Ex-FBI informant charged with lying about Bidens had Russian intelligence contacts

TruthBarker

Feb 21, 2024, 7:32:43 AMFeb 21

Putin is desperate to get Trump elected again, like he did in 2016.
Trump is such a feeble minded crook, Putin will play with him like play
dough and if he does not comply ‘the pee tapes’ will come out.

Trump will avoid that at all cost, we saw the proof in Helsinki where
Trump gave Putin a public bj for all of us to see. I had to hang my head
in shame, is this what ‘making America great again’ is all about. Putin
had the biggest grin on his face.

TruthBarker

Feb 22, 2024, 7:29:52 AMFeb 22
The indictment of an FBI informant for fabricating a bribery allegation
against Joe Biden has blown a hole in their bullshit impeachment case
against the president.

Now, the MAGA republican Committee has deleted reference to Alexander
Smirnov from their impeachment inquiry records. But, they can not delete
it from the minds of the American people.

James Raskin has said the House Republican impeachment inquiry against
President Biden is a product of Russian propaganda.