Guess what Buster calls me now?

Patriot_Gaymes

Dec 19, 2011, 1:17:24 PM12/19/11
I had the operation and became a women. Admittedly, Buster had trouble
adapting.

He thought I was just getting breast implants and that I would become a she
male who could continue to ass blast him.

He was upset when he discovered my twanger was gone.

But Buster came back a new man form the Marcus Bachmann scared straight
clinic.

We now have a normal hetero-relationship if you consider 5 inches normal.

Buster was always 'the bottom" if you know what I mean. Now you know why.

Now Buster call me Bobbed Milfy, Jr since I had the operation.

I like that name.

Patriot Games

Dec 19, 2011, 5:36:18 PM12/19/11
Mom?

Rightardia (Eric or Bob Elder) 1401 Woodgrove Court, Palm Harbor, FL 34683 (727) 789-2029

Dec 19, 2011, 8:14:13 PM12/19/11
the gay blog called "Rightardia.' Card-carrying member of moveon.org,
hates America, hates himself, hates everybody. Note that when you
reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

Eric Charles Elder (65)
Mary W Elder (60)
1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-2029 [Verizon, land line]

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

On Sun, 06 Nov 2011 21:54:17 -0500, Rightard Whitey
<right...@gmail.com> wrote:
>One of his old posts with a world war 2 vet from Australia suggests he
>was involved in that war which would make the old fart at least 85. His
>vindictive posts suggest senility.

Oops! Caught lying...

That was YOU:

=======================================

BIG Announcement! 'Brian Wraith' Has Been FOUND!

Remember 'Brian Wraith'???

Remember the dumbass who PRETENDED to be conservative and who
PRETENDED to be from New Zealand?

Remember the dumbass who PRETENDED to be a World War II veteran?

Remember the SAME dumbass who got SAVAGELY BUTTFUCKED IN PUBLIC by
Buster Norris??? (Congratulations, 2 thumbs waaay up to Buster - good
work Boy!)

Here is the REAL Email Address for 'Brian Wraith':
wra...@tampabay.rr.com

And guess what? "wra...@tampabay.rr.com" is an ALTERNATE Email
Address for: eel...@tampabay.rr.com

Does THAT look familiar? It should look familiar because
"eel...@tampabay.rr.com" is the REAL Email Address for:

From: Secular Human <eel...@gmail.com>
From: Middle Class Warrior <right...@gmail.com>
From: eelder100 <right...@gmail.com>

Have a nice day, Eric...

ps: (More, yes - even more, to follow...)

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

=======================================

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/

Rightardia (Eric or Bob Elder) 1401 Woodgrove Court, Palm Harbor, FL 34683 (727) 789-2029

Dec 19, 2011, 8:14:34 PM12/19/11
the gay blog called "Rightardia.' Card-carrying member of moveon.org,
hates America, hates himself, hates everybody. Note that when you
reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue lying.

Eric Charles Elder (65)
Mary W Elder (60)
1401 Woodgrove Ct
Palm Harbor, FL 34683
(727) 789-2029 [Verizon, land line]

[][][][][][]
The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Fri, 02 Dec 2011 10:27:03 -0500, Rightard Whitey
<right...@gmail.com> wrote:
>One of the first thing the Nazis did was ban trade unions an confiscate
>their property and funds. The Nazis then created a single union
>controlled by the government.

The trade union association ADGB (Allgemeiner Deutscher
Gewerkschaftsbund) was shattered on May 2, 1933 (the day after Labour
Day), when SA and NSBO units occupied union facilities and ADGB
leaders were imprisoned. Other important associations including trade
unions were forced to merge with the German Labor Front (Deutsche
Arbeitsfront — DAF), to which all workers had to belong.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gleichschaltung