Sedition On Top Of Sedition Inside Of Sedition

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 26, 2023, 10:36:38 PM4/26/23

<https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va/2023/04/26/pence-jan6-grand-jury-trump/>

| NEW AUDIO: Ted Cruz plotted to steal the election before
| Jan. 6.
|
| [20-seconds of Ted Cruz on tape at URL]

<https://twitter.com/thebeatwithari/status/1650985178817232903>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

May 25, 2023, 3:27:40 PM5/25/23

| Two of Donald Trump's employees moved boxes of papers the
| day before FBI agents and a prosecutor visited the former
| president's Florida home to retrieve classified documents
| come to view as suspicious and an indication of possible
| obstruction, according to people familiar with the matter.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/05/25/trump-classified-documents-mar-a-lago/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

May 28, 2023, 11:14:08 AM5/28/23
> | Two of Donald Trump's employees moved boxes of papers the
> | day before FBI agents and a prosecutor visited the former
> | president's Florida home to retrieve classified documents
> | come to view as suspicious and an indication of possible
> | obstruction, according to people familiar with the matter.

| If Trump instructed his employees to move documents for the
| obvious purpose of concealing them from investigators --
| especially if they practiced doing so -- then that would
| speak directly to Trump's intent in this matter. In light
| of a grand jury subpoena requiring the return of the
| classified documents, he would appear to have taken brazen
| steps to thwart the subpoena and interfere with the Justice
| Department's investigation. That intent meets the
| requirements for an obstruction of justice charge under 18
| U.S.C. 1519.
<https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/trump-classified-documents-mar-a-lago-rcna86497>

--bks

Lou Bricano

May 28, 2023, 11:30:07 AM5/28/23
On 5/28/2023 8:12 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | Two of Donald Trump's employees moved boxes of papers the
>> | day before FBI agents and a prosecutor visited the former
>> | president's Florida home to retrieve classified documents
>> | come to view as suspicious and an indication of possible
>> | obstruction, according to people familiar with the matter.

> | If Trump instructed his employees to move documents for the
> | obvious purpose of concealing them from investigators --
> | especially if they practiced doing so -- then that would
> | speak directly to Trump's intent in this matter. In light
> | of a grand jury subpoena requiring the return of the
> | classified documents, he would appear to have taken brazen
> | steps to thwart the subpoena and interfere with the Justice
> | Department's investigation. That intent meets the
> | requirements for an obstruction of justice charge under 18
> | U.S.C. 1519.

Guilty — *lock him up*

Bradley K. Sherman

May 30, 2023, 8:46:24 AM5/30/23
> | A federal judge has at least partially granted a request
> | from U.S. prosecutors to force an attorney for Donald Trump
> | to testify before a grand jury about the former president's
> | possession of classified documents after leaving office,
> | according to two people briefed on the decision.
> |
> | The lawyer, Evan Corcoran, had refused to answer
> | investigators' questions about his interactions with Trump,
> | invoking attorney-client privilege -- a principle of U.S.
> | legal practice that says lawyers must keep confidential
> | what they are told by their clients.

| Donald Trump's lawyer tasked with searching for classified
| documents at Mar-a-Lago after the justice department issued
| a subpoena told associates that he was waved off from
| searching the former president's office, where the FBI
| later found the most sensitive materials anywhere on the
| property.
<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/may/30/evan-corcoran-trump-lawyer-waved-off-secret-document-search>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

May 31, 2023, 8:20:41 PM5/31/23
> | Donald Trump's lawyer tasked with searching for classified
> | documents at Mar-a-Lago after the justice department issued
> | a subpoena told associates that he was waved off from
> | searching the former president's office, where the FBI
> | later found the most sensitive materials anywhere on the
> | property.

| Federal prosecutors investigating former President Donald
| J. Trump's handling of classified material have a recording
| of Mr. Trump from 2021 discussing a sensitive military
| document he had kept after leaving the White House, two
| people briefed on the matter said.
|
| The recording, in which Mr. Trump also indicated he knew
| the document was secret, could undermine his repeated claim
| that he had already declassified material that remained in
| his possession after he left office. Prosecutors are
| scrutinizing whether Mr. Trump obstructed efforts by
| federal officials to retrieve documents he took with him
| after leaving office and whether he violated laws governing
| the handling of classified material.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/31/us/politics/trump-tape-document.html>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 1, 2023, 12:31:30 PM6/1/23

<https://twitter.com/rgoodlaw/status/1664010619815641088>

| Ryan Goodman is the Anne and Joel Ehrenkranz Professor of
| Law at NYU School of Law and is the founding
| co-editor-in-chief of its website Just Security, which
| focuses on U.S. national security law and policy.
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ryan_Goodman>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 8, 2023, 4:31:56 PM6/8/23

| Former president Donald Trump's chief of staff, Mark
| Meadows, removed more than a thousand pages of classified
| documents from the White House late at night on the final
| evening of Trump's presidency. according to government
| records and interviews with several individuals, with
| first-hand knowledge of the matter.
| [Cassidy] Hutchinson personally witnessed Meadows remove
| the papers from the White House and place them in the trunk
| of her car to take home.
<https://murraywaas.substack.com/p/exclusive-mark-meadows-removed-classified>

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Jun 8, 2023, 9:48:41 PM6/8/23
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
Remember Oliver North's "Shredding Party"?

Oliver North admitted Thursday he
shredded sensitive documents
JULY 9, 1987

Oliver North admitted Thursday he
shredded sensitive documents under
the noses of Justice Department
officials as they searched his office
as part of the first probe of the Iran-
Contra scandal.

https://www.upi.com/Archives/1987/07/09/Oliver-North-admitted-Thursday-he-
shredded-sensitive-documents-under/1429552801600/

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 9, 2023, 8:13:30 AM6/9/23
>> | Former president Donald Trump's chief of staff, Mark
>> | Meadows, removed more than a thousand pages of classified
>> | documents from the White House late at night on the final
>> | evening of Trump's presidency. according to government
>> | records and interviews with several individuals, with
>> | first-hand knowledge of the matter.

| Former President Donald Trump acknowledged on tape in a
| 2021 meeting that he had retained "secret" military
| information that he had not declassified, according to a
| transcript of the audio recording obtained by CNN.
|
| "As president, I could have declassified, but now I can't,"
| Trump says, according to the transcript.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/09/politics/trump-tape-didnt-declassify-secret-information/index.html>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 9, 2023, 8:45:11 AM6/9/23

> | Former President Donald Trump acknowledged on tape in a
> | 2021 meeting that he had retained "secret" military
> | information that he had not declassified, according to a
> | transcript of the audio recording obtained by CNN.
> |
> | "As president, I could have declassified, but now I can't,"
> | Trump says, according to the transcript.

| Speaking to CNN on condition of anonymity, the former
| official said he told federal prosecutors that Trump knew
| the proper process for declassifying documents and followed
| it correctly at times while in office.
|
| The interview with the former official, which has not been
| previously reported, is the latest indication that
| prosecutors are seeking evidence suggesting Trump
| understood the process for declassifying documents. That
| could undercut Trump's claims that he automatically
| declassified everything he took with him to Mar-a-Lago.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/08/politics/former-white-house-official-declassification-trump-biden/index.html>

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Jun 9, 2023, 8:55:52 AM6/9/23
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
What are the odds Trump DIDN'T sell some
classified intel to his friends the Saudis?

Governor Swill

Jun 9, 2023, 4:25:36 PM6/9/23
Dunno what the intel was, but the price tag was $2B.

Swill
--
The Russians don't care how many die, not even when it's their own.

So, let's kill a LOT of them.

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.

Mattb

Jun 9, 2023, 9:58:54 PM6/9/23
2 billion?

>Swill

NoBody

Jun 11, 2023, 3:49:57 PM6/11/23
On 6/8/2023 1:31 PM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | Former president Donald Trump's chief of staff, Mark
> | Meadows, removed more than a thousand pages of classified
> | documents from the White House late at night on the final
> | evening of Trump's presidency. according to government
> | records and interviews with several individuals, with
> | first-hand knowledge of the matter.
> | [Cassidy] Hutchinson personally witnessed Meadows remove
> | the papers from the White House and place them in the trunk
> | of her car to take home.

In the trunk of *her* — Hutchinson's — car? If Hutchinson knew what the papers
were, that makes her guilty as well.

Alan Bond

Jun 11, 2023, 3:49:57 PM6/11/23
On 6/1/2023 9:31 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:
>> | The recording, in which Mr. Trump also indicated he knew
>> | the document was secret, could undermine his repeated claim
>> | that he had already declassified material that remained in
>> | his possession after he left office. Prosecutors are
>> | scrutinizing whether Mr. Trump obstructed efforts by
>> | federal officials to retrieve documents he took with him
>> | after leaving office and whether he violated laws governing
>> | the handling of classified material.

> | Make no mistake. This is squarely an Espionage Act case. It
> | is not simply an "obstruction" case.

It is both, and both are extremely serious charges. Trump is guilty.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 18, 2023, 9:14:40 AM6/18/23

| Even when he was president, Donald Trump lacked the legal
| authority to declassify a U.S. nuclear weapons-related
| document that he is charged with illegally possessing,
| security experts said, contrary to the former U.S.
| president's claim.
|
| The secret document, listed as No. 19 in the indictment
| charging Trump with endangering national security, can
| under the Atomic Energy Act only be declassified through a
| process that by the statute involves the Department of
| Energy and the Department of Defense.
<https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-lacked-power-declassify-secret-nuclear-arms-document-experts-say-2023-06-18/>

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Jun 18, 2023, 10:05:43 AM6/18/23
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
As if Trump knows the first thing
about the law........

Trump Threatens To Fire Florida Governor
Oct 16 2020

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/10/16/trump-threatens-to-
fire-florida-governor-if-he-loses-the-state-in-november/?sh=23ad5f034fae

Trump Attempts to Fire Amy Coney Barrett
December 9, 2020

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-attempts-to-fire-amy-
coney-barrett

Governor Swill

Jun 18, 2023, 8:28:43 PM6/18/23
On Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:05:30 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote
>> | Even when he was president, Donald Trump lacked the legal
>> | authority to declassify a U.S. nuclear weapons-related
>> | document that he is charged with illegally possessing,
>> | security experts said, contrary to the former U.S.
>> | president's claim.
>> |
>> | The secret document, listed as No. 19 in the indictment
>> | charging Trump with endangering national security, can
>> | under the Atomic Energy Act only be declassified through a
>> | process that by the statute involves the Department of
>> | Energy and the Department of Defense.
>> | <https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-lacked-power-declassify-secret-nuclear-arms-document-experts-say-2023-06-18/>

> As if Trump knows the first thing about the law........
>
>Trump Threatens To Fire Florida Governor Oct 16 2020
>
><https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/10/16/trump-threatens-to-fire-florida-governor-if-he-loses-the-state-in-november/?sh=23ad5f034fae>
>
>Trump Attempts to Fire Amy Coney Barrett December 9, 2020
>
><https://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/trump-attempts-to-fire-amy-coney-barrett>

WTF are you trying to pull here, Mitch? The Borowitz Report is a political satire column.
It was a joke! Trump did not try to fire a Supreme Court Justice.

It's posting like this that negates one's credibility with the opposition.

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 24, 2023, 8:32:10 AM6/24/23
You will recall that special counsel Jack Smith has two briefs;
Mar-a-Shithole docs (now in court) AND 6 January insurrection.
The latter case is still developing:

| Michael Roman, a top official in former President Donald J.
| Trump's 2020 campaign, is in discussions with the office of
| the special counsel Jack Smith that could soon lead to Mr.
| Roman voluntarily answering questions about a plan to
| create slates of pro-Trump electors in key swing states
| that were won by Joseph R. Biden Jr., according to a person
| familiar with the matter.
|
| If Mr. Roman ends up giving the interview -- known as a
| proffer -- to prosecutors working for Mr. Smith, it would
| be the first known instance of cooperation by someone with
| direct knowledge of the so-called fake elector plan. That
| plan has long been at the center of Mr. Smith's
| investigation into Mr. Trump's wide-ranging efforts to
| overturn the 2020 election.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2023/06/23/us/politics/michael-roman-trump-jan-6-jack-smith.html>

--bks

Governor Swill

Jun 24, 2023, 11:19:06 AM6/24/23
Trump stepped in it with the Big Lie, but now he needs to roll up his pants because it's
too late to save his shoes.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 27, 2023, 1:56:12 PM6/27/23
>>You will recall that special counsel Jack Smith has two briefs;
>>Mar-a-Shithole docs (now in court) AND 6 January insurrection.
>>The latter case is still developing:
>> |
>> | Michael Roman, a top official in former President Donald J.
>> | Trump's 2020 campaign, is in discussions with the office of
>> | the special counsel Jack Smith that could soon lead to Mr.
>> | Roman voluntarily answering questions about a plan to
>> | create slates of pro-Trump electors in key swing states
>> | that were won by Joseph R. Biden Jr., according to a person
>> | familiar with the matter.

| Investigators from special counsel Jack Smith's office are
| set to interview Georgia Secretary of State Brad
| Raffensperger, as part of the federal probe into efforts to
| subvert the peaceful transition of power.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/27/politics/brad-raffensperger-special-counsel-jack-smith/index.html>

--bks

Governor Swill

Jun 27, 2023, 3:02:01 PM6/27/23
Yes!

That phone call was when my attitude changed from not wanting Trump to be President to
wanting Trump to do hard time.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 28, 2023, 8:41:26 AM6/28/23

>> | Investigators from special counsel Jack Smith's office are
>> | set to interview Georgia Secretary of State Brad
>> | Raffensperger, as part of the federal probe into efforts to
>> | subvert the peaceful transition of power.

| Former Donald Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani has been
| interviewed by federal investigators as part of the special
| counsel's investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020
| election results, multiple sources familiar with the
| meeting told CNN.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/06/27/politics/rudy-giuliani-special-counsel-meeting/index.html>

--bks

Governor Swill

Jun 28, 2023, 12:15:07 PM6/28/23
I hope they brought enough hair dye.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwhV6lZ_Asg

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 3, 2023, 9:01:44 AM7/3/23

| Ex-Trump press secretary says she saw him show documents to
| Mar-a-Lago guests
<https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-rally-desantis-news-today-latest-b2368296.html>

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Jul 3, 2023, 9:37:57 AM7/3/23
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
Funny how none the witnesses in the
documents case are "RINOS" or "Deep State
liberals" or "leftist media" out to bring
him down, but rather they are his OWN PEOPLE.

Siri Cruise

Jul 3, 2023, 11:33:20 AM7/3/23
Those are the RINOS.

--
Siri Seal of Disavowal #000-001. Disavowed. Denied. @
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\

Governor Swill

Jul 3, 2023, 2:21:17 PM7/3/23
Trump is his own worst enemy. The people he's mistreated all his life are finally paying
him back.

I'd still like to know who kept updating DoJ on the documents' locations . . .

Swill
NP: Carly Simon - Coming Around Again
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Governor Swill

Jul 3, 2023, 2:22:48 PM7/3/23
On Mon, 3 Jul 2023 08:33:15 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>>> <https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-ra
>>> lly-desantis-news-today-latest-b2368296.html>
>>>
>>> --bks

>> Funny how none the witnesses in the
>> documents case are "RINOS" or "Deep State
>> liberals" or "leftist media" out to bring
>> him down, but rather they are his OWN PEOPLE.
>
>Those are the RINOS.

Good point. It's not the 'moderates' who're the RINOs, it's the hard right radicals.

Swill
--
Welcome to reality. Enjoy your visit!

Mitchell Holman

Jul 3, 2023, 2:26:19 PM7/3/23
Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote in news:u7upns$3numm$1@dont-
email.me:

> Mitchell Holman wrote:
>> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in

>>> <https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-ra
>>> lly-desantis-news-today-latest-b2368296.html>
>>>
>>> --bks
>>>

>> Funny how none the witnesses in the
>> documents case are "RINOS" or "Deep State
>> liberals" or "leftist media" out to bring
>> him down, but rather they are his OWN PEOPLE.
>
> Those are the RINOS.

"My maids hate me".

"My groundskeepers hate me"

"My driver hates me"

"My front desk staff hates me".

At some point Trump will have to
explain why everyone he hired hates
him....................

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 7, 2023, 10:18:37 AM7/7/23

>> | Former Donald Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani has been
>> | interviewed by federal investigators as part of the special
>> | counsel's investigation into efforts to overturn the 2020
>> | election results, multiple sources familiar with the
>> | meeting told CNN.

| Special counsel Jack Smith's team has signaled a continued
| interest in a chaotic Oval Office meeting that took place
| in the final days of the Trump administration, during which
| the former president considered some of the most desperate
| proposals to keep him in power over objections from his
| White House counsel.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/07/06/politics/oval-office-meeting-trump-special-counsel-probe/index.html>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 13, 2023, 9:42:12 AM7/13/23

| This model prosecution memorandum (or "pros memo") assesses
| federal charges Special Counsel Jack Smith may bring
| against former President Donald Trump for alleged criminal
| interference in the 2020 election. The authors have decades
| of experience as federal prosecutors, criminal defense
| lawyers, and other legal expertise. We conclude that the
| evidence likely now meets Department of Justice standards
| to commence a prosecution
<https://www.justsecurity.org/87236/trump-on-trial-a-model-prosecution-memo-for-federal-election-interference-crimes/>

The pros memo itself:
<https://www.justsecurity.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/07/model-prosecution-memo-january-6th-election-interference-just-security-july-2023.pdf>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 18, 2023, 6:05:42 PM7/18/23
> | This model prosecution memorandum (or "pros memo") assesses
> | federal charges Special Counsel Jack Smith may bring
> | against former President Donald Trump for alleged criminal
> | interference in the 2020 election. The authors have decades
> | of experience as federal prosecutors, criminal defense
> | lawyers, and other legal expertise. We conclude that the
> | evidence likely now meets Department of Justice standards
> | to commence a prosecution

| Michigan charges 16 Trump electors who falsely claimed he
| won the state
|
| The charges are the first against Trump electors as
| investigations over attempts to overturn the 2020
| presidential election intensify across the country
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/07/18/trump-electors-michigan/>

Court document:
<https://www.michigan.gov/ag/-/media/Project/Websites/AG/releases/2023/July/Felony-Complaints-Redacted-combined.pdf>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 22, 2023, 9:47:09 AM7/22/23

| Mark Meadows joked about the baseless claim that large
| numbers of votes were fraudulently cast in the names of
| dead people in the days before the then-White House chief
| of staff participated in a phone call in which
| then-President Trump alleged there were close to 5,000 dead
| voters in Georgia and urged Secretary of State Brad
| Raffensperger to overturn the 2020 election there.
|
| In a text message that has been scrutinized by federal
| prosecutors, Meadows wrote to a White House lawyer that his
| son, Atlanta-area attorney Blake Meadows, had been probing
| possible fraud and had found only a handful of possible
| votes cast in dead voters' names, far short of what Trump
| was alleging.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/07/22/mark-meadows-georgia-election-results-2020-fraud-claims/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 26, 2023, 10:56:08 AM7/26/23

| Giuliani Concedes He Made False Statements About Georgia
| Election Workers
|
| Rudolph W. Giuliani said he still had "legal defenses" in a
| case brought by two election workers who said he had
| defamed them as he asserted that the 2020 election was
| marred by fraud.
<https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/26/us/politics/giuliani-georgia-election-workers.html>

--bks

Governor Swill

Jul 26, 2023, 12:39:37 PM7/26/23
On Wed, 26 Jul 2023 14:56:04 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

> | Giuliani Concedes He Made False Statements About Georgia
> | Election Workers

LOCK 'IM UP!

> | Rudolph W. Giuliani said he still had "legal defenses" in a
> | case brought by two election workers who said he had
> | defamed them as he asserted that the 2020 election was
> | marred by fraud.
><https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/26/us/politics/giuliani-georgia-election-workers.html>
>
> --bks

Swill
--
https://ycharts.com/indicators/us_inflation_rate

Inflation is already at Fed target.

It is below the long term historical average.

Unemployment remains low at under 4%.

Fed cuts have not pushed us into a recession.

Interest rates remain in historical low range.

The housing market is hot.

Manufacturing is hot.

"Comeback in Factory Jobs Appears to Be for Real"
<https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2023-02-09/comeback-in-factory-jobs-appears-to-be-for-real>

"Unpacking the Boom in U.S. Construction of Manufacturing Facilities"
<https://home.treasury.gov/news/featured-stories/unpacking-the-boom-in-us-construction-of-manufacturing-facilities>

Is manufacturing growing in the US?

"U.S. manufacturing growth outpaces the rest of the world

"It was negative for nearly the entire range, reaching a minimum of -8% in late 2021
before increasing to become positive in September 2022. In November 2022 it was 0.26%.
American manufacturing growth started outpacing the rest of the world's growth at the end
of last year for the first time in recent memory.Mar 7, 2023"
<https://www.axios.com/2023/03/07/us-manufacturing-growth-outpaced-world>

GO RFK!

Send money!

https://www.kennedy24.com

Bradley K. Sherman

Aug 26, 2023, 7:48:57 AM8/26/23
>> | Giuliani Concedes He Made False Statements About Georgia
>> | Election Workers

>> | Rudolph W. Giuliani said he still had "legal defenses" in a
>> | case brought by two election workers who said he had
>> | defamed them as he asserted that the 2020 election was
>> | marred by fraud.

| Three Georgia Republicans who falsely claimed to be
| electors for Donald Trump -- and are now charged alongside
| him in a sprawling racketeering indictment brought by local
| prosecutors -- say they took the steps they did because
| Trump, then the sitting president, told them to.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/24/co-defendant-georgia-trump-indictment-00112932>

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Aug 26, 2023, 9:26:00 AM8/26/23
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
That was enough evidence to convict
Charles Manson, it is sufficient to
convict Trump.

Bradley K. Sherman

Aug 27, 2023, 8:10:58 AM8/27/23
Your GOP VP candidate and former Alaska Governor attempts
some high-level extortion:

| A second US civil war is "going to happen" if state and
| federal authorities continue to prosecute Donald Trump, the
| former Alaska governor and Republican vice-presidential
| nominee Sarah Palin said.
<https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/25/sarah-palin-us-civil-war-donald-trump-prosecutions>

--bks

Mitchell Holman

Aug 27, 2023, 9:11:30 AM8/27/23
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote in
I am surprised that anyone would
bother to interview Palin. Does anyone
care what she says anymore?

Governor Swill

Aug 27, 2023, 11:40:04 AM8/27/23
Sarah Palin is an ignorant RINO who only knows her pussy from a hole in the ground because
a dick in her pussy feels better than a dick in a hole in the ground.

Swill
--
White racists, hate Lincoln, no longer support race rights, no longer reject slavery,
love violence, hate love, fake christians . . . the hard right are the real RINOS.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Governor Swill

Aug 27, 2023, 11:42:12 AM8/27/23
On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:11:17 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:

>b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote
>> Your GOP VP candidate and former Alaska Governor attempts
>> some high-level extortion:
>> |
>> | A second US civil war is "going to happen" if state and
>> | federal authorities continue to prosecute Donald Trump, the
>> | former Alaska governor and Republican vice-presidential
>> | nominee Sarah Palin said.
>> <https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/25/sarah-palin-us-civil-war-donald-trump-prosecutions>
>>
>> --bks

> I am surprised that anyone would bother to interview Palin. Does anyone
>care what she says anymore?

It's the same sort of inflammatory talk that triggered the rioters on Jan6. You hear this
all over the right, subtle calls for violence.

Let's just kill everybody who voted for Trump in 2020 and be done with them.

Siri Cruise

Aug 27, 2023, 12:25:24 PM8/27/23
Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:11:17 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote
>>> Your GOP VP candidate and former Alaska Governor attempts
>>> some high-level extortion:

>>> <https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/25/sarah-palin-us-civil-war-donald-trump-prosecutions>
>>>
>>> --bks
>
>> I am surprised that anyone would bother to interview Palin. Does anyone
>> care what she says anymore?
>
> It's the same sort of inflammatory talk that triggered the rioters on Jan6. You hear this
> all over the right, subtle calls for violence.
>
> Let's just kill everybody who voted for Trump in 2020 and be done with them.

If we do that, we won't have anyone left to clean spittoons.

Fred J McCall

Aug 27, 2023, 12:45:10 PM8/27/23
On 8/27/2023 8:42 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:11:17 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>
>> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote
>>> Your GOP VP candidate and former Alaska Governor attempts
>>> some high-level extortion:

>>> <https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/25/sarah-palin-us-civil-war-donald-trump-prosecutions>
>>>
>>> --bks
>
>> I am surprised that anyone would bother to interview Palin. Does anyone
>> care what she says anymore?
>
> It's the same sort of inflammatory talk that triggered the rioters on Jan6. You hear this
> all over the right, subtle calls for violence.

They are not the *least* bit subtle. It's overt. She is trying to play games
like those Trump played ("go peacefully"). She tries to make it appear she is
only saying there "may be" civil war, but in fact, she is openly *calling* for
insurrection.

*Lock her up*
(but I want to poke her first)

Mitchell Holman

Aug 27, 2023, 1:41:41 PM8/27/23
Fred J McCall <fjmc...@gmail.com> wrote in

> On 8/27/2023 8:42 AM, Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:11:17 +0000, Mitchell Holman
>> <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote

>>> I am surprised that anyone would bother to interview Palin.
>>> Does anyone
>>> care what she says anymore?
>>
>> It's the same sort of inflammatory talk that triggered the rioters on
>> Jan6. You hear this all over the right, subtle calls for violence.
>
> They are not the *least* bit subtle. It's overt. She is trying to
> play games like those Trump played ("go peacefully"). She tries to
> make it appear she is only saying there "may be" civil war, but in
> fact, she is openly *calling* for insurrection.

Remember her "Pay Attention To Me"
bus tour that ended when the press
stopped covering it?

https://www.businessinsider.com/palins-bus-tour-on-hold-2011-6

Governor Swill

Aug 27, 2023, 8:35:02 PM8/27/23
On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 09:25:16 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:

>Governor Swill wrote:
>> On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 13:11:17 +0000, Mitchell Holman <noe...@verizon.net> wrote:
>>
>>> b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote

>>> I am surprised that anyone would bother to interview Palin. Does anyone
>>> care what she says anymore?
>>
>> It's the same sort of inflammatory talk that triggered the rioters on Jan6. You hear this
>> all over the right, subtle calls for violence.
>>
>> Let's just kill everybody who voted for Trump in 2020 and be done with them.
>
>If we do that, we won't have anyone left to clean spittoons.

For that we'll need Klaus and Kremlin Girl. Got to keep the bathrooms clean too and they
can bang each other on their breaks.

Swill
--
"He's an IT guy and a computer guy but he's not a cyber guy." - Stupid
things Mike Lindell says.

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I can still hear you!

Siri Cruise

Aug 27, 2023, 10:18:42 PM8/27/23
Governor Swill wrote:
> On Sun, 27 Aug 2023 09:25:16 -0700, Siri Cruise <chine...@www.yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Governor Swill wrote:

>>> It's the same sort of inflammatory talk that triggered the rioters on Jan6. You hear this
>>> all over the right, subtle calls for violence.
>>>
>>> Let's just kill everybody who voted for Trump in 2020 and be done with them.
>>
>> If we do that, we won't have anyone left to clean spittoons.
>
> For that we'll need Klaus and Kremlin Girl. Got to keep the bathrooms clean too and they
> can bang each other on their breaks.
>
> Swill

Brain bleach!

Brain bleach!

Brain bleach!

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 6, 2023, 3:07:35 PM9/6/23

| Mar-a-Lago IT worker Yuscil Taveras has struck a
| cooperation agreement with the special counsel's office in
| the federal case over former President Donald Trump's
| handling of classified documents, Taveras' former defense
| attorney said in a new court filing.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/06/politics/mar-a-lago-it-worker/index.html>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 6, 2023, 7:15:31 PM9/6/23

| In December 2020, an adviser to Rudy Giuliani circulated a
| draft email addressed to the White House seeking
| "provisional" security clearances for the former mayor and
| members of his team as part of their work to keep Donald
| Trump in power.
|
| The adviser, Katherine Friess, also helped Giuliani woo
| potential donors to finance Trump's effort to reverse the
| results of the election. She helped draft a "strategic
| communications plan" for a final push to keep Trump in
| office, a document that became a focus for Jan. 6
| investigators and that called for placing paid ads on radio
| and TV alleging widespread voter fraud. At the same time,
| Friess warned other Trump aides that their claims about
| dead people voting in Georgia were weak -- but Trump
| continued to trumpet those claims anyway.
<https://www.politico.com/news/2023/09/06/giuliani-aide-vanished-trump-election-00114307>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 8, 2023, 5:40:02 PM9/8/23
> | The adviser, Katherine Friess, also helped Giuliani woo
> | potential donors to finance Trump's effort to reverse the
> | results of the election. She helped draft a "strategic
> | communications plan" for a final push to keep Trump in
> | office, a document that became a focus for Jan. 6
> | investigators and that called for placing paid ads on radio
> | and TV alleging widespread voter fraud. At the same time,
> | Friess warned other Trump aides that their claims about
> | dead people voting in Georgia were weak -- but Trump
> | continued to trumpet those claims anyway.

Another traitor heard from:

| Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) defended his actions
| surrounding the 2020 election after a grand jury report in
| Fulton County, Ga., released Friday showed jurors
| recommended that he be prosecuted.
<https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/4194321-graham-defends-2020-election-actions-after-fulton-grand-jury-recommended-prosecution/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 19, 2023, 10:12:40 AM9/19/23

| As a Justice Department lawyer after the 2020 election,
| Jeffrey Clark drafted a letter to top Georgia officials
| declaring that the agency had reason to doubt the
| legitimacy of the state's election only after he was
| pressed to do so by then-President Donald Trump, Clark's
| lawyer told a skeptical federal judge Monday.
<https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/09/18/jeffrey-clark-fulton-county-georgia-trump-case/>

--bks

Paul Ragna

Sep 19, 2023, 10:30:48 AM9/19/23
On 9/19/2023 7:12 AM, Bradley K. Sherman wrote:

> | As a Justice Department lawyer after the 2020 election,
> | Jeffrey Clark drafted a letter to top Georgia officials
> | declaring that the agency had reason to doubt the
> | legitimacy of the state's election only after he was
> | pressed to do so by then-President Donald Trump, Clark's
> | lawyer told a skeptical federal judge Monday.

Trump didn't have to "press" the corrupt seditionist Clark very hard to get him
to undertake that crime.

Siri Cruise

Sep 19, 2023, 10:31:02 AM9/19/23
Because he was arguing overthrowing the Constitution was part of
the job of DoJ lawyers.

Governor Swill

Sep 19, 2023, 10:39:10 PM9/19/23
"In addition to being charged with violating Georgia’s anti-racketeering law, Clark was
also accused of attempting to create a false statement — a reference to his draft letter,
which falsely claimed that the Justice Department was investigating irregularities in
Georgia and encouraged state officials to send alternate slates of pro-Trump electors to
Congress. DOJ leaders balked, and the letter was never sent."
--
White racists, hate Lincoln, no longer support race rights, no longer reject slavery,
love violence, hate love, fake christians . . . the hard right are the real RINOS.

Dead Nazi Series II: No, no, no, Antifa - <https://tinyurl.com/5bphwcnj>

GO TRUMP! Go farther! Farther! I CAN STILL HEAR YOU!

NoBody

Sep 22, 2023, 1:18:11 PM9/22/23
On Tue, 19 Sep 2023 14:12:36 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

Paywall site. Your quote doesn't say whether or not he believed there
was a legitimacy issue or not. How you make that into "sedition" is
beyond me.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 22, 2023, 2:16:46 PM9/22/23
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | As a Justice Department lawyer after the 2020 election,
>> | Jeffrey Clark drafted a letter to top Georgia officials
>> | declaring that the agency had reason to doubt the
>> | legitimacy of the state's election only after he was
>> | pressed to do so by then-President Donald Trump, Clark's
>> | lawyer told a skeptical federal judge Monday.
>><https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/09/18/jeffrey-clark-fulton-county-georgia-trump-case/>
>
>Paywall site. ...

Tell your Russian puppetmasters to get you a subscription.

--bks

Lou Bricano

Sep 22, 2023, 2:29:45 PM9/22/23
If Kremlin Girl / Bit of Nothingness had even a small amount of gumption, she
would figure out how to read the story.

Governor Swill

Sep 23, 2023, 4:56:54 AM9/23/23
I encounter no paywall at WAPO.

I installed "Bypass Paywalls Clean" long, long ago but the addon has been removed by
Mozilla from their addon store. Chrome users have to install Kiwi according to their
site. It doesn't work on NYT.

Iow, if you don't have it, you might not be able to get it.

Swill
--
Not left, not right, Forward.
<https://www.forwardparty.com/>

NoBody

Sep 23, 2023, 11:29:09 AM9/23/23
You failed to address this part:

" Your quote doesn't say whether or not he believed there
was a legitimacy issue or not. How you make that into "sedition" is
beyond me."

How about it "Bradley"? Can you back your daily propaganda with
logic?

David Hartung

Sep 23, 2023, 12:03:32 PM9/23/23
You didn't say that, Kremlin Girl.

The sedition is that Clark *knew* the Justice Department did not have any reason
to doubt the election results, and Trump didn't "order" Clark to draft the fake
letter. Trump dangled a reward for Clark if he did *something*, and Clark
willingly and eagerly *did* something that amounts to sedition.

NoBody

Sep 24, 2023, 10:55:06 AM9/24/23
Looks like he can't.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 26, 2023, 10:07:52 AM9/26/23
| Hints that integrity wasn't exactly the word of the day
| were there from the beginning, of course. "Cass, if I can
| get through this job and manage to keep (Trump) out of
| jail, I'll have done a good job," [Trump Chief-of-Staff
| Mark] Meadows told Hutchinson in June 2020.
<https://www.cnn.com/2023/09/26/politics/cassidy-hutchinson-book-trump-white-house-chaos>

--bks

Governor Swill

Sep 26, 2023, 1:25:17 PM9/26/23
"In her new book “Enough,” former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson paints the closing
days of the Trump White House as even more chaotic and lawless than she previously
disclosed in her shocking televised testimony last summer. President Donald Trump lashes
out unpredictably and makes wild demands. Chief of staff Mark Meadows leaks classified
documents to friendly right-wing media figures and burns documents. Trump lawyer Rudy
Giuliani gropes Hutchinson inappropriately the day of the Capitol insurrection. "

ROTFLMAO!

Watching the GOP collapse.

Swill
--
White racists, hate Lincoln, no longer support race rights, no longer reject slavery,
love violence, hate love, fake christians . . . the hard right are the *real* RINOS.

NoBody

Sep 27, 2023, 7:16:07 AM9/27/23
Wow someone making stuff up to sell a book - how original.

NoBody

Sep 28, 2023, 7:14:23 AM9/28/23
And Bradley the coward is gone.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 28, 2023, 8:16:49 AM9/28/23

>>Wow someone making stuff up to sell a book - how original.

Kremlin Girl is the only one "making stuff up". So sad.

--bks

Governor Swill

Sep 28, 2023, 12:37:36 PM9/28/23
Trust me, Mr Sherman, she's not the *only* one.

NoBody

Sep 29, 2023, 7:07:56 AM9/29/23
What have I "made up"?

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 29, 2023, 10:26:02 AM9/29/23

| Pro-Trump Lawyer Isn't Immune from Georgia RICO Prosecution
| and Can't Suppress His Emails, Judge Rules
|
| Attorneys for Kenneth Chesebro, the alleged architect of a
| false-electors scheme, received back-to-back defeats just
| as he appeared once again in court
<https://themessenger.com/politics/ken-chesebro-not-immune-emails-fair-game>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 29, 2023, 3:27:37 PM9/29/23
> | Pro-Trump Lawyer Isn't Immune from Georgia RICO Prosecution
> | and Can't Suppress His Emails, Judge Rules
> |
> | Attorneys for Kenneth Chesebro, the alleged architect of a
> | false-electors scheme, received back-to-back defeats just
> | as he appeared once again in court

| A judge on Friday rejected a request by former Justice
| Department official Jeffrey Clark to move the Georgia
| election subversion charges against him from state court to
| federal court.
<https://apnews.com/article/jeffrey-clark-georgia-federal-court-64183e3dc09d1f2e03fc4b4dab1c2bdb>

--bks

NoBody

Sep 30, 2023, 9:55:56 AM9/30/23
Allowing the use of RICO for this case already tells you the judge is
biased.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 30, 2023, 9:57:49 AM9/30/23
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>> | Pro-Trump Lawyer Isn't Immune from Georgia RICO Prosecution
>> | and Can't Suppress His Emails, Judge Rules
>> |
>> | Attorneys for Kenneth Chesebro, the alleged architect of a
>> | false-electors scheme, received back-to-back defeats just
>> | as he appeared once again in court
>><https://themessenger.com/politics/ken-chesebro-not-immune-emails-fair-game>
>
>Allowing the use of RICO for this case already tells you the judge is
>biased.

Kremlin Girl, faced with the fact that Trump is going to jail,
makes sh.t up, just like her Messiah, XPresident Orangutan.

--bks

NoBody

Sep 30, 2023, 9:59:29 AM9/30/23
And the commie runs away from his claim.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 30, 2023, 10:01:53 AM9/30/23
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 07:07:43 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 28 Sep 2023 12:16:45 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>>Sherman) wrote:

>>>Kremlin Girl is the only one "making stuff up". So sad.
>>
>>What have I "made up"?

You made up that Cassidy made something up. She will be under
oath, you won't. You Russian Trolls get to lie with abandon.

--bks

Governor Swill

Sep 30, 2023, 2:11:32 PM9/30/23
On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 13:57:45 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

>>><https://themessenger.com/politics/ken-chesebro-not-immune-emails-fair-game>
>>
>>Allowing the use of RICO for this case already tells you the judge is
>>biased.

BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Like Judges can decide what to charge a perp with!
BWAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! Like perps can claim immunity from criminal charges!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Ass thinks primary evidence should be dismissed!
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ignorant filth must be from Russia 'coz it doesn't work like that in the US!

>Kremlin Girl, faced with the fact that Trump is going to jail,
>makes sh.t up, just like her Messiah, XPresident Orangutan.

Reality isn't enough, they got to try to make it worse!

Swill
--
Republicans are white racists, hate Lincoln, no longer support race rights,
no longer reject slavery, love violence, hate love, fake christians,

Siri Cruise

Sep 30, 2023, 2:31:19 PM9/30/23
Prosecutorial discretion is with the prosecutor not the judge. The
judge has to deal with what the prosecutor brings into court. The
judge's discretion is narrow, and answerable to appellate courts.

And you're still a moron.

NoBody

Oct 1, 2023, 10:43:38 AM10/1/23
"The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) of 1970
seeks to strengthen the legal tools in evidence gathering by
establishing new penal prohibitions and providing enhanced sanctions
and new remedies for dealing with the unlawful activities of those
engaged in organized crime."

https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/rico-racketeer-influenced-and-corrupt-organizations-act-statute

This was never intented to be used on individuals.

NoBody

Oct 1, 2023, 10:44:50 AM10/1/23
On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 14:01:49 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
Sherman) wrote:

>Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 07:07:43 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>>>What have I "made up"?
>
>You made up that Cassidy made something up. She will be under
>oath, you won't. You Russian Trolls get to lie with abandon.
>
> --bks

Well YOU are a Russian troll so there's that...

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 1, 2023, 10:48:53 AM10/1/23

>https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/rico-racketeer-influenced-and-corrupt-organizations-act-statute

Yikes! Wrong RICO act, Russian troll.

Trump and crime family are charged under *State of Georgia* RICO:
<https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2022/title-16/chapter-14/>
not Federal RICO .

--bks

Max Boot

Oct 1, 2023, 11:12:12 AM10/1/23
But the theory underlying both is the same. From the federal RICO link:

The power of RICO lies in its conspiracy provision, based on an enterprise
rationale, that allows tying together apparently unrelated crimes with a
common objective into a prosecutable pattern of racketeering. In addition,
RICO provides for severer penalties and permits a defendant to be convicted
and separately punished for both the underlying crimes that constitute the
pattern of racketeering activity and for a substantive violation of RICO.

"tying together apparently unrelated crimes with a common objective" — that's
what Fani Willis is doing with the coup plotters. They didn't all commit the
same individual crimes, but they all had the same common objective: *illegally*
subverting Georgia's presidential election with the goal of stealing the state's
electoral votes.

Max Boot

Oct 1, 2023, 11:12:14 AM10/1/23
On 10/1/2023 7:43 AM, NoBody wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Sep 2023 13:57:45 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
> Sherman) wrote:

>>> Allowing the use of RICO for this case already tells you the judge is
>>> biased.
>>
>> Kremlin Girl, faced with the fact that Trump is going to jail,
>> makes sh.t up, just like her Messiah, XPresident Orangutan.
>>
>> --bks
>
> "The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) of 1970
> seeks to strengthen the legal tools in evidence gathering by
> establishing new penal prohibitions and providing enhanced sanctions
> and new remedies for dealing with the unlawful activities of those
> engaged in organized crime."

Nothing about bias.

> This was never intented to be used on individuals.

Of course it was. It was intended to be used on individual persons who
participate in a racket.

Governor Swill

Oct 1, 2023, 7:01:10 PM10/1/23
*rolleyes* How can one Russian troll be so ignorant?

Siri Cruise

Oct 1, 2023, 7:33:58 PM10/1/23
NoBody wrote:
> "The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) of 1970
> seeks to strengthen the legal tools in evidence gathering by
> establishing new penal prohibitions and providing enhanced sanctions
> and new remedies for dealing with the unlawful activities of those
> engaged in organized crime."
>
> https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/rico-racketeer-influenced-and-corrupt-organizations-act-statute
>
> This was never intented to be used on individuals.

The Georgia RICO law is being using on 19, now 18, individuals.

Governor Swill

Oct 2, 2023, 10:31:46 AM10/2/23
On Sun, 01 Oct 2023 10:43:33 -0400, NoBody <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:

>"The Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO) of 1970
>seeks to strengthen the legal tools in evidence gathering by
>establishing new penal prohibitions and providing enhanced sanctions
>and new remedies for dealing with the unlawful activities of those
>engaged in organized crime."
>
>https://www.ojp.gov/ncjrs/virtual-library/abstracts/rico-racketeer-influenced-and-corrupt-organizations-act-statute
>
>This was never intented to be used on individuals.

It isn't, stupid.

This is: <https://law.justia.com/codes/georgia/2022/title-16/chapter-14/>