-- HOT DOGS ARE NOT DOGS (was, Re: ...

dolf

Feb 1, 2023, 4:18:46 PM2/1/23
YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hot Dog 1990s Commercial Ad on Beach"

- <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO2PYAnxQSo>

— *LIONS* GROWL OF BUTCHERS FOUL —

"GRISTLE AND BUNT. {#1}
SNAGS 'N SIZZLE. {#2}
DRIZZLE ON SAUCE. {#3}
SABBATH DAY C@NT. {#4}
MUSTARD WEASEL. {#5}
VALOUR DIVORCE. {#6}
DO TIGERS GRUNT?" {#7}

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Observed%20Breaches%20of%20Intellectual%20Property%2020230129.pdf>

--

Check out our SAVVY module prototype that facilitates a movable / resizable
DIALOG and complex dropdown MENU interface deploying the third party d3

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/>

<http://www.grapple369.com/Savvy/Savvy.zip> (Download resources)

dolf

Feb 1, 2023, 9:11:49 PM2/1/23
YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hotdog Commercial (1977)"

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOeJ4rmDTvg>

YOUTUBE: "Hebrew National Hot Dog 1990s Commercial Ad on Beach"