Re: Covid-19 Deaths In The USA

Bradley K. Sherman

May 1, 2022, 7:04:14 AM5/1/22
31 Mar 1,007,320 (+32,170)
30 Apr 1,020,833 (+13,513)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

May 1, 2022, 7:52:42 AM5/1/22
On 1 May 2022 11:04:11 -0000, b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman)
wrote:
Wear a couple masks, fraidy-cat, and you'll be safe.

Bradley K. Sherman

May 1, 2022, 2:57:06 PM5/1/22
>Wear a couple masks, fraidy-cat, and you'll be safe.

Simple facts make Blue Girl's head explode.

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

May 1, 2022, 3:08:27 PM5/1/22
Leftist's fearful whimpers make me laugh. Time to put on your big girl
panties, Bradley.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jun 1, 2022, 5:29:36 AM6/1/22
31 May 1,031,613 (+10,780)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Jul 1, 2022, 8:14:38 AM7/1/22
30 Jun 1,042,678 (+11,065)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Aug 1, 2022, 7:33:34 AM8/1/22
31 Jul 1,055,059 (+12,381)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

Aug 2, 2022, 1:28:46 AM8/2/22
Stay under your bed, ya big sissy, and you'll be safe.

Bradley K. Sherman

Sep 1, 2022, 8:07:02 AM9/1/22
31 Aug 1,071,420 (+16,361)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 1, 2022, 6:57:52 AM10/1/22
30 Sep 1,084,803 (+13,383)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

Oct 1, 2022, 7:36:40 AM10/1/22
Stay under your bed and wear your mask, little man.

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 1, 2022, 8:35:41 AM10/1/22
>Stay under your bed and wear your mask, little man.

Yikes! Simple facts make MAGA girl's head explode.

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

Oct 1, 2022, 8:42:15 AM10/1/22
Not me, leftist fear mongering doesn't work on me. I only wore a mask
as asserted by merchants when the county required it. That ended early
spring 2021.

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 1, 2022, 8:46:45 AM10/1/22
Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>>Stay under your bed and wear your mask, little man.
>>
>>Yikes! Simple facts make MAGA girl's head explode.
>
>Not me, leftist fear mongering doesn't work on me.

What "fear mongering"? The article contained only facts!
Your head exploded because you can't handle facts: You
live in a delusional world run by Orange Jesus.

--bks

Siri Cruise

Oct 1, 2022, 8:50:49 AM10/1/22
In article <th9crh$gd7$1...@reader2.panix.com>,

> What "fear mongering"? The article contained only facts!
> Your head exploded because you can't handle facts: You
> live in a delusional world run by Orange Jesus.

You need to have other causes of death to be meaningful. So far
birth has 100% mortality.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

Blue Lives Matter

Oct 1, 2022, 8:51:19 AM10/1/22
<EYEROLL> Fear mongering was the reason it was posted, here Dummy.

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 1, 2022, 9:20:55 AM10/1/22
Siri Cruise <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>> What "fear mongering"? The article contained only facts!
>> Your head exploded because you can't handle facts: You
>> live in a delusional world run by Orange Jesus.
>
>You need to have other causes of death to be meaningful. So far
>birth has 100% mortality.

Okay, for comparison, four Americans died at Benghazi.

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Oct 1, 2022, 9:21:55 AM10/1/22
Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>>>Not me, leftist fear mongering doesn't work on me.
>>
>>What "fear mongering"? The article contained only facts!
>>Your head exploded because you can't handle facts: You
>>live in a delusional world run by Orange Jesus.
>
><EYEROLL> Fear mongering was the reason it was posted, here Dummy.

Not only is that bullshit, but it's more proof that your
head exploded.

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Nov 1, 2022, 8:00:31 AM11/1/22
31 May 1,031,613 (+10,780)
30 Jun 1,042,678 (+11,065)
31 Jul 1,055,059 (+12,381)
31 Aug 1,071,420 (+16,361)
30 Sep 1,084,803 (+13,383)
31 Oct 1,095,315 (+10,512)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Dec 1, 2022, 7:06:39 AM12/1/22
30 Nov 1,105,546 (+10,231)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Jan 1, 2023, 7:45:37 AM1/1/23
31 Dec 1,117,983 (+12,437)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

governo...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2023, 9:45:15 AM1/1/23
Good to see Covid deaths trending down.

Swill
--
"Reality is an acquired taste." - Matthew Perry

NoBody

Jan 1, 2023, 10:55:21 AM1/1/23
Are these numbers "with covid" or "from covid"? Also the number is
tiny compared with the number of cases. You've done a great job
proving that Covid is not a high-fatlity illness in the US.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jan 1, 2023, 11:22:59 AM1/1/23
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>2022
>> 31 Jan 910,104 (+63,199)
>> 28 Feb 975,150 (+65,046)
>> 31 Mar 1,007,320 (+32,170)
>> 30 Apr 1,020,833 (+13,513)
>> 31 May 1,031,613 (+10,780)
>> 30 Jun 1,042,678 (+11,065)
>> 31 Jul 1,055,059 (+12,381)
>> 31 Aug 1,071,420 (+16,361)
>> 30 Sep 1,084,803 (+13,383)
>> 31 Oct 1,095,315 (+10,512)
>> 30 Nov 1,105,546 (+10,231)
>> 31 Dec 1,117,983 (+12,437)
>>
>><https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>
>
>Are these numbers "with covid" or "from covid"?

From COVID-19. 400 deaths per day. For right-wing
whackjobs that's 100 Benghazi!!!s per day.

--bks

Nevermind

Jan 1, 2023, 3:33:53 PM1/1/23
At least now, more people who choose to be unvaccinated are bearing more of the burden of deaths and hospitalizations. Freedom!

NoBody

Jan 2, 2023, 11:10:00 AM1/2/23
Citation required. Your reputation for dishonest is well known.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jan 2, 2023, 11:13:17 AM1/2/23
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>Citation required.

The citation was given! Did your training
in Moscow omit how to navigate with URLs?

--bks

governo...@gmail.com

Jan 2, 2023, 6:09:41 PM1/2/23
A standard practice of Nobody is to delete cites then accuse you of
never having posted them. We all know this about him/her/it.

Swill
NP: Oingo Boingo, "Dead Man's Party"

NoBody

Jan 3, 2023, 7:23:08 AM1/3/23
The citation did not make the distinction between from Covid and with
Covid. Bradley the weasle earns his rep once again.

NoBody

Jan 3, 2023, 7:24:56 AM1/3/23
On Mon, 02 Jan 2023 18:06:17 -0500, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 16:13:13 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>Sherman) wrote:
>
>>Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>>Citation required.
>>
>>The citation was given! Did your training
>>in Moscow omit how to navigate with URLs?
>>
>> --bks
>
>A standard practice of Nobody is to delete cites then accuse you of
>never having posted them. We all know this about him/her/it.

More irony from Swilly. Also note that it was BRADLEY who snipped the
cite, not me. BTW, Bradley's cite did not answer the question.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jan 3, 2023, 9:07:42 AM1/3/23
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 16:13:13 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>
>>Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>>Citation required.
>>The citation was given! Did your training
>>in Moscow omit how to navigate with URLs?
>
>The citation did not make the distinction between from Covid and with
>Covid. ...

Yes it did. I guess you did not read the complete set of publications
at the foot of the page. Or maybe English is too hard for you?

--bks

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 3, 2023, 12:03:15 PM1/3/23
The citation claims the people died from COVID (ditto for other sources
such as Johns Hopkins and the CDC). You don't believe it and never will.

NoBody

Jan 4, 2023, 7:23:59 AM1/4/23
Cite the language (if you can).

Bradley K. Sherman

Jan 4, 2023, 7:43:41 AM1/4/23
Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 3 Jan 2023 14:07:38 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>>Kremlin Girl <NoB...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>>On Mon, 2 Jan 2023 16:13:13 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.

>>>The citation did not make the distinction between from Covid and with
>>>Covid. ...
>>
>>Yes it did. I guess you did not read the complete set of publications
>>at the foot of the page. Or maybe English is too hard for you?
>
>Cite the language (if you can).

Because it's important to all of us that you, your family, and
your Russian overlords wear their masks, I will indulge you:

| ABSTRACT
|
| The SARS-CoV-2 pandemic is accompanied by an ever-rising
| death toll attributed to coronavirus disease 2019
| (COVID-19), but questions have persisted regarding deaths
| formally attributed to COVID-19. We aimed to provide an
| independent review of clinical features of patients who
| died during hospitalisation with a positive PCR test for
| SARS-CoV-2 and relate these to the reported cause of death.
| Between 23 March and 28 April 2020, a total of 162 patients
| with a positive SARS-CoV-2 PCR died in our NHS trust.
| COVID-19 infection was documented as the direct cause of
| death in 150 (93%). Review of the records revealed 138
| (92%) patients had pulmonary infiltrates on chest
| radiography, and 146 (97%) required oxygen therapy. This
| retrospective review of cause of death has demonstrated
| that the overwhelming majority of hospitalised patients
| with positive SARS-CoV-2 PCR died as a direct consequence
| of COVID-19 infection.

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

Jan 4, 2023, 8:57:09 AM1/4/23
"died as a direct consequence" is pretty fuzzy.. How many had no
complicating problems? IOW, how many normal, healthy people "died as
a direct consequence of COVID-19 infection." Filter that data by
age..

That was rhetorical question. I know you can't do that, so I'll just
ignore your "fuzzy" data.

governo...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2023, 9:13:47 AM1/4/23
Facts don't matter to them. Only belief.

Swill

governo...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2023, 9:22:31 AM1/4/23
On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 Blue Lives Matter, a known liar wrote:

>"died as a direct consequence" is pretty fuzzy.

So is your woman's puss but you fuck it anyway, don't you, asshole?

governo...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2023, 9:25:18 AM1/4/23
On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 08:57:10 -0500, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

>"died as a direct consequence" is pretty fuzzy.. How many had no
>complicating problems? IOW, how many normal, healthy people "died as
>a direct consequence of COVID-19 infection." Filter that data by
>age..

Oh, so we don't have to worry about Covid because in your uninformed
opinion because people who are too old, too young or just right don't
matter?

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 4, 2023, 10:09:38 AM1/4/23
Excess deaths closely tracked with deaths attributed to COVID:
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm which
strongly suggests the numbers on COVID deaths are accurate.

Note while some deaths attributed to COVID really weren't caused by
COVID, others due to COVID were not attributed to COVID. Based on excess
deaths, the two seem to cancel each other out.

Blue Lives Matter

Jan 4, 2023, 11:14:54 AM1/4/23
On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 07:09:34 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com>
wrote:
Sorry, I can't think of single reason why I would believe anything the
CDC says.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jan 4, 2023, 11:27:49 AM1/4/23
Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>Sorry, I can't think of single reason why I would believe anything the
>CDC says.

There are two possible reasons for that:
1. You have no imagination;
2. You're a moron.

They're not mutually exclusive.

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

Jan 4, 2023, 11:30:27 AM1/4/23
I don't believe everything I'm told because I'm not a leftist group
thinker like you.

Bradley K. Sherman

Jan 4, 2023, 11:37:32 AM1/4/23
Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 16:27:46 -0000 (UTC), b...@panix.com (Bradley K.
>>Blue Girl <Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:
>>>Sorry, I can't think of single reason why I would believe anything the
>>>CDC says.
>>
>>There are two possible reasons for that:
>> 1. You have no imagination;
>> 2. You're a moron.
>>
>>They're not mutually exclusive.
>>
>I don't believe everything I'm told because I'm not a leftist group
>thinker like you.

Har! That's very different from what you wrote. Glad to see
that you are learning.

--bks

Josh Rosenbluth

Jan 4, 2023, 11:43:17 AM1/4/23
Tin-foil hat time.

Nem Tudom

Jan 4, 2023, 12:53:54 PM1/4/23
On 1/4/2023 8:14 AM, Blue Lives Matter wrote:

> Sorry, I can't think
Yes, that's obvious.

Blue Lives Matter

Jan 4, 2023, 1:31:33 PM1/4/23
That's precisely what I wrote, Dummy.

governo...@gmail.com

Jan 4, 2023, 2:22:54 PM1/4/23
On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 11:14:55 -0500, Blue Lives Matter
<Iron_White@Systemic_Patriotism.KMA> wrote:

>Sorry, I can't think of single reason why I would believe anything the
>CDC says.

I'm tired of these fucking trolls.

If you really, really believe what you just wrote
*click*

Siri Cruise

Jan 4, 2023, 10:15:21 PM1/4/23
In article <tp49e2$9bg$1...@reader2.panix.com>,
b...@panix.com (Bradley K. Sherman) wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB0SxXTR_UI

Swamp Witch--Jim Stafford

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

NoBody

Jan 5, 2023, 7:10:10 AM1/5/23
Uh Bradley your own citation proved me correct (but since you didn't
cite to *this* I can't see if it's from your original citation or a
completely different work. Thus Bradley continues his dishonestly.

NoBody

Jan 5, 2023, 7:10:53 AM1/5/23
I do love that Bradley, in attempting to prove me wrong, proved me
correct.

NoBody

Jan 5, 2023, 7:12:16 AM1/5/23
On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 09:19:06 -0500, governo...@gmail.com wrote:

>On Wed, 04 Jan 2023 Blue Lives Matter, a known liar wrote:
>
>>"died as a direct consequence" is pretty fuzzy.
>
>So is your woman's puss but you fuck it anyway, don't you, asshole?
>
>Swill

Swill has no facts and is reduced to childish behavior.

NoBody

Jan 5, 2023, 7:14:39 AM1/5/23
On Wed, 4 Jan 2023 08:43:13 -0800, Josh Rosenbluth <no...@nowhere.com>
Why is it "tin-foil hat" to not trust an organization that changed its
message almost daily?

Blue Lives Matter

Jan 5, 2023, 7:31:53 AM1/5/23
Better to just ignore Rudy and all his puppets, like I do.

Alann Donald

Jan 15, 2023, 10:27:38 AM1/15/23
We are a licensed marijuana brand (Lumpy's Flowers) located in California USA. And we have a variety of Strains, vapes, edibles, gummies and other related marijuana products
Visit our website by hitting the link.

https://lumpysflowers1.com/

Bradley K. Sherman

Feb 1, 2023, 6:33:36 AM2/1/23
2020
29 Feb 1 (+ 1)
31 Mar 5,210 (+ 5,209)
30 Apr 65,240 (+60,030)
31 May 108,859 (+43,619)
30 Jun 130,448 (+21,581)
31 Jul 157,392 (+26,944)
31 Aug 188,119 (+30,727)
30 Sep 212,088 (+23,969)
31 Oct 236,421 (+24,333)
30 Nov 274,300 (+37,879)
31 Dec 354,215 (+79,915)
2021
31 Jan 452,279 (+98,064)
28 Feb 525,778 (+73,499)
31 Mar 565,256 (+39,478)
30 Apr 592,164 (+26,908)
31 May 609,898 (+17,734)
30 Jun 620,249 (+10,351)
31 Jul 629,315 (+ 9,066)
31 Aug 657,910 (+28,595)
30 Sep 716,847 (+58,937)
31 Oct 766,299 (+49,452)
30 Nov 803,045 (+36,746)
31 Dec 846,905 (+43,860)
2022
31 Jan 910,104 (+63,199)
28 Feb 975,150 (+65,046)
31 Mar 1,007,320 (+32,170)
30 Apr 1,020,833 (+13,513)
31 May 1,031,613 (+10,780)
30 Jun 1,042,678 (+11,065)
31 Jul 1,055,059 (+12,381)
31 Aug 1,071,420 (+16,361)
30 Sep 1,084,803 (+13,383)
31 Oct 1,095,315 (+10,512)
30 Nov 1,105,546 (+10,231)
31 Dec 1,117,983 (+12,437)
2023
31 Jan 1,132,935 (+14,952)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Blue Lives Matter

Feb 1, 2023, 7:25:12 AM2/1/23
<YAWN>

Bradley K. Sherman

Mar 1, 2023, 6:21:53 AM3/1/23
28 Feb 1,145,661 (+12,726)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

Bradley K. Sherman

Apr 1, 2023, 8:40:10 AM4/1/23
31 Mar 1,155,069 (+ 9,408)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

--bks

From bks Fri Mar 31 18:23:28 EDT 2023
Newsgroups: panix.chat.politics
Subject: Re: The new Lysenkoism

Mark Shaw <ms...@panix.com> quotes the liars at Fox News:
> A video went viral of a confrontation during the Leadership
> Institute event when Gaines asked senior lecturer at the school's
> anthropology department Gabby Yearwood, "If you were to dig up
> two humans one hundred years from now, both man and woman,
> could you tell the difference, strictly off of bones?"

Sometimes you can and sometimes you can't.

And leaning more "no" if the question is interpreted to mean
"by physical examination of the bones, alone." I.e. no DNA
analysis, and no "nanoflow liquid chromotography mass
spectrometry" as described here:
<https://www.pnas.org/doi/pdf/10.1073/pnas.1714926115>

--bks

From bks Sat Apr 1 08:37:55 EDT 2023
Newsgroups: panix.chat.politics
Subject: Re: And The Beat Goes On (was Re: Emergency)
Cc:
31 Mar 1,155,069 (+ 9,408)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

--bks

From bks Fri Mar 31 18:23:28 EDT 2023
Newsgroups: panix.chat.politics

Mark Shaw <ms...@panix.com> quotes the liars at Fox News:
> A video went viral of a confrontation during the Leadership
> Institute event when Gaines asked senior lecturer at the school's
> anthropology department Gabby Yearwood, "If you were to dig up
> two humans one hundred years from now, both man and woman,
> could you tell the difference, strictly off of bones?"

Sometimes you can and sometimes you can't.

And leaning more "no" if the question is interpreted to mean
"by physical examination of the bones, alone." I.e. no DNA
analysis, and no "nanoflow liquid chromotography mass
spectrometry" as described here:
<https://www.pnas.org/doi/pdf/10.1073/pnas.1714926115>

--bks

From bks Sat Apr 1 08:37:55 EDT 2023
Newsgroups: panix.chat.politics
Cc:
31 Mar 1,155,069 (+ 9,408)

<https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/>

--bks

--bks

From bks Fri Mar 31 18:23:28 EDT 2023
Newsgroups: panix.chat.politics

Mark Shaw <ms...@panix.com> quotes the liars at Fox News:
> A video went viral of a confrontation during the Leadership
> Institute event when Gaines asked senior lecturer at the school's
> anthropology department Gabby Yearwood, "If you were to dig up
> two humans one hundred years from now, both man and woman,
> could you tell the difference, strictly off of bones?"

Sometimes you can and sometimes you can't.

And leaning more "no" if the question is interpreted to mean
"by physical examination of the bones, alone." I.e. no DNA
analysis, and no "nanoflow liquid chromotography mass
spectrometry" as described here:
<https://www.pnas.org/doi/pdf/10.1073/pnas.1714926115>

--bks

From bks Sat Apr 1 08:37:55 EDT 2023