Meanwhile, here in Virginia, Senate-wannabee George "Macaca" Allen does it again -- forgets the camera is on, says talking to voters is a pain in the ass -- "torturous"

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Dec 21, 2011, 12:45:11 PM12/21/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7wT3c665qqQ

-- quote

http://www.bluevirginia.us/diary/5601/thinking-cameras-off-george-allen-whines-about-how-torturous-it-is-to-speak-to-voters

Yesterday evening, George Allen held an online townhall meeting via
Facebook. At the peak of the event, only 35 people were watching, many
of whom were probably Felix Macacawitz's political staffers, and by
the end there a lot fewer. So, it's fair to say that almost nobody was
watching as Allen, who thought the camera was turned off, complained
about how "uh, god, torturous" the experience of speaking to voters
was. Allen also jokes about "reindeers" and "elves in the servers,"
sarcastically says "let's do this tomorrow!," comments about the
"great spontaneity" ("TAKE THREE!"), and asks "what do you reckon it
was for me?" in response to a comment about how "nervewracking" the
experience was.

So George, if it's so painful for you to speak to Virginia voters, if
you hate campaigning so much (just like you hated being in the U.S.
Senate), why on earth are you running? It's not like anybody's forcing
you to do this, right? If you want to just drop out now, and go back
to full-time shilling (for boatloads of cash) for the dirty energy
industry, that's fine with us. Just a friendly suggestion. :)

-- end quote

Buster Norris (Stomps On Pansy Lib's Fat Faces and Laughs)

Dec 21, 2011, 9:55:55 PM12/21/11
of other's writings. She is also a Stolen Valor stain on America. Note
that when you reply to a Proven Liar you encourage them to continue
lying.

[][][][][][]

The DemocRAT Hall Of Shame http://www.democrathallofshame.com/ asks
"Why do you always LIE?"

[Courtesy of Buster Norris]

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 08:12:26 -0500, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
<PopUl...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 22:14:23 -0600, Surrender your liberties
><no...@nowhere.com> wrote:
>>Nigger liberals, or faggot liberals? I think I'd got with the terahertz
>>scanner...
>Perhaps you need to review HR 2027, a piece of legislation that was
>passed by the House but killed by REPUBLICANS in the Senate.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

>HR 2027 passed the House

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

> -- Democrats voted for it,

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

>Republicans voted against it.

LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!

H.R. 2027: Aircraft Passenger Whole-Body Imaging Limitations Act of
2009

Sponsor: Rep. Jason Chaffetz [R-UT]

Cosponsors:
Michele Bachmann [R-MN]
Roscoe Bartlett [R-MD]
John Campbell [R-CA]
John Carter [R-TX]
Michael Conaway [R-TX]
Jeff Flake [R-AZ6]
Louis Gohmert [R-TX]
Raul Grijalva [D-AZ]
Brett Guthrie [R-KY]
Walter Jones [R-NC]
Steve King [R-IA]
Doug Lamborn [R-CO]

Last Action: May 26, 2009: House Judiciary: Referred to the
Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security.
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=h111-2027

Posted from:
The DemocRATs Hall of Shame!
http://www.democrathallofshame.com/