Fox News co-host ‘surprised’ by GOP’s ‘threshold for humiliation’ in Biden probe

John Doe

Feb 21, 2024, 9:12:34 PMFeb 21
Fox News co-host ‘surprised’ by GOP’s ‘threshold for humiliation’ in
Biden probe

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4481267-fox-news-host-surprised-gop-threshold-humiliation-biden-probe/

From the article:
Fox News co-host Jessica Tarlov mocked House Republicans on Wednesday
for their pursuit of impeachment charges against President Biden.

“This is the path that they’ve chosen to take, and honestly I’m
surprised that they have this high of a threshold for humiliation,”
Tarlov said during an appearance on the network. “Every witness they
have called has decimated their argument.”

It's interesting to watch the GOP house of cards fall apart as we find
out the whole Biden story was cooked up by Russian assets and spread by
useful idiots in the GOP.

Smirnov admitted "officials associated with Russian intelligence" were
involved in the stories about Hunter and Joe Biden. Putin sure wants
Trump in office, and like many people I wonder what leverage Putin has
over Trump to make Trump such a pliable Russian cheerleader.