Is www.hope.net the new Obama site?

0 views
Skip to first unread message

bicycl...@gmail.com

unread,
Mar 29, 2008, 5:23:00 PM3/29/08
to
In reading through various newsgroups I've noticed www.hope.net being
used more frequently by the Obama campaign. Does anyone know if this
is something new? At least I won't keep spelling THAT one wrong. :D

Frank Thompson
---
If you are not free to choose wrongly and irresponsibly, you are not
free at all. - Jacob Hornberger (1995)

Bert Hyman

unread,
Mar 29, 2008, 5:41:48 PM3/29/08
to
In news:0718d9f4-e5dc-4a83...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com
bicycl...@gmail.com wrote:

> In reading through various newsgroups I've noticed www.hype.net being


> used more frequently by the Obama campaign.

That seems unlikely.

--
Bert Hyman St. Paul, MN be...@iphouse.com

sal...@gmail.com

unread,
Mar 29, 2008, 5:54:40 PM3/29/08
to

Frank,
I noticed the same thing in some emails and web posts recently... My
guess is that Obama is really pushing the whole "hope" angle and
that's a pretty easy site to remember. I certainly prefer it too.

Cheers
Sally

Patriot Games

unread,
Mar 30, 2008, 2:19:08 PM3/30/08
to
<bicycl...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:0718d9f4-e5dc-4a83...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...

> In reading through various newsgroups I've noticed www.hope.net being
> used more frequently by the Obama campaign. Does anyone know if this
> is something new?

Yep, this is the NEW site.

Its purged completely of Rev Wright stuff.

excels...@gmail.com

unread,
Mar 30, 2008, 5:40:50 PM3/30/08
to
On Mar 30, 2:19 pm, "Patriot Games" <Patr...@America.com> wrote:
> <bicyclefr...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I don't know about that. For me, it's just forwarding to the old site
so wouldn't that mean it has the same content? Or did they purge it on
ALL the sites? Wouldn't surprise me frankly.

FWIW, I saw www.hope.net listed on a televised ad last night in
Pennsylvania (Lancaster). But I haven't been able to find it mentioned
on ANY of their Internet propaganda. Isn't it important to have ONE
site that everyone can remember rather than all sorts of different
ones that are just going to confuse people?

Or maybe confusion is part of the overall campaign tactic. Hmm...

--Bernie

************************************
Help Us Make History in 2008!!
http://hillaryclinton.com/
************************************

Patriot Games

unread,
Mar 31, 2008, 11:48:06 AM3/31/08
to
<excels...@gmail.com> wrote in message
news:9fd7f399-719d-4665...@13g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

> On Mar 30, 2:19 pm, "Patriot Games" <Patr...@America.com> wrote:
>> <bicyclefr...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:0718d9f4-e5dc-4a83...@c65g2000hsa.googlegroups.com...
>> > In reading through various newsgroups I've noticedwww.hope.netbeing
>> > used more frequently by the Obama campaign. Does anyone know if this
>> > is something new?
>> Yep, this is the NEW site.
>> Its purged completely of Rev Wright stuff.
> I don't know about that. For me, it's just forwarding to the old site
> so wouldn't that mean it has the same content? Or did they purge it on
> ALL the sites? Wouldn't surprise me frankly.
> FWIW, I saw www.hope.net listed on a televised ad last night in
> Pennsylvania (Lancaster). But I haven't been able to find it mentioned
> on ANY of their Internet propaganda. Isn't it important to have ONE
> site that everyone can remember rather than all sorts of different
> ones that are just going to confuse people?
> Or maybe confusion is part of the overall campaign tactic. Hmm...

He has NO record to speak of. He HAS to confuse and continue drilling the
Hope & Change mantra.

Hitlary is the opposite. She has a badly flawed record so she HAS to hide
it and continue to drill the I've-Been-Around-Longer mantra.

Its all very pathetic.

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages