Catholic Church Endowment Society Inc, MTC Training, Central Gippsland Institute of TAFE, Central Institute of Technology, Central West Group Apprentices Ltd, Skillset, Central West Group Apprentices Ltd, Centre for Appropriate Technology Inc (CAT), Chalcedony Investments Pty Ltd, Interlink Training, Challenger Institute of Technology, Charles Darwin University, Chisholm Institute of TAFE, Chisholm Institute, CHRIS WILLIAMSON & ASSOCIATES (QLD) PTY LTD, Queensland Electrical Training, CKI Utilities Development Ltd / HEI Utilities Development Ltd / Spark Infrastructure SA (No1) Pty Ltd / Spark Infrastructure SA (No2) Pty Ltd / Spark Infrastructure SA (No3) Pty Ltd, ETSA Utilities, College of Electrical Training Incorporated (CET), Competency Training Pty Ltd, Connect Assess Australia Ltd, Future Skills International, Contour Systems Pty Ltd, Cornerstone Investment Aust Pty Ltd, Australian Institute of Commerce & Language, Council of Trinity Grammar School, The, Daily Update Pty Ltd, Australian Project Management Institute, Green Skills Australia, DU English College, David J Corry, Corrindale Training, Debbie Lee Payne, Safe First Training, Department of Training and Workforce Development, Education and Training International, Down Under Training and Consulting Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Woods Trading Trust, Australian College of Further Studies, Durack Institute of Technology, E Electrical Designs Pty Ltd, Power Supply Services and Training, East Gippsland Institute of TAFE, Advance TAFE, Electrical and Communications Association Queensland, Industrial Organisation of Employers, SKILLSCONNECT AUSTRALIA, Electricity Training and Development Pty Ltd, Electro Group Training Queensland Limited, Electro-Training Institute Pty Ltd, Endeavour Energy, Energex Limited, Esitrain, Energy Skills International Pty Ltd, Energy Skills Solutions, Enersafe Pty Ltd, Engineering Institute of Technology Pty Ltd, Ergon Energy Corporation Limited, Essential Energy, Fire Skills Training Pty Ltd, Forest Hill College, Future Skills Limited, Gippsland Group Training Ltd, Apprenticeships Group Australia, Global Sustainable Energy Solutions Pty Ltd, Gold Coast Institute of TAFE, Gordon Institute of TAFE, Goulburn Ovens Institute of TAFE, Great Southern Institute of Technology, Haileybury College, Halifax Crane Hire Pty Ltd, Halifax Skilled Training, Hallam Senior Secondary College, Holmesglen Institute of TAFE, HRD Integrated Services Pty. Ltd., Hunter Trade College Ltd, Hunter Trade Training Ltd, Hunter Valley Training Co Pty Ltd, Iascend Polytechnic Pty Ltd, Inlec Training Services Pty Ltd, Institute of Automotive Mechanical Engineers Inc, International College of Environmental Sustainability Pty Ltd, J & J Wheeler Enterprise Pty Ltd As Trustee for the Wheeler Family Trust, Load Wise Australia, J & P Richardson Industries Pty Ltd, Joint Industry Services Training (RTO) Pty Ltd, Kangan Batman Institute of TAFE, Kangan Institute, Komatsu Australia Pty Ltd, KRSP Pty Ltd, Kimberley Regional Service Providers, Latrobe Lifeskills Pty Ltd, LE Industry Services Pty Ltd, LEONARD E & PATRICIA M MOUNTFORD, LPM Consulting and Training Service, Lesneh Pty Ltd, Licenced Trade Training, Master Builders Association of Victoria, Master Plumbers' & Mechanical Services Association of Australia, MEGT (Australia) Ltd, MEGT Institute, Workforce Planning Australia, Menzies Institute of Technology Pty Ltd, Milcom Communications Pty Ltd, Minister for Employment, Higher Education and Skills, TAFE SA Adelaide North Institute, TAFE SA Regional, TAFE SA Adelaide South Institute, MIPET Pty Ltd, Gnortop and Associates, MJ & TM Widdison, MOXI Pty Ltd, Nara Nominees Pty Ltd, Nara Training and Assessing, National Personnel Group Pty Ltd, National Trades Institute Pty Ltd, NECA Training Ltd, Necatec, Newmont Mining Corporation, Northern Bay P-12 College, Northern College of the Arts and Technology. Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE, Nova International Education Pty Ltd, Nova Institute of Technology, NSW Electrical Test & Tagging Pty Ltd, Optec Pty Ltd, Paul Morris, The PM Safety Training, Pilbara Institute, Plumbing Electrical Electronic and Refrigeration Vocational Education Employment and Training Inc, PEER VEET, Plumpton Training Services Pty Ltd, Polytechnic West, Powerline Training Pty Ltd, Precept Education Pty Ltd atf Australian College of Information Technology, Australian College of Information Technology, Institute of Film & Television, Queensland Training Services Pty Ltd as Trustee for the Queensland Training Services Unit Trust, Queensland Training Services Pty Ltd, R.L Badcock & V.S Pickering, Hobart Technology, Ralglen Pty Ltd, Frontline Safety and Training Services, Ramsden Telecommunications Training Pty Ltd, Redeemer Baptist School Ltd, Hills Regional Skills Centre, The, Ringwood Secondary College, RMF Consulting Services Pty Ltd, Gippsland Safety Training Services, Royal Australian Navy, Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, RMIT University, Scientific Management Associates (Operations) Pty Ltd, Service to Youth Council Inc, Training Prospects, Skillswest Training Co Pty Ltd, South West Institute of TAFE, South West Institute of Technology, St Joseph's College, Statewide Business Training Pty Ltd, Strategic Training Solutions Pty Ltd, Sunraysia Institute of TAFE, SvB Technologies Pty Ltd, SvB ExTech, Swan Hill College, Swinburne University of Technology, T Conquest Pty Ltd as trustee for the T Conquest Family Trust, Conquest Communications, Conquest Communication Consultants, TAFE NSW - Hunter Institute, TAFE NSW - Illawarra Institute, TAFE NSW - New England Institute, TAFE NSW - North Coast Institute, TAFE NSW - Northern Sydney Institute, TAFE NSW - Open Training & Education Network, TAFE NSW - Riverina Institute, TAFE NSW - South Western Sydney Institute, TAFE NSW - Sydney Institute, TAFE NSW - Western Institute, TAFE NSW - Western Sydney Institute, Tasmanian Polytechnic, Tasmanian Secondary Colleges, Tasmanian Skills Institute, The Skills Institute, Techserve Pty Ltd, Techserve Training and Development, TEC- NQ LIMITED, THE ASSOCIATION OF WALL & CEILING INDUSTRIES OF NSW, The Change Network Pty Ltd, The Corporation of The Trustees of The Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Brisbane, St Peter Claver College, Training and Electrical Services Pty Ltd, Transfield Services (Australia) Pty Ltd, TransGrid, True Education Pty Ltd, Technical Education Development Institute, Trustees of the Diocese of Wollongong, Catholic Education Office, Wollongong, Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church (Lismore Diocese), Catholic Education Office (Lismore Diocese), Priority One Employment & Training, University of Ballarat, Victoria University, Victoria University Secondary College, VOCATIONAL EDUCATION AND TRAINING, Mount Isa Institute of TAFE, Sunshine Coast Institute of TAFE, Central Queensland Institute of TAFE, Barrier Reef Institute of TAFE, Wide Bay Institute of TAFE, Southern Queensland Institute of TAFE, Tropical North Queensland Institute of TAFE, The Bremer Institute of TAFE, SkillsTech Australia, Metropolitan South Institute of TAFE, Vocational Education and Training Assessment Services, VETASSESS, Volt Edge Pty Ltd, Mackay Electrical Training, Melbourne Electrical Training, West Coast Institute of Training, Western Australian Institute of Technology, Perth Institute of Training, International Academy of Law Enforcement and Security, Western Power Corporation, Power Training Services WA, William Angliss Institute of TAFE, Wodonga Institute of TAFE, Worklinks Inc, Zoom Recruitment & Consulting Pty Ltd, Zoom Tec, Zoom Recruitment, Zoom Training Education and Compliance (TEC)

https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.politics.bush/VOzCq7bQCRE/discussion
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/alt.fan.barry-manilow/D02rDGlmwCE/discussion

clivere...@gmail.com

Apr 5, 2012, 10:37:40 AM4/5/12
: Hello, my name is David Chambers and I am looking for any dirt or gossip on the gentleman named Jeremy. I am also looking for a hit man who can preferably murder him and his entire family and friends preferably with cyanide pills discretely :) Please contact me on 0415807484. Locally, you can contact me on 0415-807-484, or alternatively, if you are dialing from internationally, you can contact me on 61-415-807-484. You can also contact the local number (08) 8212 4629, or alternatively, internationally, 61-8-82124629. You can also fax the international number 61-8-82117861, or alternatively, the local number (08) 8211 7861. You can also email det...@investigatorsoz.com.au. You can also visit us at "Investigator House" 387 King William Street, Adelaide SOUTH AUSTRALIA, AUSTRALIA 5000 (we are no longer at our old address 304 King William St). You can also post us at G.P.O. Box 631, Adelaide, SOUTH AUSTRALIA AUSTRALIA 5001.
: The name of our company is Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 007-835-823 Est 1969, who work predominantly with solicitors, insurance companies, corporate bodies, and accountants. We have agents in all Australian states and throughout the world.
: More info can be found about us here: http://abr.business.gov.au/SearchByAbn.aspx?abn=25007835823 and here: http://www.search.asic.gov.au/cgi-bin/gns030c?juris=9&hdtext=ACN&srchsrc=1&acn=007835823 as well as on our official site: http://www.investigatorsoz.com.au/
: We offer services in employee theft, checking out prospective internet partners, counter industrial espionage, background checking, pre-employment checks, undercover agents, unfair competition reports, security consultants, missing persons, peace of mind reports, fraudulent claims, interviews and interrogation, tracing witnesses, surveillance (private and commercial), copyright and patent infringement, accident investigation, solicitors agents, pre-trial defense investigations, store investigations, honesty/mystery/ghost shopping, hotel and bar investigations, alibi verification, child custody reports, and store detective. We do not charge for an initial consultation!
: Our managing director and founder is Frank Arthur Church JP (more info here: http://jp.agd.sa.gov.au/JPPublicWeb/generalSearch.do;jsessionid=2CAA43464B03E09061BED8D078FDF2EC). You can contact him on 8381 3762, he's based in HALLETT COVE. Other than being a JP he is a founding member and president of 2 Lion's Club, the Lions Club of Adelaide Police, and the Lions Club of Adelaide Central.

The ABR says Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd has been active since 17 Jun 2000, and is NOT registered for GST. Does their organization seriously want us to believe it is making less than $75k in revenue??? It cancelled GST payments on 30 Jun 2006.. which is about 20 days before 10 Jul 2006 when they shifted from 304 King William St (their old address) to 387 King William St (their new address). Rather, since 1 Jan 2006, a "The Trustee for CHAMBERS FAMILY TRUST" trading as "INVESTIGATORS (AUSTRALIA) PTY LTD" has been in operation as a discretionary trading trust. This has changed addresses after Jan 1 2006, on 7 Apr 2006, and again on 9 Feb 2007. GST was registered for this trust on 1 Jan 2006. Most importantly, this shows clear fraud! They state on their site Est 1969, however, they were registered with the ABR from 17 June 2000?!?! They've been around for 12 years, but claim to have been around for 43..
Also, on their web site, they start with a strong Issue No 1 on July 1996, which states it is the "first issue of what we believe will be many". After that, there are only 2 publications (now non-functional, HTML pages) dated Dec 1996 and Sep 1997 - but it's the thought that counts, right?
You'll also notice on http://www.investigatorsoz.com.au/ links to:
- a link page with the text "LINKS TO GO HERE" http://www.investigatorsoz.com.au/htm/htminvestigators/links.htm . This domain is registered with NetRegistry, with the general company number 007835823, by a gentleman named David Chambers, and is hosted with the company chariot.net.au (203.87.107.178, Tpg Internet Pty Ltd).
- a Missing Persons page, which states "This domain may be for sale" http://www.missingpersons.com.au/ This is registered by Drop.com.au Pty Ltd ABN 46122735648, and honsted on the domain fabulous.com (64.15.205.100,Dbs Administration Pty Ltd)
- a Legal Resource page, "under construction" which links to the company's own Investigators Australia page, saying barristers, solicitors, private investigators, process server and security companies may apply for a listing for a fee http://www.legalaustralia.com.au/ This domain is registered with NetRegistry, and hosted with chariot.net.au (203.87.107.178, Tpg Internet), again registered with corporate code 007 835 823, and SA BN 0406810w
- a People Finder web site which has the requisite "Cheap rates are usually a poor guide" http://www.peoplefinders.com.au/ This is registered under the name International People Finders with the code SA BN 0438788X (SA) by David Chambers, with technical contact going to Frank Church. This is hosted by chariot.net.au (203.87.107.178, Tpg Internet), and the domain registered with NetRegistry
- A Process Serving web site, which delineates 387 King Will St as "South of Supreme Court" and unlinks with the rest of the other sites supra http://processservers.com.au/ This domain is registered with NetRegistry, with corporate code 007 835 823 and SA BN 0121268W (SA), to a Mr David Chambers who is hosting it on chariot.net.au (:
203.87.107.178, Tpg Internet)
This company looks like a fraud that's diving into debt to me. Just my two cents - oh, and unlawful stalking on behalf of a Mr David Chambers??

------

No one can defeat the invincible Mr David Love who was a famous TAC auditor who screwed hundreds of RTO's over, including one prosecution case that involved WA police!

Using each of the pseudonyms (John Cunningham with email johncunni...@gmx.com; Richard Love with email love.ri...@yahoo.com; John Wayne with email johnwa...@gmail.com; Stuart Wang, discussed pseudonym and associated web address below) you have published web pages and Google groups which are defamatory of our clients especially and its director, David Love and his son Stuart Love. You have also disseminate links to those web pages in emails including from "John Cunningham" to personnel at the University of Western Australia, Law Council of Australia and the Law Society of Western Australia and the WA Department of Training and Works transmitted 3:36am 26 February 2012. The initial email is sent from "Richard Love" and is addressed to personnel at the Department of Training and Works (WA). That email has then been forwarded by "John Cunningham" to personnel and academics at the Law Faculty at the University of Western Australia, personnel at the Law Society of Western Australia and personnel at the Law Council of Australia. The email contains links to three web pages and seven Google groups, namely:
(you can search for these online with "David Love EUPA")

The content of those pages/groups is defamatory of our clients. The material contains untrue imputations including that:

(a) David Love:

i. is receiving a salary disproportionate to his role with EUPA;

ii. is not fit and proper to perform his role as a TAC auditor;

iii. acted illegally or improperly in the Termination;]

iv. is dying of cancer;

v. suffers from/displays the characteristics of a "serious narcissistic personality disorder";

vi. is being sued for a sum of $15,242.40 and faces the risk of bankruptcy;

(b) Kevin Peachey:

i. receiving an improper amount of salary;

ii. spent $65,000.00 of EUPA finds on "pornographic printing";

iii. is a "narcissistic psychopath"

(c) Kyle Kutasi is a "pathological liar"

(d) Joe Fiala spent $15,000.00 on travel to a brothel

You have posted under the pseudonym Stuart Wang at the web address: (URL)
A grossly defamatory allegation David Love is a child sex abuser. That site states in large font "David Love (EUPA) is a child sex abuser | psychopathic moron | UW" and in its text states "MR. DAVID LOVE: YOU ARE A PSYCHOPATHIC F*CK!"

We also note the following sites:

(list of sites found by Googling "David Love EUPA")

In the last listed site you have defamed Stuart Love by claiming he is "child abuser."

Demand: We demand on behalf of our clients that you forthwith:

1. Cease and desist from making further defamatory statements;

2. Forthwith remove from the World Wide Web the pages and statements referred to herein and any other webpages you have created which refer to our clients;

3. Not reinstate any of those pages;

4. Cease and desist from emailing any links to those web pages;

5. Forthwith provide a written apology to our client making specific reference to the comments that we have described as defamatory and a withdrawal of defamatory allegations within those webpages;

6. Provide a copy of that letter to our offices; and

7. Take such further steps as are necessary to protect our clients' interest and reputation.

Should we not receive written confirmation from you that all defamatory material has been removed within 48 hours of your receipt of this correspondence, we anticipated being instructed to apply for an injunction restraining you from continuing to defame our clients. Our clients' right to commence an action against you for defamation is expressly reserved.

Please give this correspondence your urgent attention.

We reserve the right to refer to this correspondence on the question of costs, should an application for an injunction be necessary.

Yours faithfully
HHG Legal Group - 19 March 2012 - OUR REF: WD:CDM:100212 - Contact: Wade McDonald

: HHG Legal Group (Hudson Henning and Goodman)

Simon Elwyn Creek
Jennifer Margaret Creek
22 Doonan Rd, Nedlands WA 6009

Murray Thornhill

Janene Mary Bon
Joshua Joannes Bon
17 Goss Ave, Manning WA 6152

Wade McDonald

Darren Bruce South
Fiona Louise South
4 Rae Pl, Hillarys WA 6025

Aleta Jane Shilton
90 Oakover Rd, Middle Swan WA 6056

Jade Lattimore
36 Ballymote Gdns, Ridgewood WA 6030

Gregory "Greg" Ian Wolff
Vivienne Wolff
10 Emander Dr, Dianella WA 6059

Bernadette Duell

Darryl Stewart

Marnie Jane Parkinson
56 Buntine Rd, Wembley Downs WA 6019
34 Old Coast Rd, Australind WA 6233

Chantelle McGarvie

Rachel Rose McGarry
9/36 Marion St, Mt Barker WA 6324

Jim Crockett

Lynette Anne Hawkins
Simon John Levinge Hawkins
9 Alfonso St, North Perth WA 6006
[...]

:Kyle Jay Kutasi
:Ann-Marie Kutasi
:698 Beach Rd, Hamersley WA 6022
:
: Carmen Danielle Mitchell
: Damian Patrick Mitchell
: 3 Clearwater Dr, Southern River WA 6110
:
: Murray Noel Thornhill
: 10 Tyrell St, Nedlands WA 6009
:
: Wade McDonald
:

------------------

Have been advised that Allan Jones of the FAPS Training Council has settled with the Jeremy Company by offering to pay the sum of $5,824.00 so as to relieve itself from breach of contract, defamatory comments made to Mr Deon van der Westhuizen (ECU), which though is less than the $11,520 amount - shows a sense of reasonableness. This is of course contrasted with the psychopathic David Love (EUPA), Stuart Love, Kevin Peachey, Joe Fiala, Kyle Kutasi and the HHG Legal Group - who have hired big guns David Chambers and Frank Arthur Church JP, from Investigators (Australia) Pty Ltd ACN 007 835 823 - hired as hit men to murder Jeremy and his family and friends, allegedly slipping cyanide pills in their drinks to do it "discretely". This again reemphasizes the unethical (if not illegal) nature of David Love.

Gregory Payne Bridge
6b Astra Ct, Ocean Reef WA 6027

Janet Irene Upton
2 Royal James Ct, Quinns Rocks WA 6030

Allison Margach

Dr Sue Gordon, State Training Board

Penny Leeta Bird, DTWD
49 Warrangoo Rd, Bayonet Head WA 6330

Lorraine Jones, AIOP

Les Marshall, Cosba

Liz McIlhone, REIWA
2 Mossfiel Rtrt, Landsdale WA 6065

Richard "Rick" Jacques Suermondt, BSCAA
Pamela Suermondt
67b Strickland St, South Perth WA 6151

Neil Watson, ANZIIF

Michelle Lorraine Simons, NIA
6 Holmes Pl, Hilton WA 6163

Kevin Robert Starr, TWU
84 Woodward Cir, Marangaroo WA 6064

Greg Mills, Deputy Chairman, also AEPMA

Graham Drury, Chairman, also SAI
Paula Jean Drury
73 Cleopatra St, Palmyra WA 6157

------------------

Perth, Australia - Looked into the case between Jeremy and Claire Allman (Manager Employee Relations Team), Kerry O Cox (Vice Chancellor), Raymond Bernstein (Director HRSC), Clive Reynoldson (Head of School, SAFE), Atique Islam (Executive Dean FB&L), Arshad Omari (DVC Academic), David Love (CEO EUPA), Deon van der Westhuizen (Manager, Compliance, Complaints & Integrity), and Phillip Draber (Director of Risk Management and Audit Assurance)

[...]

Raymond Bernstein
Alana Bernstein
Shirley Bernstein
10 Maybach Way, Dianella WA 6059

Arshad Imad Omari
Maryam Omari
52 Oxcliffe Rd, Doubleview WA 6018

Deon van der Westhuizen
Deone Van Der Westhuizen
Elsoria Van Der Westhuizen
3 St Pierre Crct, Currambine WA 6028

: Corser & Corser Lawyers

Ronald William Bower (employed there)
Andrew Ronald William Bower (also employed there)
Lesleigh Anne Emily Bower (also employed there)
Lorna Hope Bower
3 Johnson Cl, Winthrop WA 6150

Chau Kim Savas
178 McDonald St, Joondanna WA 6060

Kerry Savas

Hugh Reynoldson

Andrew Cameron

Aimee Hackett
Michelle Alison Hackett
Pamela Susan Hackett
Stephen Hackett
89 Tenth Ave, Inglewood WA 6052

Pet Berryman

------------------

[...]

: University of Adelaide
(include this to make look like the kid wrote it)

Laura Adelaide Pleunik Grenfell
14 Ann St, Stepney SA 5069

Anne Hewitt

Judith Gail Gardam
34 Strangways Tce, North Adelaide SA 5006

Ngaire May Naffine
7 Seaview Tce, Brighton SA 5048

Rosemary Joan Owens
Lewis William Owens
51 Moseley St, Glenelg SA 5045

Susan Maree Bartie
29 Honeys Rd, Flowerpot TAS 7163

Bernadette Joy Richards
2 Arizona Tce, Glenalta SA 5052 (in Mitcham)

Clement James MacIntyre
Ella Rosemary Macintyre
20 Fifth Ave, St Peters SA 5069

Virginia Deegan