AOC Has Hissy Fit Over Omar Being Booted From Committee

26C.Z968

Feb 2, 2023, 9:22:59 PM2/2/23
https://www.foxnews.com/media/ocasio-cortez-explodes-vote-boot-omar-slaps-notebook-against-podium-targeting-women-color

Ocasio-Cortez explodes over vote to boot Omar, slaps notebook
against podium: 'Targeting women of color'

AOC claimed that ousting of Omar was 'extension' of America's
'targeting of Muslim Americans' after 9/11

. . .

All Omar does is praise our enemies - NOT the kind of
person who should ever be anywhere NEAR the Intel
Committee. If there's any way to deport her to
Palestine DO it.

And AOC praises Omar ....

Governor Swill

Feb 3, 2023, 3:22:03 AM2/3/23
On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 21:22:50 -0500, "26C.Z968" <26C....@noaada.net>
wrote:
AOC is quite right.

Swill
--
Reality is an acquired taste - Matthew Perry

Glory to the heroes! Glory to Ukraine!

flak...@aol.com

Feb 3, 2023, 3:37:13 PM2/3/23
On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 21:22:50 -0500, "26C.Z968" <26C....@noaada.net>
wrote:

Speaking as a heterosexual man, I'd fuck either one of them in a
heart-beat. Who cares what they think or say?

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2019/01/04/09/alexandria-ocasio-cortez.jpg

https://th.bing.com/th?id=OIF.PYN%2fbRcVTYiWUd%2fLKEZiyQ&pid=ImgDet&rs=1

jdyoung

Feb 3, 2023, 4:11:53 PM2/3/23
On Friday, February 3, 2023 at 3:37:13 PM UTC-5, flak...@aol.com wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 21:22:50 -0500, "26C.Z968" <26C....@noaada.net>
> wrote:
> >https://www.foxnews.com/media/ocasio-cortez-explodes-vote-boot-omar-slaps-notebook-against-podium-targeting-women-color
> >
> >Ocasio-Cortez explodes over vote to boot Omar, slaps notebook
> >against podium: 'Targeting women of color'
> >
> >AOC claimed that ousting of Omar was 'extension' of America's
> >'targeting of Muslim Americans' after 9/11
> >
> >. . .
> >
> > All Omar does is praise our enemies - NOT the kind of
> > person who should ever be anywhere NEAR the Intel
> > Committee. If there's any way to deport her to
> > Palestine DO it.
> >
> > And AOC praises Omar ....
> Speaking as a heterosexual man

Bwaaaaahhaaaahahahahahaaaa!

More accurately, given your record as a convicted paedophile, the only action you get is as the prison bitch.
Same old crap from "Iben/Chad/D. Ray/Flakey".
Do the world a favor and OD on heroin, Iben.
FOAD!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

26C.Z968

Feb 4, 2023, 2:32:13 AM2/4/23
On 2/3/23 3:37 PM, flak...@aol.com wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Feb 2023 21:22:50 -0500, "26C.Z968" <26C....@noaada.net>
> wrote:
>
>> https://www.foxnews.com/media/ocasio-cortez-explodes-vote-boot-omar-slaps-notebook-against-podium-targeting-women-color
>>
>> Ocasio-Cortez explodes over vote to boot Omar, slaps notebook
>> against podium: 'Targeting women of color'
>>
>> AOC claimed that ousting of Omar was 'extension' of America's
>> 'targeting of Muslim Americans' after 9/11
>>
>> . . .
>>
>> All Omar does is praise our enemies - NOT the kind of
>> person who should ever be anywhere NEAR the Intel
>> Committee. If there's any way to deport her to
>> Palestine DO it.
>>
>> And AOC praises Omar ....
>

> Speaking as a heterosexual man, I'd fuck either one of them in a
> heart-beat. Who cares what they think or say?

Um ..... once you're past your teens such issues may
seem more relevant ...........

And DO remember that these women are at the higher
echelons of govt - what they say/do affects MILLIONS,
maybe BILLIONS.

Booting Omar/Schitt was a smart, necessary, move.