‘Sex Lives Of College Girls’ Is Trite Fourth-Wave Fulfillment Porn

Sven Petersen

Nov 30, 2021, 7:54:57 AM11/30/21
It’s a sad statement on our culture that Mindy Kaling’s creative energy went from
writing early episodes of 'The Office' to writing this charmless burst of self-indulgence.

https://thefederalist.com/2021/11/30/sex-lives-of-college-girls-is-trite-fourth-wave-fulfillment-porn/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=sex-lives-of-college-girls-is-trite-fourth-wave-fulfillment-porn

"In the world you will have tribulation. But take heart; I have overcome the world."

--
Sven Petersen