-- PHANEOGRAM: A Culture of Taoist Heritage Abandonment by Asians Who Then Prostitute Themselves to Christianity as an Institutional Prerogative to Prejudice Against Europeans

dolf

Aug 17, 2016, 2:32:14 PM8/17/16
-- PHANEOGRAM: A Culture of Taoist Heritage Abandonment by Asians Who
Then Prostitute Themselves to Christianity as an Institutional
Prerogative to Prejudice Against Europeans

PHANES: (Greek mythology): uroboric [a circular symbol depicting a
snake, or less commonly a dragon, swallowing its tail, as an emblem of
wholeness or infinity] male-female deity of light and goodness, whose
name means 'to bring light' or 'to shine'; a first-born god of light who
emerges from a void or a watery abyss and gives *birth* *to* *the*
*universe*

GRAMMA: 'thing written, letter of the alphabet'

(c) 2016 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 15 May, 2016

Bob (Athiest) Officer: "I deny any existence of any god. There is no
reasonable cause for the existence of any god. I deny the need for any
form of theism.

Actually I might go one step more and declare all religions as a mental
aberration and require a form of treatment of the individual and
punishment of those abusers which hide behind the cover of religion.

Let them practice and believe what they want unless they try to impose
it on all or they hurt others or they try to effect our secular society.
Applies to homosexuality, football team support etc..."

dolf : "Consider then a food manufacturing company such as Sanatorium
(Australian Health & Nutrition Association Limited) ABN 63 096 452 872
and a Trademark of Australasian Conference Association Limited

Otherwise known as the Seventh day Adventist Church (Australasian Division)

They manufacture products such as Weetbix breakfast cereal, SoGood soya
milk and Up&Go breakfast drink.

They widely advertise and sponsor sporting individuals/campaigns which
operate on Saturday, as the day they consider so holy that they would
not themselves engage in any such sporting activities on that day.

Do they pay any tax as an enterprise of a religious institution?

And they are only exoteric as the basis of religious belief and hence
have no concept of any esoteric basis for rejecting their prejudices
against membership of gay/lesbians and same sex marriage.

In fact they threatened a gay friend of mine--that they would call the
police and have him forcibly removed if he should consider church
attendance as a gay man."

I'll talk about this further and in doing so I am not being racially
prejudiced against any individual but I raise the fact that they as a
people have no authenticity and connectedness to their own culture as
Daoist heritage and yet on the basis of an investiture as a prerogative
of an Institutional religious belief (a prostituted belief) they have
entitlement within this country to discriminate against the self
identify and the autonomy of an enlightened European mind which had an
enfranchisement as a culture of Jewish-Christian belief long before
their Asian culture did.

For a reference:

-
http://m.theage.com.au/victoria/school-closed-over-gay-message-20120430-1xv50.html

-
http://freethinker.co.uk/2012/05/01/fear-and-loathing-at-melbournes-seventh-day-adventist-church/

Now I am going to give them some sorrow and torment to their souls.

In that, I made two posts on Mother's Day dated Sunday 8 May, 2016 which
were titled:

- IT'S TIME CARDINAL GEORGE PELL PUBLICLY REPENTED FOR HIS MULTIPLE ACTS
OF TREASON AGAINST AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS
-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=457222631138245&id=100005515364934

- THE COURSE (ie. (figuratively) a circuit of physical effects; Trochos
[Greek]) of NATURE (ie. (figuratively) nature:—generation, natural;
genesis [Greek])
-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=457222917804883&id=100005515364934

The second document provided some DAOist compatible references on the
Christian metaphysical and theoretical (figurative) belief with the
concept known as the COURSE OF NATURE which also related to the first,
namely:

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 6, nous: 32 [Super: #348 / #54 -
Culturing Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance; Tetra:
45 - Greatness, Ego: #351 / #32 - Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness;
I-Ching: H44 - Coming On; Tetra: 43 - Encounters]

I quote now from section #32 of Richard John Lynn's translation and
commentary related to the Chinese Classic on the Way of Virtue known as
Tao Te Ching:

"The Dao in it's constancy is 'nameless'. Although the uncarved block is
small, none under Heaven can make it his servitor (ie. A person who
serves or attends on a social superior) but, if any lord or prince could
hold onto it, the myriad folk would submit spontaneously.

COMMENTARY: The Dao is formless, not attached to anything, and is in its
constancy cannot be named, so we use 'nameless' to refer to its
constancy. Thus the text says, "The Dao in its constancy is 'nameless'."

The uncarved block as such has nothingness for heart/mind, and this too
is nameless. Therefore, if one would attain the Dao, nothing is better
than holding on to the uncarved block.

One who is wise may accordingly become a capable minister, one who is
brave may accordingly be used in a military capacity; one who is clever
may be assigned bureaucratic duties; one who is strong may accordingly
be charged with heavy responsibilities. But the uncarved block as such,
all muddled together, has no such predilection and almost totally lacks
existence. Thus the text say, 'none ... can make it his servitor.'

If one embraces the uncarved block, engages in no conscious effort,
neither lets his authenticity be hampered by things nor lets his spirit
be harmed by desire, then the people will submit to him spontaneously,
and he shall attain the Dao as a matter of course.

----

As when Heaven and Earth unite to send down sweet dew, though not one of
the people are ordered to do so, they live in harmony of their own accord.

COMMENTARY: In other words, as when Heaven and Earth unite, sweet dew,
though not sought, falls of its own accord, if I hold on to my authentic
nature, though the people are not ordered to do so, they will live in
harmony of their own accord.

----

When the cutting of it starts, names come into existence. *Once names
exist*, one should know to stop. It is by knowing to stop that danger
can be avoided.

COMMENTARY: "When the cutting of it starts" refers to when the uncarved
block begins to fragment and the sage becomes chief of officials. When
he first cuts out senior officials, he cannot help but set up names and
ranks in order to establish superiors and inferiors. Thus "when the
cutting of it [the uncarved block] starts, names come into existence".
If he lets things go beyond this, there will be contention over [issues
as small as] the point of a small knife.

Thus the text says, "Once names exist, one should know to stop."
Eventually, if the names of official appointments are used to address
people, the MOTHER [natural source/Dao] OF GOVERNMENT will be lost.

Thus "It is by knowing that it should stop that danger can be avoided."

----

As an analogy, the relationship between the Dao and all under Heaven is
similar to the way streams and tributaries [Note: the comparison to the
rivers of the Garden of Eden in Genesis 2:10-15] respond to the river
and the sea.

COMMENTARY: The relationship between streams and tributaries and the
river and the sea is such that it is not because the river and the sea
summon them but because streams and tributaries gravitate to them
without being summoned or sought. One who practices the Dao among all
under Heaven issues no orders, yet the people live in harmony of their
own accord; he does not seek the myriad folk, he obtains them as a
matter of course.

Thus the text says, "It is similar to way streams and tributaries
respond to the river and sea."

----

Now I do not claim to be a sage when it comes to an authentic
enunciation (ie. say or pronounce clearly; express (a proposition or
theory) in clear or definite terms; proclaim: a prophet enunciating the
Lord's wisdom) for the reading of the TAO TE CHING on any given day--In
fact I have much to learn and none to teach me.

But I do draw your attention to the following poignant acceptance speech
made by Waleed Aly (a practicing Islamist) in receipt of his TV Gold Logie.

The listeners were amazed by the story of "Mustafa", the Australian
actor who Aly says changed his name in order to get a job in Australian TV.

Aly told the captivated room, "Someone who is in this room--and I'm not
going to use the name they use in the industry--came up to me,
introduced themselves and said to me: 'I really hope you win. My name
is Mustafa. But I can't use that name because I won't get a job'."

There was also a wonderful dew last night within the country region
where I live.

NOW I ASK THE OBVIOUS QUESTION IN RELATION TO MY EFFORTS ABOVE as to
whether such authenticity ought to be hampered and my spirit be harmed
by the desires of others such as Asians wanting a Christian belief which
only entered into their culture and consciousness much later than the
European mind.

Who is superior and who is inferior and whom ought to submit to whom? Is
a question I would ask this bastard Johnny Wong. Even though having
moved back to Hong Kong and no longer domiciled within Australia. When
framed by the evidence above, is in my view now a perverse reflection
and disrespectful of his own cultural heritage:

BASTARD (noun):
- (archaic or derogatory) a person born of parents not married to each
other.
- (informal) an unpleasant or despicable person;
• [with adj.] Brit. a person of a specified kind;
• Brit. a difficult or awkward undertaking, situation, or device;

(adjective)
- (of a thing) no longer in its pure or original form; debased;
• (of a handwriting script or typeface) showing a mixture of different
styles. [ref: Oxford Dictionary of English, (c) 2010, 2013 by Oxford
University Press. All rights reserved.

When Melbourne's Gateway Adventist Centre's 'chief elder' Johnny Wong
discovered that a key figure at a language school for international
students operated by his church was in favour of gay marriage, and that
most of the teachers were gay and lesbian, he immediately took steps to
have the school shutdown.

That happened in mid-April 2012, and since then a very public row has
developed between Wong and the school's founder Keith Paulusse, whose
support of gay marriage even had him slanderously, in front of two
witnesses, branded as a 'paedophile' by another Seventh day Adventist
"elder" John Ketevski. Of course he was challenged on the fatuousness
(ie. silly and pointless), factiousness (ie. relating or inclined to
dissension) and factuality (ie. concerned with what is actually the case
rather than interpretations of or reactions to it; actually occurring)
of such a claim.

According to media reports, the intervention was entirely consequential
to Wong's Christianized hypocrisy as an ardently held view, that it
would otherwise give the church 'a bad name'. The retired psychologist
Paulusse, 62yo, was by this injustice immediately ostracized,
stigmatized and had very seriously questioned the validity of his
religious belief. He has thanked me for sticking up for justice. [ref:
www.freethinker.co.uk of 1 May, 2012]

IT IS NOW TIME FOR A RECOMPENSE AND A NEED FOR A PUBLIC REPENTANCE FROM
JOHNNY WONG AS HE IS A DISGRACEFUL SON OF HIS OWN CULTURE AND NOTHING
MORE THAN A PROSTITUTE OF AN AMERICAN INSTITUTIONAL RELIGIOUS
BELIEF--NEITHER OF WHICH HAS ANY RIGHT TO DICTATE TO OUR FREE THINKING
DUTCH CULTURE.

And what misery didn't these American Christian missionaries perpetuate
in Africa?

For example Seventh day Adventist pastors were involved in the Rwanda
massacre some years ago.

I refuse to speak to Jehovah's Witnesses and Mormons who come to my
door--to subject me to their perverse conduct of argument at the place
of my dwelling.

And when I say to them, that as a matter of my own substantial religious
belief, I object to their improper Institutional right under our Human
Rights Legislation to discriminate against my human freedom to hold a
religious belief which is inclusive of a self identity as an autonomous
right.

They want to tell me about the person of Jesus Christ and I tell them to
leave my door.

They have no understanding of what had been said to them and think it
righteous to then shake the dust off their feet.

But there is a recompense coming to them...

I am Keith's friend and your prejudice is equally directed to me as a
former Seventh day Adventist.

And having now stopped, to whom's soul and spirit is the danger?"

FRAUDULENT ADMINISTRATOR (newsr...@news.net / wu...@wuji.net): "dolf
crossposted into alt.philosophy.taoism"

dolf: "I did not cross post as the additional inclusion of two posts
(comprising 4 and 10 pages in length) following it were entirely
relevant to that particular newsgroup.

And that ought to have been self evident from the content of the post
which was concerned with an element #32 taken from the Tao Te Ching and
commentary.

Given that obviously initial false statement made by you as a perverse
conduct there is no need for me to be concerned with any merit as the
need to consider or reply to any further of your comments (if any at
all) because I haven't looked beyond this initial improper conduct.

Unless you show a contrition, then I may reconsider."

FRAUDULENT ADMINISTRATOR (newsr...@news.net / wu...@wuji.net): "What I
tend to think of a cross-post is any post posted to more than one
newsgroup. What you seem to mean is that the message you crossposted
into 5 newsgroups was not off-topic to Taoist Philosophy (Tao Chia).

The group, alt.religion.taoism, last I checked is not an active group. I
branched off this one, alt.philosophy.taoism, years ago when folks
wanted to talk more about the religion, aka Tao Chiao (ie. the Taoist
religion) or Daojiao, [rather] than Daojia/Tao Chia (ie. the philosophy
school of the Tao)."

TAO (noun)
- that in virtue of which all things happen or exist
- the rational basis of human conduct
- the course of life and its relation to eternal truth

CHIA (noun)
- the oldest form of Tao has little to do with gods, the afterlife, and
such matters. It is a philosophy for the here and now.

CHIAO (noun):
- a Chinese monetary unit equal to one-tenth of a yuan
- (in Taoism) religion: the popular Tao chiao, the religious and magical
aspect which became so closely intermingled with Buddhist beliefs and
practices and adopted the pantheon of popular Buddhism;
- a ceremony of *cosmic regeneration* practised by Taoist priests:
Taoist priests play an important role in the worship at these temples,
invoking in the chiao, or ritual of renewal;
- consisted of a number of rituals and traditions by which to prolong
one's life, reach spiritual insight, and come to peace with existence.
It is a very rich and complex tradition of mysticism and magical rites
that emerged during the later part of the Han Dynasty, around the
beginning of the Christian Era [ref: (c) Collins Dictionary,
HarperCollins Publishers Limited; www.taoistic.com]

dolf: "Four things I'll say to you now:

a) The Chinese Communist Party capably (ie. in a way that demonstrates
skill and aptitude; competently) asks questions about Sovereignty as the
Statehood of Roman Catholicism and the Falun Gong as religious
practices--imposing limits upon both of them.

My post indirectly deals with issues of similar importance to such
organisations: MOTHER [natural source/Dao] OF GOVERNMENT.

Don't the Chinese define themselves more particularly by the
characteristic of the HAN Dynasty?

Bravo to the Communist Party of China for having the temerity (ie.
excessive confidence or boldness; audacity) of mind to yet within this
age and time, continue to grasp those things--of which I'm largely
ignorant and have no teacher.

b) The original time/day correspondence as the contrivance to the
Section #32 reading of the DAO TE CHING used for my spacial overlay is
0910 hours and 9th August.

It was concerned with the following computed PHANEOGRAM characteristic
which is understood by Jewish, Catholic (et al Christian communities)
and Islamic belief as an ANGEL within the Celestial Hierarchy:

Nous: #32
Time: 09:10 hrs
Date: 2012.8.9
Torah: #80 #5 #30 %81 = #34
Dao: Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness
Tetra: #43 - Encounters
I-Ching: H44 - Coming On

Latin: Bonus {Redemptor God} Alt: Chabaoyah {Hide Within God} {
1. AIDS IN CONVERSIONS OF HEATHENS TO CHRISTIANITY
2. THEOLOGY & RELIGION
3. CHASTITY & MORALS
4. Sothis - The Opener of the Year with the rising of Sirius {the
Dog-Star} as the Star of Isis-Sothis on whose rising the Great Bear
cycle was founded
}

Abraham {Father of a multitude, chief of multitude}

It has no other conscious relationship with the date of Sunday 8th May,
2016 other than being spontaneously used by me for that day.

The original document with Biblical Hebrew/Greek lexicon considerations
was constructed on 9 August, 2012 and compromises some 46 pages of
analysis as lexicon associations.

A PDF URL link to that document which is on GOOGLE Drive is provided:

- https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzRmc7Bm7inddmhtSzBycU55SHM

c) There was no dew this morning; It is therefore not a regular and
daily occurrence.

d) There is provisioned by my INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER an entitlement
to post inclusively of up to 5 Groups as an imposed limit and since my
post possessed a composite and vested interest in which each of the
groups I nominated also participated, I then selected them accordingly.

Consequently it does not constitute cross-posting and I have no need nor
desire to submit to your dwarfism as an arbitrary imposition, contention
and constraint of the mind.

Accordingly, in the absence of any real contrition being evident from
you and rather you possess an attitude of narcissistic self
justification, I don't see any need to acknowledge, consider or respond
to further of your diatribe and accordingly have deleted it as being of
no consequential worth.

As characteristically you aren't a suitable person to talk to, I will
not respond to you any further."

FRAUDULENT ADMINISTRATOR (newsr...@news.net / wu...@wuji.net): "The
age of God may have been over quite some time ago. And the age of gods
appears to have ended with the Current Era.

Monotheism had its day, as paganism and animism had their daze and
knights in a previous age. The so-called Modern Age is one of science
and technology in many ways.

How old fashioned views of God can sustain themselves and perpetuate
themselves maybe only God knows, which, naturally, assumes God exists.

Then again, memes do have their own Way. But, then again, again, I
wouldn't call them all Taoist Ways.

Do you have a desire to learn? Would you like to discuss Taoism?"

dolf: "In Taoist Philosophy / Religion, what is:

1) gives *birth* *to* *the* *universe*?
2) a ceremony of *cosmic* *regeneration* practised by Taoist priests?"

DJINN (meanmr...@gmail.com): "Dunno, are we talking god dipped in
aspic?"

ASPIC:
- a savoury jelly made with meat stock, set in a mould and used to
contain pieces of meat, seafood, or eggs: chicken in aspic
- (figurative) a world preserved in aspic, far removed from mass
unemployment

dolf: "Yes actually:

.jackNote@zen: 3, row: 4, col: 6, nous: 32 [Super: #348 / #54 -
Culturing Perspectives and Intuition; I-Ching: H55 - Abundance; Tetra:
45 - Greatness, Ego: #351 / #32 - Natural Guide, Virtue of Holiness;
I-Ching: H44 - Coming On; Tetra: 43 - Encounters]

SUPER (MALE): #348

#2, #300, #30, #6, #10 - shelev (H7959): 1) ease, *prosperity*;

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY KING DAVID c. 1040-970 BCE

"I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not
made my foes to rejoice over me.

O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me
alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the
remembrance of his holiness.

For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may
endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

"And in my *PROSPERITY* I said, I shall never be moved." [Psalm 30:6 (KJV)]

LORD, by thy favour thou hast made my mountain to stand strong: thou
didst hide thy face, and I was troubled.

I cried to thee, O LORD; and unto the LORD I made supplication.

What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit? Shall the
dust praise thee? Shall it declare thy truth?

Hear, O LORD, and have mercy upon me: LORD, be thou my helper.

Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my
sackcloth, and girded me with gladness;

To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent. O
LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever. [Psalm 30:1-12 (KJV)]

EGO (FEMALE): #351

#6, #5, #40, #200, #100 - maraq (H4839): 1) broth, juice cooked from meat;

THIS WAS WRITTEN BY THE PROPHET ISAIAH c. 8-7th Century BCE

"I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that
sought me not: I said, BEHOLD ME, BEHOLD ME, UNTO A NATION THAT WAS NOT
CALLED BY MY NAME.

I have spread out my hands all the day unto a REBELLIOUS PEOPLE, WHICH
WALKETH IN A WAY THAT WAS NOT GOOD, AFTER THEIR OWN THOUGHTS; A PEOPLE
THAT PROVOKETH ME TO ANGER CONTINUALLY TO MY FACE; THAT SACRIFICETH IN
GARDENS, AND BURNETH INCENSE UPON ALTARS OF BRICK;

"Which remain among the graves, and lodge in the monuments, which eat
swine's flesh, and broth of abominable things is in their vessels;"
[Isaiah 65:4 (KJV)]

WHICH SAY, STAND BY THYSELF, COME NOT NEAR TO ME; FOR I AM HOLIER THAN
THOU. These are a smoke in my nose, a fire that burneth all the day.

Behold, it is written before me: I WILL NOT KEEP SILENCE, BUT WILL
RECOMPENSE, EVEN RECOMPENSE INTO THEIR BOSOM, Your iniquities, and the
iniquities of your fathers together, saith the LORD, which have burned
incense upon the mountains, and blasphemed me upon the hills: THEREFORE
WILL I MEASURE THEIR FORMER WORK INTO THEIR BOSOM.

Thus saith the LORD, As the new wine is found in the cluster, and one
saith, Destroy it not; for a blessing is in it: so will I do for my
servants' sakes, that I may not destroy them all.

And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob (ie. that supplants,
undermines; the heel), and out of Judah (ie. the praise of the Lord;
confession) an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit
it, and my servants shall dwell there. And Sharon (ie. his plain; his
song) shall be a fold of flocks, and the valley of Achor (ie. trouble) a
place for the herds to lie down in, for my people that have sought me.

But ye are they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain,
THAT PREPARE A TABLE FOR THAT TROOP (ASV: Fortune), AND THAT FURNISH THE
DRINK OFFERING UNTO THAT NUMBER (ASV: Destiny). Therefore will I number
you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because
when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did
evil before mine eyes, and did choose that wherein I delighted not.

Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD, Behold, my servants shall eat, but ye
shall be hungry: behold, my servants shall drink, but ye shall be
thirsty: behold, my servants shall rejoice, but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold, my servants shall sing for joy of heart, but ye shall cry for
sorrow of heart, and shall howl for vexation of spirit.

AND YE SHALL LEAVE YOUR NAME FOR A CURSE UNTO MY CHOSEN: FOR THE LORD
GOD SHALL SLAY THEE, AND CALL HIS SERVANTS BY ANOTHER NAME: That he who
blesseth himself in the earth shall bless himself in the God of truth;
and he that sweareth in the earth shall swear by the God of truth;
because the former troubles are forgotten, and because they are hid from
mine eyes.

For, BEHOLD, I CREATE NEW HEAVENS AND A NEW EARTH: and the former shall
not be remembered, nor come into mind.

But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold,
I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy. And I will rejoice
in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no
more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.

There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that
hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old;
but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed. And they
shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards,
and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit;
they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the
days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their
hands. They shall not labour in vain, nor bring forth for trouble; for
they are the seed of the blessed of the LORD, and their offspring with
them.

AND IT SHALL COME TO PASS, THAT BEFORE THEY CALL, I WILL ANSWER; AND
WHILE THEY ARE YET SPEAKING, I WILL HEAR.

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together, and the lion shall eat straw
like the bullock: and dust shall be the serpent's meat. They shall not
hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain, saith the LORD." [Isaiah
65:1-25 (KJV)]

DJINN (meanmr...@gmail.com): "You'll never get all of that into a
fortune cookie!"

dolf: "Did you not find the answer to your question appropriate,
comprehensive and exacting enough, that you are not satisfied?

As it is written, a 'REBELLIOUS PEOPLE, WHICH WALKETH IN A WAY THAT WAS
NOT GOOD, AFTER THEIR OWN THOUGHTS...'"

DJINN (meanmr...@gmail.com): "You presuppose a priori?"

dolf: "My original question to you was in part, what in Taoist
Philosophy / Religion gives "*birth* *to* *the* *universe*"?

With regards to the "Canon of Supreme (secret) Mysteries" (T'AI HSUAN
CHING by Yang Hsiang) as a 4 BCE discourse on the combined DAO TE CHING
/ I CHING paradigm associated to the Chinese Calendar Reforms
establishing it's Grand Inception (T'AI-CH'U) upon a New Moon on the
Winter Solstice midnight of 21 December 104 BCE

-
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=458212867705888&set=a.430976833762825.1073741829.100005515364934&type=3

I would not consider that this Grand Inception, which although a useful
presupposition has self-sufficient utility strength to constitute a priori.

But as to, a suitable cosmological presupposition relating to a priori.
A valid postulation would be the conception of the LOGOS/CHRONOS being
equivalent to Rational PI. Which is a deduction obtained from the Dead
Sea Scroll's six year 364 day/year calendaring fragments and base-7
chronology comprising days, weeks and jubilees associated with the
cosmological cycle of the sun/moon. That is also capable of
substantiation by empirical observation, being an anchored or a reprise
point of genesis occurring on Equinox / Wednesday 20 March, 1996 / New
Moon on Thursday 21 March, 1996.

Such concepts where known in ancient Egypt as attributes ascribed to the
deity Thoth."

DJINN (meanmr...@gmail.com): "More presuppositional reckoning? [snip
snip snip lonely meanderings]"

dolf: "I have no further need to argue as to the integrity of my method
to produce a deterministic outcome as a sufficient response and retort
to your supercilious "god dipped in aspic" derisive question.

All the myriad folk need to know, is that my response to you was
obtained by means of an algorithm relating to the paradigmatic notion of
the DAO TE CHING / I CHING. Which according to your worldview, although
attributed as "uncarved" is otherwise a non-deterministic, unfathomable
and an unknowable BLOCK to your consciousness.

My algorithm and paradigm relating to the uncarved BLOCK of the DAO TE
CHING / I CHING is my intellectual property and not yours.

However, I will say in relation to the historical perspectives made of
Chinese and Roman Empire Governance (ie. MOTHER [natural source/Dao] OF
GOVERNMENT), that I have subsumed the traditional HETEROS view of the
Theory of Number and its use of a progression of magic squares:
#15...#369 by using 7 x #369 magic squares with the 1st being the
Greco-Roman square. And amalgamated this with the 9th autonomous layer
comprising the Chinese Daoist array as an alternative HOMOIOS view of
the Theory of Number since both were esoteric, metaphysical and
cosmological views of attributed time used for respective Empire
governance. In addition to this array, I have added an 8th as
transformative layer as a hetero-square spirogyra order square. Such
that the #369 (9x9) Magic Square utilized by Religious belief systems,
will find it deployed within one of the seven x #369 magic squares.

If you wish to argue further the relationship between methodology,
theory, paradigm, algorithm and method, then I would direct you to some
other resource such as Wikipedia.

Despite the invitation to "learn and discuss Taoism", there has been no
conscious effort made to answer my question on Taoist Philosophy /
Religion perspectives on *cosmogony* and *ritualized cosmic
regeneration*, except to wail, gibber and squawk impunities of
questionable intent on your altar (eg. sacrifice someone/thing on/at the
altar of) by getting cut up about it all."

NONAME (noname(...)@gmail.com): "Maybe that's because taoism isn't an
evangelical religion, seeing as how it's completely unrelated to the
christian religion, in fact it's not even a religion, as far as I'm
concerned, since this newsgroup is for discussion of Taoist
*PHILOSOPHY*, see, that's why it's alt.PHILOSOPHY.taoism, because it
hasn't anything to do with religion, get it?

So the bottom line is, there *ARE* no 'Taoist Philosophy / Religion
perspectives', since Taoism as discussed here is not a religion.

There is a flavor of religious Taoism, I'm told, where a bunch of
heathens run around playing superstitious games kinda like Christianity
with an abacus or some shit, but there's no newsgroup I know of for
discussing it, because after all, who'd want to talk about religion?

Religion is for people bereft of facts and too stupid to recognize them
anyway.

Taoism as I see it is about as religious as playing a good game of golf,
or hammering up some carpentry work without losing any fingers, only its
topic is life, and how to live life, rather than about one specific part
of life.

Or maybe you haven't received a reply because your question is so
mortally f@cking stupid. 'Cosmogony'? Who even knows what f@cking
'cosmogony' means? Anybody? Show of hands? Nope. Okay, I'll go look
it up for your *royal hiney*.

COSMOGONY (noun):
- the branch of science that deals with the origin of the universe,
especially the solar system.

*Listen up* *asswipe*, if you want to talk about Creationism, or
Evolution, or any of those other religious wastes of time, you're gonna
need to go win the Darwin Award in order to qualify to talk to me about it.

As far as I'm concerned? Reality has always existed.

Now either talk about Taoism, or *f@ck off* ... outta here, *dumbass*."

dolf: "It's really disturbing that you have resorted to anonymity in
order to make your comments.

However your argument can be easily dismissed."

FRAUDULENT ADMINISTRATOR (newsr...@news.net / wu...@wuji.net): "The
only name I've ever known him to use, is noname. That's his name, in
other words. Just as mine is usually, {:-]))).

Mine is impossible to pronounce. There simply isn't a word for it in any
language.

For lack of a word, one could be invented. Lao Tzu said he used the
word, Tao, for lack of a word:--go figure"

dolf: "Well may you have considered the Tao as entirely "nameless" and
unfathomable, because the sage Lao Tzu claims there is a "lack of any
word" for it. But you use then the expression "GO FIGURE" (ie. a
numerical symbol, especially any of the ten in Arabic notation: 1 to 10
of the Pythagorean HETEROS Theory of Number) which accords to my claim
made below of 'the transcendent, dispersed intelligence of the
meta-principles and mathematical elemental basis to the tetragrammaton
framework'.

That it has a dependency upon the provision of a mathematical
formulation to interpreting the placement of each glyph within the
tetragrammaton element as a construct comprising an HOMOIOS
characteristic as the basis of its Theory of Number.

If I may be so impudent, in that I have by the consequential effect of a
disability, a deficiency as lack of an appropriate education, to qualify
and equip me for this task. As to direct your attention towards an
obscure book, which was published in 4 BCE and only translated into
English by 1993. As concerning the amalgamation of the symbolic basis:

(ie. a 'tic-tac-toe' fait accompli win/draw stratagem, where the
attribute of Yin/Yang equilibrium, is a transcendent seizure effected
upon the centre)

To the dispersal of the 64 elements comprising the I Ching, is it's
unified integration with the 81 elements of the Dao Te Ching, as a
treatise upon the course of nature, an understanding of attributed time
and governance of Empire.

The book is titled, "The Canon of Supreme (secret) Mystery" by Yang
Hsiung, A Translation with Commentary of the T'AI HSUAN CHING by the
female author Michael Nylan as ISBN: 81-7030-447-7

It constitutes an historical metaphysical and a cosmological basis in
support of the notion of there being substantial esoteric evidence of a
Chinese "empirical perspective". And is a refutation of the contrary
academic and mistaken perennialist view as the idea, that esotericism is
a phenomenon unique to the Western world, without any comparable
category as "Eastern" or "Oriental" esotericism.

Please excuse my crude and an improper use of any semantics, as I
attempt to briefly convey the essence of this contrary perspective {ie.
the intrinsic use of the series: 1, 2, 3 as a formula of progression},
with its dependency upon the provision of a mathematical formulation to
interpreting the placement of each glyph within the tetragrammaton
element as a construct comprising an HOMOIOS characteristic as the basis
of its Theory of Number.

And the conflict which this causes with the historical view of the
traditional "first principles", in having a recourse to the Pythagorean
sophistic formulation, which exhibits an HETEROS (ie. spermatic and
gender based) characteristic as the essential basis for its Theory of
Number.

Contrary to the Pythagorean spermatic and gender based notion of Number
as claimed wisdom which the Christian Church, Judaism and Islam still
uses today, the Chinese DAO TE CHING alternative notion of NUMBER
obtains its #81 elements from a tetragrammaton (modeled below) which by
its intersperses of yin (female) and yang (male), its inclusion of a
self identity as formula of autonomy, and a formula of progression of
the individual phenomenon which comprises the essence of the 3 numbers
as the foundational basis for the contrary Pythagorean sophistic number
theory as being comprised within the substance of each # tetragrammaton
based number element, therefore debunks the Pythagorean formulation.

I'll simply paste a brief narrative and short treatise on the Evolution
of the Mystery which as a view to which I've interposed the
transcendent, dispersed intelligence of the meta-principles and
mathematical elemental basis to the tetragrammaton framework as a
natural order preceding their consideration, as a subsequent and
secondary motion as a #369 Magic Square construct of the cosmos. In
proposal of this esoteric treatise conveying and conforming notion of
"an everlasting wisdom of divine origin, as 'a Primordial Tradition'.

And in reading it, I hope each of you are able to draw an equivalence
with the "Let there be light" Genesis Creation Narrative, which some
mystical esoteric traditions also associated with use of Magic Squares:
"The Mystery of which we speak in hidden places, as dazzling light from
the infinite and fiery brilliance out of the boundless unfolds (li or
chang: 'to expand') the myriad species (categories) from the primordial
chaos as the holding place for Being, without revealing a form of its own:

+ 0, 27, 54 {ie. Realm of its Nature as Heaven - Formula of Universal Law}
+ 0, 9, 18 {ie. System's Cosmology as Earth - Formula of Humanity}
+ 0, 3, 6 {ie. Self identity - Formula of Autonomy}
+ 1, 2, 3 {ie. Formula of Progression of individual phenomena (Wan Wu)}

= Tetragrammation hierarchy value as NUMBER.

+ 0, 81, 9(9²+1)/2 = #369 {ie. Organization of the myriad or number of
things}

It fashions the stuff of (ie. gives birth to and nourishes) Emptiness
and Formlessness (of the primordial chaos), giving birth to the
regulations (ie. the circular motion of the sun and moon). Tied to the
gods in Heaven and the spirits on Earth, it fixes the models (mo:
numbers or shu: calculations). It pervades and assimilates past and
present, originating the categories. It unfolds and intersperses yin and
yang, generating the chi'i (as the vitality which informs the entire
cosmos and binds all humans to the rest of phenomena)." [Nylan, Hsuan Li
(Evolution of the Mystery), Canon of Supreme Mystery 1993:429, 64]

Similarly within the Orphic-Pythagorean and Mithras Mysteries and Jewish
Kabbalah conveyed by the Sefer Yetzirah: The Book of Creation, the
eternal and omnipresent, Chronos (ie. Roman Saturn) produced from within
himself the calm light of Aether (the Quintessence of the Cosmos) and
likewise Chaos, the abysmal darkness. [C. Kerényi. The Gods of the
Greeks. (London, Thames and Hudson, 2006): 114]

THUS from my limited perspective concerning the Chinese Daoist
formulation of the tetragrammaton Source of Number, we have the
intrinsic aspects of:

1) The cosmic emanation or impulse from the Heavenly Realm as the
impetus and basis for the Formula of an Universal Divine Law associated
with the order of Nature;

2) The Earthly Order being the mirror of the Heavenly as the Formula of
Humanity (Unlike the Roman Caesar as the embodiment of Godhead, the
Chinese Emperor was the son of Heaven).

3) The Self Identity which is independent of any gender attribution and
patriarchy as the formula of autonomy and transcendent sovereignty is
equally the theological/philosophical basis for substantiation of same
sex marriage and the designation of Jesus of Nazareth as the son of Man,
son of God and King of Judea.

As the basis of Roman persecutions, treasonable Jewish-Christians
especially had loyalties (ie. Jesus of Nazareth was the Son of God/Man)
that were divergent from their Jewish brethren, who just some 30 years
prior:

"They began to accuse him, saying, We found this fellow perverting the
nation, and forbidding to give tribute to Caesar (ie. Caesar as the Son
of God was a decreed prerogative status customarily bestowed since the
time of Julius Caesar), saying that he himself is Christ a King.

And Pilate asked him, saying, Art thou the King of the Jews? And he
answered him and said, Thou sayest it." [Luke 23:2-3 (KJV)]

"Then saith Pilate unto him, Speakest thou not unto me? knowest thou not
that I have power to crucify thee, and have power to release thee?

Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it
were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee
hath the greater sin.

And from thenceforth Pilate sought to release him: but the Jews cried
out, saying, If thou let this man go, thou art not Caesar’s friend:
whosoever maketh himself a king speaketh against Caesar." [John 19:10-12
(KJV)]

And they exuberantly proclaimed, when Pilate said unto them, "'Shall I
crucify your King?'

The chief priests answered, 'We have no King but Caesar.'" [John 19:15
(KJV)]

And only then did they crucify him.

"And when the centurion, which stood over against him, saw that he so
cried out, and gave up the ghost, he said, Truly this man was the Son of
God." [Mark 15:39 (KJV)]

"And when they found them not, they drew Jason and certain brethren unto
the rulers of the city, crying, These that have turned the world upside
down are come hither also; Whom Jason hath received: and these all do
contrary to the decrees of Caesar, saying that there is another king,
one Jesus. And they troubled the people and the rulers of the city, when
they heard these things." [Acts 17:6-8 (KJV)]

4) And lastly within the elements of the Tetragrammaton comprising all
number we have inclusive, the first THREE NUMBERS as the MYSTICAL
SYMBOLIC CANONICAL BASIS FOR ESTABLISHING THE CONTRARY PYTHAGOREAN
THEORY OF NUMBER as HETEROS which is represented by a formula of
progression that is nothing more than an artifice of words as the
contrived sophist theory of symbolic attributions with a reliance on a
progression #15 ... #369 of Magic Squares, and the non-existent grounds
for a theory of religion as dogma on marriage.

I hope that you don't mind my giving, a well intentioned, meaningful and
a concise informative perspective of this conflict of the ages. As
being focused upon the anchorage of which characteristic, as either:
HOMOIOS v's HETROS is the quintessence comprising the Theory of Number.
As then being the legitimate Wisdom basis and the substantial
understanding of what is historically meant by the term: Godhead.

That whilst I am neither a theologian or a philosopher. And by the
absence of any scholarly nurturing towards an inspiring spiritual
understanding as the basis for an opinion which may stand, in being
sustained by a suitable and recognized educational qualification. I can
then best be regarded as being an ignorant person. It may well be, that
my capacity for an unbridled and boundless presumption, is solely the
cause for my willful intrusion. As the bestowal of my perspective, made
upon the Timeline of your "Perennial Philosophy" Facebook page.

The impetus for my conduct and the consideration, that perhaps, it more
properly ought to be made elsewhere, as the appropriate contextual basis
for any contribution of a comment. Was due to my having been
algorithmically prompted, by previous designation of a "Liked" status
made upon your "Perennial Philosophy" FaceBook page. As then, the
biased consideration made by the application, for me to read your
suggested post. And the automated means which then directed me towards
your shared www-site linkage post concerning: "Sacred Web: A Journal of
Tradition and Modernity" as being originally made by yourselves on the
10 February 2016.

This shared post linkage, then provides the means for access to the
actual www.sacredweb.com site, which there defines it's purpose, as
being: "devoted to the study of Tradition and modernity. The journal
aims to identify Traditional 'first principles' and their application to
the contingent circumstances of modernity."

It is my concern, over the basis and grounds for my exclusion, being
also the cause for my reluctance to even promulgate an unlearned comment
publicly. There was the consideration of the most effectual and
contextual basis for its submittal upon your "Perennial Philosophy"
Timeline. These arise as consequential effect, to the essence of this
comment, conveyed upon that www-site, and attributed to Karen Armstrong
as Professor at Leo Baeck College, and the acclaimed author of the book:
('A History of God'). Who there states: "Sacred Web[-site] provides
scholarly and inspiring access to a form of spiritual understanding that
is very little understood in our modern society but which is of the
greatest importance for our time. Its varied and excellent articles give
the reader an insight into the deeper dimensions of our contemporary
problems, bringing to life and giving contemporary relevance to the
issues of our day."

Such a learned opinion, unequivocally disqualifies me from contributing
a naive comment, within the context of your originating post made on 10
February 2016.

Nevertheless, it is the real possibility, of a substantial repercussion
and it's dramatic nature. As the consequence for my having expressed,
even a modicum of a pertinent and present truth, even given the
constraints of my crude semantics and insubstantial opinion--As then,
the only justifiable reason for my course as this action."

FRAUDULENT ADMINISTRATOR (newsr...@news.net / wu...@wuji.net): "I'm
not sure how anything esoteric can be empirical.

Usually the word, esoteric, suggests an inner circle, hidden. The word,
occult, meaning eclipsed, might pertain. Cook Ting's love of Tao was
expressed in carving oxen.

Metaphorical language may be found in Taoist texts. I don't think
Zhuangzi was hiding anything when he wrote about the Butcher of oxen."

dolf: "The inner circle and hidden character of the book as being
esoteric contemplation and illumination is implied by it's very title:
"Canon of Supreme (secret) Mysteries" (T'AI HSUAN CHING)" The term
translated as "Mystery" (HSUAN) carries a range of meanings from 'black'
to 'darkness' to 'hidden' to 'mystery'. Its overtones are 'stillness',
'isolation', 'non-differentiation' and 'inaccessibility by purely
rational processes'.

In early Chinese thought such ideas bear no unpleasant connotations,
They express that dimension of experience that can be known only by
quiet and deep contemplation, or by illumination. Yang Hsiang uses
HSUAN in his book title to indicate the profound stage of darkness,
silence, ambiguity, and indefiniteness out of which creation springs.

In the cosmogonic scheme, it is the undifferentiated stage out of which
yin/yang, then the Five Phases, and ultimately the myriad phenomena of
the experiential world develop. In Nature as humans perceive it, it is
the latency out of which individual things are born spontaneously and
out of which events shape themselves. In the sage--that is, the ideal
human being, the perfect student of the Mystery (HSUAN) is the spiritual
inwardness that precedes conscious decision and action, ensuring that
they will be in harmony with the divine process known as 'THE WAY'. It
is, in other words, the creative aspect of the Tao wherever it is
manifested.

A description of it is drawn from an earlier philosophical classic, the
Lao Tzu, speaks of HSUAN in this way in Section #1:

"The Dao that can be described in language is not the constant Dao;
The name that can be given it is not its constant name.
Nameless, it is the origin of the myriad things;
Named, it is the mother of the myriad things.
Therefore, always be without desire so as to see their subtlety (ie.
secrets).
And always have desire so as to see their ends (ie. periphery).
These two emerge together but have different names.
Together, we refer to them as 'Mystery'.
Mystery upon mystery, and
Gateway of all subtleties (ie. secrets).

Although it would be unrealistic to expect general agreement on the
meaning of this poem, most who take it as serious philosophy believe it
discerns the mystic Tao in two different aspects:

1) As the ineffable (ie. the metaphysical) fountainhead outside of and
prior to phenomenal experience, and
2) As the immanent process that differentiates things and events out of
potentiality.

Joining these two mysteries is the never-broken connection between the
change we see and the unchanging ground of all process. The cosmogonic
language of this passage describes every aspect of continuous creation
in the cosmos, including that which takes places in the heart/mind of
the sage. [Introduction by Michael Nylan, p 2-3]

The Appraisals work, then, somewhat like a Chinese puzzle. Not only do
we find cycle fitted within cycle, but one clue after another ties the
series of Appraisals to every microcosm of importance to man. The
Fathoming of the first Appraisal presumes human participation, alongside
that of Heaven and Earth, in the cosmic Tao. There are also reminders
of the ages of man. The first Appraisal recalls the womb; the third,
the young adult's entry into an official career; the fifth, culminating
accomplishment; the seventh, mature stability; and the ninth, natural
death in old age. The symbology of administration appears in the
apposition of punishment and virtue, as well as in the allusions to
attributes of the EXEMPLARY RULER (in the fifth position) and to his
vassals (surrounding him in the fourth and sixth positions correlated
with YING CH'I).

That is a 'vapor' or 'breath'. Like early Greek, Indians and Hebrew
philosophy, early Chinese belief presumes a 'life breath' that vitalizes
as it circulates through bodies or the air. Undifferentiated CH'I is
the dynamic universal stuff out of which all the disparate things of the
cosmos condense (at birth as soul) and into which they dissolve (at
death as afterlife). Perhaps the closest English equivalent to CH'I is
'vitality'. As latent energy stored in the Tao, CH'I is
undifferentiated, but as vital energy operating in the universe, CH'I is
definable in quality and characteristic in its configurations.

The lowest grade of CH'I (called 'muddy') leads to various malfunctions,
including physical deformity, muddled thinking, and excessive desire.
The purest redefined CH'I (the 'quintessential' or CHING) is reserved
for two kinds of light-giving entities: the luminous heavenly bodies and
the enlightened minds of the sages.

Very important, then, is the notion that CH'I, as the basic stuff that
informs the entire cosmos and binds all humans to the rest of phenomenal
existence in Heaven-and-Earth, precludes an absolute dividing line
between humans and things. Understandably, the notion of CH'I has also
worked against the development of the transcendent/immanent dichotomy
presumed by many Western thinkers. [Introduction, Nylan, p 64]

The appraisals abound in correlates to yin/yang and [therein] echoes of
the 'Book of Changes'. Images of darkness and moon (associated with
Water in Appraisals #1 and #6), of the dragon (Wood, #3) of centering
(Earth, #5), and of Fire (Appraisal #7) reflect the significance of each
Appraisal in the cosmogonic succession of the Five Phases. [p 86]

PYTHAGOREAN HETEROS CONCEPTION OF NUMBER AS MONAD (ONE):
- GOD: because it is the beginning and end of all, it self having
neither beginning nor end;
- JUPITER: because he is the FATHER and HEAD OF THE GODS whence the
Pythagorean verse: "Hear noble Number, Sire of gods and men."
- TOWER OF JUPITER: Custody of Jupiter, Throne of Jupiter from the great
power which the CENTRE hath in the Universe, being able to restrain the
general Circular Motion, as if the Custody of the Maker of all things
were constituted therein;
- CHAOS: confusion, CONTEMPLATION, obscurity;
- FORM OF SPECIES: because it CIRCUMSCRIBES, COMPREHENDS, and
TERMINATES, and because it produces the rest of the effects;
- GOOD: for such is the NATURE OF ONE;

Yang Hsiang summarizes the dominant meaning of the HEAD entitled CENTRE
(ie. CHUNG / I Ching: H61 - Inner Truth; the term 'CENTRE HEART' as
'CHUNG HSIN' dates back at least as early as when the ODES compiled in
the sixth century BCE from earlier materials) with the aphorism
'Integrity', when it occupies the inner part, is preserved in the center.

The first HEAD: YANG CH'I as unseen, germinates in the Yellow Palace.
Good faith in every case resides at the centre. And its Appraisals,
read in the light of Yang's own commentaries, lead the reader to
recognize integrity (CH'ENG) as the central virtue precisely because of
its all-encompassing nature. Integrity not only establishes the unity
of man with the visible world of the Heaven-and-Earth, but also puts him
in touch with the primal Mystery hidden at the cosmic origin (Appraisal
#1). The individual may easily fail to attain this integrity if he
relies on specious absolutes--for example, the polarization of yin/yang.

He will also fail if he is mired in the moral ambiguity (Appraisal #2 as
CHOU-Full Circle / I Ching: H24 - Turning Point, with HEAD: YANG CH'I
comes full circle. Divine, it returns to the beginning. Things go on to
become their kinds; By analogy, the circle provides the model for the
embryo in the womb [Note: equivalence to magic square #15 being sacred
marriage and womb], inside which the circulation of the breaths makes a
closed circuit) that results when an individual disregards his sacred
duty to make names (==conceptual categories) correspond to realities
(Appraisal #8 [date: 34 CE] as KAN-Opposition / I Ching: H46 - Moving
Upward, with HEAD: YANG CH'I, as supporting things in their advance,
seems to be drilling into solid matter. Thrusting forward like a spear,
there is penetration. The title of this tetragram means 'to hit or
knock against', 'to offend', 'to seek' and 'to violate').

Because petty man ignores the Mystery within him, he is obstructed in
both his private desires and public ambitions (Appraisal #4 [date:
103/104 BCE] as HSIEN-Barrier I Ching: H3 - Initial Difficulties, with
HEAD: YANG CH'I is barred by yin. Mired fast, all things are barred;
Appraisal #6 [date: 0 CE] as LI-Contrariety / I Ching: H38 - Opposition,
with HEAD: YANG CH'I as newly hatched, its very small. Things, each
diverging and separating, find their proper categories; under its
impetus the myriad things continue to grow, their behaviour now slightly
more aware and more distinctive than before).

In contrast, the aspirant to sage hood devoutly imitates the universal,
unchanging patterns, and so is led to decisions that make his activities
effective (Appraisals #3, #5, #7).

Appraisal 1: Primal oneness encompasses all. It is profound (ie. mystery)
Fathoming 1: Primal oneness, all encompassing means: This is the correct
state of contemplation.

'Primal oneness' is a set phrase describing the initial cosmic state of
non-differentiation 'prior to the appearance of forms'. In early
Chinese cosmogonies, the we experience emerges from this initial state
through various stages of separation until the perceptible world finally
unfolds. The term primal oneness was also associated with both the AXIS
MUNDI (ie. navel of the world also known as cosmic axis, world axis,
world pillar, center of the world, world tree; In certain beliefs and
philosophies, is the world center, or the connection between Heaven and
Earth) and Chuang Tzu's Emperor of the Centre (HUN-T'UN as CHAOS), who
died when the primal unity of his body was violated.

The analogous state to primal oneness in what we might call moral
psychology is the initial centering of human inwardness that leads to
conscious, responsible action. The association of primal oneness with
centering, the theme of this tetragram, are thus multiple. [Translation
of the T'AI HSUAN CHING, p 88-87]

dolf: "I find these terms '*royal* *hiney* (ie. highness)', '*listen*
*up* *asswipe*' and '*f@ck* *off* ... outta here, *dumbass*' don't
convey an appropriate dignity nor a genuine commitment to any meaningful
dialog as integrity.

THUS, YOU CAN KISS MY RING (ie. [vulgar slang] a person's anus; a
ring-shaped or circular object; a circular or spiral course; [chiefly
British] draw a circle round (something), especially to focus attention
on it; [informal] fraudulently change the identity of (usually a motor
vehicle), typically by changing its registration plate; run (or make)
rings round (or around) someone: [informal] outclass or outwit someone
very easily) AND I WILL GIVE YOU NOTHING MORE.

This will be my last comment.

Goodbye to you..."

Facebook Post: "PHANEOGRAM: A Culture of Taoist Heritage Abandonment by
Asians Who Then Prostitute Themselves to Christianity as an
Institutional Prerogative to Prejudice Against Europeans"

-
https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=458200464373795&id=100005515364934

- dolf

Initial Post: 10 May, 2016