I Love Watching Americans DIE in Iraq

1 view

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 6:39:52 PM11/11/04
Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

--
Triratanam sharanam gaccami
Dharmananda

http://mysite.verizon.net/res6zeam/american-buddhist/news.html

David

Nov 11, 2004, 6:51:02 PM11/11/04
FALLUJAH, Iraq - U.S. warplanes and artillery bombarded southern parts of
Fallujah where troops were trying to squeeze Sunni fighters in a smaller and
smaller cordon Thursday. The military estimated 600 insurgents had been
killed in the offensive

"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in message

~ GRIM REAPER ~

Nov 11, 2004, 6:57:53 PM11/11/04
Dharmananda wrote:

> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...

Roedy Green

Nov 11, 2004, 7:02:53 PM11/11/04
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 18:39:52 -0500, "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote
or quoted :

>Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

This is not quite fair. Those soldiers went off to Iraq believing they
were going to protect America from a nuclear attack. That was a noble
cause. Bush has refused to let them come home once his true agenda
was revealed.

By the Nuremberg principles however, the soldiers are responsible for
all the war crimes they commit, even under orders from Bush.

Putting someone in hell for a year would try even a saint. We should
not less quick to judge the soldiers and more quick to judge the
chickenhawks who ordered up the atrocities.

see http://mindprod.com/election.html for how Bush stole the 2004
election and ended the great American experiment in democracy.
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.

David

Nov 11, 2004, 7:03:28 PM11/11/04
They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
soon!

"~ GRIM REAPER ~" <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote in message

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:08:37 PM11/11/04

A repug sicko had nothing better to do with his life than to forge the name
Dharmananda for the purpose of forging:

<the usual stupid Repug lies>

Christians_Exposed

Nov 11, 2004, 7:08:26 PM11/11/04
Doesn't sound like much of a buddhist position to me.

--
The Religious Right is neither.

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:13:59 PM11/11/04
David wrote:

> FALLUJAH, Iraq - U.S. warplanes and artillery bombarded southern parts of
> Fallujah where troops were trying to squeeze Sunni fighters in a smaller
> and smaller cordon Thursday. The military estimated 600 insurgents had
> been killed in the offensive
>

> A Repug lying coward forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in
message
> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews...to spew:

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:16:15 PM11/11/04
~ GRIM REAPER ~ wrote:

> A drooling neotard slimebeg forged the name "Dharmananda" to spew:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>

> That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...

Robert Sveinson

Nov 11, 2004, 7:17:10 PM11/11/04

"David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote in message

> FALLUJAH, Iraq - U.S. warplanes and artillery bombarded southern parts of
> Fallujah where troops were trying to squeeze Sunni fighters in a smaller
and
> smaller cordon Thursday. The military estimated 600 insurgents had been
> killed in the offensive

USSA definition of "insurgent"!!

DEAD, DARK SKINNED, not amerikan, women and children!!

Bravo heroes!!!!

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:20:12 PM11/11/04

The guy isn't a Buddhist. He's a Repug forger. He can't stand facts or the
light of day, so he hides behind my name. Like most Neotards, he's both
stupid and disgusting.

Christians_Exposed wrote:

> Doesn't sound like much of a buddhist position to me.
>
> --
> The Religious Right is neither.

> A Repug slime-bot forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in message
> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews... to spew

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 7:25:10 PM11/11/04
~ GRIM REAPER ~ wrote:

>The usual braindead Neotard forger affected the name "Dharmananda" to spew:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>

> That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...

It's sad, and it's not their fault. But it's not true that more have to
die. What's true is that they will continue to die until America stops
attacking.

Robert Sveinson

Nov 11, 2004, 7:27:13 PM11/11/04

> They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
> soon!

One or two at a time in wooden boxes!!!

god help amerika!!!

David

Nov 11, 2004, 7:38:28 PM11/11/04
Wrong, they are the people that want your dead beat ass dead fool!

"Robert Sveinson" <rsve...@mts.net> wrote in message

David

Nov 11, 2004, 7:40:49 PM11/11/04
Since you are so very unhappy with the USA move to France, they like your
kind there <G> And it is spelled America fool! Now go crawl back in your
cave.

"Robert Sveinson" <rsve...@mts.net> wrote in message

David

Nov 11, 2004, 7:42:41 PM11/11/04
It's called freedom, something that most Americans care about.

"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in message

Christians_Exposed

Nov 11, 2004, 7:51:13 PM11/11/04

> The guy isn't a Buddhist. He's a Repug forger. He can't stand facts or
the
> light of day, so he hides behind my name. Like most Neotards, he's both
> stupid and disgusting.

Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that if he is going to be
claiming to be a Buddhist and then make those kinds of statement he needs to
seriously be taken to task.

Although I did see a story in passing the other day about some Buddhists
somewhere attacking a group of people which is just unheard of. Pent up
anger and fear seem to be boiling to the surface not just in this country
but all over the world.

Are we all falling into madness at the same time?

Robert Sveinson

Nov 11, 2004, 8:03:35 PM11/11/04

> Since you are so very unhappy with the USA move to France, they like your
> kind there <G> And it is spelled America fool! Now go crawl back in your
> cave.

No I meant the USSA!!!!!

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 8:12:36 PM11/11/04
Christians_Exposed wrote:

> --
> The Religious Right is neither.

>> The guy isn't a Buddhist. He's a Repug forger. He can't stand facts or
> the
>> light of day, so he hides behind my name. Like most Neotards, he's both
>> stupid and disgusting.
>
> Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that if he is going to be
> claiming to be a Buddhist and then make those kinds of statement he needs
> to seriously be taken to task.

He has been, on numerous occasions by many people. This is probably a she,
i.e., the person that used to post as "Sinclair Grewpe", who is psychotic.
She's using a number of proxies, and her NSP doesn't respond to abuse
complaints.

> Although I did see a story in passing the other day about some Buddhists
> somewhere attacking a group of people which is just unheard of. Pent up
> anger and fear seem to be boiling to the surface not just in this country
> but all over the world.

The Buddhist fundamentalists of Thailand are currently slaughtering the
Hindu Tamil minority of their country. Of course, according to them,
everything wrong with Thailand is the fault of this minority group. These
Thai Sinhalese buddhists are currently acting exactly like the American
Neotard extremists in Iraq.

> Are we all falling into madness at the same time?

No. But all the extremists everywhere are trotting out their psychotic
garbage at the same time. They do this for the prupose of being purified
of it, either by the dreadful karmic results that they so create, or
through the opposition and criticism that they encounter in the process.
It is a service to such people to criticize and oppose them. Ignoring them
is of no value at all. That just makes them worse.

John Sefton

Nov 11, 2004, 8:57:14 PM11/11/04

"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in message

You don't sound much like a Buddhist to me...

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 9:09:02 PM11/11/04
John Sefton wrote:

> A Repug tool forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net>in message
> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews...to spew:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>

> You don't sound much like a Buddhist to me...

It isn't a Buddhist. It's the usual Neotard slime-bot, doing her usual sick
thing.

BigBushMandate

Nov 11, 2004, 9:29:57 PM11/11/04

"John Sefton" <js...@removethis.ihug.com.au> wrote in message

*us*

Nov 11, 2004, 9:38:59 PM11/11/04
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:49 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:

>... fool! ...

Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.

*us*

Nov 11, 2004, 9:39:48 PM11/11/04
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:42:41 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:

>It's called freedom ...

What Iraq is enduring because of Bush is not freedom.

For that matter, Bush is reducing it in the USA, too.

Ken

Nov 11, 2004, 10:00:07 PM11/11/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:ji88p01n3voigf8b4...@4ax.com...

Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush, exactly?

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 10:08:49 PM11/11/04
BigBushMandate wrote:

> "John Sefton" <js...@removethis.ihug.com.au> wrote in message
>>

>> A Repug slimeball forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in message
>> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews...to spew:

>>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>>

>> You don't sound much like a Buddhist to me...

And you probably have already read the thread, slimetard. And you probably
don't care what the truth really is, because you're a Neotard, and you
prefer lies. The truth embarrasses you, because it's been so long since
you've encountered it, that you don't know how to act. So you just
automatically add on to the slime pile, because it's all you know, and
because that's the preferred mode of behavior where you come from. The
thicker the slime, the more comfortable you are.

Did it ever occur to you that every single stroke of this behavior is
despicable, and beneath human norms for civil discussion?

It wasn't a Buddhist. It was one of your sick Neotard buddies getting
herself off by drooling slime, because that's all she's good for.

Oh, and hey, how does it feel to be STUPID?

casual

Nov 11, 2004, 10:28:35 PM11/11/04
"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in

> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

Nope, not great. Get a life you idiot. The Americans which are over there
are only doing the job Bush gave them. Be up set with the Bush
administration, not the soldiers. Living in ignorance will get you no where
quick.

*us*

Nov 11, 2004, 10:31:00 PM11/11/04

US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.

Liberals HATE.America-!.

Nov 11, 2004, 9:56:51 PM11/11/04

"Christians_Exposed" <Christian...@hushmail.com> wrote in message

> Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that if he is going to be
> claiming to be a Buddhist and then make those kinds of statement he needs
> seriously be taken to task.
>
> Although I did see a story in passing the other day about some Buddhists
> somewhere attacking a group of people which is just unheard of.

Right, they just call people "retards" and "slimebots." That's the Buddhist
way.

--
"Liberals hate America, they hate 'flag-wavers', they hate abortion
opponents, they hate all religions except Islam (post 9/11). Even

Ken

Nov 11, 2004, 10:36:11 PM11/11/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:gib8p05irb60t6rda...@4ax.com...

Which US citizens, exactly?

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 11:02:56 PM11/11/04
casual wrote:

> the usual Neotard tool forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in
> news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews to spew:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>
> Nope, not great. Get a life you idiot. The Americans which are over there
> are only doing the job Bush gave them. Be up set with the Bush
> administration, not the soldiers. Living in ignorance will get you no
> where quick.

Read the thread before you make an idiot of yourself next time. this isn't
what anybody thinks or feels. It is a Repug forging my name to drool
slime, because that's all whe knows how to do.

Dharmananda

Nov 11, 2004, 11:09:55 PM11/11/04
Liberals HATE.America-!. wrote:

> "Christians_Exposed" <Christian...@hushmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Thanks for the clarification. I was thinking that if he is going to be
>> claiming to be a Buddhist and then make those kinds of statement he needs
>> seriously be taken to task.
>>
>> Although I did see a story in passing the other day about some Buddhists
>> somewhere attacking a group of people which is just unheard of.
>
> Right, they just call people "retards" and "slimebots." That's the
> Buddhist way.

I never called anyone a retard. How primitive! You inbsult my
intelligence. I limit myself to slimetard, Neotard, Repug, drooltard,
idiot, cretin, rightard, and such honorifics. And I apply them only to
those who have earned the right to bear these dignified titles.

You yourself are in no position to criticize anyone for this or any other
kind of terminology at all. You are the distilled essence of a drooling
rightard, of the hideously ignorant sort who insults its audience with it's
very name, before it writes a single word.

You're disgusting. Grow up. And go away. You have nothing to add to an
intelligent discussion. You've demonstrated that five million times.

Chance Hopkins

Nov 12, 2004, 12:00:19 AM11/12/04

"Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote in message

Well none that are in grade school. You're friends are safe.

*us*

Nov 12, 2004, 7:23:12 AM11/12/04

>Well none that are in grade school. Your friends are safe.

Ha! Good one.

http://www.progressive.org/feb04/hen0204.html

*us*

Nov 12, 2004, 7:23:12 AM11/12/04
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 03:00:07 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

><* US *> wrote in message news:ji88p01n3voigf8b4...@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:42:41 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:
>> >It's called freedom ...
>>
>> What Iraq is enduring because of Bush is not freedom.
>>
>> For that matter, Bush is reducing it in the USA, too.
>
>Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush, exactly?

US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.

Those who keep up with the news know this.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0407c.asp

casual

Nov 12, 2004, 8:01:46 AM11/12/04

> casual wrote:
>
>> the usual Neotard tool forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net>
>> in news:1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews to spew:
>>
>>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>
>> Nope, not great. Get a life you idiot. The Americans which are over
>> there are only doing the job Bush gave them. Be up set with the Bush
>> administration, not the soldiers. Living in ignorance will get you no
>> where quick.
>
> Read the thread before you make an idiot of yourself next time. this
> isn't what anybody thinks or feels. It is a Repug forging my name to
> drool slime, because that's all whe knows how to do.

I don't have to read a whole thread to know that the first statement was
idiotic. I'm sorry that someone forged your name. I wasn't calling you an
idiot, just that statement. It wouldn't have mattered who said it. Honestly
it was nothing against you.

Ken

Nov 12, 2004, 8:46:36 AM11/12/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:3899p0h2s5lptjf0e...@4ax.com...

You have come to the fight unarmed. Leave now before I am forced to hurt you.

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 10:08:40 AM11/12/04

"David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote in message

> Since you are so very unhappy with the USA move to France, they like your
> kind there <G> And it is spelled America fool! Now go crawl back in your
> cave.

I spell it "AmeriKa" because it "sucKs."

Jeffrey Turner

Nov 12, 2004, 10:56:30 AM11/12/04
David wrote:
> "~ GRIM REAPER ~" <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote:

>>Dharmananda wrote:
>>

>>>Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>

>>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...

> They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
> soon!

You mean Iraq will be a free country after they expel the
American military occupation.

--Jeff

--
It is only those who have neither
fired a shot nor heard the shrieks

Egotism is the anesthetic that dulls
the pain of stupidity.
--Frank William Leahy

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 11:16:44 AM11/12/04

"Jeffrey Turner" <jtu...@localnet.com> wrote in message

> David wrote:

>>>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>
>> They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
>> soon!
>
> You mean Iraq will be a free country after they expel the
> American military occupation.

And put Saddam back in his rightful place of power!! Bush needs to be
prosecuted by an Iraqi court for his crimes!

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 1:39:51 PM11/12/04
a real Neotard drooler forged the name *Dharmananda* to spwe:

> "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote in message

<the usual witless slime>

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 1:43:01 PM11/12/04
Dharmananda wrote:

> "Jeffrey Turner" <jtu...@localnet.com> wrote in message
>> David wrote:

>>> They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
>>> soon!
>>
>> You mean Iraq will be a free country after they expel the
>> American military occupation.
>

> <the usual Neotard bot-drool>

~ GRIM REAPER ~

Nov 12, 2004, 1:48:53 PM11/12/04
Jim Austin wrote:

> ~ GRIM REAPER ~ <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote:
>

>>Dharmananda wrote:
>>

>>>Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>

>>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>

> Yes. Time to strap dynamite onto children to kill more Americans.

Of the 100,000+ people (and counting) Bush murdered for oil so far,
40,000 were kids. Too bad they weren't strapped with explosives
to take out some bloodthirsty yanks before they met their inevitable
slaughter.

If the enemy is going to kill you
take some of them with you...

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 2:01:31 PM11/12/04
Jim Austin wrote:

> ~ GRIM REAPER ~ <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote:

>> The usual Neotard drooler forged the name *Dharmananda* to spew:

>> > Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>>

>> That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>
> Yes. Time to strap dynamite onto children to kill more Americans.

That's rude. The drooling idiocy of your cohorts is no excuse for your own.

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 2:05:42 PM11/12/04
~ GRIM REAPER ~ wrote:

> Jim Austin wrote:
>
>> ~ GRIM REAPER ~ <KARMA@DEATH_SOUP.COM> wrote:
>>

>>> The duty Neotard slimebag forged the name *Dharmananda* to spew:

>>>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>>

>> Yes. Time to strap dynamite onto children to kill more Americans.
>

> Of the 100,000+ people (and counting) Bush murdered for oil so far,
> 40,000 were kids. Too bad they weren't strapped with explosives
> to take out some bloodthirsty yanks before they met their inevitable
> slaughter.
>
> If the enemy is going to kill you
> take some of them with you...

Don't try to confuse them with facts. They're livin' in a faith-based
world. They don't care what actually happened as long as they can lie
about it. But, finally, you can't lie over body bags. It's been tried
before.

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 2:08:46 PM11/12/04
JJ wrote:

<the usual Neotard slime-stream. How do such people live with the filth of
their own minds?>

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 2:32:02 PM11/12/04
Ashland Henderson wrote:

>The usual Repug sloime-bot forged the name "Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> in
message
> news:<1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews>...to spew

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>

> Well speaking as a long time liberal, a veteran, and an American, I'd
> have to say that you are a loser, an idiot, and one of the few people
> I've ever plonked.

Good riddance. What's the point of being read by a jerk who can't even read
the thread?

cLIeNUX user

Nov 12, 2004, 3:45:54 PM11/12/04
humb...@smart.net

>JJ wrote:
>
><the usual Neotard slime-stream. How do such people live with the filth of
>their own minds?>

Oh you don't MEAN it! Uncouthitude. The very IDEA!

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 6:00:24 PM11/12/04
cLIeNUX user wrote:

> humb...@smart.net
>>JJ wrote:
>>
>><the usual Neotard slime-stream. How do such people live with the filth
>>of their own minds?>
>>

> Oh you don't MEAN it! Uncouthitude. The very IDEA!

Movin' right along, just adding to the beauty, grandeur, suavesque and
utility of mah peerles mother tongue.

You have a nice day.

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 6:03:51 PM11/12/04
Laura Bush murdered her boy friend wrote:

> The ususal Repug slimebag crawled out of its waterlogged and
roach-infested spider hole long enough to forge the name "Dharmananda"
<N...@neph.net>in message
> news:<1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews>..., and spewed:

>> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!
>

> Those aren't americans. No american would murder innocent people just
> so republicans have enough gas for their SUVs.

10-4 good buddy. You may come on bye.

Message has been deleted

*us*

Nov 12, 2004, 7:11:44 PM11/12/04
"Federal judge rules part of Patriot Act unconstitutional"

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/27/patriot.act/

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:46:36 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>...have come to the fight unarmed...

You poor thing. You can't even defend yourself, much less your country.

Harry Grogan

Nov 12, 2004, 7:38:05 PM11/12/04
"Dharmananda" <N...@neph.net> wrote in message news:<1100216739.EQuCPUhj+hnlix0zFk2cbg@teranews>...

> Isn't this great?? 3 more American murdering thugs bite the dust!

And I love terrorist scumbags being slaughtered by the
thousands!!Warms the cockles of my heart!!

Harry Grogan

Nov 12, 2004, 7:38:50 PM11/12/04
* US * wrote in message news:<ug88p0h5efiocv2bg...@4ax.com>...
> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:49 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:
>
> >... fool! ...
>
> Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.

YUP!!!

Dharmananda

Nov 12, 2004, 8:16:34 PM11/12/04
Harry Grogan wrote:

I get it. You're sick.

*us*

Nov 12, 2004, 10:00:30 PM11/12/04
On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:40:49 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:

>... fool! ...

Of course you are: you believe Iraq was a threat to you.

It wasn't.

Bush, however, is harming you right now.

Jim Austin

Nov 12, 2004, 10:36:53 PM11/12/04
Jeffrey Turner wrote:

> David wrote:

> >>That's not enough. More have to die to bring them back home...
>
> > They will be coming home when Iraq is a free country, hope that will be
> > soon!
>
> You mean Iraq will be a free country after they expel the
> American military occupation.

Turner yearns for the sort of freedom Iraq had before America's occupation.

cLIeNUX user

Nov 12, 2004, 10:49:26 PM11/12/04
humb...@smart.net

>cLIeNUX user wrote:
>
>> humb...@smart.net
>>>JJ wrote:
>>>
>>><the usual Neotard slime-stream. How do such people live with the filth
>>>of their own minds?>
>>>

>> Oh you don't MEAN it! Uncouthitude. The very IDEA!
>>

>Movin' right along, just adding to the beauty, grandeur, suavesque and
>utility of mah peerles mother tongue.
>
>You have a nice day.

You have been approved for admission to the bootieplasm. Remove all sharp
objects from your personism.

--

Rick (Richard Allen) Hohensee
write-in candidate, President of the United States of America

Ken

Nov 12, 2004, 10:49:30 PM11/12/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:24kap0187uvkgm27b...@4ax.com...

> "
>
> On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:46:36 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:
>
> >...have come to the fight unarmed...
>
> You poor thing. You can't even defend yourself, much less your country.

I visited the site in question and could find nothing that I find even mildly frightening.
There is nothing there that indicates that I, as a law abiding US citizen, have to
worry about as long as I stay within the lawful bounds of society. Furthermore,
I saw nothing there that threatens my liberty, my freedom or infringes upon the
privileges granted to me as a law abiding citizen and the benefits derived therein.
I also know for a fact that your allegations are politically motivated rather than
being anything that constitutes a real threat. Nice try but I am through playing
with you. If you bother me again I will be forced to hunt you down and to tattoo
a large picture of George W. Bush onto your forehead.

Liberals,HATE.America!,

Nov 13, 2004, 8:18:36 AM11/13/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:s8kap0pn2no42tiki...@4ax.com...

Those who wear tinfoil hats know this.

--
"Liberals hate America, they hate 'flag-wavers', they hate abortion
opponents, they hate all religions except Islam (post 9/11). Even
terrorists don't hate America like liberals do." - Ann Coulter

Liberals,HATE.America!,

Nov 13, 2004, 8:18:33 AM11/13/04

<* US *> wrote in message news:gib8p05irb60t6rda...@4ax.com...

>>Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush,
>>exactly?
>
> US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.

He asked how many freedoms have YOU lost. Answer: NONE.

*us*

Nov 13, 2004, 10:20:56 AM11/13/04
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:49:30 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>... could find nothing ...

You can find nothing wrong with Bush slaughtering
over a hundred thousand innocent Iraqi civilians, so
your ability to find anything is quite suspect at best.

"Federal judge rules part of Patriot Act unconstitutional"

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/27/patriot.act/

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:46:36 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>...have come to the fight unarmed...

You poor thing. You can't even defend yourself, much less your country.

Ken

Nov 13, 2004, 10:20:52 AM11/13/04

"Liberals,HATE.America!," <FOURMOURY...@GOP-VICTORY.FUCK.LIBERALLOSERS.08.COM> wrote in message

> <* US *> wrote in message news:gib8p05irb60t6rda...@4ax.com...
>

> >>Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush,
> >>exactly?
> >
> > US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.
>
> He asked how many freedoms have YOU lost. Answer: NONE.

I should have made the question multiple choice.

Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush, exactly?

a.) None
b.) I can't think of any
c.) I don't know
d.) All of the above

*us*

Nov 13, 2004, 5:35:19 PM11/13/04
On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 15:20:52 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>I should have ...

You should have read the answer rather than chickening out,
but you're not expected to do much besides run and hide.

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 03:49:30 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>... could find nothing ...

You can find nothing wrong with Bush slaughtering
over a hundred thousand innocent Iraqi civilians, so
your ability to find anything is quite suspect at best.

"Federal judge rules part of Patriot Act unconstitutional"

http://www.cnn.com/2004/LAW/01/27/patriot.act/

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:46:36 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

>...have come to the fight unarmed...

You poor thing. You can't even defend yourself, much less your country.

On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 03:00:07 GMT, "Ken" <k...@ken.ken> wrote:

><* US *> wrote in message news:ji88p01n3voigf8b4...@4ax.com...
>> On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:42:41 -0500, "David" <Safe...@Say.net> wrote:
>> >It's called freedom ...
>>
>> What Iraq is enduring because of Bush is not freedom.
>>
>> For that matter, Bush is reducing it in the USA, too.
>

>Which of your constitutional freedoms have you lost because of Bush, exactly?

US citizens have been investigated and detained without due process.

Those who keep up with the news know this.

http://www.fff.org/freedom/fd0407c.asp

Jeffrey Turner

Nov 14, 2004, 7:50:34 AM11/14/04

I yearn for the sort of freedom America had before the Bush
Administration. Spending $200 billion to install a puppet
government, complete with martial law, in Iraq is not worth it.
There is no freedom and democracy in Iraq.

--Jeff

--
It is only those who have neither
fired a shot nor heard the shrieks