CONTEST ! Find A Better Name For This Planet

1 view

27E.G756

Mar 29, 2023, 12:05:02 AM3/29/23
OK, someday, outworlders ARE gonna come here - tangibly
or virtually. Do we REALLY want to tell them the name
of the planet is a synonym for "dirt" ??? :-)

May as well skip "water" stuff as well, kinda too
obvious IMHO.

The name should kind of say something about US.

"Furless-Lunatic-Monkey-World" might not impress :-)

So, come on ... we need a name we can be proud of,
something a bit 'lyrical', something that will
impress "Them".

PaxPerPoten

Mar 29, 2023, 6:17:45 AM3/29/23
Too late, The outsiders all ready know this planet should be bypassed.
PPP.vcf

Mare Infinitum

Mar 29, 2023, 7:26:52 AM3/29/23
Your "contest" is strategically wrong. You should first know who you
want to attract to visit our planet, then prepare our offer (including a
suitable names) for those desired visitors.

Right now if you let ordinary people vote most votes would get names like

- Trumpeestan

- Putinia

- XiMan

- Modia

27E.G756

Mar 30, 2023, 12:06:58 AM3/30/23
On 3/29/23 7:26 AM, Mare Infinitum wrote:
> Your "contest" is strategically wrong. You should first know who you
> want to attract to visit our planet, then prepare our offer (including a
> suitable names) for those desired visitors.

Well there's the rub - we don't KNOW who's out
there ... so we need a 'generally attractive'
kind of campaign for starters.

> Right now if you let ordinary people vote most votes would get names like
>
> - Trumpeestan
>
> - Putinia
>
> - XiMan
>
> - Modia