Every Trumpling A Grifter

Bradley K. Sherman

May 30, 2023, 7:35:38 PM5/30/23

| JR Majewski, a pro-Trump Republican accused of
| misrepresenting his military record, is ending his comeback
| bid.
|
| It marks a dramatic end for the Republican candidate who
| lost a competitive Ohio congressional seat in 2022 after
| his campaign became plagued by reports that he had lied
| about serving in Afghanistan, despite no military records
| that reflect such a deployment. Majewski has denied lying
| about his record.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2023/05/30/jr-majewski-gop-candidate-comeback-00099345>

--bks

Bret Cahill

May 31, 2023, 3:35:20 AM5/31/23
What needs to be noted is every Repug is getting grifted.

Trump is grifting the base and DeSantis is grifting the establishment.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 8, 2023, 9:54:01 AM6/8/23

| "The grift from this family is breathtaking," Christie said
| at a New Hampshire town hall. "It's breathtaking. Jared
| Kushner and Ivanka Kushner walk out of the White House, and
| months later get $2 billion from the Saudis."
|
| Christie was pointing to the $2 billion investment made by
| the Saudi-backed Public Investment Fund, which is
| controlled by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, into
| Kushner's investment firm A Fin Management, LLC (Affinity)
| in 2021. The House Committee on Oversight and Reform
| announced a probe into the investment last year to
| determine whether Kushner improperly used his influence as
| a government official to secure the investment.
<https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4038132-christie-targets-ivanka-trump-and-jared-kushner-the-grift-from-this-family-is-breathtaking/>

--bks

Governor Swill

Jun 8, 2023, 3:40:09 PM6/8/23
Speaking of influence peddling by Presidential sons . . .

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

NoBody

Jun 10, 2023, 10:11:07 AM6/10/23
On Thu, 8 Jun 2023 13:53:57 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

Christie is the biggest windbag to ever come out of New Jersey where
he is almost universally hated. Put zero credibility into anything he
says.

Bret Cahill

Jun 10, 2023, 10:28:27 AM6/10/23
Just say the truth: Christie ain't no Repug because he ain't grifting no Repugs.

Siri Cruise

Jun 10, 2023, 2:06:52 PM6/10/23
Jared didn't get 2.000.000.000 from KSA?

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Mitchell Holman

Jun 10, 2023, 2:38:26 PM6/10/23
Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in

> NoBody wrote:

>>> <https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4038132-christie-targets-ivank
>>> a-trump-and-jared-kushner-the-grift-from-this-family-is-breathtaking/
>>> >

>>> --bks
>>
>> Christie is the biggest windbag to ever come out of New Jersey where
>> he is almost universally hated. Put zero credibility into anything
>> he says.
>>

> Jared didn't get 2.000.000.000 from KSA?

Christia is right, which is why he is the
ONLY GOP candidate willing to stand up to Trump.
All the rest are kissing TRump's ass as hard
and as often as they can. So far he is the only
non-TRump candidate in the field.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 10, 2023, 12:39:40 PM7/10/23

| A New York judge has ordered Steve Bannon to pay his former
| attorneys nearly $500,000 in unpaid legal fees for work on
| various legal matters, including his fight against a
| subpoena by the congressional committee investigating the
| January 6, 2021, US Capitol attack.
|
| The law firm Davidoff Hutcher & Citron LLP sued Bannon in
| February alleging he failed to pay his legal bills for work
| the lawyers did for him on the congressional investigation
| as well as criminal investigations into his efforts to
| crowdfund a wall along the southern US border.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/10/politics/steve-bannon-legal-fees/index.html>

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Jul 10, 2023, 1:32:44 PM7/10/23
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
Why does any lawyer take any Trumpling
as a client? They are famous for stiffing
their lawyers.

Governor Swill

Jul 10, 2023, 1:49:54 PM7/10/23
No wonder he and Trump are buddies. They're both deadbeats, cheats and thieves.

Swill
NP: Nat King Cole, Stubby Kaye - The Ballad of Cat Ballou
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Go Trump!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Governor Swill

Jul 10, 2023, 1:53:07 PM7/10/23
They don't. Anymore. Even Trump is having trouble finding good legal help.

Swill
NP: Kenny Chesney - How Forever Feels

Siri Cruise

Jul 10, 2023, 4:05:24 PM7/10/23
Mitchell Holman wrote:
> Why does any lawyer take any Trumpling
> as a client? They are famous for stiffing
> their lawyers.

Gypsies, tramps, and magoos!
We'd hear from the suing lawyers!

Mitchell Holman

Jul 10, 2023, 10:00:42 PM7/10/23
Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in news:u8hoa0$2k6tb$2@dont-
email.me:

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> Why does any lawyer take any Trumpling
>> as a client? They are famous for stiffing
>> their lawyers.
>>

> Gypsies, tramps, and magoos!
> We'd hear from the suing lawyers!

"You're meant to come down here and
defend me against these characters,
and the only one I've got on my side
is the blood-sucking lawyer!"

Jurassic Park

melting clouds of lead

Jul 11, 2023, 11:37:44 AM7/11/23
On Mon, 10 Jul 2023 13:53:00 -0400
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!
>
> Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

When are YOU going to sign up to fight there, you cowardly chickenhawk?

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 14, 2023, 4:14:46 PM7/14/23

| Trump Super PAC Made $155,000 Payment to Melania Trump in
| 2021
<https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/13/us/politics/melania-trump-payment.html>

--bks

Governor Swill

Jul 14, 2023, 4:47:21 PM7/14/23
OOPS!

Swill
--
"All Night Long" - Lionel Ritchie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM

https://www.kennedy24.com/?locale=en

GO RFK!

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 19, 2023, 9:51:53 AM7/19/23

| Tommy Tuberville [R-AL] pledged to 'donate every dime' to
| veterans. He hasn't.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/19/tommy-tuberville-veterans-fact-checker/>

--bks

Governor Swill

Jul 19, 2023, 5:58:23 PM7/19/23
Trump's crimes would fill a book.

Lindell owes $5M on a bet.
Roger Stone.
Paul Manafort.
Michael Cohen.

Just a few Trump criminals off the top of my head. I understand the full count runs over
100 Trumplings indicted and convicted so far and that doesn't count Jan 6.

Swill
--
Republican snowflakes care more about public urination and gas stoves than national security
or the number one killer of children.

GO RFK!

Send money!

https://www.kennedy24.com

oarfishing

Jul 20, 2023, 4:30:41 PM7/20/23
On Wed, 19 Jul 2023 17:58:17 -0400
Governor Swill <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> GO RFK!

RFK will jail all those who disbelieve in the "climate change" hoax, you fascist swinehund!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41yJTxrPFhM

RFK Jr wants to jail energy CEO's for "Treason" Laments no current laws to punish climate skeptics.

https://heartland.org/opinion/climate-change-deniers-should-be-jailed-rfk-jr/

Those who dispute the “consensus” on manmade climate change “are doing the Koch brothers’ bidding and are against all the evidence, saying global warming does not exist,” RFK stated. “They are contemptible human beings.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/sep/23/robert-kennedy-jr-we-need-laws-punish-global-warmi/

Robert Kennedy Jr.: We need laws to ‘punish global warming skeptics’

Gronk

Jul 28, 2023, 1:17:49 AM7/28/23

Mitchell Holman

Jul 28, 2023, 9:38:13 AM7/28/23
Gronk <inva...@invalid.invalid> wrote in
Remember when the Trump DOJ prosecuted
Bannon for raising money for a border wall
and then keeping the money for himself?

What a crook.

Typical Republican.