It's not racism that killed Tyre Nichols

Dhu on Gate

Jan 30, 2023, 10:55:29 AM1/30/23

What this shows is a group of Black Police beating another Black man to death.

https://vimeo.com/CityofMemphis

Tyre was killed because HE LOOKED TOO POOR to defend himself, or for anyone
he knew to come to his defence, in Court. So they beat him to death, prob'ly
for some unpaid fines, to "encourage the others" to pay their fines and keep
their heads down.

The problem is systemic in that payment of fines goes to fill "local" coffers,
so the police pick on anyone who cannot oppose their fines in Court.

Dhu

--
Je suis Canadien. Ce n'est pas Francais ou Anglais.
Duncan Patton a Campbell

Dhu on Gate

Jan 30, 2023, 10:55:36 AM1/30/23

Dhu on Gate

Jan 30, 2023, 6:16:11 PM1/30/23
On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:55:25 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> What this shows is a group of Black Police beating another Black man to death.
>
> https://vimeo.com/CityofMemphis
>

> Tyre was killed because HE LOOKED TOO POOR to defend himself, or for anyone
> he knew to come to his defence, in Court. So they beat him to death, prob'ly
> for some unpaid fines, to "encourage the others" to pay their fines and keep
> their heads down.
>
> The problem is systemic in that payment of fines goes to fill "local" coffers,
> so the police pick on anyone who cannot oppose their fines in Court.
>
> Dhu

Poor people's lives matter too.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Apr 13, 2023, 8:06:30 PM4/13/23
On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:16:05 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:55:25 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:
>
>> What this shows is a group of Black Police beating another Black man to death.
>>
>> https://vimeo.com/CityofMemphis
>>

>> Tyre was killed because HE LOOKED TOO POOR to defend himself, or for anyone
>> he knew to come to his defence, in Court. So they beat him to death, prob'ly
>> for some unpaid fines, to "encourage the others" to pay their fines and keep
>> their heads down.
>>
>> The problem is systemic in that payment of fines goes to fill "local" coffers,
>> so the police pick on anyone who cannot oppose their fines in Court.
>>
>> Dhu
>
> Poor people's lives matter too.
>
> Dhu

And here https://jacobin.com/2023/04/police-exist-to-manage-and-contain-the-surplus-population

we have someone who actually knows what they're talking about:

"the reality is that throughout American history, the vast majority of people who are poor in this country have always been white."

and this is out of a Black man from Louisiana.

Good on you, Brother!

Loose Cannon

Apr 13, 2023, 10:56:00 PM4/13/23
On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:54:55 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate
<camp...@neotext.ca> wrote:

>What this shows is a group of Black Police beating another Black man to death.
>
>https://vimeo.com/CityofMemphis
>

>Tyre was killed because HE LOOKED TOO POOR to defend himself, or for anyone
>he knew to come to his defence, in Court. So they beat him to death, prob'ly
>for some unpaid fines, to "encourage the others" to pay their fines and keep
>their heads down.
>
>The problem is systemic in that payment of fines goes to fill "local" coffers,
>so the police pick on anyone who cannot oppose their fines in Court.
>
>Dhu

Of course it's racism, as the coloreds like to blame all their
problems. This 'victim' probably got uppity with the police and got
what was coming to him.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Apr 14, 2023, 1:04:09 AM4/14/23

Alan

Apr 14, 2023, 2:31:10 PM4/14/23
On 2023-04-13 17:06, Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:16:05 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 15:55:25 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:
>>
>>> What this shows is a group of Black Police beating another Black man to death.
>>>
>>> https://vimeo.com/CityofMemphis
>>>

>>> Tyre was killed because HE LOOKED TOO POOR to defend himself, or for anyone
>>> he knew to come to his defence, in Court. So they beat him to death, prob'ly
>>> for some unpaid fines, to "encourage the others" to pay their fines and keep
>>> their heads down.
>>>
>>> The problem is systemic in that payment of fines goes to fill "local" coffers,
>>> so the police pick on anyone who cannot oppose their fines in Court.
>>>
>>> Dhu
>>
>> Poor people's lives matter too.
>>
>> Dhu
>
> And here https://jacobin.com/2023/04/police-exist-to-manage-and-contain-the-surplus-population
>
> we have someone who actually knows what they're talking about:
>
> "the reality is that throughout American history, the vast majority of people who are poor in this country have always been white."
>
> and this is out of a Black man from Louisiana.
>
> Good on you, Brother!

You think that people can't have racial biases because they're off the
same race?

How wonderfully naive!

Dave Smith

Apr 15, 2023, 10:26:22 AM4/15/23
It's a touch topic. A lot of people are under the impression that non
whites cannot be racially biased because only white people can be racist.

Dave Smith

Apr 16, 2023, 12:58:55 PM4/16/23
On 2023-04-14 2:31 p.m., Alan wrote:
I suppose it depends on how one defines racism. Duncan has a habit of
redefining words to suit his argument, but I guess perhaps he does not
hold the monopoly on that. Racism is a belief that race is a fundamental
determinant of human traits and capacities racial characteristics
produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. Some people like
to modify that to mean that it is racist when it concerns marginalized
groups. That is how some people can delude themselves into thinking
that while white people having negative views about black people or
natives is racist, but black and native people having negative views
about whites is not racist. That would seem to imply that they
acknowledge they agree that they are at the bottom of the stack.

My personal view is that there does seem to be some differences between
people of different races, but that most of that has to do with their
culture. Look at our universities and our workforce these days. There
are a lot of non whites doing well. It has a lot to do with the way they
were raised and their family influences and pressure to study hard and
succeed. They are pushed to work hard at school and to pursue lucrative
careers. Others tend to blame all their struggles on raci

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Apr 17, 2023, 2:48:13 PM4/17/23
On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 12:58:50 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2023-04-14 2:31 p.m., Alan wrote:
>> On 2023-04-13 17:06, Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca wrote:
>>> On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:16:05 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:
>
>>> "the reality is that throughout American history, the vast majority of
>>> people who are poor in this country have always been white."
>>>
>>> and this is out of a Black man from Louisiana.
>>>
>>> Good on you, Brother!
>>
>> You think that people can't have racial biases because they're off the
>> same race?
>>
>> How wonderfully naive!
>>

> I suppose it depends on how one defines racism. Duncan has a habit of

You need to understand "context" to comprehend what I write. How's this:
"Four Men in Police Uniform murdered another man because he was poor".
There's nothing racist about it... it's Straight Up Greed that motivates
that behaviour: Police protect the lives and property of the Wealthy,
not the Poor.

Dhu

> redefining words to suit his argument, but I guess perhaps he does not
> hold the monopoly on that. Racism is a belief that race is a fundamental
> determinant of human traits and capacities racial characteristics
> produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. Some people like
> to modify that to mean that it is racist when it concerns marginalized
> groups. That is how some people can delude themselves into thinking
> that while white people having negative views about black people or
> natives is racist, but black and native people having negative views
> about whites is not racist. That would seem to imply that they
> acknowledge they agree that they are at the bottom of the stack.
>
> My personal view is that there does seem to be some differences between
> people of different races, but that most of that has to do with their
> culture. Look at our universities and our workforce these days. There
> are a lot of non whites doing well. It has a lot to do with the way they
> were raised and their family influences and pressure to study hard and
> succeed. They are pushed to work hard at school and to pursue lucrative
> careers. Others tend to blame all their struggles on raci

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Apr 17, 2023, 3:08:39 PM4/17/23
On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 12:58:50 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

> On 2023-04-14 2:31 p.m., Alan wrote:
>> On 2023-04-13 17:06, Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca wrote:
>>> On Mon, 30 Jan 2023 23:16:05 -0000 (UTC), Dhu on Gate wrote:
>
>>> "the reality is that throughout American history, the vast majority of
>>> people who are poor in this country have always been white."
>>>
>>> and this is out of a Black man from Louisiana.
>>>
>>> Good on you, Brother!
>>
>> You think that people can't have racial biases because they're off the
>> same race?
>>
>> How wonderfully naive!
>>

> I suppose it depends on how one defines racism. Duncan has a habit of

Asshat. YOU don't know how the word assimilate works. And this
halfwit you're beekin' with here Constantly harps about NON EXISTENT TYPOS
and half the time he doesn't get the punctuation right.

Dhu

> redefining words to suit his argument, but I guess perhaps he does not
> hold the monopoly on that. Racism is a belief that race is a fundamental
> determinant of human traits and capacities racial characteristics
> produce an inherent superiority of a particular race. Some people like
> to modify that to mean that it is racist when it concerns marginalized
> groups. That is how some people can delude themselves into thinking
> that while white people having negative views about black people or
> natives is racist, but black and native people having negative views
> about whites is not racist. That would seem to imply that they
> acknowledge they agree that they are at the bottom of the stack.
>
> My personal view is that there does seem to be some differences between
> people of different races, but that most of that has to do with their
> culture. Look at our universities and our workforce these days. There
> are a lot of non whites doing well. It has a lot to do with the way they
> were raised and their family influences and pressure to study hard and
> succeed. They are pushed to work hard at school and to pursue lucrative
> careers. Others tend to blame all their struggles on raci

Alan

Apr 17, 2023, 5:44:05 PM4/17/23
On 2023-04-17 11:48, Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 12:58:50 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> You think that people can't have racial biases because they're off the
>>> same race?
>>>
>>> How wonderfully naive!
>>>

>> I suppose it depends on how one defines racism. Duncan has a habit of
>
> You need to understand "context" to comprehend what I write. How's this:
> "Four Men in Police Uniform murdered another man because he was poor".
> There's nothing racist about it... it's Straight Up Greed that motivates
> that behaviour: Police protect the lives and property of the Wealthy,
> not the Poor.

On what basis did they come to the conclusion he was poor? Could it have
been based on the colour of his skin?

How does beating this man to death "Police protect the lives and
property of the Wealthy"?

Where does "Straight Up Greed" enter into this incident?

Alan

Apr 17, 2023, 5:45:25 PM4/17/23
On 2023-04-17 12:08, Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Apr 2023 12:58:50 -0400, Dave Smith wrote:

>>> You think that people can't have racial biases because they're off the
>>> same race?
>>>
>>> How wonderfully naive!
>>>

>> I suppose it depends on how one defines racism. Duncan has a habit of
>
> Asshat. YOU don't know how the word assimilate works. And this
> halfwit you're beekin' with here Constantly harps about NON EXISTENT TYPOS
> and half the time he doesn't get the punctuation right.

Your (not "you're) typos weren't "NON[-]EXISTENT", Sunshine.

You're (not your) lying again.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Apr 18, 2023, 1:45:46 AM4/18/23
This, from A Fucktard who canna' spell shite...

Dhu

> Your (not "you're) typos weren't "NON[-]EXISTENT", Sunshine.
>
> You're (not your) lying again.

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Apr 18, 2023, 1:49:13 AM4/18/23
On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 14:44:00 -0700, Alan wrote:

> On 2023-04-17 11:48, Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca wrote:

>>> I suppose it depends on how one defines racism. Duncan has a habit of
>>
>> You need to understand "context" to comprehend what I write. How's this:
>> "Four Men in Police Uniform murdered another man because he was poor".
>> There's nothing racist about it... it's Straight Up Greed that motivates
>> that behaviour: Police protect the lives and property of the Wealthy,
>> not the Poor.
>
> On what basis did they come to the conclusion he was poor? Could it have
> been based on the colour of his skin?

His family couldn't afford lawyers to start with.
Learn to read what is written, fuctard.

Dhu (oh wait, if you're a cat walking on the keyboard...)

> How does beating this man to death "Police protect the lives and
> property of the Wealthy"?
>
> Where does "Straight Up Greed" enter into this incident?

Dave Smith

Apr 18, 2023, 9:17:17 AM4/18/23
On 2023-04-18 1:49 a.m., Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 14:44:00 -0700, Alan wrote:

>>> You need to understand "context" to comprehend what I write. How's this:
>>> "Four Men in Police Uniform murdered another man because he was poor".
>>> There's nothing racist about it... it's Straight Up Greed that motivates
>>> that behaviour: Police protect the lives and property of the Wealthy,
>>> not the Poor.
>>
>> On what basis did they come to the conclusion he was poor? Could it have
>> been based on the colour of his skin?
>
> His family couldn't afford lawyers to start with.
> Learn to read what is written, fuctard.

Most families can't afford lawyers. People who can't afford lawyers
should avoid interaction with the cops.

Alan

Apr 18, 2023, 10:05:40 AM4/18/23
On 2023-04-17 22:49, Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Apr 2023 14:44:00 -0700, Alan wrote:

>>> You need to understand "context" to comprehend what I write. How's this:
>>> "Four Men in Police Uniform murdered another man because he was poor".
>>> There's nothing racist about it... it's Straight Up Greed that motivates
>>> that behaviour: Police protect the lives and property of the Wealthy,
>>> not the Poor.
>>
>> On what basis did they come to the conclusion he was poor? Could it have
>> been based on the colour of his skin?
>
> His family couldn't afford lawyers to start with.

How could the police have known that...

...at the time?

Duncan Patton a Campbell on atlas.indx.ca

Apr 19, 2023, 8:45:23 AM4/19/23
That is so.

Dhu