Scores of unskilled morons arrested in first 'Fight for $15' (Union stunt) protest since Trump win

Lol...Obama Jobs...

Dec 1, 2016, 6:05:04 PM12/1/16
Scores of demonstrators were arrested on Tuesday as U.S. fast-
food and airport workers led nationwide protests for higher pay
and union rights in their first major action since Donald Trump
was elected president.

Rallies organized by the union-backed 'Fight for $15' group
targeted McDonald's Corp (MCD.N) restaurants in several major
cities.

Baggage handlers and janitors at Chicago's O'Hare and Boston's
Logan airports also demonstrated in support of starting pay of
$15 per hour. Airport officials said travel was not disrupted.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-wages-protests-
idUSKBN13O0M8?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne&google_ed
itors_picks=true

Byker

Dec 1, 2016, 6:55:20 PM12/1/16
"Lol...Obama Jobs..." wrote in message

> Baggage handlers and janitors at Chicago's O'Hare and Boston's Logan
> airports also demonstrated in support of starting pay of $15 per hour.
> Airport officials said travel was not disrupted.
>
> http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-wages-protests-idUSKBN13O0M8?feedType=RSS&feedName=newsOne&google_editors_picks=true

They'll all be replaced in a heartbeat...

First-Post

Dec 1, 2016, 7:17:50 PM12/1/16
They should be.

The liberal nonsense that you are owed enough as a wage to support
whatever lifestyle you want to leave is exactly that, nonsense.

The cheapest most underpaying assholes I have ever worked for
throughout my life were all flaming liberals that wouldn't hesitate to
tell the employees that we weren't worth what we were getting already.

One contractor up in the Memphis are, Ellendale Electric, where we
were told back in 2000 that if it were found out that any employees
who voted for Bush would be putting their jobs in jeopardy wouldn't
hesitate to tell the $12 to $15 an hour electricians (electrician
scale in Memphis at the time for a non union shop started journeymen
at $17 and more with Union shops paying $21 and up) that they were
already overpaid.

The best paying folks I have ever worked for were Republicans and the
very best paying was Jewish. That was the Radin family who owned the
Manpower franchise in Memphis where I was employed as a staff member
for a short period back in the late 70s. Mr Radin, God rest his soul,
gave me my first raise for just doing my job as expected after only
being with them a month. Should've stayed with them in hindsight. I
would have ended up in the corporate hierarchy with probably a
$100,000+ a year salary if my blood pressure could have stood it.
It was a very high pressure environment.

Siri Cruise

Dec 1, 2016, 7:20:04 PM12/1/16
In article <M_qdnfsvnon9Jd3F...@earthlink.com>,
So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans. Only government
deregulation will help them.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Free the Amos Yee one.
Yeah, too bad about your so-called life. Ha-ha.

Topwater Lure

Dec 1, 2016, 7:30:16 PM12/1/16
On 12/1/2016 5:20 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <M_qdnfsvnon9Jd3F...@earthlink.com>,
> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> "Lol...Obama Jobs..." wrote in message
>>>
>>> Baggage handlers and janitors at Chicago's O'Hare and Boston's Logan
>>> airports also demonstrated in support of starting pay of $15 per hour.
>>> Airport officials said travel was not disrupted.
>>>
>>> http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-wages-protests-idUSKBN13O0M8?feedType=
>>> RSS&feedName=newsOne&google_editors_picks=true
>>
>> They'll all be replaced in a heartbeat...
>
> So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans.

No, it's not.

A better job education is.

> Only government deregulation will help them.

Look where government regulation GOT them you fucked up treasonous
meth-faced whore!

Siri Cruise

Dec 1, 2016, 7:30:55 PM12/1/16
In article <kqe14chqnjbdvoasf...@4ax.com>,
First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:

> One contractor up in the Memphis are, Ellendale Electric, where we
> were told back in 2000 that if it were found out that any employees
> who voted for Bush would be putting their jobs in jeopardy wouldn't
> hesitate to tell the $12 to $15 an hour electricians (electrician
> scale in Memphis at the time for a non union shop started journeymen
> at $17 and more with Union shops paying $21 and up) that they were
> already overpaid.

So.....unions--boo?

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 1, 2016, 7:32:33 PM12/1/16
On 12/01/2016 07:20 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <M_qdnfsvnon9Jd3F...@earthlink.com>,
> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> "Lol...Obama Jobs..." wrote in message
>>>
>>> Baggage handlers and janitors at Chicago's O'Hare and Boston's Logan
>>> airports also demonstrated in support of starting pay of $15 per hour.
>>> Airport officials said travel was not disrupted.
>>>
>>> http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-wages-protests-idUSKBN13O0M8?feedType=
>>> RSS&feedName=newsOne&google_editors_picks=true
>>
>> They'll all be replaced in a heartbeat...
>
> So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans. Only government
> deregulation will help them.

Higher pay will force there to be fewer jobs.

A company has a million dollars for jobs then they can hire 20 people at
$50,000 or 10 at $100,000 and only 6 at $150,000

So when you mandate that the minimum pay is $150,000 it might be that 14
people would lose their jobs. Because it's unlikely they can magically
stretch $1 million into $3 million, just because you think they should.

--
That's Karma

Siri Cruise

Dec 1, 2016, 7:33:02 PM12/1/16
In article <o1qfam$kuu$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Topwater Lure <r...@pa.la> wrote:

> On 12/1/2016 5:20 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <M_qdnfsvnon9Jd3F...@earthlink.com>,
> > "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "Lol...Obama Jobs..." wrote in message

> >> They'll all be replaced in a heartbeat...
> >
> > So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans.
>
> No, it's not.
>
> A better job education is.

How about coal miners? Why don't they get a better job education so they can do
something besides bitch about not mining coal?

Wayne

Dec 1, 2016, 7:38:44 PM12/1/16
On 12/1/2016 4:32 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1qfam$kuu$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Topwater Lure <r...@pa.la> wrote:
>
>> On 12/1/2016 5:20 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans.
>>
>> No, it's not.
>>
>> A better job education is.
>
> How about coal miners? Why don't they get a better job education so they can do
> something besides bitch about not mining coal?

If coal miners want to work at that job for what they are being paid,
all is good. If they don't then the solution is for them to get a
better job.

Siri Cruise

Dec 1, 2016, 7:41:42 PM12/1/16
In article <zi30A.133352$lI2....@fx39.iad>,
Beam Me Up Scotty <Hillary&Ob...@shadow.gov> wrote:

> On 12/01/2016 07:20 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <M_qdnfsvnon9Jd3F...@earthlink.com>,
> > "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
> >
> >> "Lol...Obama Jobs..." wrote in message

> >> They'll all be replaced in a heartbeat...
> >
> > So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans. Only government
> > deregulation will help them.
>
> Higher pay will force there to be fewer jobs.

You want perpetual poverty. I thought Drumpf campaigned on ending that.

> So when you mandate that the minimum pay is $150,000 it might be that 14
> people would lose their jobs. Because it's unlikely they can magically
> stretch $1 million into $3 million, just because you think they should.

$15/hour for a nonexempt job is about $32.000/year. That's about a fifth of
$150.000.

Siri Cruise

Dec 1, 2016, 7:43:18 PM12/1/16
In article <o1qfo5$cps$1...@dont-email.me>, Wayne <mygarb...@verizon.net>
wrote:

> If coal miners want to work at that job for what they are being paid,
> all is good. If they don't then the solution is for them to get a
> better job.

That's what Hillary Clinton said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gryenlQKTbE

First-Post

Dec 1, 2016, 7:47:51 PM12/1/16
Like most economically illiterate liberals, Siri believes that the
free market produces only low paying jobs and overpriced goods and
services.
As if anyone can make a profit by pricing themselves up to the point
of no one being able to afford the products.
If you want a bigger paycheck then make yourself more valuable to
employers. If I had never tried to do better then I'd still be making
around a $1,000 a month as a low level clerk in a bank somewhere.
Instead I became an apprentice and learned a trade and then continued
to improve my skills and achieved a comfortable middle class
lifestyle. It didn't happen overnight and took several years of
strict budgeting and hard work. But if I can do that then I know damn
good and well that anyone else can. And I came from a poor family of
dirt farmers who barely had a pot to piss in and went to public
schools. But those dirt poor farmers made it a point to teach me that
if I wanted anything that I was damn sure going to have to work hard
to get it.

How long has it been since they stopped teaching economics classes in
high school? I graduated in 1975 and it was still a required course
then.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 1, 2016, 8:35:25 PM12/1/16
On 12/01/2016 07:41 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <zi30A.133352$lI2....@fx39.iad>,
> Beam Me Up Scotty <Hillary&Ob...@shadow.gov> wrote:
>
>> On 12/01/2016 07:20 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans. Only government
>>> deregulation will help them.
>>
>> Higher pay will force there to be fewer jobs.
>
> You want perpetual poverty. I thought Drumpf campaigned on ending that.
>
>> So when you mandate that the minimum pay is $150,000 it might be that 14
>> people would lose their jobs. Because it's unlikely they can magically
>> stretch $1 million into $3 million, just because you think they should.
>
> $15/hour for a nonexempt job is about $32.000/year. That's about a fifth of
> $150.000.

I was using round easy numbers for you to picture it in your head....

I was pretty sure that if it's not simple then the Liberals would NOT
under stand it. ;)

--
That's Karma

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 1, 2016, 8:37:27 PM12/1/16
On 12/01/2016 07:41 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <zi30A.133352$lI2....@fx39.iad>,
> Beam Me Up Scotty <Hillary&Ob...@shadow.gov> wrote:
>
>> On 12/01/2016 07:20 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans. Only government
>>> deregulation will help them.
>>
>> Higher pay will force there to be fewer jobs.
>
> You want perpetual poverty. I thought Drumpf campaigned on ending that.

Are you suggesting you can pass a law against poverty? It sure sound
like you're saying that.

--
That's Karma

First-Post

Dec 1, 2016, 8:41:47 PM12/1/16
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 20:37:25 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
Of course she is.
How else would you expect a moron that's dumber than dirt to think?

Siri Cruise

Dec 1, 2016, 9:38:22 PM12/1/16
In article <pf40A.59429$lD2....@fx14.iad>,
California is about people spending millions on houses because they have money.
Two drunks fighting each other over who gets a subminimum wage is your reality.
A reality you claim cannot be solved.

So why did you vote for Drumpf?

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 1, 2016, 10:36:01 PM12/1/16
Because he won't attempt to ban poverty... Idiots like Obama, Hillary
and you do that.

--
That's Karma

First-Post

Dec 1, 2016, 11:28:13 PM12/1/16
On Thu, 1 Dec 2016 22:35:59 -0500, Beam Me Up Scotty
And their method is simply to give away more free shit.

Which everyone has seen for decades how well that works.

How many parents thought they were doing their teenager a great
service by just buying them a new car and giving it to them without
the child having to put forth an ounce of effort?
And how many of them saw that new car get ragged out and torn up
because the kid didn't give a damn about anything other than just
driving the wheels off of it because hell, it didn't cost them
anything and took no effort for them to get it?
And then later on when that same kid grew up enough to purchase their
own through their own hard work and money you see them treating the
car like a baby meticulously maintaining and cleaning it.

Same principal applies to just giving folks an unending free ride on
the government tit without even asking them to put forth any effort
whatsoever in order to get it.
That is how the welfare state remains perpetually.

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 12:03:30 AM12/2/16
In article <z_50A.155049$3J2....@fx02.iad>,
So when Clinton told coal miners she would help find jobs outside coal
mining--you don't want that. When Drumpf told them they could work as coal
miners again--you knew he was lying and that's why you want him.

So voting for Drumpf wasn't about improving your lot, it was about tearing
everyone else down to your level.

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 12:48:46 AM12/2/16
In article <flt14ctjvsl1vtnt9...@4ax.com>,
First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:

> >Because he won't attempt to ban poverty... Idiots like Obama, Hillary
> >and you do that.
>
> And their method is simply to give away more free shit.

Our method is to start a business. Develop a product. Entice customers. Improve
the product. Collect stock. Entice more customers. Get the attention of
capitalists. Go public, sell some stock, and make a fortune.

You hate success, and you hate people who unionise to gain power equity in the
free market. And you whine about how poor and unloved you are. Tough shit.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 1:18:46 AM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 6:20 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <M_qdnfsvnon9Jd3F...@earthlink.com>,
> "Byker" <byker@do~rag.net> wrote:
>
>> "Lol...Obama Jobs..." wrote in message
>>>
>>> Baggage handlers and janitors at Chicago's O'Hare and Boston's Logan
>>> airports also demonstrated in support of starting pay of $15 per hour.
>>> Airport officials said travel was not disrupted.
>>>
>>> http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-wages-protests-idUSKBN13O0M8?feedType=
>>> RSS&feedName=newsOne&google_editors_picks=true
>>
>> They'll all be replaced in a heartbeat...
>
> So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans. Only government
> deregulation will help them.

How about getting a better vocational or higher education and making
yourself an in demand person with valuable skill sets? Also nothing
wrong with starting your own business and being the person who does the
hiring. Personally I would have preferred being a one man shop, rather
then contracting out. But having employees is just another way of
leveraging your investment. And with that comes headaches, regulation,
benefits and all kinds of insurance along with legal hassles of one kind
or another.

ages who mean to govern well, but *They mean to govern*. They promise to
be good masters, *but they mean to be masters*. Daniel Webster

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 1:32:24 AM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 6:32 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1qfam$kuu$1...@news.mixmin.net>, Topwater Lure <r...@pa.la> wrote:
>
>> On 12/1/2016 5:20 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> So.....higher pay is not the way to help poor Americans.
>>
>> No, it's not.
>>
>> A better job education is.
>
> How about coal miners? Why don't they get a better job education so they can do
> something besides bitch about not mining coal?

Great idea..Other then the fact that they were blindsided and many are
older well trained people that have no where else to go. Older folks are
not hired as quickly as younger ones are and many entities do not want
to pay the high price of well trained, experience workers. Our Coal
miners, Truckers, railroaders and all other peripheral vocations that
were just dumped by executive order have no re-education benefits and
are stuck with homes in area's where selling out is not an option..Along
with lack of retraining facilities. Very similar to what California
looked like in 1970 when all of the Aerospace industry shut down. Senior
Engineers couldn't sell out and move on..No place in the nation to move
to. They were taking any job they could from Power washing trailer
houses to painting curb addresses. It effected every industry from
Groceries to construction. You could buy a Helluva a nice home in
Orange, San Diego and L.A. county for under $15,000. I bought a 1 acre
residential building lot in Palo Alto for $2,000. Had to be cash though!
I had tried to buy an Industrial lot that was advertised by Varian...But
they decided to weather the financial storm and backed out.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 1:35:23 AM12/2/16
It was galloping wage increases demanded by the Unions and others that
also got us Galloping inflation that Richard Nixon had to slow by taking
us off the gold standard.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 1:43:27 AM12/2/16
No! It is because demands for more money have inflated $140,000 homes to
the $million and more mark. Just like letting Government workers have
Unions has given us inflated values of most everything. Thank you..John
F. Kennedy. There is a roughly $400,000 Shack on this property that
would go for about $3.5 Million in your neck of the woods.
Every once in a while some California company will come up here and
borrow short term a couple of $hundred million from the Farm
consortium's. So you tell me where the real money is.

> Two drunks fighting each other over who gets a subminimum wage is your reality.
> A reality you claim cannot be solved.
>
> So why did you vote for Drumpf?

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 1:48:59 AM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 11:48 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <flt14ctjvsl1vtnt9...@4ax.com>,
> First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:
>
>>> Because he won't attempt to ban poverty... Idiots like Obama, Hillary
>>> and you do that.
>>
>> And their method is simply to give away more free shit.
>
> Our method is to start a business. Develop a product. Entice customers. Improve
> the product. Collect stock. Entice more customers. Get the attention of
> capitalists. Go public, sell some stock, and make a fortune.
>
> You hate success, and you hate people who unionise to gain power equity in the
> free market. And you whine about how poor and unloved you are. Tough shit.

So...You read Karl Marx's book "Das Kapital". I also see you said *our*
method.. Which means that someone is writing your paycheck! That someone
is not you! You are shooting for flash in the pan wealth and have no
desire to make a better product for the good of all...Rather just for
filthy lucre.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 1:53:44 AM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 11:03 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <z_50A.155049$3J2....@fx02.iad>,
> Beam Me Up Scotty <Hillary&Ob...@shadow.gov> wrote:
>
>>> So why did you vote for Drumpf?
>>>
>> Because he won't attempt to ban poverty... Idiots like Obama, Hillary
>> and you do that.
>
> So when Clinton told coal miners she would help find jobs outside coal
> mining--you don't want that. When Drumpf told them they could work as coal
> miners again--you knew he was lying and that's why you want him.
>
> So voting for Drumpf wasn't about improving your lot, it was about tearing
> everyone else down to your level.

I guess you are not aware of the many $Billions of Taxpayer Money that
Obama invested in the overseas dirty coal business. Only of course after
Hillary's Foundation received a heavy duty donation from said
enterprises..All the while they were bankrupting "Peabody", America's
largest international mining company. Google it for yourself.. I refuse
to cite it. It is time you educated yourself as it is apparent that your
education is narrow pathed.

DoD

Dec 2, 2016, 1:56:38 AM12/2/16

"Siri Cruise" <chine...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Siri Cruz is fool of shit of course... Why don't you do something about the
homeless around
here? I am currently sitting in Santa Cruz... Gooooood gawd almighty... It
is like the walking dead
around here with homeless. You literally can't walk ten feet without running
into a homeless person.

Siri Cruz is always talking about the great tech CEOs.... Bunch of
hypocrites with all the homeless around here.

DoD

Dec 2, 2016, 2:01:10 AM12/2/16

> In article <flt14ctjvsl1vtnt9...@4ax.com>,
> First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:
>
>> >Because he won't attempt to ban poverty... Idiots like Obama, Hillary
>> >and you do that.
>>
>> And their method is simply to give away more free shit.

And I am witnessing (this whole last week) first hand the effects of
liberal policies...From Santa Cruz
to San Fran..... This place is nothing short of creepy and depressing... For
all that
is good, we CANNOT let the rest of the country be like California...

> Our method is to start a business. Develop a product. Entice customers.
> Improve
> the product. Collect stock. Entice more customers. Get the attention of
> capitalists. Go public, sell some stock, and make a fortune.
>
> You hate success, and you hate people who unionise to gain power equity in
> the
> free market. And you whine about how poor and unloved you are. Tough shit.

I wish the readership could witness what I have seen this last week and then
see KC
or some other heartland city and you will know without a shadow of a doubt
that
everything Siri writes is fucking obnoxiously retarded.

DoD

Dec 2, 2016, 2:05:09 AM12/2/16

"PaxPerPoten" <P...@USA.org> wrote in message
> On 12/1/2016 11:48 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> And their method is simply to give away more free shit.
>>
>> Our method is to start a business. Develop a product. Entice customers.
>> Improve
>> the product. Collect stock. Entice more customers. Get the attention of
>> capitalists. Go public, sell some stock, and make a fortune.
>>
>> You hate success, and you hate people who unionise to gain power equity
>> in the
>> free market. And you whine about how poor and unloved you are. Tough
>> shit.
>

> So...You read Karl Marx's book "Das Kapital". I also see you said *our*
> method.. Which means that someone is writing your paycheck! That someone
> is not you! You are shooting for flash in the pan wealth and have no
> desire to make a better product for the good of all...Rather just for
> filthy lucre.

You ought to see this place I am at..... Siri Cruz is soooooooooooo full of
shit...
I hated the weather up in SuFoo when I was in that area, but I would pay to
live
there now cold weather and all before I would live in California, good
weather and
all.

james g. keegan jr.

Dec 2, 2016, 2:05:10 AM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 9:48 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <flt14ctjvsl1vtnt9...@4ax.com>,
> First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:
>
>>> Because he won't attempt to ban poverty... Idiots like Obama, Hillary
>>> and you do that.
>>
>> And their method is simply to give away more free shit.
>
> Our method is to start a business.

Bull-fucking-shit. *YOUR* method is to encourage parasitism.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 2, 2016, 2:05:55 AM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 10:53 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
> On 12/1/2016 11:03 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

>>> Because he won't attempt to ban poverty... Idiots like Obama, Hillary
>>> and you do that.
>>
>> So when Clinton told coal miners she would help find jobs outside coal
>> mining--you don't want that. When Drumpf told them they could work as
>> coal
>> miners again--you knew he was lying and that's why you want him.
>>
>> So voting for Drumpf wasn't about improving your lot, it was about
>> tearing
>> everyone else down to your level.
>
> I guess you are not aware of the many $Billions of Taxpayer Money that
> Obama invested in the overseas dirty coal business.

There wasn't any. Stop lying, Poxed PeePee.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 2, 2016, 2:14:50 AM12/2/16
You're really a stupid fuck. Apart from the filthy left-wing
governance, California is *WITHOUT QUESTION* the best state of the union
in which to live. There's simply no doubt about it. If anyone had a
job that paid enough to afford the real estate - and that is definitely
a consideration and a drawback - he would live here in a heartbeat. The
weather, the geography, the cultural offerings, the recreational
offerings - no place else in the USA tops California.

I don't want to minimize or downplay the inescapable fact that left-wing
politics - it's a one-party Democratic state - causes some major
problems. But if you have that high upper-middle-class income, most of
that Democratic shit doesn't touch you. You might grumble some, but
your life is still good...and *vastly* better than it would be in any
other state of the union, possibly unless you're filthy rich and live in
NYC or NYC-adjacent Connecticut.

DoD

Dec 2, 2016, 2:26:26 AM12/2/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Hi Rudolf! Nice to see you too.....lol

> Apart from the filthy left-wing governance, California is *WITHOUT
> QUESTION* the best state of the union in which to live. There's simply no
> doubt about it. If anyone had a job that paid enough to afford the real
> estate - and that is definitely a consideration and a drawback - he would
> live here in a heartbeat. The weather, the geography, the cultural
> offerings, the recreational offerings - no place else in the USA tops
> California.

I forgot to pack my comb in my ditty bag, and went to Walgreens to get
another one.... It was 4 dollars... something I would pay 50 cents to a
dollar
where I live. So it is not just housing, which is ridiculous as well.

> I don't want to minimize or downplay the inescapable fact that left-wing
> politics - it's a one-party Democratic state - causes some major problems.
> But if you have that high upper-middle-class income, most of that
> Democratic shit doesn't touch you.

Until you walk by a homeless chap, like I did the other day, who was talking
his backpack saying, "what are you going to do today, Mr. Dracula". lol

>You might grumble some, but your life is still good...and *vastly* better
>than it would be in any other state of the union, possibly unless you're
>filthy rich and live in NYC or NYC-adjacent Connecticut.

NYC is a toilet as well.. Spent 9 days there last year....

Rudy Canoza

Dec 2, 2016, 2:37:45 AM12/2/16
>> You're really a stupid fuck. Apart from the filthy left-wing governance, California is *WITHOUT
>> QUESTION* the best state of the union in which to live. There's
>> simply no doubt about it. If anyone had a job that paid enough to
>> afford the real estate - and that is definitely a consideration and a
>> drawback - he would live here in a heartbeat. The weather, the
>> geography, the cultural offerings, the recreational offerings - no
>> place else in the USA tops California.
>
> I forgot to pack my comb in my ditty bag, and went to Walgreens to get
> another one.... It was 4 dollars... something I would pay 50 cents to a
> dollar where I live.

Bullshit. No one believes that.

>> I don't want to minimize or downplay the inescapable fact that
>> left-wing politics - it's a one-party Democratic state - causes some
>> major problems. But if you have that high upper-middle-class income,
>> most of that Democratic shit doesn't touch you.
>
> Until you walk by a homeless chap, like I did the other day, who was
> talking to his backpack saying, "what are you going to do today, Mr. Dracula". lol

That doesn't materially affect you, of course.

>> You might grumble some, but your life is still good...and *vastly*
>> better than it would be in any other state of the union, possibly
>> unless you're filthy rich and live in NYC or NYC-adjacent Connecticut.
>
> NYC is a toilet as well.. Spent 9 days there last year....

You aren't rich (nor am I.) If you were , NYC is a spectacular place to
live.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 2:38:19 AM12/2/16
Sooo? What is the holdup? Why don't you pay your $trillion deficit
instead of demanding more and more federal money and the mass of Federal
contracts to keep your state afloat? Brag about how much you pay in
federal taxes...Bullshit! You get so much welfare aid from the Feds.
Which includes federal contracts that should go elsewhere. Your best and
ablest have bailed out and moved elsewhere. All that is left is shrunken
brained runts like you. According to our state office, we are getting a
couple of hundred California families that are looking for quality of
life moving in and I am sure Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakota's
Nebraska, Colorado, Texas, Utah etc are doing the same.
Back before the Democrat/Commy invasion of California's Government..All
these folks were moving to California to make it a great Industrial
state. You stupid bastards threw all of that away.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 2, 2016, 2:42:07 AM12/2/16
You lost your chance decades ago, Poxed PeePee.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 2:42:24 AM12/2/16
You think that is Bad...Try Venice California..Even the street stench is
sickening.

> Siri Cruz is always talking about the great tech CEOs.... Bunch of
> hypocrites with all the homeless around here.

DoD

Dec 2, 2016, 2:46:12 AM12/2/16

"Rudy Canoza" <c...@philhendrie.con> wrote in message
Why would I lie about the price of a comb, Rudolf? It is easily checkable...
Call Walgreens in Santa Cruz and ask, then call Walgreens in Bonner Springs
KS and ask there... Am telling the absolute truth.

>>> I don't want to minimize or downplay the inescapable fact that
>>> left-wing politics - it's a one-party Democratic state - causes some
>>> major problems. But if you have that high upper-middle-class income,
>>> most of that Democratic shit doesn't touch you.
>>
>> Until you walk by a homeless chap, like I did the other day, who was
>> talking to his backpack saying, "what are you going to do today, Mr.
>> Dracula". lol
>
> That doesn't materially affect you, of course.

Until he flips the rest of his lid and tries to bite you or something...

>>> You might grumble some, but your life is still good...and *vastly*
>>> better than it would be in any other state of the union, possibly
>>> unless you're filthy rich and live in NYC or NYC-adjacent Connecticut.
>>
>> NYC is a toilet as well.. Spent 9 days there last year....
>
> You aren't rich (nor am I.) If you were , NYC is a spectacular place to
> live.

Nah... NYC stinks, has a lot of weird people... But FTR, I would live in NYC
before
I would live here in Cali.... If I had to pick a place, I would live maybe
Tampa (for the coast) or
the Smokies...

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 2:53:48 AM12/2/16
>> Sooo? What is the holdup? Why don't you pay your $trillion deficit
>> instead of demanding more and more federal money and the mass of
>> Federal contracts to keep your state afloat? Brag about how much
>> you pay in federal taxes...Bullshit! You get so much welfare aid
>> from the Feds. Which includes federal contracts that should go
>> elsewhere. Your best and ablest have bailed out and moved
>> elsewhere. All that is left is shrunken brained runts like you.
>> According to our state office, we are getting a couple of hundred
>> California families that are looking for quality of life moving in
>> and I am sure Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakota's Nebraska,
>> Colorado, Texas, Utah etc are doing the same.
>>Back before the Democrat/Commy invasion of California's >>Government..All
>>these folks were moving to California to make it a great Industrial
>>state. You stupid bastards threw all of that away.

> You lost your chance decades ago, Poxed PeePee.

Ummm..Are you delusional? I have no idea what you are talking about and
I doubt that you know either.

DoD

Dec 2, 2016, 2:56:48 AM12/2/16

"PaxPerPoten" <P...@USA.org> wrote in message
Been there right after the first Gulf war.... To visit an Army buddy that
lived in San Bernadino.... Yeah, LA in general was pretty fucked up as
well..

Rudy Canoza

Dec 2, 2016, 4:15:58 AM12/2/16
Because you lie reflexively. It is not possible that the *same* comb
that supposedly costs 50 cents to a dollar where you live would cost
four to eight times as much elsewhere.

>>> Until you walk by a homeless chap, like I did the other day, who was
>>> talking to his backpack saying, "what are you going to do today, Mr.
>>> Dracula". lol
>>
>> That doesn't materially affect you, of course.
>
> Until he flips the rest of his lid and tries to bite you or something...

Those people exist where you live.

>>> NYC is a toilet as well.. Spent 9 days there last year....
>>
>> You aren't rich (nor am I.) If you were , NYC is a spectacular place
>> to live.
>
> Nah... NYC stinks, has a lot of weird people...

It has untold riches of life, too.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 2, 2016, 4:16:41 AM12/2/16
You never have any idea what any smart person is talking about, Poxed
PeePee.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 2, 2016, 4:17:49 AM12/2/16
You went to Venice Beach while visiting a buddy in San Bernardino (not
'Bernadino'.) No, you didn't.

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 9:16:54 AM12/2/16
In article <o1r4f8$64m$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> > How about coal miners? Why don't they get a better job education so they
> > can do
> > something besides bitch about not mining coal?
>
> Great idea..Other then the fact that they were blindsided and many are
> older well trained people that have no where else to go. Older folks are
> not hired as quickly as younger ones are and many entities do not want
> to pay the high price of well trained, experience workers. Our Coal

You're not demanding burdensome government regulation or social welfare to help
them out? That would be, um, hypocritical. Suck it up and do it the American
way, like Donald Drumpf did. That's why you elected him.

> miners, Truckers, railroaders and all other peripheral vocations that
> were just dumped by executive order have no re-education benefits and

Actually it is mostly due to competition with more efficient natural gas and the
rest due to increased automation in mining. You're whining about the free market
reassigning resources to maximise efficiency.

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 9:33:16 AM12/2/16
In article <o1r656$aas$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And I am witnessing (this whole last week) first hand the effects of
> liberal policies...From Santa Cruz
> to San Fran..... This place is nothing short of creepy and depressing... For
> all that
> is good, we CANNOT let the rest of the country be like California...

For a laugh drive up the Old San Jose Road from Soquel, turn left at Summit Road
to Skyline Boulevard. And then keep driving to the Presidio. I suppose the
current weather would depressing for an out of towner, but this is the rainy
season.

The more usual route would be 17 to 280 north to Golden Gate Park, but that
would take you through Los Gatos, Cupertino, Palo Alto, and Menlo Park. That
would depress you even more than the redwood groves. Sadly Morgan Hill and
Gilroy are now paving over farms to build expensive homes for the expensive
immigrants. I miss the orchards but not the poverty.

> I wish the readership could witness what I have seen this last week and then
> see KC
> or some other heartland city and you will know without a shadow of a doubt

Yes, do return to Drumpfland with all haste.

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 9:35:24 AM12/2/16
In article <o1r5eb$8ie$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> On 12/1/2016 11:48 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

> >> And their method is simply to give away more free shit.
> >
> > Our method is to start a business. Develop a product. Entice customers.
> > Improve
> > the product. Collect stock. Entice more customers. Get the attention of
> > capitalists. Go public, sell some stock, and make a fortune.
> >
> > You hate success, and you hate people who unionise to gain power equity in
> > the
> > free market. And you whine about how poor and unloved you are. Tough shit.
>

> So...You read Karl Marx's book "Das Kapital". I also see you said *our*
> method.. Which means that someone is writing your paycheck! That someone

Yes, our customers are writing my paycheck.

> desire to make a better product for the good of all...Rather just for
> filthy lucre.

Yes, evil dirty money. Who could possibly want that? Other than Drumpf, I mean.

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 9:37:48 AM12/2/16
In article <o1r6cl$aui$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I hated the weather up in SuFoo when I was in that area, but I would pay to
> live

Welcome to the rainy season. I hope enough is getting over the Diablo Range to
fill up Sierra Nevada reservoirs for the farmers.

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 9:46:02 AM12/2/16
In article <o1r8as$g3q$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> Sooo? What is the holdup? Why don't you pay your $trillion deficit
> instead of demanding more and more federal money and the mass of Federal
> contracts to keep your state afloat? Brag about how much you pay in
> federal taxes...Bullshit! You get so much welfare aid from the Feds.
> Which includes federal contracts that should go elsewhere. Your best and

'How dare you produce goods and services the federal government needs and is
willing to pay for! You need to produce more hog shit and dead fish the way we
do!'

> ablest have bailed out and moved elsewhere. All that is left is shrunken
> brained runts like you. According to our state office, we are getting a
> couple of hundred California families that are looking for quality of
> life moving in and I am sure Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, the Dakota's
> Nebraska, Colorado, Texas, Utah etc are doing the same.

If they're the best and brightest, they must be setting up new businesses that
can outcompete what they left in Cupertino and Mountain View, right?

> Back before the Democrat/Commy invasion of California's Government..All
> these folks were moving to California to make it a great Industrial
> state. You stupid bastards threw all of that away.

Didn't you whine to Drumpf about your rusting industrial capacity? How dare
California diversify its economy.

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 9:54:02 AM12/2/16
In article <o1r7kh$e72$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I forgot to pack my comb in my ditty bag, and went to Walgreens to get
> another one.... It was 4 dollars... something I would pay 50 cents to a
> dollar
> where I live. So it is not just housing, which is ridiculous as well.

'Waah! Success has made people rich and that drives up cost of living! Waah!
That's so unfair! I wanna go home where everyone is poor like me!'

> Until you walk by a homeless chap, like I did the other day, who was talking
> his backpack saying, "what are you going to do today, Mr. Dracula". lol

I'm guessing you're hitting the tourist traps, and, yeah, professional beggars
go there to feed off the tourists. That's been going on around the world since
tourism became a thing.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 2, 2016, 11:40:37 AM12/2/16
On 12/02/2016 09:33 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1r656$aas$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> And I am witnessing (this whole last week) first hand the effects of
>> liberal policies...From Santa Cruz
>> to San Fran..... This place is nothing short of creepy and depressing... For
>> all that
>> is good, we CANNOT let the rest of the country be like California...
>
> For a laugh drive up the Old San Jose Road from Soquel, turn left at Summit Road
> to Skyline Boulevard. And then keep driving to the Presidio. I suppose the
> current weather would depressing for an out of towner, but this is the rainy
> season.
>
> The more usual route would be 17 to 280 north to Golden Gate Park, but that
> would take you through Los Gatos, Cupertino, Palo Alto, and Menlo Park. That
> would depress you even more than the redwood groves. Sadly Morgan Hill and
> Gilroy are now paving over farms to build expensive homes for the expensive
> immigrants. I miss the orchards but not the poverty.
>
>> I wish the readership could witness what I have seen this last week and then
>> see KC
>> or some other heartland city and you will know without a shadow of a doubt
>
> Yes, do return to Drumpfland with all haste.

Socialism does breed poverty and California get poorer every day.

At some point California will turn into Detroit.

--
That's Karma

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 12:20:38 PM12/2/16
And they will go BANKRUPT when Trump removes their federal funding for
being a sanctuary STATE!

> At some point California will turn into Detroit.

And George Soros will buy up their trashed debt and fund their secession
to Canaduh!

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 12:23:20 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 7:53 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1r7kh$e72$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I forgot to pack my comb in my ditty bag, and went to Walgreens to get
>> another one.... It was 4 dollars... something I would pay 50 cents to a
>> dollar
>> where I live. So it is not just housing, which is ridiculous as well.
>
> 'Waah! Success has made people rich and that drives up cost of living! Waah!
> That's so unfair! I wanna go home where everyone is poor like me!'

You already live there, meth face, that's why your shabby old trailer is
parked in BAKERSFIELD!

>> Until you walk by a homeless chap, like I did the other day, who was talking
>> his backpack saying, "what are you going to do today, Mr. Dracula". lol
>
> I'm guessing you're hitting the tourist traps, and, yeah, professional beggars
> go there to feed off the tourists. That's been going on around the world since
> tourism became a thing.

Is THAT how you feed you meth habit since you lost your job driving an
oil field truck?

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 12:24:07 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 7:45 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> You need to produce more hog shit and dead fish the way we
> do!'

Your meth-fueled rants are becoming increasingly illucid, trailer hag.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 12:25:16 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 7:37 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1r6cl$aui$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I hated the weather up in SuFoo when I was in that area, but I would pay to
>> live
>
> Welcome to the rainy season. I hope enough is getting over the Diablo Range to
> fill up Sierra Nevada reservoirs for the farmers.

I hope you enjoy the BILLIONS of dollars in federal funding that will
dry up like your aquifers when Trump and Sessions spank SANCTUARY STATES
like Caliphonya.

Oh FUCK YES!!!!

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 12:26:45 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 7:33 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Sadly Morgan Hill and
> Gilroy are now paving over farms to build expensive homes for the expensive
> immigrants. I miss the orchards but not the poverty.

Your entire sanctuary state is going to be BANKRUPT when Trump and
Sessions pull the federal funding - ENJOY!

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 12:27:40 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 7:16 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> miners, Truckers, railroaders and all other peripheral vocations that
>> were just dumped by executive order have no re-education benefits and
> Actually it is mostly due to competition with more efficient natural gas and t

Nope - OBOZO killed the oil leases that cost you your oil field truck
driving job, you hag-faced old meth whore.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 12:58:58 PM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 10:48 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> You hate success,

You have NONE to hate, meth-faced trailer whore.

> and you hate people who unionise to gain power equity in the
> free market.

Was that oilf ield truck driving job you LOSt, unionised?

> And you whine about how poor and unloved you are. Tough shit.

You face is ravaged by years of meth use in that shithole trailer you
squat in there in Bakersfield, Caliphonya.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 1:04:26 PM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 10:03 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> it was about tearing
> everyone else down to your level.
>
> --
Enjoy this, you Caliphonya trailer whore:

http://50wire.com/id/16444556983

Sanctuary California could face bankruptcy if the Trump administration
follows through on threats to pull billions in federal funding.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/11/26/sanctuary-california-faces-immigration-defunding-bankruptcy/

Although Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti warned President-elect Trump
that defunding Sanctuary Cities would cause “social, economic and
security problems,” Sanctuary California could face bankruptcy if the
Trump administration follows through on threats to pull billions in
federal funding.
There are 300 “Sanctuary Cities” and counties around the United States
that have policies in place blocking local law enforcement from
complying with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) detainer
requests for immigration holds.

An ICE detainer is a written request for a local jail or other law
enforcement agency to detain an individual for an additional 48 hours
(excluding weekends and holidays) after his or her release date, in
order to provide ICE agents extra time to decide whether to take the
individual into federal custody for removal purposes.

The Department of Justice’s Inspector General (IG) issued a memorandum
in August that advised that sanctuary city practices violate federal
law. The IG finding empowers Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL), if confirmed as
U.S. Attorney General, to strip sanctuary cities — including New York,
Los Angeles, Chicago, and Washington, D.C. — of certain federal law
enforcement grants. He can also seek court orders to strip federal
grants from any government entities refusing to comply with U.S. laws.

Sessions applauded the finding: “Now, the law and the American people
demand that this Administration cease its acquiescence in this
illegality. The Obama Administration must immediately take action to
withhold significant federal law enforcement funding for these offending
jurisdictions.”

Mayor Garcetti and other big city Democrat mayors have defiantly said
after Trump’s election that despite the federal government providing an
average of 25 percent of state and local government general revenues,
they still will not comply with ICE holds.

The reason local government can afford to flout the incoming Trump
administration without much fear,is that 95 percent of the $620 billion
in federal intergovernmental transfers are block-granted directly to
states, who then make transfers to their cities and counties. Direct
federal block grants to local government amount to only about $30
billion, and half of that is untouchable as public health and Homeland
Security funds.

But there are four Democrat-controlled “Sanctuary States” that are also
defying federal law by refusing to honor ICE detainer requests for
immigration holds. Connecticut, New Mexico, and Colorado receive
relatively small amounts of federal dollars due to low population. But
the State of California, with the largest population, is the top
receiver of federal funds in the nation.

Of California’s $252.5 billion in total estimated government spending
for fiscal year 2015, the federal government provided $93.6 billion, or
37 percent. That works out to a stunning $6,451 for every man, woman and
child in the state.

The breakdown of California’s federal funding, by department, includes:
52 percent for Health and Human Services (Medicaid); an average of 25
percent of all state and local government’ general revenues for Labor
and Workforce Development, 14 percent for Education; 6 percent for
Transportation; 2 percent for Legislative, Judicial and Executive; and 1
percent for General Government, which includes Natural Resources,
Environmental Protection, Corrections and Rehabilitation, State and
Consumer Services.

Breitbart News reported in May that Moody’s Global Credit Research
fiscal stress-tests found that California was already the least prepared
large state to weather the next recession. The credit rating service
followed up in August with a warning to municipal bondholders that the
plummeting financial condition of many California counties, cities,
school districts and other agencies would soon result in large numbers
of municipal bankruptcy filings.

The only time in the last 40 years California that suffered a 3.7
percent or more of GDP decline was the 4.4 percent plunge in 2009 during
the Great Recession. Given the state’s precarious financial condition,
any cut-off of federal funds by the Trump Administration could bankrupt
California and many of the state’s local government entities.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 1:13:43 PM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 7:38 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> California is about people spending millions on houses because they have money.
Streets packed with illegals in "sanctuary cities"?

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 1:15:52 PM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 5:43 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> That's what Hillary Clinton said.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 1:16:14 PM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 5:41 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> That's about a fifth of
> $150.000.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 1:16:58 PM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 5:32 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Why don't they get a better job education

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 1:17:31 PM12/2/16
On 12/1/2016 5:30 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:

> So.....unions--boo?

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 2:44:40 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 8:16 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1r4f8$64m$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>>> How about coal miners? Why don't they get a better job education so they
>>> can do
>>> something besides bitch about not mining coal?
>>
>> Great idea..Other then the fact that they were blindsided and many are
>> older well trained people that have no where else to go. Older folks are
>> not hired as quickly as younger ones are and many entities do not want
>> to pay the high price of well trained, experience workers. Our Coal
>
> You're not demanding burdensome government regulation or social welfare to help
> them out? That would be, um, hypocritical. Suck it up and do it the American
> way, like Donald Drumpf did. That's why you elected him.

Don't you think that a arrogant President using executive orders to
destroy their life's work isn't way beyond hypocritical. 100 years ago
we would have lynched him and his entire cabal. Along with fellow
travelers like you.

>> miners, Truckers, railroaders and all other peripheral vocations that
>> were just dumped by executive order have no re-education benefits and
>
> Actually it is mostly due to competition with more efficient natural gas and the
> rest due to increased automation in mining. You're whining about the free market
> reassigning resources to maximise efficiency.

Is that why the Obama's and Clinton's are vested heavily in over seas
coal? Coal is used in everything you dumb twat. Coal is also a critical
defense resource.

But then again you will soon have things closer to home to worry about.
When America subsidizes California for over $6,000 per person...That is
coming to a screeching halt soon.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 2:45:55 PM12/2/16
North Dakota's fast rising oil industry now looks like a ghost
town-area-whatever!

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 2:48:41 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 8:53 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1r7kh$e72$1...@dont-email.me>, "DoD" <danski...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I forgot to pack my comb in my ditty bag, and went to Walgreens to get
>> another one.... It was 4 dollars... something I would pay 50 cents to a
>> dollar
>> where I live. So it is not just housing, which is ridiculous as well.
>
> 'Waah! Success has made people rich and that drives up cost of living! Waah!
> That's so unfair! I wanna go home where everyone is poor like me!'
>
>> Until you walk by a homeless chap, like I did the other day, who was talking
>> his backpack saying, "what are you going to do today, Mr. Dracula". lol
>
> I'm guessing you're hitting the tourist traps, and, yeah, professional beggars
> go there to feed off the tourists. That's been going on around the world since
> tourism became a thing.

Nope...Even PBS TV has specials showing the decay and homeless in
California. Even though we are subsidizing you bums at over $6,000/year
per person.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 2, 2016, 2:50:20 PM12/2/16
Could be...
But that certainly wouldn't be a retarded smelly runt like you.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 2:55:13 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 12:46 PM, PaxPerPoten wrote:
>>> Actually it is mostly due to competition with more efficient natural
>>> gas and t
>>
>> Nope - OBOZO killed the oil leases that cost you your oil field truck
>> driving job, you hag-faced old meth whore.
>

> North Dakota's fast rising oil industry now looks like a ghost
> town-area-whatever!

This is completely true.

Now after we get those scumbag greenies and stupid drunk indians off the
Dakota Access pipeline route things WILL improve.

Oh and Keystone XL WILL go forward now.

james g. keegan jr.

Dec 2, 2016, 3:07:42 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 6:45 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1r8as$g3q$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>> Sooo? What is the holdup? Why don't you pay your $trillion deficit
>> instead of demanding more and more federal money and the mass of Federal
>> contracts to keep your state afloat? Brag about how much you pay in
>> federal taxes...Bullshit! You get so much welfare aid from the Feds.
>> Which includes federal contracts that should go elsewhere. Your best and
>
> 'How dare you produce goods and services the federal government needs and

remaining snark flushed.

Rudy Canoza

Dec 2, 2016, 3:27:48 PM12/2/16
It's a certainty. You're stupid, and you can't understand smart people.

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 4:51:10 PM12/2/16
In article <fwk0A.71805$TD2....@fx36.iad>,
"james g. keegan jr." <jgkeegan@gmaîl.com> wrote:

> remaining snark flushed.

Reality has a snark bias.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 4:51:32 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 1:27 PM, Rudy Canoza wrote:
> You're stupid, and you can't understand smart people.

You're the pathetic Jonathan Ball, you miserable little turdblossom!

We return you to the Jonathan Ball exhibition display:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <William....@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,
William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program

Dec 2, 2016, 4:53:39 PM12/2/16
In article <o1siv2$8jh$2...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> >> Actually it is mostly due to competition with more efficient natural
> >> gas and t
> >
> > Nope - OBOZO killed the oil leases that cost you your oil field truck
> > driving job, you hag-faced old meth whore.
>

> North Dakota's fast rising oil industry now looks like a ghost
> town-area-whatever!

That's because Saudi Arabia increased production to crater prices to drive the
new American production out of business. This is the free market without
government regulation.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 4:54:02 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 2:51 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> Reality has a snark bias.
>
> --

Only to a supremely negative meth head like YOU, patrica!

Siri Cruise

Dec 2, 2016, 5:07:21 PM12/2/16
In article <o1sisn$8jh$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> Don't you think that a arrogant President using executive orders to
> destroy their life's work isn't way beyond hypocritical. 100 years ago
> we would have lynched him and his entire cabal. Along with fellow
> travelers like you.

Moody's warns that "persistently low natural gas prices" have placed several
coal and nuclear power plants at risk of closure, with merchant generators
scrambling to cut costs.

"Gas prices by far have the most dominant effect on the unregulated power sector
in the US," Moody's said in a March 31 report.

"Low natural gas prices have devastated most of the US merchant power sector
because gas-fired power plants often serve as the marginal plant during times of
peak power demand," Moody's said. "Lower natural gas prices have effectively
driven down wholesale power prices for all generators, regardless of whether
they are using natural gas, coal, nuclear power or renewable resources to
generate their electricity."

"The way we kind of look at it is, the forward curve assumes things will
improve," Moody's Vice President and Senior Credit Officer Toby Shea said in an
April 7 interview. "In the past, over six years, every time the forward becomes
the spot, the prices have fallen, except for 2014. So, it's not clear that the
forward prices that we see right now [are] going to still be where [they are] by
the time we get there."

While this trend is harmful to all merchant generators, the rating agency said
it is "most harmful to coal-based generators and to a lesser extent
nuclear-based generators."

"In the current commodity price environment, most unregulated coal and nuclear
plants are generating little or negative cash flows," Moody's said. "We believe
that if the current gas price environment of $2/MMBtu to $3/MMBtu does not
improve in the next 12-18 months, there could be more large-scale coal and
nuclear plant closures, especially in regions without a forward capacity market,
such as Texas and the Midwest."

Shea said the "area with the highest risk" is the Electric Reliability Council
of Texas Inc., especially for coal plants.

Coal plants in the Illinois part of the Midcontinent Independent System Operator
Inc. are at risk as well, he said.

"Also, all the single-unit nuclear power plants, no matter where they are Š if
you're a single unit, you're at risk," Shea added, attributing the risk to
economies of scale.

"If you have two or three units, it's a lot bigger, so your cost goes down [on
a] per unit basis," he noted. "All the things I'm talking about, obviously, are
unregulated. Texas, there's some risk, but not so bad in terms of nuclear."
Moody's said coal plants such as NRG Energy Inc.'s 1,689-MW Limestone plant in
Texas and Dynegy Inc. unit Illinois Power Generating Co.'s 1,230-MW Newton plant
in Illinois are "particularly vulnerable because the market is designed without
a forward capacity payment from the independent system operator."

Some coal plants in Pennsylvania and Maryland are at risk of either shutting
down or being converted to natural gas, according to Shea.

Potential candidates for conversion include NRG affiliate GenOn Energy Inc.'s
668-MW Chalk Point 1 and 2 units and 519-MW Dickerson coal plant in Maryland.
Talen Energy Corp's 1,515-MW Montour coal plant in Pennsylvania may also be
converted to gas or a combination of coal and gas, according to Moody's.

james g. keegan jr.

Dec 2, 2016, 5:25:51 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 1:51 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>> remaining snark flushed.
>
> Reality has a snark bias.

It doesn't, but snarky narcissists always imagine that their attitudes
are the only conceivable ones.

M.I.Wakefield

Dec 2, 2016, 5:33:12 PM12/2/16
"Siri Cruise" wrote in message

> In article <o1siv2$8jh$2...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> > North Dakota's fast rising oil industry now looks like a ghost
> > town-area-whatever!

> That's because Saudi Arabia increased production to crater prices to drive
> the new American production out of business. This is the free market
> without government regulation.

And they took down a lot of OPEC members as well. In Venezuela, the biggest
bill in circulation is now worth a nickel, and some merchants are taking
payment by weight instead of counting all the currency.

Crude has to be over $60 a barrel for Bakken (North Dakota) oil to make
sense economically ... I saw one report that it was as high as $85 ... the
Saudis can pump for $10 a barrel, but this price war has forced them to burn
through a lot of their foreign currency reserves to support their social
welfare network.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 5:47:15 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 3:07 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1sisn$8jh$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>> Don't you think that a arrogant President using executive orders to
>> destroy their life's work isn't way beyond hypocritical. 100 years ago
>> we would have lynched him and his entire cabal. Along with fellow
>> travelers like you.
>
> Moody's warns that "persistently low natural gas prices" have placed several
> coal and nuclear power plants at risk of closure, with merchant generators
> scrambling to cut costs.

Obozo was the actual one to KILL coal off, not natural gas prices, you
lying little meth head!

http://www.cfact.org/2016/01/18/killing-coal-the-obama-administrations-intentional-assault-on-an-industry/

By now, most people are aware of President Obama’s 2008 campaign promise
to bankrupt the coal industry—which he acknowledged would “necessarily”
cause electricity to skyrocket. Seven years later, that is a campaign
promise he is keeping.

Since moving into the White House, Obama has used bureaucratic weapons
and administrative agencies to assault America’s coal industry. Between
2008 and 2012, the Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reports 50,000 coal jobs
were lost—that number would certainly be much greater today. West
Virginia has been hit particularly hard with unemployment rates in
double digits. Addressing the job losses, the Charleston Gazette-Mail
blames the “liberal environmental policies that have accelerated coal’s
decline”—which it says have left “hard working men and women” jobless.

In addition to the job losses, Obama’s policies—such as the Regional
Haze rule, the Mercury and Air Toxics Standards (MATS) rule, and the
Clean Power Plan—have “helped spur the closing of dozens of coal plants
across the country,” according to Politico. The November 2015 report
states: “More than one in five coal-related jobs have disappeared during
Obama’s presidency, and several major U.S. coal mining companies have
announced this year that they would or may soon seek bankruptcy protection.”

On Monday, January 11, Arch Coal became the biggest domino to fall when
it filed for archbankruptcy. Arch follows Walter Energy, Alpha Natural
Resources, and Patriot Coal Corp.—all of which filed for bankruptcy in
2015. James River Coal went bankrupt in 2014. The WSJ says: “Over a
quarter of U.S. coal production is now in bankruptcy, trying to
reorganize to cope with prices that have fallen 50% since 2011.” As a
result, a “record number of mines are for sale” and remaining workers
are receiving lower wages. In hard-hit West Virginia, starting wages
have been cut 50% in the past few years: from around $40 an hour to $20.

In 2008, Alpha Natural Resources, which filed for bankruptcy in August
2015, was offered a buyout at $128 a share. Today, Alpha, according to
Fortune, has 8,900 employees but its stock is worthless. CNN Money
states: “Since Obama took office in January 2009, shares of many coal
companies have plummeted more than 90%.”

wycoalThe Obama Administration’s latest stab at killing coal is
Friday’s, January 15, announcement of a federal-lands-leasing moratorium
for coal mining. Bloomberg reports that “about 40% of U.S. coal now
comes from federal land.” The announcement came just days after Obama’s
State of the Union Address pledge “to change the way we manage our oil
and coal resources, so that they better reflect the costs they impose on
taxpayers and our planet.”

In short, the plan is to halt federal leasing while the Department of
Interior completes a “Programmatic Environment Impact Statement” that
the agency says it can complete in 3 years—though government projects
are seldom completed on schedule. The years-long process will include
public review and participation under the National Environmental Policy
Review Act. As a result, it is expected that companies will have to pay
more to mine coal on public lands.

“With this latest regulatory assault,” Luke Popovich, Vice President of
External Communications for the American Mining Association, told me,
“Obama has ensured his legacy as the only President to destroy the
industry that has done more than any other to keep American power costs
the lowest in the industrialized world.”

While mining can continue under existing leases, and the pause will
likely have minimal impact as interest in leasing has declined with many
government lease sales only having a single bidder, it sends a clear
signal regarding administrative assassination. Addressing Friday’s
announcement, Senator Lisa Murkowski (R-AK), Chairman of the Senate
Energy and Natural Resources Committee, declared: “If there were any
lingering questions about whether the Obama Administration is intent on
decimating America’s coal industry, this should answer them.”

Bloomberg points out that the Obama Administration is “facing mounting
calls from conservationists to thwart new fossil fuel development as
part of the ‘keep it in the ground’ movement”—which Murkowski says is a
“misguided” effort that “will harm local economies and threaten future
energy supplies.”

In Wyoming, which supplies about 40% of the nation’s coal, the response
to Friday’s announcement was swift. Wyoming Mining Association executive
director Jonathan Downing said: “This is yet another salvo in the
President’s efforts to kill the coal industry. He and his allies in the
extreme environmental movement know full well that this measure will
make federal coal uneconomical to mine, thereby locking up America’s
most abundant and reliable source of electricity generation.”

meadGovernor Matt Mead’s comments include this harsh indictment: “It
could not be more plain—in fact, it is starkly apparent—this
Administration is no friend to coal when it flatly says there will be no
new coal leases until some indefinite point in time.” His press release
points out: “Wyoming coal producers pay: federal mineral royalty,
Wyoming severance tax, Abandoned Mine Lands, Black Lung Tax, Ad Valorem
Property, Ad Valorem Production, and Lease Bonus Application. The
industry has an effective tax rate of 40%. All of these revenue streams
go to the public in various ways.”

Senator John Barrasso (R-WY) released this statement: “When rural
America says President Obama has contempt for their lives and
livelihoods, they mean decisions like today’s announcement. A moratorium
on federal coal leasing effectively hands a pink slip to the thousands
of people in Wyoming and across the West employed in coal production.”

Wyoming is not the only western state impacted. Following the DOI
announcement, – Congressman Kevin Cramer (R-ND) released this statement:
“These proposed rules are an attempt by this administration to shut down
the industry as they pursue their War on Coal. There are North Dakota
lease applications under review by the Bureau of Land Management and as
a result of today’s announced pause of the leasing program they may not
be approved. With approximately 15% of the coal in North Dakota
classified as federal, making the federal coal program more restrictive
will be very expensive and lead to job loss in coal country. To mine
around federal coal is very expensive and could ultimately make a mine
economically unfeasible.”

While the moratorium gives “a powerful tailwind to the industry’s
downward trajectory,” as WyoFile’s editor-in-chief Dustin Bleizeffer
calls it, the anti-fossil-fuel crowd—including billionaire hedge fund
manager Tom Steyer—“cheered the move.” Senator Ed Markey (D-MA) has
introduced legislation that would halt coal leasing on public lands
altogether.

castroIn the Administration’s multi-front assault, no skirmish is too
small; no agency is too far removed from the front lines to be involved.
Any conceivable attack can be engaged. For example, on Friday, January
22, the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights will hold a briefing “to further
its 2016 statutory report project on environmental justice.” According
to the press release, the 9:00 AM to 5:45 PM meeting, will “focus on the
civil rights implications of the placement of coal ash disposal
facilities near minority and low-income communities.” Commission
Chairman Martin R. Castro explained: “We intend to shine a light on the
civil rights implications of toxic coal ash, as well as other
environmental conditions, on communities most in need of protection.”

Coal ash is frequently recycled and is an important component in
concrete, brick, and dry wall. Its use is encouraged by green building
advocates. In fact, concrete containing coal ash was used in the
construction of the Environmental Protection Agency’s (EPA) headquarters
in Washington, DC.

Panelists at the Civil Rights briefing include EPA’s Director of the
office of Civil Rights, Velveta Golightly Howell and Associate Director
of the Office of Environmental Justice Mustafa Ali. Additionally,
representatives from Earth Justice, Waterkeepers Alliance, and Southern
Alliance for Clean Energy will participate.

The U.S. Commission on Civil Rights is reportedly an “independent,
bipartisan agency charged with advising the President and Congress on
Civil rights matters.”

While President Obama is currently calling the shots, if Hillary Clinton
is elected the battle will intensify as her plans go further than his.

During her 2008 campaign, Clinton tried to help coal companies by
“throwing incentives at them to clean up production.” But, the
Huffington Post, addressing her $30 billion plan to aid communities
where jobs have been destroyed by the intentional assault on the coal
industry, clarifies her intent: “The new proposal heavily pushes coal
communities away from the industry that has dominated their economy for
roughly a century.”

In exchange for the economic losses coal communities will suffer through
the “green economy she envisions,” the WSJ says her “programs are a mix
of federal support to rebuild coal communities and aid to workers
affected by the shifting energy economy.”

“Hard-working, able-bodied men and women who have lost their jobs,”
however, “don’t want a handout from the very government that put them
out of work.” The Gazette-Mail posits: “Surely most would rather return
to the well-paying jobs they were forced out of.”

Mining communities aren’t fooled by the plan and see it as “nothing more
than welfare”—calling it an attempt to “buy their support.” John
Stilley, president of Amerikohl Mining in Butler, PA, quipped: “We do
not want federal money to fund training for new jobs that pay half our
current salaries.” According to Ed Yankovich, the United Mine Workers
vice president for the district covering Pennsylvania and the Northeast,
“Obama’s actions have alienated those who work in the industry from
Democrats in general.” He told Politico: “People look at these folks and
say, ‘they’ve completely abandoned us, it’s like we don’t live in
America.’ There’s a bitterness about it.”

The assault on the coal industry pleases affluent progressive funders
and then taxes all Americans for the re-education aimed at buying the
support of the workers who used to have well-paying jobs—all the while
hitting the pocketbook of those same Americans as coal-fueled power
plant closures and expensive renewables force electricity rates to
skyrocket.

And this is how Obama is intentionally killing coal.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 5:47:50 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 3:15 PM, Ted wrote:
> You're just a joke, PeePee. Sorta like Kurt.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 5:48:14 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 3:32 PM, Ted wrote:
> And it's so obvious

M.I.Wakefield

Dec 2, 2016, 5:49:23 PM12/2/16
"PaxPerPoten" wrote in message news:o1sj48$8jh$3...@dont-email.me...

> Nope...Even PBS TV has specials showing the decay and homeless in
> California. Even though we are subsidizing you bums at over $6,000/year
> per person.

California ranks 46th out of 50 for federal dependency.

https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-government/2700/

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 5:50:36 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 3:33 PM, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> Crude has to be over $60 a barrel for Bakken (North Dakota) oil to make
> sense economically ...

BULLSHIT LIE, you Goddamned MORONIC Canucklehed!

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/08/20/us-crude-oils-break-even-cost-how-low-can-it-go.html

In North Dakota's Bakken formation, the break-even cost has fallen into
the $20s in some counties, the state's Department of Mineral Resources
reported last month. Producing a barrel of oil would still be profitable
at $24 in Dunn County, down from $29 last October.

M.I.Wakefield

Dec 2, 2016, 5:56:19 PM12/2/16
"Topwater Lure" wrote in message news:o1stsm$v0n$5...@news.mixmin.net...

<TRIGGERED>

> BULLSHIT LIE, you Goddamned MORONIC Canucklehed!

You poor, little, special, snowflake

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 6:05:40 PM12/2/16
And THIS is what they're going to get, you mordantly trollish
Canuckleheadwd trash!

Now FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN GROUPS, HOSER!

First-Post

Dec 2, 2016, 6:21:00 PM12/2/16
On Fri, 2 Dec 2016 17:49:23 -0500, "M.I.Wakefield" <no...@present.com>
wrote:
Good. Then they can damn well keep their mouths shut when the Fed
stops giving them that tiny bit of federal funding for defying
immigration law with their sanctuary cities.

Topwater Lure

Dec 2, 2016, 7:40:44 PM12/2/16
On 12/2/2016 5:38 PM, Ted wrote:
> LOL. Exactly. I so hope they weren't bluffing when they threatened
> secession.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 2, 2016, 8:23:03 PM12/2/16
On 12/02/2016 12:48 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <flt14ctjvsl1vtnt9...@4ax.com>,
> First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:
>
>>> Because he won't attempt to ban poverty... Idiots like Obama, Hillary
>>> and you do that.
>> And their method is simply to give away more free shit.

> Our method is to start a business. Develop a product. Entice customers. Improve
> the product. Collect stock. Entice more customers. Get the attention of
> capitalists. Go public, sell some stock, and make a fortune.

You forgot to TAX it at every step.... Liberals tax it when you earn
it, invest it, and spend it.

--
That's Karma

PaxPerPoten

Dec 3, 2016, 3:19:57 AM12/3/16
On 12/2/2016 3:53 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1siv2$8jh$2...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

>>> Nope - OBOZO killed the oil leases that cost you your oil field truck
>>> driving job, you hag-faced old meth whore.
>>

>> North Dakota's fast rising oil industry now looks like a ghost
>> town-area-whatever!
>
> That's because Saudi Arabia increased production to crater prices to drive the
> new American production out of business. This is the free market without
> government regulation.

Your dead beat Daddy, Obama canceled leases and stopped exploration that
would have kept the Saudi's low. Fracking is not necessary when we can
drill on public lands.. That Black bastard wants America gutted..So he
cancelled and blocked all leases on America's public land. He also used
the Monuments act to seize of 250 million acres to do the same thing
too. The Oregon standoff was an Obama thing to cover the Uranium sale to
Russia by his criminal accomplices..the Klinton Kartel.

PaxPerPoten

Dec 3, 2016, 3:23:30 AM12/3/16
On 12/2/2016 4:07 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> In article <o1sisn$8jh$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
>
>> Don't you think that a arrogant President using executive orders to
>> destroy their life's work isn't way beyond hypocritical. 100 years ago
>> we would have lynched him and his entire cabal. Along with fellow
>> travelers like you.
>
> Moody's warns that "persistently low natural gas prices" have placed several
> coal and nuclear power plants at risk of closure, with merchant generators
> scrambling to cut costs.

At $9.00 a ton in America... You are as usual full of shit! Is that why
Obama and the Klintons have captured the overseas Coal market?

PaxPerPoten

Dec 3, 2016, 3:28:09 AM12/3/16
You seem to forget the "Political Plum Contracts" that keep that state
alive. Without them shitheads like you would starve to death as you
cannot compete with the migrant field workers. You sure couldn't do farm
work here either as it is well above your Technical education and
ability. What about that roughly one $trillion debt load?

tRudy Crayola

Dec 3, 2016, 3:30:57 AM12/3/16
On 12/2/2016 6:38 PM, Ted wrote:
> First-Post <ProgressivesW...@invalid.org> wrote:
> LOL. Exactly. I so hope they weren't bluffing when they threatened
> secession.

I understand China is bidding on it, but they want the deadbeat bums
cleared out first.

--
Rudy's Nut & Fruit farm- Sacramento

PaxPerPoten

Dec 3, 2016, 3:34:15 AM12/3/16

>>> You never have any idea what any smart person is talking about, Poxed
>>> PeePee.
>>
>> Could be...
>
> It's a certainty. You're stupid, and you can't understand smart people.

Get a smart person to post and we will see. Until then Jonathon
Ball..You can kiss my hairy Canary! Are you and your alter ego Ted still
69ing each other?

Siri Cruise

Dec 3, 2016, 4:20:17 AM12/3/16
In article <o1tvk8$uus$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> On 12/2/2016 4:49 PM, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> > "PaxPerPoten" wrote in message news:o1sj48$8jh$3...@dont-email.me...
> >
> >> Nope...Even PBS TV has specials showing the decay and homeless in
> >> California. Even though we are subsidizing you bums at over
> >> $6,000/year per person.
> >
> > California ranks 46th out of 50 for federal dependency.
> >
> > https://wallethub.com/edu/states-most-least-dependent-on-the-federal-governm
> > ent/2700/
>
> You seem to forget the "Political Plum Contracts" that keep that state

A business which sells what the customer wants make a profit. Even when the
customer is the government. The only type of contract you can complain about is
defence spending for expensive toys the DoD doesn't want or need.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/04/28/army-says-no-to-more-tanks-but-congres
s-insists.html

Why are the tank dollars still flowing? Politics.

Keeping the Abrams production line rolling protects businesses
and good paying jobs in congressional districts where the tank's
many suppliers are located.

If there's a home of the Abrams, it's politically important Ohio.

Ooops. Not California.

Another big chunk goes to military pay. Small, unimportant places like Camp
Pendleton and Edwards AFB.

Siri Cruise

Dec 3, 2016, 4:26:01 AM12/3/16
In article <o1tvbi$tf6$2...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> On 12/2/2016 4:07 PM, Siri Cruise wrote:
> > In article <o1sisn$8jh$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:
> >
> >> Don't you think that a arrogant President using executive orders to
> >> destroy their life's work isn't way beyond hypocritical. 100 years ago
> >> we would have lynched him and his entire cabal. Along with fellow
> >> travelers like you.
> >
> > Moody's warns that "persistently low natural gas prices" have placed several
> > coal and nuclear power plants at risk of closure, with merchant generators
> > scrambling to cut costs.
>
> At $9.00 a ton in America... You are as usual full of shit! Is that why
> Obama and the Klintons have captured the overseas Coal market?

Moodys included the selling price per joule, which create a common measure that
normalises energy density, whether sold by weight or volume, et cetera. Natural
gas is cheaper. The market has spoken.

Siri Cruise

Dec 3, 2016, 4:31:46 AM12/3/16
In article <o1tv4s$tf6$1...@dont-email.me>, PaxPerPoten <P...@USA.org> wrote:

> Your dead beat Daddy, Obama canceled leases and stopped exploration that
> would have kept the Saudi's low. Fracking is not necessary when we can
> drill on public lands..

Public lands belong to, well, the public. The government manages them on behalf
of all the people not just a few that want to drill in Bambi's birthplace or
those that want to level mountains and pollute rivers.

Not to worry. Californians will continue to pay to keep California clean while
out east is smotherred in oil spills and coal ash under Drumpf. Everybody gets
what they want and deserve.

> That Black bastard wants America gutted..So he

Don't fret. You've already outted yourself as a neo-nazi racist.

Siri Cruise

Dec 3, 2016, 4:43:04 AM12/3/16
In article <o1tvpg$uus$2...@dont-email.me>, tRudy Crayola <Me...@anphetamine.net>
wrote:

> > LOL. Exactly. I so hope they weren't bluffing when they threatened
> > secession.
>

> I understand China is bidding on it, but they want the deadbeat bums
> cleared out first.

California GDP $2,424,033M
China GDP $6,567,341M

Sounds more like a merger.

Mississippi GDP $ 106,880M
Montana GDP $ 45,799M
Idaho GDP $ 65,202M

Then UCC can go on acquistions for cheap captive labour and someone else's
backyard for polluting industry.

M.I.Wakefield

Dec 3, 2016, 9:29:48 AM12/3/16
"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in message news:V7p0A.19032$gd1....@fx01.iad...
Which taxes are you unhappy with? The ones that paved the road and
developed the land where you put your plant? Or educated your workers? Or
kept you and the country safe?

Or the ones that subsidized your competition, and forced you into
bankruptcy?

Siri Cruise

Dec 3, 2016, 10:42:06 AM12/3/16
In article <o1ukqc$vdt$1...@dont-email.me>, "M.I.Wakefield" <no...@present.com>
wrote:
In California you are taxed without representation. Taxes are subject to direct
vote.

Beam Me Up Scotty

Dec 3, 2016, 10:44:06 AM12/3/16
On 12/03/2016 09:29 AM, M.I.Wakefield wrote:
> "Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in message news:V7p0A.19032$gd1....@fx01.iad...
>
>> On 12/02/2016 12:48 AM, Siri Cruise wrote:
>
>> > Our method is to start a business. Develop a product. Entice
>> customers. > Improve
>> > the product. Collect stock. Entice more customers. Get the attention of
>> > capitalists. Go public, sell some stock, and make a fortune.
>
>> You forgot to TAX it at every step.... Liberals tax it when you earn
>> it, invest it, and spend it.
>
> Which taxes are you unhappy with? The ones that paved the road and
> developed the land where you put your plant? Or educated your workers?
> Or kept you and the country safe?

You can use the roads and you can hire the educated to be workers...
You can't get any value from redistribution of wealth, giving money to
individuals or States to redistribute it is unconstitutional.

> Or the ones that subsidized your competition, and forced you into
> bankruptcy?

The ones used to redistribute peoples wealth.... also the
unconstitutional ones like Federal education tax money which is
unconstitutional since congress has no power to make any laws on
education. The power to tax is NOT an unlimited power to violate the
constitution and even if they could tax there is still no power to write
any laws on education which also includes appropriations laws used to
spend that money. All Federal money spent on education is fraud. The
government needed an amendment to the constitution to make laws on
education. But like religion is was up to the people and the States to
fund and make laws on education.

So while Liberal courts think they can tax and spend for schools on a
Federal level they can't, and they also can't spend any money as the
CONGRESS has no power delegated that allows it to make appropriations
laws pertaining to education. NOT the building for education or the
curriculum or the transportation pertaining to the education. So
Federal money for busing children is also unconstitutional.

States might have to shut down the Public schools in some States and
rely on the private education industry, if the constitution were to be
enforced equally and correctly.

--
That's Karma

Siri Cruise

Dec 3, 2016, 10:57:01 AM12/3/16
In article <8LB0A.130587$EI2.1...@fx06.iad>,
Beam Me Up Scotty <Hillary&Ob...@shadow.gov> wrote:

> You can't get any value from redistribution of wealth, giving money to
> individuals or States to redistribute it is unconstitutional.

So what does your state pay to the feds and get back as benefits?
It is loading more messages.