On Monday's Mark Levin Show

1 view

Ubiquitous

Mar 21, 2023, 2:15:28 PM3/21/23
On Monday’s Mark Levin Show, George Soros-funded Manhattan district attorney
Alvin Bragg may be getting cold feet in charging Donald Trump. If Bragg is
dumb enough to bring this case there is no question that what happens at the
trial level will be overturned, but the damage to this country will already
be done. The radical left media has jumped all over this and are lamenting
that Trump is encouraging people to protest but are silent when Supreme Court
justices are harassed at their homes. We had members of Congress use a slush
fund of taxpayer money to pay for NDAs and hide sexual allegations, but they
won’t be prosecuted by the liberal prosecutors who are going after Trump.
Also, if America doesn’t keep its status of strength around the world China
will step in and take over, which will have dangerous repercussions for the
entire world. When you leave an international void, someone fills it, and in
this case the Communist Chinese will and have wanted to for decades. China
has stolen our technology, fused their civil and military economies together,
and are now negotiating with Russia. Pacifism is not the future for
Conservatism, and populist republicans are more like leftists now than ever.
Later, President Biden issued the first veto of his presidency, rejecting a
bill that would force financial institutions to maximize the return of
investors so they can instead focus on ESG and climate change. Republicans
are trying to protect the retirement savings of elderly Americans, but Biden
is claiming Republicans are the ones trying to destroy them. Totalitarians
have perfected the art of changing the language, and the radical left has
done this to push their Marxist agenda.

Ubiquitous

Mar 29, 2023, 4:53:27 AM3/29/23
On Monday’s Mark Levin Show, a 28 year old transgender woman attacked a
private Christian school in Nashville, Tennessee, leaving 6 people dead
including 3 children. It is disgusting and unbelievable how in the
immediate aftermath President Biden joked about chocolate chip ice
cream, and how the reaction by the left was to blame guns without
knowing any of the facts. Biden doesn’t want to protect our children by
any means possible, because to him adding any kind of defense to a
school turns it into a prison. Instead of fixing the issue, Biden and
the left politicize it and turn it into a call for an assault weapons
ban because this is what the radical left does. Also, the Manhattan
case against Donald Trump is a disgusting politicization of the legal
process, and Chuck Todd has turned Meet the Press into a clown show by
continuing to push it for ratings. Trump and his family have been
dragged through multiple special counsels and Democrat witch hunts, and
it seems it will never end. There needs to be a thorough housecleaning
in the Department of Justice, especially the FBI, because Trump is a
victim of the Democrat system. Later, Mark speaks with author and Fox
News meteorologist Janice Dean who lost her in-laws because of Andrew
Cuomo’s COVID nursing home policy and her new book, I Am the Storm:
Inspiring Stories of People Who Fight Against Overwhelming Odds.

Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

You know, two of our kids and their spouses live in Nashville. My
daughter and her husband have two children, our grandchildren. Our
granddaughter’s nine years old. And she played basketball with one of
the nine year olds who was murdered today. At this private Christian
school. And they were murdered by a 28 year old woman. As has been
reported. Andre Hale, who identifies as a woman who has transgendered.
This private Christian school goes from preschool to sixth grade. She
had maps and tactics that she had been preparing for one of two
schools, such as the school that seemed the easiest to penetrate. The
police did a fantastic job, but they still lost six people. Three nine
year olds were murdered. Three adults, including a substitute teacher.
So these third graders were murdered. What should they hear? What was
the latest press conference for the information? Uh, from the chief of
police in the Metropolitan Police Department and the Metropolitan
Nashville Police Department. Public Affairs Officer. So you don’t have
to hear this interpreted by the media. Cut 26. Go. Just an update from
today’s press conference. We’ve identified the shooter as Audrey Hale,
28 year old female that lived in the Nashville area. We have.
Investigations are ongoing now at the residence on Bright Wood Avenue.
And we have made contact with the father that lived at that residence
and are putting together more information, information. We’ve also
determined that there were maps drawn at the school and detail of
surveillance, entry points, etc.. We know and believe that entry was
gained through shooting through one of the doors is how they actually
got into the school. I want to take the time to at least say and I
won’t say the victim’s names, I’ll let John say that. But out of the
six victims, three adults, three of those were children. Two of them
weighs nine, one was eight, about to be nine. All the families have
been contacted. The victims families have been contacted as well. My
thoughts and prayers go out to the family when we send our kids to
school or to any place of safety, we expect them to live, learn and
have fun and come back. From that day days experience. We don’t
anticipate things like this. And I want to say thank you to our
partners, to Chief Swan, to Glenn Ford, to our mayor for his support,
to our federal partners. But also, I want to say thank you to our first
responders who got there and immediately went in and address the threat
of someone that had multiple rounds of ammunition prepared for a
confrontation with law enforcement, prepared to do more harm than was
actually done. And we were able. To stop the threat. And unfortunately,
six victims. So my thoughts and prayers again. But the praise go to the
men and women. As I’ve said before, we will not wait. I was hoping this
day would never, ever come here in this city. But we would never wait
to make entry and to go in and to stop a threat, especially when it
deals with our children. So thank you. I’m going to go over the victims
names with you now. The three nine year old who were killed. Avalon.
Dick House. William Kinney. Haley Scruggs. Three adults. Mike Hill, a
custodian, age 61. Cynthia Peak to my understanding, a substitute
teacher, age 61. And Katherine could. Age 60. As Chief Drake said, we
have identified the active shooter as Audrey Elizabeth Hale, age 28.
We’ll take just a few questions if you have any time. Do you believe
that she was a former hostage? Yes, we do, too, if you want to address
that. Yes, Our investigations tell us that she was a former student at
the school. I don’t know what grade she’s attended, a grades, but we do
firmly believe she was a student there. Did she identify as. She does
identify as Trenton? Yes. Is there any reason to believe the shooter
first went to the church before going to this school? I can’t give you
that information, Alan So we know that the minute the calls came in, we
responded to the church and so to the school. Yeah. You have to all. So
it was five officers immediately went in and address. We have video
that we’re going to release. But you can see in the video, you can hear
gunfire going on as they’re in the school. They address the threat and
take that threat down and see what we do. So we know there were two air
style weapons, one a rifle. Another was an air style pistol and another
was a handgun. We believe two of those may have been obtained legally,
locally here. Did you confirm that one of the adult victims. It was
when there was some I don’t know her exact capacity within the school,
but it was to power up in echelon that you. Unsure. I believe one may
have been, but I can’t confirm that shooter have any criminal. I have
no history at all and no motive at this point to actually be discovered
in the part. No, we have a manifesto. We have some writings that we’re
going over that pertain to this day, the actual incident. We have a map
drawn out of how this was all going to take place. There’s right now a
theory of that that we may be able to talk about later, but it’s not
confirmed. And so we’ll we’ll put that out as soon as we can. Chief, is
there any reason. To believe that how she identifies. I’m sorry. I’m
not someone’s my go. I didn’t hear you say that again, sir. Is there
any reason to believe that how she identifies is as any motive for
targeting? We can give you that at a later time. There is some theory
to that. We’re investigating all the leads, and once we know exactly,
we’ll let you know. So what’s known as a targeted attack? It was, you
know, in the street. And the man or woman don’t know any history of
mental illness at this time. But we are looking at that as the
investigation is ongoing. And I’m sorry, she identifies as a
transgender man or woman. We always told. That was target. It was the
only school that was targeted. There was another location that was
mentioned, but because of a threat assessment by the suspect is too
much security. They decided not to and that area was here in Nashville.
So we’re continuing with that investigation as well. Right now, we
believe it’s a lone assailant and we don’t anticipate any further
damage at this time. But we’re still investigating what a dress you
have there with your parents. Yes. Yes. Okay. Thank you. So the scene
is going to be processed throughout right here where you have it. Those
are all the details we have from the chief himself. And by all reports,
the police got on the scene and they went in the building immediately.
We’ll know more details later into the first floor. They heard shooting
on the second floor. They immediately went to the second floor and they
confronted this person and killed her. And she would have killed many,
many more. I don’t know how you kill a nine year old kid. And of
course, the gun control advocates are right on it. They don’t have all
the facts. They don’t know exactly what took place. But it doesn’t
matter. All I know is if you surrender all your weapons, this wouldn’t
have happened. This is not the time or place for that. It’s absolute
B.S. and we’ll deal with it another day. I can tell you that even my
daughter is shaken up. This was a mile from their house. And as I said,
my granddaughter, who’s nine in third grade. Played on a basketball
team with one of the young girls who was murdered. And I cannot imagine
what those parents are going through. And what about a substitute
teacher? What a day to be a substitute teacher. Unbelievable. I’ll be
right back.

Hour 1 Segment 2

Since we’ve gotten an enormous number of inquiries, I feel obligated to
talk to you. About a matter that occurred on Friday. You know, Rush
Limbaugh, as I’ve told me before, he said, never abuse or underestimate
your audience. And you were abused and underestimated in New York. In
our story of the Markle adventure. And I was totally blindsided. Andrew
Cuomo did the show. Now. There’s a lot to be said about Andrew Cuomo.
Many of you out there have had families who suffered at the hands of
former Governor Cuomo who had to resign in disgrace. Many. You have
parents and grandparents who died in nursing homes because your
families were exposed to COVID. In the nursing homes, despite the fact
that the science said that the elderly. And those with certain
morbidity and morbidities. Where most. Unlikely to be become at all or
die from this virus. He was highly criticized for that. Highly
criticized. This is a three hour program. And some of you asked me why
I had him on. I did not have him on. I would never have him on. He’s
never apologized to the people of New York. He never apologized to the
families that suffered. Ever. He’s never even admitted his wrongdoing.
Ever. I would never treat you this audience that way, and neither would
Westwood One, my syndication company. I’ve been on the air over 20
years. I’ve been in New York 21 years. And in no time to where my
career. Have I ever pulled a stunt like that on you? And I never will.
Period. You have complained loudly to us, and I want you to know I had
nothing to do with this. Moreover, if I had known about it, it would
not have happened. Which is probably why I didn’t know about. When
there’s news breaking, that’s understandable. So I just want you to
understand. I respect you. I want you to understand. But I do not take
your listenership for granted. I want you to understand that I do not
abuse the airwaves. And that, again, this is not something I decided it
was not something I even knew about. Within the 3 hours of the Mark
Levin show. So let’s set that record straight. And. I don’t expect that
to ever happen again. We’ll see. But I am so pissed off. You have no
idea. The people who lost family members are treated this way. That my
audience is treated this way. I am so ticked off. You have no idea. But
we will continue to proceed. The purpose of this show is to help save
America. The purpose of the show. Is to have a national town hall
meeting where all of you and I. Can talk together, can share
information. We have sponsors, we have affiliates. We have
responsibilities. And I want to thank you all. Thank you all. I am
blessed to have you out there and do understand that I would never make
a decision that is abusive or that underestimates your intelligence.
I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 3

Thank the president of the United States to at least conduct himself
with some level of class and sincerity. Joe Biden goes to the
microphone. He’s talking at the Women’s Business Summit. They keep
throwing around this word woman except when they don’t want to. He’s
got remarks prepared also to talk about the mass shooting in Nashville
at the private Christian school. He knows it’s a solemn moment. You can
hear of Solomon It’s very depressing. It’s very upsetting. And yet he
comes out and this is how he conducts himself. Hat tip, right. Scoop.
Cut. Salmon. Go. My name is Joe Biden. I’m Dr. Joe Biden’s husband and
I choose ice cream chocolate chip. I came down because here there was
chocolate chip ice cream, by the way. I have a whole refrigerator full
upstairs. I think I’m kidding. No, no, I’m not. Ben, How are you, pal?
One of the best guys in the United States Congress, Ben Cardin. Folks,
welcome. It’s so nice to have you all here. Who are those good looking
kids back there? Your kids, All four of them yet? Well, stand up, guys.
John, we’ll jump back in here. Yeah, considering the moment like you
were told, the shooting that just happened left three children dead,
three adults dead, shooters dead. And we were told you would be
addressing this stuff off the top. She refused to be true. Yeah, it’s
rather surprising. I thought that a somber President Biden would have
come to the podium here and addressed the school shooting. This is
really disgusting. It is really unbelievable. And then, of course, his
spokesperson attacks Republicans. Every time there’s an event like this
or any event where there’s a gun used, it’s the the fault of the
Republican Party. The Democrat Party doesn’t seem to want to solve
this. There were two schools that the killer looked at. One was too
well-protected, so she picked the other one. Which tells you something.
We had an assault weapons ban, quote unquote, in the mid 1990s. John
lots pioneer, he’s explained. We looked at the stats, but it had no. No
real impact. Period. Period. But to come out and talk about ice cream
and whose kids are back there and stand up and all the rest of it like
nothing going on. What do you have? Ice water in your veins? Now, if
Donald Trump had done this, this would be a story for the next 25 days.
If Ron DeSantis did this, this be a story for another 25 days. But even
apart from that. You know, you have the photo of Donald Trump with the
baseball bat, Mr. Biden. So that story is still going on. On Twitter if
a president of the United States. Three third graders were murdered.
Three adults were murdered. How much chocolate chip ice cream we have
up? So. I’m not kidding you. I’m not kidding you. And the crowd’s
laughing and all this stuff’s going on. Do you think that’s
appropriate, American? I don’t. But we’re going to hear the same stuff
over and over and over again, over and over and over again. But it was
very interesting when I played for you the comments of the chief of
police, who seems like he’s based on what I can see, incredibly
competent and big hearted. I could see his eyes are all red, They look
terribly bloodshot and so forth, because this is a shock. It’s a shock
to any neighborhood, any community. The families around there.
Obviously, the families of the deceased are suffering horrifically. And
we’ll get into a gun debate. But it was interesting as part of his
comments, Mr. Pitt is here in America. He did mention that this is a
transgender person who identifies as a woman and they had a theory or
theories. A reporter asked him if that was related to one of the
theories, and he started to think to say they’re looking at it. She had
attended this school. It’s a private Christian school. So they’re
looking at it. So right now, we don’t even know what the theories are.
Just unbelievable. And I will deal with the politics of it as it comes
up in the next day or two or three. But right now, Mr. Call’s crew and
I don’t want any calls on the politics of it, none of it, because I
don’t need people just making suggestions or surmises and all the rest.
That’s not right. It’s not what should be done. Certainly not right
now. We’ll leave that to the politicians and the media. This is what
they do and they cannot help themselves. And this is how they. They
dragged the nation into this stuff. You know, it’s amazing to me the
way children are abused in this country in their public school
classrooms by the media. We have here for Media matters. George Soros
has media matters and they are essentially campaigning for pornography,
pornographic books and so forth in. The kids classrooms or the kids
library. So I said to you the other day. How does a parental bill of
Rights become controversial? America, The Democrats call it racist,
call it book banning. Yes, some books need to be banned. You know,
books with explicit sexual photographs, books with explicit discussion
about sexuality and gender and gender changing and transitioning. Those
books shouldn’t see a shelf in a public school system, period. And for
the Democrats, this is an attack on free speech calling myself. And for
the Democrats, this is book, Bernie. They don’t tell you what kind of
books or books they claim that white people are racists. Those books
need to be on the shelves, too, you know, or books that push critical
race theory, a marxist ideology. Those books need to be on the shelves
to think about that. What does this bill do effectively in response to
your concerns? Response to what we’ve been going through in this
country? And I want to salute the Republicans in the House that voted
for it and so forth. Their headline is as follows. Is Mark Levin. Keep
in mind, I say this on radio, they don’t say Westwood One’s Mark Levin
because they exist to try and destroy Fox, but they’re destroying
themselves. That’s the irony. Fox is Mark Levin. Some books need to be
banned. That’s the headline. Yeah, they do. Levin quote. There’s the
subtitle books with explicit sexual photographs, books with explicit
discussion about sexuality and gender and gender changing and
transitioning. Those books shouldn’t see a shelf in a public school
system, period. Media Matters. Staff written by Media Matters Staff.
This morning at 11:56 a.m.. They are insisting promoting relentlessly
campaigning for sexually explicit pornographic books and photographs.
Gender changing and transitioning to be on the shelves of the public
school systems in our country. Otherwise, why post this? Sick,
perverted. And every single Democrat in the House of Representatives
agrees with them. Every single one. Agrees with them. That’s amazing.
I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

The Daily Wire’s investigative reporter. Luke Rosie, Zach has tweeted
out the shooting of a Christian school by a transgender who comes the
same week that activists scheduled a trans day of vengeance, unquote,
with the group also raising money for firearms training. I don’t know
if there’s any connection at all, but I can assure you, if this were
the NRA, there’d be a connection made and insisted upon. I wonder what
the morning show Joe Scarborough will say. He is a gutless wonder. Read
The New York Times in order to come up with his opinions. Or schmuck?
Todd, a low I.Q. impersonator of a of a journalist. What would he say
if he saw something like this? Maybe that is one of the theories
they’re looking at. We’ll find out. But it won’t matter to Joe Biden.
Cut aid today again. No, it’s just sick. You know, we’re still
gathering the facts of what happened and why. And we do know that as of
now, there are a number of people who are not going to not make it,
including children. It’s heartbreaking. A family’s worst nightmare. And
I want to commend the police who responded, responded incredibly
swiftly within minutes. And the danger for monitoring the situation
really closely, Ben, as you know, and we have to do more to stop gun
violence is reviewing our communities apart, ripping a soul. This
nation, which is a very soul, the nation. And we we have to do more to
protect our schools so they aren’t turned into prisons. You know, a
shooter. I don’t even understand that comment more to protect our
schools so they’re not turned into prisons from distributors. Now those
words conflict with each other. More to protect our schools so they’re
not turned into prisons as shouldn’t be more to protect our schools, to
protect our children. There were no resource personnel there. I’m not
attacking this private school. I’m just saying. This is
incomprehensible to me. I don’t get it. We have incredible protection
now on Capitol Hill. We have incredible protection at the White House
to protect all these politicians. With incredible protection. At
federal buildings. In other facilities. Is the White House a prison? Is
the Capitol building a prison. Is the FBI building a prison? Is the
Department of Justice a prison? I mean, it’s perplexing to me. But if
you want to protect your children. We don’t want to turn it into a
prison. See, this is driven by ideology. He doesn’t say we need to
protect our children by any and all means possible. He’s already told
you. That banning weapons, is it? It’s the only way. And we’ve done
that and it doesn’t work. If you really want to save the lives of
children, shouldn’t you at least say if you’re him? Any and every
proposal of substance that might be reasonable or a sensible I want to
look at. But he doesn’t say that. He doesn’t say it. And it’s always
the Republicans for. It’s the Republicans fault that we have a debt.
It’s the Republicans fault that the borders open. It’s the Republicans
fault that Democrats say these defunded police. It’s incredible. It’s
the Republicans fault that we don’t have enough oil and gasoline. It’s
the Republicans fault that there is inflation and prices are going up
and up and up. Go ahead. Two assault weapons and a pistol. Two AK 47.
So I call on Congress again to pass my assault weapons ban. And this is
all he’s going to do. Politicize it the way does Social Security and
Medicare. He’s not going to fix a damn thing. And so it will happen
again. Do you remember? They just voted on a bipartisan gun control
bill. And I told you then. What’s the point? They’re not going to
accept that that’s enough. They’re going to just go incrementally
because that’s what the radical left does. What’s the point? This is
all they do. And this is their issue. It’s like abortion. Abortion was
supposed to be limited and rare. Now it’s abortion on demand right up
to the point of birth and even after birth. They voted against saving
the life of an abortion that’s failed. That is a human being that’s
born. They voted against it. Every single Democrat. In the Senate, said
one Manchin. Step one mansion. That’s no Roe v Wade. Roe v Wade is very
strict about the first trimester, second trimester, it’s ambiguous
third trimester. No, there’s no constitutional right. It’s not
rational. It doesn’t matter what it is. Now the media know this has
been tried before in 1994. The statistics are available. I’m not
talking about left wing groups and how they spin it. The statistics are
available. Tell us what they show. I want to know also if the FBI has
been monitoring the group that put out Trans Day of violence, stop
trans genocide, Trans Day of violence. That’s the that’s the website.
Put up by TSU QR are you non-binary? And they talk about. Vengeance and
all the rest of it. I just want to know. I’ll be back.

Ubiquitous

Apr 7, 2023, 2:04:17 PM4/7/23
On Monday’s Mark Levin Show, what’s happening to Donald Trump is a disgusting
disgrace. Bill Clinton and others lied in front of a Grand Jury, committed
perjury and obstructed justice, but the independent counsel chose not to
indict him because of the damage it would have caused the country. DA Alvin
Bragg has chosen to do the opposite despite no perjury or obstruction by
Trump because this is part of the Democrat plan to bog Trump down in cases
while the Democrat media piles on nonstop. They hope this will help President
Biden by not having to defend his disastrous record on everything, taking the
focus off the sitting president entirely. We need Republican District
Attorneys and Attorneys General to do to Democrats what they are doing to
Republicans now, scour state statutes and think of new ways to approach them
in order to go after Biden. Also, you’re not allowed to criticize George
Soros without being called an anti-Semite by Democrats and the media, which
is what Adam Schiff did to Governor Ron DeSantis. George Soros has a more
anti-Semitic history than anyone, but Republicans aren’t allowed to talk
about it. We need the establishment RINOs like Chris Christie and Asa
Hutchinson to fight back against what the Democrats are doing, but instead
they shoot arrows into the backs of their own people. There’s a culture war
and a revolution being waged by the Democrats in this country, and the RINOs
don’t get the big picture and would rather gang up on Trump. Later, The
Chinese spy balloon that traveled over the U.S collected data from sensitive
military and nuclear sites and sent it back to Beijing in real-time. Biden
and Gen. Mark Milley lied to us and played down the balloon, covering for the
Communist Chinese and allowed them to collect all of this intel while
refusing to shoot it out of the sky.

Rough transcript of Hour 1

Hour 1 Segment 1

I’ve got a little cold as you can hear, but we don’t allow that to stop us.
The president supposed to speak at 815 tomorrow night. We will cover it live
right here. And we’re working with the powers that be at Westwood One to
clear out the bottom of the hour as well. So we’ll get that done and I hope
you will join us. That’s our three. Tomorrow. And it’s sad that it has to
happen. Because what’s going on here is a disgusting disgrace. Absolute
disgrace. You know, I went back and I looked America that Bill Clinton
situation where he lied in front of a grand jury. We had others lie in front
of the grand jury, namely Presidential Secretary Betty Carey, who I had
personally known, because when I first came to Washington in the Reagan
administration. She was a executive secretary at an agency where I began
working, and she’d been a bureaucrat for decades and decades and a leftist.
And no wonder they brought her over to the Clinton White House and she became
sort of a do it all for for Clinton. And so he committed perjury. He
persuaded others to do the same and or tried to persuade others to do the
same and obstructed justice. He obstructed the grand jury. He also obstructed
a federal judge, Susan Wright, who came to Washington to oversee the
deposition of Bill Clinton. And yet the independent counsel in my case, the
last one being Robert Ray, very good guy, chose not to indict Clint. As the
end of his presidency, he was leaving and right before he literally left
office. Robert Ray had announced a deal that he had made with Clinton. It was
a pretty good deal for Clinton. Because he and he avoided being charged. And
Roberts say he would have been indicted and probably would have been
convicted. And so it ended. And. That’s how that was handled. And Robert Ray
said it. He tried to avoid indicting Clinton over the Lewinsky affair because
it would put the country through hell. And it would be a horrific. A horrific
mark on our politics would hurt us internationally and it would divide the
country perhaps forever. So he chose not to do it. Not so with Mr. Bragg in
Manhattan now. Totally different circumstances. Donald Trump doesn’t lie to
anybody, hasn’t committed perjury, has an obstructed God knows what this this
rogue Soros prosecutors capable of flopping into his his charges with a
Democrat grand jury. But those are the facts. That it has not occurred under
Trump or by Trump. Period. Then we have let me let me step back. Let me tell
you something. This is part of the entire Democrat plan here. Where Trump
will be bogged down in these cases. With the propaganda media. The American
Pravda will be focused. On every district attorney and the special counsel
who’s involved in these cases. That I’ll bring all the legal analysts to
discuss these cases. Meanwhile, Biden, his numbers, they hope, will improve
in comparison because he’s not having to deal with any of this. He’s not
having to defend his economic record. He’s not having to defend his
immigration record. He’s not having to defend his national security record
and military record. He’s not having to defend any of. The complete focus is
off the sitting president. It’s an amazing thing. He’s taken our country and
to hell, his party is a disgusting disgrace. And. He’s not questioned by
anybody. China. China is on the rise preparing for. And the border. We can’t
put up with how many and how much more can we put up with millions of people
coming across the border illegally? How many more years of this? So this is
the Democrat plan bogged down. The Republican, the leading Republican
contender for the nomination warned him as badly as you can. It won’t affect
most of you, but it will affect other people who are sort of on the fence.
You need every vote you can get these days if you’re going to win these
elections. Joe Biden goes without investigation, without a special counsel,
without a prosecutor of any kind investigating his corruption and
criminality. The millions that he took squirreled away somehow from the
communist Chinese regime and his entire damn family. That goes. You know,
without serious investigation or review. So it’s going to be Trump 24 seven.
So this is part of it, too. This is part of it, too. And they figure that he
gets the nomination because his poll numbers go up among Republicans. They’re
still weakening him for the general election, which is likely true. Which is
likely true. This isn’t just happening. These things aren’t a coincidence.
It’s not that there’s a single Svengali sitting there plotting all this stuff
either. They hear Joe Biden when he talks about democracy at stake, when he
says the most horrendous things about you and the most horrendous things
about Trump. And he’s also sharpened his knives with DeSantis and others.
This is intended he has sent messages. He doesn’t have to speak specifically
and directly to brag to the prosecutor in Atlanta. Clearly, the special
counsel in Washington, D.C., under under Merrick Garland. And. Our country is
never going to be the same again. It is never going to be the same again. And
you can see the giddiness. Of the radical left media. They’ve been exposing
themselves for years now. You can see the giddiness of the phony historians
like Michael Beschloss. You can see the giddiness. Of these former federal
prosecutors. It tells you how they conducted themselves when they were active
federal prosecutors. And even some of the disgruntled individuals who worked
in the Trump administration, you can see they completely lack character.
Completely. I mean, they’re actually rooting for the Marxists. They’re
actually rooting for the Democrats. In the end, the only way to resolve this,
folks, is what I said on Fox last night. It’s for Republican district
attorneys and Republican attorneys general in the States. To do to the
Democrats what they’re doing to us. The Republican prosecutors on the border
states in particular need to be scouring. State statutes. Need to be thinking
about. New ways to approach those statutes. In order to go after Biden. It is
said that you cannot indict a sitting president. I have always argued that
to. But it’s never been resolved. By the Supreme Court. I don’t think you
can. But you can make a spectacle of the situation just as they are doing
now. And let that work itself out through the courts. What is it that Pelosi
likes to say and the rest of the Democrats? Nobody’s above the law. So indict
him if he can look for reasons to indict Joe Biden. God knows there’s plenty
of mouth there. He’s violated our immigration laws, among other things. He’s
violated the Constitution, separation of powers with executive orders.
Spending money without authority. Trying to. Eliminate college debt without
authority. Clearly, under Article one, that all belongs to the House and the
Senate. But he doesn’t care. He doesn’t care. So we need some really smart,
courageous. Prosecutors, Republican prosecutors. In Republican parts of the
country with Republican grand juries and Republican judges. Who will take it
to Biden and the Democrats again, who will do to them what they’re doing to
us, because otherwise this isn’t going to stop. They create these horrific
precedents on impeachment, on criminal investigation, like the Mueller
investigation. They create these precedents when it comes to filibustering
judicial nominees, when it’s done to them. They squeal like stuck pigs.
They’re trying to destroy the independence of the Supreme Court. They’re
trying to pack the Senate. They’re trying to get rid of the filibuster rule
so they can impose their will forevermore. They’re trying to institute an
election system like they have in California so we can never win. Why do we
put up with this? Why aren’t we using the same tactics against them that they
use against us? If we don’t do that, there is no future for the Republican
Party, let alone the Republic. There’s also a war on the Republican Party.
The Democrats, as I wrote in American Marxism, seek to make the Republican
Party so weak and so insignificant as it just doesn’t matter. So it won’t
matter. They want one party rule right there and one the first chapter one
party rule. That’s what they’re trying to do. And they want to select who the
nominee of the Republican Party should be. I mean, if the Republicans had
1/10. 1/10 of what the Democrats have in terms of fighting for their agenda.
Man, we’d be a hell of a lot better off. The Democrats are vicious, they’re
violent. They’re lawless. They’re rogue. And yet they preach about democracy.
I don’t know of any genocidal maniac who runs one of these countries who
doesn’t talk about democracy, whether G or Castro or you name it. In
Venezuela. They all talk about democracy. Because nobody ever defines
democracy. It’s an ambiguous word, democracy. Is Marxism democracy. Bernie
Sanders would say, yes, he’s a democratic socialist. What does that mean? It
means nothing. Absolutely nothing. So this effort is to destroy the. The guts
of the Republican Party to destroy the constitutional construct. Ultimately
to devour the nation and obviously to destroy Donald Trump. And just remember
this. It is you who they call over and over and over again, white
supremacists. Even if you’re not even white, it is you who they call racists.
It is you who they hate. I’ll be right back.

Hour 1 Segment 2

We’re going to cover this a little bit more and then I want to get on to a
few other things like this Chinese Bible on. It gobbled up a ton of sensitive
information. Now a whole bunch. And Joe Biden lied to us. As did Millie. As
did Austin. And they lie to us all the time. And they didn’t shoot it down
when they could have shot it down. They could have shot it down over Montana.
The senator from Montana that matters said they could have and it wouldn’t
hit anything as it traveled across the continental United States, gobbling up
technology and information. We all knew this to be the case. But it’s the
lying that’s unbelievable. And gathered intel from several sensitive American
military sites. This is from NBC News. No friend of ours. More when I return.

Hour 1 Segment 3

We must not allow the idea that you can criminalize politics, whether it’s
January six. Documents, phone calls. Or. What’s going on in Manhattan, that
that is acceptable. I want you to step back and think about this. We have a
former president of the United States. Who is running for re-election. And
his leading in the polls. For the Republican nomination. I don’t know if
that’ll last, but that’s beside the point. Think about that. You’re a local
prosecutor. Not only don’t you care about the national implications because
you’re you’re living in a rather small world. But if you do think about the
national implications, it’s pretty cool, right? You can bog down a candidate,
you can bog down a candidate in a frivolous case in which he could be
convicted of a count, given the nature of what goes on. In these Democrat
cities and in help get your your man elected president of the United States,
so does Biden or whomever. That is what’s going on here, America. That is
exactly what’s going on here. This is a war on all Republicans, all
conservatives. Let me put it differently on all people who are not embracing
the Democrat Party and the radicalization and destruction of this country.
That is what’s taking place. Now people in your vehicles listening to me,
people at home over dinner listening to me. People who will be listening to
me over the podcast. You have to let this sink in. That this is what’s taking
place. Four separate grand juries. Everything is criminalized. The phone call
that President Trump had. In Georgia, a nondisclosure agreement that was
signed. I don’t even know how long ago was signed now. Long time ago.
Documents. January 6th. Do you know the. The prosecutor in Washington has
pulled in Secret Service agents now to interview them. So he’s violated
attorney client privilege because a an Obama judge said he could. He’s gotten
waitstaff. Other service personnel at Mar a Lago, which is a huge facility.
Other lawyers and so forth. It’s unbelievable. And. To do what? To try and
build an obstruction case. None of this is going on with with Biden. I mean,
I don’t even know if the independent examination of his situation has even
started yet. There’s no leaks from this guy. We don’t even remember his name.
Mr. Peters, who’s the special counsel, theoretically investigating Joe Biden
and his documents? I don’t remember his name. I mean, I can Google it and
I’ll know it in 2 seconds, but that’s not the point. It’s not the point. Here
is Dana Bash on CNN yesterday with Joe Tacopina about whether or not they’re
going to ask for another judge. Cut three, go. I want to ask about the judge
that we believe is going to preside over. This judge in the case in Manhattan
is a disgrace. He’s usually pro defendant. But when it comes to Trump, he’s
pro-prosecution. And so, of course, the Democrats call him a no nonsense
judge. And they’re all demanding cameras in the courtroom, but they don’t
have cameras in the courtroom there. Well, they want to make an exception for
Trump, and they’re all saying that he’s going to have a gag order on Trump.
Here’s a man running for president of the United States. They’re going to
have a gag order on him while he’s under constant attack by the Democrats.
That’ll tell you everything you need to know tomorrow, if that’s what this
judge rules. And by the way, there is nobody better at unraveling this stuff
than me, period. I’ve been involved with independent counsel’s. I’ve been
involved in litigation. I’ve been involved with U.S. attorneys and district
attorneys. I sat as chief of staff to an attorney general of the United
States. Any damn fool who preempts my show tomorrow. Well, then you know
they’re a damn fool just pointing it out. They do so at their own. Stupidity.
Go ahead, Mr. Producer. I want to ask about the judge that we believe is
going to preside over the arraignment. The former president, your client, was
lashing out against him. His name is Juan Mershon. And the former president
said that the judge hates him and was handpicked by the D.A. for this case
for that reason. Are you going to ask for a different judge? We are going to
take the indictment, evaluate all our legal and tell you why she’s asking him
that. She’s trying to put him on the spot. I assume they might ask for a
different judge, but more wisely, they might ask for a different venue, which
would wind up a different judge. And this was the way the media played these
things. When I do interview, I don’t do this, but this is what they’re doing.
They’re trying to catch them because they’re on the side of the Democrat
Party and the prosecution. You’re going to ask for a different judge. When in
fact, what they need to do is ask for a different venue. But that’s something
you don’t announce the Sunday before the Tuesday on television. That’s
something you deal with with the judge in the court, because no judge wants
to hear that outside the courtroom. Dana Bash knows this, but she’s not there
to report the news. She’s there to create controversy and. To hurt Donald
Trump. Go ahead and pursue everyone most vigorously. This is a case of
political persecution. Had he not been running for office right now, the
office of the presidency, which by the way, the polls have shown since this
has been announced, his numbers have gone up significantly. Had he not been
running for presidency, he would not have been indicted. Well, but let’s talk
about that. There’s no scenario where he’d be indicted. No, no. Let’s talk
about the judge, because I want to create a controversy. I want I want you to
answer my question before Tuesday in front of the court, where such motions
are to be made in a proper fashion. And why else is she doing this, America?
Because she wants to create. A gag order on Trump. That’s why a gag order for
Trump, because the judge will say what he discussing all this on TV for. Go
ahead, Judge. Will you ask Judge, will you ask for a different. Well, I just
said we have to get the indictment and then we will evaluate every single
legal maneuver. You know, I have no issue with this judge whatsoever. Well,
your client does. He says that he’s good reputation. Well, what my my client
has a right to finish with everything. He’s been politically persecuted. Make
no mistake about that. That what you said in the right or the left or your
supporter or the tract of Donald Trump, this should really bother you. This
this should really shake the core of what we believe our justice system
should be about. It should not be weaponized whoever the political opponent.
So that you don’t believe this is lashing out because he’s the victim. I have
no reason to believe this. I’ve not been before him on this matter. So we
have to let this process play out. Mm hmm. But she doesn’t want to. She wants
to influence the outcome. And this is why this is so disgusting. Now they
bring Lanny Davis on CNN. Lanny Davis has been a lawyer for a long time in
and around Washington. Those days when he used to represent Clinton. Remember
him? It’s nice enough, guy, but he’s a hack, a Democrat Party hack, and he is
been Michael Cohen’s lawyer. So of course, they bring him on CNN and they’re
not going to tell you his background as a Democrat Party hack. Cut five. Go.
You just heard. I did what he said. That Michael Cohen cannot be trusted. You
have said, quote, Everything that Michael Cohen has testified to is
surrounded by documentation and corroboration. And so I want to be clear. Do
you have and have you submitted to this D.A. documentation evidence beyond
Michael Cohen’s testimony that Donald Trump director or at least caused
Michael Cohen to conduct that? That shouldn’t be the question. The question
should be, is Tacopina right? You asked Tacopina He told you that Michael
Cohen is incapable of telling the truth. And he is incapable of telling the
truth. And he’s now going to have a civil lawsuit from Dershowitz. Alan
Dershowitz and I will be rooting for Dershowitz in that case because the
woman who accused Dershowitz of all kinds of nasty things related to the
Epstein matter. You can tell when somebody is innocent by the way they
respond. He brought a case. He’s been loud about it. He’s been upset about
it. And she pulled back, said it. She could have misidentified him. And
Dershowitz was not going to be shaken down, period. And that’s how you react.
That’s how I would react. And in the case of Cohen. He was on TV. He said
that about Dershowitz. He regurgitated it even though he knew the facts
didn’t matter. There is contemporary written information from from Cohen that
this money came from him, not from Donald Trump, and that he did it because
he was trying to. Protect his client and so forth. He was trying to
ingratiate himself with the guy talks. He can see what an idiot he is. He’s
that dumb guy, that dumb guy who weaseled his way into power. Bully bring
Lanny Davis on a let’s see how much we learn from Lanny Davis here. But five
go in this business. Yes. Do you mind if I answer your direct question and
then make a comment about Mr. Tacopina? First of all, the answer is yes.
Michael Cohen submitted a lot of documentation not only to this group of
prosecutors, but earlier. So what? It’s met a lot of documentation. All you
want documentation of what? Did you submit the documentation about? His other
lawyer. Making it abundantly clear that Michael Cohen was responsible and not
Donald Trump. Did he submit that documentation? I’m just curious. Go ahead.
And there are other documents from other people and other testimony from
other people, some of it direct, involving conversations with the. How does
Lanny Davis know this? He’s not part of the prosecution. He has one client,
Michael Cohen. And if this was discussed in the grand jury, why is Lanny
Davis discussing it now? Meaning his client may well have told him about it,
or the prosecution may well have told him about it. So why is Lanny Davis out
there repeating it? Lanny, can you answer my question, please? You can call
in if you want. Are you regurgitating information that was shared in the
grand jury room? Because you don’t have that right. People who testify do
because you weren’t there. So somebody must have shared it with you. And now
you’re sharing it on CNN. I’m just curious. The leaks coming out of this,
this prosecutor are constant. They’re relentless. And there’s been barely a
public statement. It’s all anonymous leaks. Just like in Washington. Just
like in Atlanta. This is the game and it needs to be exposed. My question to
Lanny Davis is you’re telling us about what other people said. Apparently to
the grand jury. Other documents from other people, excuse me, were presented
during the grand jury. Did your client tell you these things? Okay. So why
are you repeating them on TV? What about that, Mr. Producer? I’ll be right
back.

Hour 1 Segment 4

Chris Christie is on ABC’s This Week. Now he’s a blowhard of the worst sort.
He’s the Hindenburg of Republican politics. He is the author of Cape May, New
Jersey. Nobody gives a damn what he has to say. At least no Republicans or
conservatives. But he’s there as a foil for ABC to say they have a Republican
excuse me, Republican. He must be a menace in the green room before the show,
Mr. Producer, where they have the cookies and the doughnuts and the biscuits
and the. Oh, my God. Have the double and triple down with him. Cut sex. Go,
George. You’ve got limited resources as a prosecutor and you’ve got
prosecutorial discretion. Unlike the European system, where they say if
there’s a crime, you must charge it here. Prosecutors are allowed to use
their discretion that I don’t think this is an appropriate use of my
resources, given everything I have in front of me. On the other hand, all
this bravado from the Trump camp is baloney. He’s going to be charged a lot
of from the Trump camp there. Big boy. What are you talking about? All this
bravado from the front helps. I wonder, as a kid, was he Spanky and our gang?
Mr. Do you remember Spanky? Go ahead. He’s going to have to be mug shot and
fingerprinted and he’s going to face a criminal trial. Did he see a mug shot
ID? Most of it is. Mug shot ID. All right. Did such a great job for New
Jersey, their big guy. You can’t run on your record, can you? I’ll be right
back.

Ubiquitous

Apr 11, 2023, 3:39:51 AM4/11/23
On Monday’s Mark Levin Show, Chuck Todd, the media and the Democrat
party act like they want a race war in this country. Shootings are
exploited and politicized by the left just like with the latest
shooting in Louisville, Kentucky. Virtually every scientific study
including one from the Department of Justice show that the 1994 assault
weapons ban was ineffective, and that is the one Democrats keep citing.
Even worse, the Biden administration is openly attacking Catholics and
it was being covered by FBI director Christopher Wray. This is shocking
how the FBI has inserted itself into lives, this time through the
Richmond document allowing the FBI to monitor Catholic houses of
worship as domestic terrorism. Also, French President Emmanuel Macron
is calling for Europe to be less dependent on the USA, which Chinese
President Xi Jinping absolutely loves and just made war with China over
Taiwan 10 times more likely. The Biden administration and Democrats
have sent our nation into decline, which is exactly what they want, and
as a result we are losing allies around the world. Macron would never
do this with Trump or DeSantis as president but has no problem walking
all over Biden. Later, Gavin Newsom is the governor of a failed state
and yet is still a viable Democrat candidate for president and will be
propped up by the Democrat media. Newsom is already going on the Sunday
shows to prop himself up and take shots at Trump and DeSantis.

Ubiquitous

Apr 19, 2023, 8:51:48 AM4/19/23
On Monday’s Mark Levin Show, the House judiciary hearing today in Manhattan
was fantastic and exactly the right thing to do because New York is not safe
no matter what the liberal elites in New York with private security want to
believe. Democrats like Rep. Hank Johnson called Republicans jack-booted
thugs and MAGA extremists for wanting to crack down on the violent crime in
New York being allowed because of DA Alvin Bragg. These Radical Marxist
Democrats don’t want this crime to be stopped no matter how many people are
hurt because it is part of their ideology. Instead, Democrats are only around
to destroy the communities and cities they run, which is almost exclusively
where this violent crime is happening. Also, the radical Marxists view the
nuclear family as part of a failed feudal society and to be replaced by the
state, because destroying the nuclear family means destroying the culture and
society. Parents know that children are their responsibility and are speaking
out at town halls against a law forcing parents to consent to sex change
operations for their child. The Marxists are all for this because they want
to control our children like they are now doing in Washington and Arkansas.
Later, six additional members of the Biden family have been identified in
benefiting from shady deals and suspicious activity, as well as Hunter Biden
using his father as leverage in business deals and Hallie Biden getting
millions from China. Nine Biden’s in total have been identified now and the
number of family members involved is incredible. Republicans have no excuse
to not appoint a special counsel to investigate this case because the Bidens
were taking in money hand over fist and profiting off their position as
government officials. Finally, Mark speaks with Senator Ron Johnson about
investigating the Biden family and the evidence against their corruption.

The podcast for this show can be streamed or downloaded from the Audio Rewind
page:
https://www.marklevinshow.com/audio-rewind/

Rough transcription of hour 1

Segment 1

. Joe Biden was in Ireland for three days and he’s yet to step foot in
Palestine, Ohio. Palestine, Ohio. His own country. And also he’s been so busy
that he refuses to spend any time whatsoever with the Republican speaker of
the House, Kevin McCarthy, who has repeatedly said that they need to talk
about the debt ceiling. Biden refuses and Schumer keeps attacking McCarthy as
the obstacle to a deal. That’s how cynical and brazenly so all the Democrats
are. Just to put that out there. It’s very important because time is a
reason. And the media, of course, will well blame the Republicans. But
nonetheless, Biden doesn’t even want to talk. It’s my way or the highway, he
says. And his way will massively increase the debt even beyond where we are
today, and more so it will push inflation even higher. But what I want to
focus on at the beginning of the program is this fantastic House Judiciary
Committee hearing in Manhattan. Don’t worry about what the Democrats say.
Don’t worry about what the media say. It was fantastic. It’s exactly the
right thing to do. And I know the the ruling class in New York, all Democrats
keep going on about how safe New York is, but every damn one of these people
have protection. New York is not safe. They want to compare it to other
cities where the Democrats have also lost their minds. But what they won’t
compare New York to is New York under Rudy Giuliani. And Michael Bloomberg
that they won’t do. Because if they make that comparison, there is no
comparison. So we have a district attorney in Manhattan who is a Soros lapdog
and is a leftist, and he comes under no criticism whatsoever from any
Democrats. Anywhere in the country. Representative Hank Johnson is at the
House Judiciary Hearing today in Manhattan. And let’s listen to some of this
cut. One go mega Republicans continue to resist even the most basic reforms
like universal background checks. If Republicans really wanted to stop, we
have universal background checks except for the rarest of circumstances that
have literally nothing to do with the murder rate in our country. I challenge
you to go out today? Go to a gun shop. Very gun dealer. Legitimate gun dealer
or an NRA convention, legitimate event and purchase a gun and not get a
background check. Are there are certain kinds of guns you can buy without a
background check? You know, if you’re a collector of Revolutionary War or
Civil War type weapons and that sort of thing. But I’m talking about modern
weaponry. That goes back a hundred years. You won’t be able to get any
automatic weapons. But you will have a background check. Go ahead. And they
would be in D.C. right now working with Democrats to pass common sense gun
legislation. Instead, like jackbooted thugs, they’ve descended on New York
City using violent crime as their pretext. So Republicans are now jack booted
thugs. Jackbooted thugs. In other words, Republicans are like Nazis. Go
ahead. The MAGA Republican extremists are not interested in gun violence or
even knife violence. The Republican witnesses who have used their time to
criticize District Attorney Brad have served as props in a mega Broadway
production. Now you understand, folks, the people who are there and are
testifying have had family members murdered in New York. And this piece of
crap, Congressman, dares to degrade them, their cause and what they’ve been
through. It’s disgusting. Go ahead. The real purpose in coming to New York
City. We have order. The real purpose in coming to New York City. Gentleman
got suspended right here. Stop the clock. That’s what I’ve stood for. The
audience. I’ve said several times now that committee has to be in order. If
anyone continues, then we’re going to have to ask for some people out.
Please, please don’t talk down to us. Witnesses, please. Yeah. Please don’t
talk down to us. Witnesses, please. As props and a manga Broadway production,
this guy can barely read what’s handed to him, let alone think for himself.
Then they bring Jerry Nadler. Jerry Nadler comes. You may remember he chaired
this committee, did such a magnificent job. But I want you to keep in mind,
there’s not a single Democrat here who cares about these people, what they’ve
been through or the crime in the city of New York. None. Cut to go. It is. To
use the chairman’s favorite term. A weaponization of the House Judiciary
Committee. I do not know if Mr. Trump will be found guilty. I do not
understand the gallery. It should refrain from commenting and let the
gentleman from New York finish his statement. It’s hard, Jim. It’s hard for
the gallery to stop commenting because these people have suffered and they’re
listening to these shameless blowhards. Madeleine Brame. Her veteran son was
killed in New York City and she’s at the House Judiciary Committee and she
had something to say. Cut three. Go. And as far as the Manhattan District
attorney’s office, if he’s receiving one penny of federal dollars, you need
to pull that funding. And he starts doing his damn job and prosecuting crime.
Thank you, Madeleine. Oh, I was totally disrespected. Me, my family, my
grandchildren. We were treated like garbage. Like garbage. I’ve sat before
and half years and saw mothers walk in and out. We have a mother sitting here
right now whose son, two sons, one died and the other one was on the last
copy that this is out of torso cloth, just the chin. So I’m not the only one.
There are hundreds and thousands of us. We don’t give a damn about your
politics. We don’t care. It could be the man from the moon who’s running for
president. Okay? It’s wrong. It’s whoever’s in there. It stands for Law and
Order. As though recounts some civility and sanity to our city. Thank you.
Took a Republican House committee to allow these people to speak. That was
Madeleine Brain. Her son, who was a veteran, was murdered in New York City.
Dan Goldman has. Turn out to be one of the most. Obvious scumbags in the
Democrat Party. I think he’s newly elected to the House. He was a prosecutor
supposedly in the Southern district of New York, but he is a complete
scumbag, this guy. And he’s made it abundantly clear publicly that his role
in life is to attack Donald Trump. So here are people they don’t want to hear
about Trump. They don’t want to hear about anything. They’re trying to
explain what’s going on. They’ve lost loved ones. And here’s this scumbag.
Dan Goldman. Did I mention it? He’s a scumbag. Cut forgo. Your experiences
are devastating. But the problem is, is that this is a charade to cover up
for an abuse of power, that they are going around talking incessantly outside
of this hearing about Donald Trump. And the purpose of this hearing is to
cover up for what they know to be an inappropriate investigation. Now, I look
forward, many of you can I was going to say, please, not right now, because I
only have 20 seconds. I’m sorry, but I do want to show my intelligence that
you’re not going to hang on to the gentleman’s time. I’m not trying to insult
me. I’m not aware of what’s going on. Thank you. Okay. I’m fully aware of
what’s going on here. DeLay. Well, okay. And gentlemen, gets another 15
seconds. Thank you. That’s why I walked away from the plantation of the
Democratic Party. The committee will be in order. And what I was what I was
about to say is that as a representative of this city, I look forward to
working with you. She despises you because you’re a scumbag, like I said.
It’s just disgusting. Your ear to ear pieces, sleeves you really are about.
Didn’t we invite this guy on Mr. Beers, or did you ever follow up with this
guy? They ignored you. Tough guy wouldn’t. Come on. What is with all these
tough guy Democrats who won’t come on the program? It’s amazing. So then they
have Adam Schiff here, and we know what a sleazeball he is. Cut five guy. Of
course, this is not a coincidence at all. Instead, it is the GOP leadership
in Congress doing what it has done best for the last six years, and that is
to act as the criminal defense counsel for Donald J. So there you go, Donald
Trump. Now, keep something in mind. This is in New York. These people. I
don’t know if the Republicans, Democrats, independents, these people have
suffered. They have suffered. In ways that most of us can’t imagine. And the
Democrats go there with a playbook with ready made speeches written by
staffers. To attack Trump. It shows you how mentally ill they are as a group.
They’re just mentally unhinged. And some people have had enough. They just
can’t take it. Go ahead. Oh, you this let me tell you this. The Capitol
police general will suspend Capitol police from the Capitol Police will
remove the gentleman from the office. Tell you this. Let me tell you this.
Gentlemen. Gentlemen. Hey, you know what? Let me tell you this. Know that you
have come back. Let me tell you this, because people can only take so much.
They can only take so much. It’s not Washington, D.C., It’s New York. Go
ahead, Donald Trump. Tell me what’s happened. So we got to order that. Why do
you how do you want to take it down? They will suspend the ordinance has to
be the has to be in order. Capitol Hill, Capitol Police, by the way, notice
something here. Notice that Jim George trying to get order. And people are
going to be removed. Remember what happened in the Tennessee. House. Were
three Democrats, two of whom were black, one of whom was white. And quite
large, I might add. In any event, how they shut down those proceedings. And
remember when they were expelled, because they have to be expelled, not
merely removed. If you’re going to put an end to it. And they did pretty much
the same thing the next day. Remember all that? And that was racist. You
Democrats, here you are black people here. You have Hispanic people here,
you’re white people here, you have Indian people, Asian people or whatever.
The Democrats are accused of being racist for the things that they’re. But
they should be. And Jim Jordan is not accused of being racist for trying to
get order. I’m just making a point. Go ahead, sir. Well, this might messing
with me anyway. Anyway, the Capitol Police who came with the committee
removed the gentleman. That’s right. The gentleman who’s an American has had
enough. Want you to hear a little bit more of this when I return. I don’t
want to I want to comment further.

Segment 2

Remember I pose RB was the New York City bodega owner and he was assaulted
and he used a knife to defend his life and he was arrested. Here he is.
Translator At the hearing as well. Cut. Six Go. That is when I encountered a
true and real threat to my life. After I simply told a woman that she could
not have potato chips because her payment was declined. I was face to face
with her boyfriend who seemed ready to kill me. He attacked me violently,
threw me around the store. The woman stabbed me herself. I truly believe they
were there to kill me. So faced with this, I did what I knew I had to do to
save my life. What the law what the law allows me to do to save my life. I
stabbed that man in self-defense. But when the police came, even though I was
injured myself, I was placed under arrest. I was taken to jail. When I came
before the judge, the prosecutor said I was being charged with murder in the
second degree. They asked for bail, even though so many people are being let
go these days. And I couldn’t afford it. So I went to Rikers Island. I was
forced into a crowded and unsafe intake cell. Even though I was injured in
jail, I didn’t get the medical treatment I should have received, I suppose.
He spends almost a week at Rikers. Finally, bail was lowered so he can get
released. He had to face harsh conditions. He was an innocent man. He was
charged with murder. And he believes it was all because of Alvin Bragg. And
he is believe is correct. The Democrats don’t want you to hear any of this.

Segment 3

You know, folks, you watch these video shots. What goes on in Chicago, What
went on in Compton a couple of months ago? Philadelphia goes on and L.A. and
New York and on and on and on. The fact is you can deal with this crime, but
these radical left wing Marxist Democrats do not want to deal with this
crime. They don’t care how many people are hurt, how many people are killed
and raped and otherwise maimed. They don’t care how many stores leave their
city means nothing to them because they were born out of the ideology. They
came up through the ideology. Most of them have never worked a day in their
lives. They’ve always been involved in community activism and so forth. And
that’s what we know. Now, how do you stop it? Overwhelming force. Virtually
every metropolitan police department needs 30 to 50% more police officers. If
not more. They should be highly trained. They should be very well paid. They
should be properly outfitted. There needs to be more jail space. You start
raining, rounding up criminals and throwing them in jail. That’s what you do.
You bring down the hammer. That’s how you stop crime. It’s nothing to do with
parents and video games and all. The fact of the matter is. If you don’t have
significant punishment. Punishment, that is swift. And severe. Then this
continues. They can talk about guns. They can talk about poverty. We’ve
always had poverty and we’ve always had guns. In fact, it wasn’t that long
ago where we didn’t have a massive welfare state and we didn’t have many gun
laws either. And we didn’t have this much crime. It’s a big issue. There are
ways to address this. Lori Lightfoot. She says these violent rioters, it’s
wrong to say it’s mayhem. It’s not mayhem. Brandon Johnson, the Cook County
commissioner, is now the mayor elect. He won’t even condemn the looting, says
people are desperate. Now, I will just say this. The people of Chicago voted
for Brandon Johnson and now they’re going to suffer. They’re going to suffer.
That’s what’s going to happen. But you have a right to vote these people out.
And when you vote them in, you’re committing suicide or suicide because there
is a way to deal with this. There is a way to fix this. And that is muscle up
the police forces. Arrest the. The criminals. Put them in jail. Part of the
problem is and the police chief in Washington, D.C., who’s a good man, talks
about this. He’s African-American as well. That the prosecutors and the
judges won’t keep them in jail. Our entire law enforcement system. Has in key
positions radical leftists. Who used to be defence lawyers. Used to work at
the ACLU or something like that. Now they have secreted themselves into the
judiciary and even into prosecutors offices. Prime examples. Even in the
suburbs in Loudon County, Virginia, you’ve heard about the schools in Loudoun
County, Virginia. Loudoun County, Virginia may still be one of the wealthiest
counties in America. And so you have a fusion of radical left wing elitists.
With individuals. They’re not the mob, but they are a large number of people,
regardless of race. Who also believe in big government. So I call it the mob,
whatever you want to call it. So. They elect this woman by the smallest of
margins. First thing, she announces that like all the sauce, prosecutors,
anybody who steals, I think it was over under a thousand or whatever the
number was, will not be charged. They won’t be charged. You know, people like
Joy Reid Reprobates. Are hosts on MSL, LSD and the Crap News Network. But Joy
Reid, I remember some time ago she said that property crimes shouldn’t really
be crimes. Something to that effect. And as you know, the founding of the
nation property was crucial. And many of you worked very, very hard for your
property, for your homes, for your vehicles. For everything you have. You’ve
earned it. You’ve worked for it. Nobody gave it to you. It represents what
you do when you get up early in the morning and go home in the evening or
some late at night. You paid for it. It’s your possession. If somebody steals
from you. They’re taking your money. They’re taking your labor. As I say, you
work for these things. You earn them. Somebody else didn’t changes the entire
psychology of the community. The entire psychology of the community. So you
need to ask yourselves. There’s the Democrat Party. And do so many Democrat
voters. Do they share the same mentality as the rest of us? That is, that
they want safety. We do. That they want criminals put away, taken off the
streets. Save families. Because honestly, if you vote Democrat today in a
city, you can’t possibly support any of those things. You simply cannot. Joe
Biden likes to say that the Republicans in Washington, D.C., voted against
funding police. But you know, a lot of Joe Biden. And said another sleazy
liar, as you must be to be an elected Democrat. You have to be a sleazy liar.
The Republicans never voted against funding police. He’s talking about his
$1.7 trillion inflation reduction act, which was a kill capitalism degrowth
movement and Increase Inflation Act, which was mostly about climate change,
with a provision in their monies to be given to cities and states. To spend
as they see fit. And so what Joe Biden says is that was evidence of the
Republicans voting against. A Democrat bill that would fund police said ban.
Ridiculous. The issue is not that the city is like money to fund police when
they defunded police or slashed their budgets and their numbers. They took
the money away from them. It was never a question of having or not having
money. They didn’t want to give them money. That was the issue. So there are
ways to address this. Effectively. Giuliani did it. Bloomberg did it in New
York, and other mayors have done it and other governors have done it. The
fact is you have billionaires like Soros, you have billionaire Democrats who
do not have to live for all this hellish activities taking place, and they
don’t. They live far away from it all. Maybe not even in our country most of
the time. Maybe not even in our country. Felonies in New York City, 102,020.
21. 122,000. In 2022. Felonies downgraded to misdemeanors, 52%. The time in
2022 felony cases declined to prosecute 11 119. Last year. That’s Alvin
Bragg. And the Democrats and their media keep telling you that crime is going
down in New York. It’s going down in New York. So a 10000 to 12000 people are
leaving every month. So the Democrats don’t even say, you know, we made
mistakes here. We’ve got to alter what we’re doing, modify our policies. No.
They lie. Because they’re ideologues. And so they’ll continue to be anarchy,
mayhem, chaos, death. Impoverishment, lack of employment, lack of schooling.
It’s only going to get worse. And so many wealthy people of every race. But
wealthy people who could be role models to try and fight this, to stop
mouthing the Democrat Party line like the LeBron James’s of the world, to
stop blaming people have nothing to do with it. And then start blaming people
who have everything to do with it. They could help, but they don’t want to.

Segment 4

You see what’s going on in the cities. Where’s Joe Biden tonight? You know,
nobody knows where he is. We have crime that is rampant in this country. And
Joe Biden doesn’t lift a finger. Not a finger. Nothing. Democrat Party
cities. That’s where this is taking place, almost exclusively. The Democrat
Party is responsible for this. They’re responsible for this. Mark my words.
It’s not Republicans. It’s not cops. It’s Democrats. And they’re out in the
open now. And really, if you oppose crime and what’s happening in our
communities, particularly to minorities, and it’s about time people speak out
who have positions where people can listen. It amazes me the extent to which
ESPN. Which has a tremendous number of really smart, talented, well-to-do
individuals, many of whom are minorities. Say nothing about this. In fact, if
they say anything about it, they say the wrong thing about. Because they
don’t want to lose a following. Or followers on Twitter or Facebook or
wherever they are. That’s why. Believe it or not, it actually takes guts to
speak out against crime. And to point to those who are committing the crimes.
And it’s really quite remarkable. I mean, what’s taking place in these
cities? Is because the Democrat Party has adopted a marxist ideology. In
which they don’t have a problem. If the civil society collapses, they don’t
care how many people are killed and raped and and in otherwise abused. They
just don’t. Their own actions tell you that. They go after the cops. That’s
the only force that exists in the city to stop it. They want to improve the
educational system with school choice. They won’t improve the the economic
system by trying to attract businesses. Why are they there? I’m now convinced
these Democrats are there to destroy these cities. Why? Well, if you
understand Marxism, you know why you have to destroy the status quo. And
these people are Marxists. Whether by indoctrination training. Coincidence.
It doesn’t really matter how. Or why even it’s who they are. And they are
destroying these communities. That’s why hearings like the one that was held
today by the House Judiciary Committee is so important. How often do we hear
Republicans need to go into, quote unquote, these communities? Okay. They
actually had a hearing in these communities. One of them. One of them. The
Democrats don’t hold hearings in these communities about crime. Jerry Nadler
didn’t do it when he was chairing the Judiciary Committee. We saw the same
faces from that Judiciary Committee. All these liberal left wing Democrats,
they showed up, but they only showed up because the Republicans called a
hearing. And what did they do? They attacked Donald Trump. And they didn’t.
They denied. They deny that crime is going through the roof. Because they
don’t have to deal with it. Most athletes don’t have to deal with it. Most
broadcasters on ESPN included don’t have to deal with it. And they know I’m
right. They all know I’m right. And Biden doesn’t have to deal with anything.
You know, they put out word this morning at 9 a.m. Eastern Time. I forget the
phrase they use in Washington, D.C., to close down a a press day. But they
put it out at 9 a.m. that there’d be no news for the news media. 9 a.m.. The
guy doesn’t hold press conferences. He goes to Ireland for three days. Why?
It was a junket. That’s why there was no need to go to Ireland. I’m not
against Ireland. I’d like to go there one day. I know it’s beautiful, but
that’s beside the point. You got stuff going on all over the world, including
communist China, preparing for war. Biden doesn’t act like anything is even
going on. The border is a disaster crime through the roof. The currency is
being replaced. No big deal. Guy goes to Ireland for three days, still hasn’t
gone to Palestine. Ohio still won’t go to Palestine, Ohio still hasn’t gone
to the southern border to see what actually is going on without a Potemkin
village.

Ubiquitous

Apr 25, 2023, 4:55:09 PM4/25/23
On Monday’s Mark Levin Show, Mark’s role in interviews isn’t to attack
the guest – that’s what journalism has become and that’s why you hate
it. Sen Chuck Grassley puts out a tweet and the media get excited over
it. Grassley asks, why didn’t Levin ask Donald Trump about what he’ll
do in the future? Trump puts out a video almost every day where he
speaks on subject after subject and what he plans to do if elected
president. Grassley should do his research before tweeting. Later, the
Biden administration always seems a day late and a dollar short, this
time on Sudan. A civil war breaks out in Sudan and the U.S. sends
special forces in at night to get people out of the embassy. But
there’s still 16,000 Americans who are still in Sudan. Afterward,
Democrats are proposing legislation to codify murder, not to codify Roe
V Wade. These Democrats are radicals and if you don’t embrace their
views, they say you’re against women. Also, the Biden administration is
at war with you. They want to sabotage and cripple the energy industry.
Fossil fuel is the liquid that makes the engine of this society
function. If someone was trying to destroy the middle class – they
would drive up the cost of oil and natural gas. Finally, Biden and his
administration have no comprehension of how a pencil is made or
anything else, for that matter. I Pencil will remind you how truly
complex it is to make.

Rough transcription of Hour 1

Segment 1

Hello, America. Mark Levin here. Hold on. Let me look. Yes, I’m here.
Our number 87738138118773813811. I have no information whatsoever.
Inside. Outside. Public or anything else. On what happened with Tucker
Carlson. Zero. So there’s nothing for me to discuss. We’re not going to
take any questions when we. No more will be here. But I don’t know
anything, which is understandable. I’m a host. I’m not part of
management. So there is that. What else is there on that front? I don’t
think there’s anything else. I think my brother, Dan Bongino, who is a
very good and close friend, I think he’s explained his situation at
great length. He did it, I believe it was Thursday. And he and that
speaks for itself. You don’t need an interpreter. That’s where we are.
As far as I know, I’m not going anywhere. But you never know, do you?
With a brand new three year contract with the Blaze. Chase signed, I
guess, six weeks ago. We have a brand new four year extension with Fox.
But who knows about these things? Now, as for the interview with
President Trump, I hope you liked the radical kook Marxists. Media did
not like it and they didn’t watch it. They regurgitated what Senator
Grassley had to say about HANNITY, Tucker, and me interviewing Trump.
But they didn’t watch him. And these sites are really pathetic. Anyway.
I was gushing over Trump. Here’s the thing. Whether it’s my TV show or
wherever it is, I’ve said a thousand times. I do not view my role as
attacking the guest. That’s what journalism has become and that’s why
you hate it. And that’s why my show Sunday night is the number one show
Sunday night, because I’m respectful. We have long form interviews. And
you can draw your own conclusions. Now, what really upsets them is what
I said at the end of the interview, and I mean it. I spent 2 hours with
President Trump. You can’t tell that from the show because the show is
substantively 40 minutes. And we went from subject to subject to
subject, a subject. He was, as you could tell, very presidential, very
relaxed. None of this stuff you see on True Social and that sort of
thing, attacking DeSantis or anyone else for that matter, very, very
substantive. Joe Biden could never sit down for an interview like that
and never would. He hides from the very press. That keeps promoting
him. I don’t do this show for reprobates. For low IQ Democrats. For the
corrupt Marxist media. I don’t do my show for them and they didn’t
watch it. So Senator Grassley puts out a tweet and they get all
excited. What is with these guys at Fox? I’m interpreting HANNITY,
Tucker and Levin. Why don’t they ask Trump about his future ideas
rather than the history of his presidency? Something to that effect.
And, you know, and I thought, Mr. Producer, Trump puts out a video, if
not every day, every other day, every third day. I think it’s from Mar
a Lago where he speaks on subject after subject subject and what he
plans to do should he be re-elected president. There are. All over the
Internet. Everywhere. I even linked to some of them. Now Senator
Grassley has a taxpayer financed staff. I assume he has people in his
office who know how computers work, who go on the Internet. Some he
does. He was on Twitter, guys on Twitter. If he’s so concerned about
what Trump has to say about what he wants to do in the future, why
isn’t he linking to Trump’s clips? There must be 15 or 20 of them out
there by now on every subject you can imagine. And more to come. So,
Senator Grassley. Senator Grassley. First, I want to congratulate you.
I didn’t even know you were awake at 8 p.m. Eastern time on Sunday.
That’s a that’s a major achievement. That’s number one. Number two. Why
don’t you know something about what you decide to tweet about before
you tweet and humiliate herself? If you give me your e-mail address,
Senator Grassley, I will send you a score or more of Donald Trump’s
positions on his videos. Which actually reaches more people than my
show. On Fox, if you’re really interested in that, Senator, but you’re
not really interested in that, and I don’t view it as my job. You’ve
been in Washington a long time as a politician. You know I’m not a
politician, Senator Grassley. But I don’t view it as my job to tell the
guest what to say. No, no. I only want to know about their future.
Hannah, you can watch, meet the depressed, deface the nation and all
the other shows that you might like. I’ll ask the questions. I’ll wait
for the answer and the guests will answer as they wish. Now, a better
question would have been Senator Grassley. Why doesn’t Mark have
liberals on his show? Because they won’t come on the show. We’ve tried
AOC, we’ve tried Bernie Sanders, we’ve tried Elizabeth Warren. We’ve
tried. Bob Iger. We’ve tried. Raskin We’ve I mean, I can go down the
list over and over and over. We can’t get them. Why don’t you tweet
about that? That might be interesting. Actually, it’s not interesting
at all. Not interesting at all. There is a delegate. Not a full blown
Congress person, woman, person, person. There is a delegate by the name
of Stacey Plaskett from the Virgin Islands Democrat. And she is, of
course, a disgrace. She has attempted. To sabotage one hearing after
another. And she has in some ways succeeded. In trashing. One hearing
after another because she seems to think what she stands for and what
she says is so damn important. She’s a thug. She’s the thug with the
mindset of a tyrant. From Joseph Wolfson at Fox News. Journalist Matt
Taibbi threatened with prison time for for perjury by top Democrat over
Twitter false testimony. So he gets one of these alphabet soup agencies
confuse with another. It’s so Stacey Plaskett, if that is her name. The
ranking member on the House Judiciary Select Committee Subcommittee on
the weaponization of the federal government, sent a letter to Taibbi
regarding a comment he told lawmakers, which she alleged included an
error that was previously propped up by MSNBC host Mehdi Hasan. Mehdi
Hasan, I believe is on at 8 p.m. on Sunday, isn’t he? Mr. Producing?
And I kick his ass. Kick is there has no ratings. There was a specific
reference to CIA, say they government cybersecurity and Infrastructure
Security Agency when he meant to refer to CIS, the Center for Internet
Security. Now you can see he correct the error later in his reporting.
But she wants to throw him in prison. Plaskett does. And she claims he
committed perjury under 18 U.S.C. 1621. She claims he made a false
statement under 18 U.S.C. 1001. I’ve had to explain this before about
false statements and perjury. They not only have to be material, they
have to be intentional. They have to be purposeful. That’s what the
statute says. So I don’t know if this thug has a law degree or not, but
that’s the rule. Toby didn’t lie under oath about anything. And now we
have Democrats in the House threatening him. And we have many over
there. Matty. What’s his name? Matty. Eddie. Matty. I don’t know what
the hell his name is. What is it? METI Mithun Mohan Hassan. All right.
Maggie Hassan. Excuse me. Pushing the. The perjury and the false
statement crap. Fox News sought a comment. Neither Taibbi nor Laschet’s
office immediately responded, but Taibbi was on TV discussing it. But
this is where we are now, folks, and of course, the media that circled
the wagons. For CNN. And that big mouse over there who was disrupting
the. President Trump’s press conferences. They say nothing about this.
Not a word. Why is that? We have a non-voting moron from the Virgin
Islands. I can remember it was a very vicious assault on Tibi by her
trying to shut him down. A so-called journalist. Remember, she called
him that and she insisted that he reveal his sources for his Twitter
files reporting. This is a person that does not respect freedom of the
press, the First Amendment. Is perfectly happy. With Twitter under the
old ownership. Monitoring many of you monitoring people with whom they
disagreed. And of course, putting this scarlet letter on them. So we’re
going to keep an eye on Plaskett because she appears to be a very
terminal cancer in the body politic of this country when she’s calling
for the imprisonment. Of a journalist because he confused one agency
with the other CSA with CIS. And even though he corrected it shortly
thereafter. I’ll be right back.

Segment 2

Is it me or does this administration always seem a day late and a
dollar short? So a civil war breaks out in Sudan, and this has been
going on for a long time. A long time. With the Spanish and the Special
Forces in at night to get our people out of our embassy. But there’s
16,000 Americans, some with dual citizenship. Some not. Who are still
in the Sudan. There are hundreds, if not thousands of Americans in
Afghanistan and we don’t have the muscle. To set the rules. We don’t
have the muscle. To make the threats, to create fear, to get our people
home. Now, I’m glad that we got our embassy staff out. And other
diplomatic bureaucrats. That’s good. But what about American citizens
who are not working for the federal government, who are not diplomats?
Maybe even not dual citizens, just American citizens? What are we going
to do about them? I’ll tell you what we’re going to do about them. Next
to nothing. Here’s Tony. While we don’t have time for this, after this,
I want you to listen to these people, Tony Blinken and then John Kirby.
There’s a real propagandists. And at the same time, we want to thank
Mr. Cohen. I really want to thank Mr. Jordan. They are getting to the
bottom of a lot of these scandals. People say, what are they going to
do? Well, unfortunately, the criminal side of the house is controlled
by the people who are involved in the scandals. They’re the people they
work for. That’s why you have special counsel. And that’s precisely why
they will not appoint a special counsel to investigate Joe Biden
because they know where that leads. We all know where that leads. I
watched these attacks on Clarence Thomas. They’re the billionaire
bought property from this one or that one. And they vacation together.
They do this, they do that. Then you have that little runt bastard,
little Dick Durbin from Illinois, the land of little Dick Durbin used
to be the land of Lincoln. They’ve destroyed that state, like to
destroy everything else they touch. Well, Dick Durbin doesn’t demand
answers from Joe Biden. Well, that’s separation of powers, Mark. He’s
the president. Well, guess what? Clarence Thomas is a Supreme Court
justice. That separation of powers still. But isn’t it interesting Dick
Durbin doesn’t ask a damn thing about Joe Biden. Whether he’s been
bought and paid for by the communist Chinese, yet whether he’s been
bought and paid for by the previous corrupt Ukrainian government. Yes.
Bought and paid for by the previous Moscow mayor’s wife. Yes.

Segment 3

Anthony Blinken you know Mr. Producer just came to me. Nancy Pelosi
should be called Pelosi. Blinken Should she? Anyway, Anthony Blinken at
the press conference today regarding Sudan, go a decision to suspend
operations at the embassy, remove our personnel from their signpost, is
among the most difficult that any secretary has to make. Why? My first.
Why, why, why, why, Why? If we’re under attack, you moron, why is it
difficult? Go ahead. Is the safety of our people. And I determined that
the deteriorating security conditions in Khartoum pose an unacceptable
risk to keeping our team there at this time. I want to be clear that.
Does he always talk with these affectations? I want to be clear in
words imitating sort of William F Buckley in imitating Elon Musk. I
notice they sound what those two he might have said. And as you know,
I’m a big Elon Musk fan. And but anyway, go ahead. Even as we have
temporarily suspended operations on the ground in Khartoum. Go ahead.
Well, American consular work in Sudan continues. Yes, indeed. In just
the last 36 hours since the embassy evacuation operation was completed,
we continue to be in close communication with U.S. citizens and
individuals affiliated with the U.S. government. Now, again, we heard
this before it and we heard this crap before. As American citizens, God
knows what’s happened to them in Afghanistan. Can you imagine
particularly the women and children? Oh, my God. What has happened to
them. And secondarily, the people who assisted us there. Oh, my Lord.
We never have a story from the Constipated News Network or the Crap
News Network or. I meant LSD or anybody else about what’s taking place.
It’s unbelievable. And the inspector general remember what he said,
that the State Department and others are not working with him, so he
doesn’t know what’s going on. In terms of the money. We’re still
sending hundreds of millions of dollars to these. Mass murders. It’s
it’s unbelievable. And I went I looked at Mediate to see if there’s any
story on this. There’s none. So why do they call themselves media? I
that’s why I call them mediocre, right? They’re even worse than
mediocre. There’s nothing there. There’s no story there. Go ahead. I’d
assistance and facilitate available departure routes. Shut up, you
idiot. We heard your crap before. Thank God they didn’t stick that
Austin and Mellie up there, for God’s sakes. Now we get this guy, John
Kirby. Admiral. Admiral for what? Hammer because he has a big mouth. He
was on CNN today. Oh, guess what? He was on with Don Lemon and then
they fired Don Lemon. He said he was shocked. CNN said he shouldn’t
have been. We asked to meet with him. But whatever he cut to go.
Sudan’s military chief said on Saturday morning, John, that his troops
would help evacuate US diplomats and citizens, he said, and citizens.
But the US embassy said that it was too dangerous. Do you think that
there was a missed opportunity to get private citizens? So let’s stop
right there. First of all, it’s too bad. This is the best question Don
Lemon has ever asked in his entire career, such as it is. And then they
give him the old boot. But it was the best questions he’s ever asked.
And then he’s removed. Go ahead. Out. No, sir. In fact, we are doing
everything we can to help guide them. If there is a safe way to get
out. Okay, so let’s just pretend we’re over there in that hellhole.
Yes, it is. And you hear Kirby saying we’re trying to guide them out
safely. How do you get a hold of these people? You have Kirby’s phone
number, Blinken’s phone. Who are they getting a hold of? Who are they
talking to? I mean, we already learned this, we Americans, that this is
all bullcrap. Again, we saw what happened in Afghanistan. This is the
worst administration when it comes to everything and anything.
Everything and anything. So they’re in touch with the American citizens
there, right? They’re showing them are trying to communicate with them
about safe ways to get out and so forth. So, Don Lemon, as a follow up
question, his second best question ever. I mean, it’s stunning. Maybe
he’ll wind up at MSNBC. You never know. Or maybe media eight. Cat three
Go. Okay. So you said that you were in touch with hundreds, but there
are about 16,000 or so people who have to get out of this country. Are
you able to you’re not able to get in touch with all of them, Right.
Well, Don, I want to push back on this idea that there are 16,000
Americans who want to get out. We don’t have firm estimates of the
exact number of Americans citizens who are in Sudan. They don’t have to
register with us. Why did you say you’re in touch with them and and
you’re showing them a safe way to get out? And so you’re obviously not
in touch with everybody because you don’t know who everybody is. You
just said that. You just said that flimflam artist. Give this guy the
hook. Go ahead. There, there. We think the vast majority of these
American citizens in Sudan and they’re not all in Khartoum are dual
nationals. These are pan. They probably want to stay there and continue
to do what they’re doing, enjoying themselves while they gunfire is
taking place. Oh, yes. Oh, yes. Go ahead. Sudan, who have families
there, work their businesses there who don’t want to leave. So I think
we need to be careful about that number. There’s a much smaller
population of American citizens who don’t work for the government, but
work with partner agencies like the American School, their Fulbright
Scholar program that we are in touch with, and we’re trying to get them
the best information we can to get out. And as I said, several think we
got the Fulbright Scholarship program. What does that 17 people? Now,
if you are in the Fulbright Scholarship program, may I ask a question?
What are you doing in a war torn country? How smart can you actually be
to have a Fulbright scholarship? If that’s where you went. No joke. I’m
being serious. I get paid for my my Fulbright scholarship. Yes, I did.
We’d be going to London. London? No. Geneva. No, no, no. I won’t be
going to Geneva. Will he be going to Harvard Square? No. No, no. Not
going to Harvard Square. No, no. Where are you going? Khartoum. Oh.
You’re not a Rhodes Scholar and a Fulbright scholarship. I mean,
obviously you’re confused. No, no. They have no idea how many Americans
are there. I guess they didn’t have to use passports to get in there.
Of course they did. They have no idea. And go ahead. They are in that
U.N. convoy heading to Port Sudan. Mm hmm. They’re in a uncoupling.
Okay. Well, they have it firmly under control, as they always do over
there at the White House. And what was Biden doing today, meeting with
the Tennessee three? The Tennessee three? What’s the Tennessee three?
Well, three big mouths. Who? One of whom had a bullhorn on the floor.
The. The state house in Tennessee. On gun control. He’s now a a
fantastic civil rights leader as a result of his individual
insurrection. Oh, did you say insurrection? I sure did. He literally
shut down the the Tennessee house. Isn’t that the definition of
insurrection? I think it is. And then we find out later that during one
of the Black Lives Matter riots, one of these guys actually assaulted
somebody. Oh, no problem. Joe Biden still meeting with them. But Joe
Biden has never been to Palestine, Ohio. I’ll keep mentioning it. No,
he’s never talked to the mayor there. Because the mayor is a
Republican, a mr. United. Mr. Unity doesn’t want to talk to
Republicans. He does want to talk to the mayor of Palestine. Palestine.
He doesn’t want to talk to the Republican speaker of the House. No, no,
no. Mr. Unity. Mega Make it my mega magic. The Tennessee three. Oh,
okay. And what about? The families that lost loved ones at the
Christian school know. Jill was already there, as you know, sir. And,
of course, he sent Kamala, who screamed at the top of her lungs in
Nashville about gun control. Very appropriate. Very appropriate. Yes.
Incidentally, are they never going to release the manifesto that was
written? By the murder. And apparently she had extensive journals and
notes. This is a cover up. Pure and simple. Have you ever heard of
something like this before? Even the Unabomber. His notebook was
released. Once he was brought to court. This person was killed. And so
there is no court and there’s no reason that this stuff should be
hidden. So why won’t they release it? I will tell you why. Because some
of the material is controversial and provocative. It promotes a
narrative that they don’t want to see the light of day. That’s why. And
I challenge the corrupt Democrat Party media to take all legal steps
necessary. To get those materials because I know they’re itching over
there at The New York Times and the Washington Compost. To do a story
on this. I know they’re itching to do it. And I’m waiting for the human
rights group. What do they call themselves? The Human Rights
Foundation, whatever, to demand the release of the information. I’m
waiting for the LGBTQ plus community to demand the release of the
information. I’m waiting for the ACLU to demand the release of the
information. Where is it? Why? Is everything a secret? I think the
people have a right to know. Other families have a right to know. Isn’t
that what a free press is all about? Isn’t that what freedom of speech
is all about? Not censoring or conversely promoting to accommodate the
Democrat Party in their Marxist agenda. I don’t believe that’s fair, do
you, America? Where is this information? I’d like to read it. And
discuss it with you. I’ll be right back.

Segment 4

Everybody while not everybody want to see something here in America and
looking well live at national never forget it. Here we go. Let’s see.
Okay. Very good. By the way, the president’s book, Letters to Trump is
really fantastic. It’s a fantastic book. It’s very, very intriguing.
It’s on Amazon.com or 45 Bookscan. But it really is. And that’s what’s
driving the media nuts, actually, the success of his books. And when
you actually keep your mouth shut and let him speak, I felt the same
way with DeSantis when I interviewed him. Oh, you gave us right now.
You on the left. You’re the slavers. You’re the slobber. I’m not
interested in sabotaging people who might help save the country. From
you bastards. Aoki’s in the news a lot because she was on my O’Shea and
I despise both. But I want you to listen to this because she’s not the
only one. I want you to listen to the totalitarians out there. Cut,
forego. We have very real issues with what is permissible on the air.
And we saw that with January six, and we saw that in the lead up to
January 6th and how we navigate questions not just of freedom of
speech, but also accountability for incitement of violence. These are
really, really, really So all that George Floyd stuff. That’s okay.
There was understandable. All those Black Lives Matter riots. Antifa.
I’ve never heard you say any of this about any of that. You nitwit. Go
ahead. I think that we have to really explore through law as well. And
do you think media organizations or social media platforms should be
accountable for the role for being? How comes how come? How come the
the. The prepubescent mouthpieces over there mediate and elsewhere.
Don’t talk about Jen Psaki, his gushing, slobbering spittle covering
interviews over air. And do you think many organizations or social
media platforms should be accountable for the roles, for their
platforms, for incitement? Wow. That’s a killer. That’s a hell of a
question. But she is a marxist. So of course her answer is yes. Go
ahead. Statement. I believe that when it comes to broadcast television,
like Fox News, these are subject to to federal law, federal regulation
in terms of what’s allowed on air and what isn’t. And when you look at
what Tucker Carlson and some of these other folks on FOX do, it is
very, very clearly incitement of violence. Very clearly incitement of
violence. And that is the line that I think we have to be willing to
use inciting violence. What the hell are you talking about, moron? And
how many times rich have we invited her on the program? Seriously?
Three or four times. We don’t even get a response. We don’t even get a
response. I would love to debate this with her. Come believable that
this clown gets so much airtime, even on MSNBC. So she wants government
to regulate FOX. You’re going to hear next hour. Schumer wants
government to regulate Fox. You heard the delegate from the Virgin
Islands say that she wants Matt Taibbi put in prison. Are you Democrats
happy with your party? I’ll be right back.