Re: About the 10 Commandments -- How INTERESTING This is, IF True...

Message has been deleted

livvy

Nov 21, 2010, 3:31:46 AM11/21/10
On Nov 21, 2:45 am, "( ` . Craig Chilton . ) <http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@f.com> wrote:

> [...]
> I have not eaten the heart [i.e.,  I have not
>    grieved  uselessly, or felt remorse].
> I have not attacked any man.
> I am not a man of deceit.
> I have not stolen cultivated land.
> I have not been an eavesdropper.
> I have slandered [no man].
> I have not been angry without just cause(?).
> I have not debauched the wife of any man.
> I have not polluted myself.
> I have terrorized none.
> I have not transgressed [the Law].
> I have not been wroth.
> I have not shut my ears to the words of truth.
> I have not blasphemed.
> I am not a man of violence.
> I am not a stirrer up of strife (or a disturber
>     of the peace).
> I have not acted (or judged) with undue haste.
> I have not pried into matters.
> I have not multiplied my words in speaking.
> I have wronged none, I have done no evil.
> I have not worked witchcraft against the King
>    (or blasphemed against the King).
> I have never stopped [the flow of] water.
> I have never raised my voice (spoken arrogantly,
>    or in anger?).
> I have not cursed (or blasphemed) God.
> I have not acted with arrogance(?).
> I have not stolen the bread of the gods.
> I have not carried away the khenfu cakes from
>    the Spirits of the dead.
> I have not snatched away the bread of the child,
>    nor treated with contempt the god of my city.
> I have not slain the cattle belonging to the god.[26]
>
>       Virgin births, resurrecting the dead, concept of heaven
> or hell, eternal life,  the soul, God and Satan, messiahs,
> saviors, prophets, miracles etc.---all copied from the ancient
> Egyptians.
>
>     No God wrote your Bible.  [Bigoted] straight men did. It
> is the misguided human personalities of heterosexual males
> who are the real authors of the book Christians regard as the
> "word of God." It is not the "word of God," but it is plagiarism
> and the word of [homophobic] males, nothing more...!
>
>    -- "A Hermaphrodite" <xxy...@gmail.com>, 11-20-10
>
>    [[[  What a shame that the poster of the above didn't
>          have the guts to do so under his REAL name, and
>          thus add some more credibility to it!   --Craig   ]]]
>
> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
>               = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>                                   Rest in Peace
>                          George Richard Tiller, MD
>                           A True American HERO!
>                    August 8, 1941 May 31, 2009
>                      Visit --  http://iamdrtiller.com
>
>               = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>  -- ( ` . Craig Chilton . )  E-Mail me if you wish, from sites below:
>
> http://www.LayoffRemedy.com  -- Unemployment Solution!http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com  -- Fight the hateful  RRR Cult!http://apifar.blogspot.com  -- Tactics: Defending Human Rightshttp://pro-christian.blogspot.com  -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotryhttp://www.shadowandillusion.com  -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"http://www.TravelForPay.org  -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

so what? It doesn't have a thing to do with anyone else. Yet,
you yap. That would be on you. Please, don't tell anyone,
why.

Message has been deleted

pnyikos

Nov 22, 2010, 6:53:14 PM11/22/10
to nyi...@bellsouth.net
On Nov 21, 2:45 am, "( ` . Craig Chilton . ) <http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@f.com> wrote:

>                        About the 10 Commandments --
>                    How INTERESTING This is, IF True...

You actually take the following SERIOUSLY???

Why are you posting it if you don't? Anyway, not knowing who the
author is, I address you below, and if the shoe fits, please respond
accordingly.

> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
>    INTERESTING Food for Thought, IF Documentable ---
>
>      The Bible is a monstrous fabrication written by mostly
> [bigoted] straight men, who copied much of their data
> from the ancient Egyptians.

What data? There is no data below, just some precepts about
morality.

Are you so amoral and so devoid of original thinking that you think
common sense morality is something that people can't discover for
themselves, but has to be copied from elsewhere? And where do you
think the Egyptians got theirs?

From "ancient astronauts" who showed them how to build the
pyramids? :-) :-)

Ignoring huge differences.

And do you think the Hindus who wrote the Vedas also copied from
them? How about the ancient Sumerians?

Peter Nyikos

Tim DeLaney

Nov 22, 2010, 6:58:59 PM11/22/10
> Peter Nyikos- Hide quoted text -

Oh my goodness, "One Irky Pest" (anagram) has weighed in on
alt.atheism. Welcome, Peter. (I suspect that you are replying to
a post on talk.abortion, am I right?)

Tim
aa # 1123

Sister Sofonda Cox

Nov 22, 2010, 7:03:23 PM11/22/10
On Nov 21, 2:45 am, "( ` . Craig Chilton . ) <http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@f.com> wrote:

>                        About the 10 Commandments --

THOU SHALT NOT KILL!

Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
activities! I've read ALL ABOUT your worship of the devil Satin and
you're interest in getting Young Girl's to KILL thier BABY'S!

# Sister Sofonda Cox #
# Computer Foresnics Expert #

-- "Plonking Heretics Since 2009"

Ray Fischer

Nov 23, 2010, 2:18:28 AM11/23/10
Sister Sofonda Cox <sisterso...@live.com> wrote:
>On Nov 21, 2:45�am, "( ` . Craig Chilton . ) <http://
>www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@f.com> wrote:
>>
>> � � � � � � � � � � � �About the 10 Commandments --
>
>THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>
>Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
>activities!

How many animals have you KILLED and even eaten in your life?

--
Ray Fischer | Mendacracy (n.) government by lying
rfis...@sonic.net | The new GOP ideal

Yap

Nov 23, 2010, 3:44:42 AM11/23/10

Hey, Craig has a right to post information that the 10 commandments
were actually stolen from the Egyptian.
Aren't you glad to hear the truth?

Yap

Nov 23, 2010, 3:46:44 AM11/23/10
On 23 Nov, 07:03, Sister Sofonda Cox <sistersofonda...@live.com>
wrote:

Oh, a whole bunch of bigots coming out...dislike the truth, hey?

livvy

Nov 23, 2010, 4:33:49 AM11/23/10
> Oh, a whole bunch of bigots coming out...dislike the truth, hey?- Hide quoted text -

oh, nevermind. Be as convoluted and ignorant as you are, sorry
you've never used the thought processes included in your brain.
Built-in.

Whatever, it is Thanksgiving week....you may want to run away; you
probably should. Otherwise, perhaps tone it down a bit. You have
no care, regard for anything. Got it. Others do. Perhaps you
should go away.....must be "spring break" somewhere; just how you like
your life.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

(�`�.� Craig Chilton �.���) <http://www.Egalitarian.com>

Nov 23, 2010, 9:51:11 AM11/23/10
On Tue, 23 Nov 2010 05:54:22 -0500,
Dr. GW <GodsWi...@heavenmail.org>...

___________________
/| /| | |
||__|| | Do not feed the |
/ O O\ | trolls. Thank you. |
/ \ | --Mgt. |
/ \ \|__________________|
/ _ \ \ ||
/ |\____\ \ ||
/ | | | |\__/ ||
/ \|_|_|/ | _ ||
/ / \ |____| ||
/ | | | --|
| | | |__ _ --|
* _ | |_|_|_| | \-/
*-- _--\ _ \ | ||
/ _ \\ | / `
* / \_ /- | | |
* ___ c_c_c_C/ \C_c_c_c____________

Sister Sofonda Cox

Nov 23, 2010, 10:06:38 AM11/23/10

Mr. Chilton claims to NOT be a bigot! LOL. But obviously he HATES
baby's and wants them all to be murdered! Sucked out of the Uterous
with a VACCUM CLEANER!

Sister Sofonda Cox

Nov 23, 2010, 10:05:19 AM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 7:18 am, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

> Sister Sofonda Cox  <sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
>
> >On Nov 21, 2:45 am, "( ` .  Craig  Chilton .   )  <http://
> >www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@f.com> wrote:
>
> >> About the 10 Commandments --
>
> >THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>
> >Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
> >activities!
>
> How many animals have you KILLED and even eaten in your life?

Don't be silly. THOU SHALT NOT KILL refers only to killing humans. God
put animals on Earth for the use of humans, to eat.

Sister Sofonda Cox

Nov 23, 2010, 10:08:35 AM11/23/10
On Nov 23, 2:49 pm, "( ` . Craig Chilton . ) <http://
www.Egalitarian.com>" <x...@g.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:03:23 -0800 (PST),

> Sister Sofonda Cox <sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
>
> >    THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>
>     Don't step on any ANTS!

The COMMANDMENT refers to killing HUMANS.

I try to avoid killing ANYTHING, but it is sometimes UNAVOIDABLE.

However it is ALWAYS possible to NOT abort a BABY! Can you IMAGINE
sucking a little baby out of a Uterous with a VACCUM CLEANER?????????

Virgil

Nov 23, 2010, 4:40:55 PM11/23/10
In article <v77ne6hcdro7d7pgi...@4ax.com>,
Dr. GW <GodsWi...@heavenmail.org> wrote:

> Its sin we dont like

Who gives a "tinker's" what a functional illiterate like GW likes.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

NotX

Nov 23, 2010, 8:50:24 PM11/23/10
(¯`·.¸ Craig Chilton ¸.·´¯) <http://www.Egalitarian.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:03:23 -0800 (PST),
> Sister Sofonda Cox <sisterso...@live.com> wrote:
>

>> THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>
> Don't step on any ANTS!

and don't take any antibiotics.

[snip]

--
32 days until The winter celebration (Saturday December 25, 2010
12:00:00 AM).

"If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for
reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed." -- Albert Einstein

Mitchell Holman

Nov 23, 2010, 9:30:10 PM11/23/10
Sister Sofonda Cox <sisterso...@live.com> wrote in news:b6292aa1-
262b-4e77-bd4...@k30g2000vbn.googlegroups.com:

> On Nov 23, 7:18 am, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Sister Sofonda Cox  <sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:

>> >THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>>
>> >Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
>> >activities!
>>
>> How many animals have you KILLED and even eaten in your life?
>
> Don't be silly. THOU SHALT NOT KILL refers only to killing humans.

If killing is wrong why is God himself always doing
it, AND ordering others to do it for him?

GE 6:11-17, 7:11-24 God is unhappy with the wickedness of man and
decides to do something about it. He kills every living thing on the
face of the earth other than Noah's family and thereby makes himself
the greatest mass murderer in history.

EX 9:22-25 A plague of hail from the Lord strikes down everything in
the fields of Egypt both man and beast except in Goshen where the
Israelites reside.

EX 12:29 The Lord kills all the first-born in the land of Egypt.

EX 21:20-21 With the Lord's approval, a slave may be beaten to death
with no punishment for the perpetrator as long as the slave doesn't
die too quickly.

EX 32:27 "Put every man his sword by his side, and go in and out from
gate to gate throughout the camp, and slay every man his brother, and
every man his companion, and every man his neighbor.

EX 32:27-29 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay 3000 men.

LE 26:7-8 The Lord promises the Israelites that, if they are obedient,
their enemies will "fall before your sword."

LE 26:22 "I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you
of your children."

LE 26:29, DT 28:53, JE 19:9, EZ 5:8-10 As a punishment, the Lord will
cause people to eat the flesh of their own sons and daughters and
fathers and friends.

NU 16:27-33 The Lord causes the earth to open and swallow up the men
and their households (including wives and children) because the men
had been rebellious.

NU 16:35 A fire from the Lord consumes 250 men.

NU 16:49 A plague from the Lord kills 14,700 people.

NU 21:6 Fiery serpents, sent by the Lord, kill many Israelites.

NU 21:35 With the Lord's approval, the Israelites slay Og "... and his
sons and all his people, until there was not one survivor left ...."

NU 25:4 (KJV) "And the Lord said unto Moses, take all the heads of the
people, and hang them up before the Lord against the sun ...."

NU 31:17-18 Moses, following the Lord's command, orders the Israelites
to kill all the Midianite male children and "... every woman who has
known man ...." (Note: How would it be determined which women had
known men? One can only speculate.)

Mitchell Holman

Nov 23, 2010, 9:32:42 PM11/23/10
Sister Sofonda Cox <sisterso...@live.com> wrote in news:5b11a901-32a5-
4f32-8caf-3...@f20g2000vbc.googlegroups.com:

> On Nov 23, 2:49�pm, "( ` . Craig Chilton . ) <http://
> www.Egalitarian.com>" <x...@g.com> wrote:
>>
>> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:03:23 -0800 (PST),
>> Sister Sofonda Cox <sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
>>
>> > � �THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>>
>> � � Don't step on any ANTS!
>
> The COMMANDMENT refers to killing HUMANS.

Except for the following Commandment which
REQUIRES the killing of humans.

"For six days, work is to be done, but the seventh day
shall be your holy day, a Sabbath of rest to the LORD .
Whoever does any work on it must be put to death."
Exodus 35:2.

RichTravsky

Nov 23, 2010, 11:21:19 PM11/23/10
"(�`�.� Craig Chilton�.���) " wrote:

> About the 10 Commandments --
> How INTERESTING This is, IF True...
>
> *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
>
> INTERESTING Food for Thought, IF Documentable ---
>
> The Bible is a monstrous fabrication written by mostly
> [bigoted] straight men, who copied much of their data
> from the ancient Egyptians.
>
> More than two thousands of years before they say
> there was a Moses, the Ten Commandment were copied
> from the "42 Negative Confessions of Ma'at."

Somewhat old news. Even more damaging is that the Mary/Jesus thing is
a direct copy of Isis/Horus.

Ray Fischer

Nov 23, 2010, 11:26:55 PM11/23/10
Sister Sofonda Cox <sisterso...@live.com> wrote:
>On Nov 23, 7:18 am, rfisc...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:
>> Sister Sofonda Cox  <sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:

>> >THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>>
>> >Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
>> >activities!
>>
>> How many animals have you KILLED and even eaten in your life?
>
>Don't be silly. THOU SHALT NOT KILL refers only to killing humans.

He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.
Ex 21:12

And he that curseth his father, or his mother, shall surely be put
to death.
Ex 21:17

Whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be
put to death.
Ex 31:15

I wonder how you put someone to death without killing them.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Velociraptor

Nov 28, 2010, 4:03:12 AM11/28/10
On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:03:23 -0800 (PST), Sister Sofonda Cox
<sisterso...@live.com> wrote:
in <6fcba848-47b8-4c91...@k5g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>

>On Nov 21, 2:45�am, "( ` . Craig Chilton . ) <http://
>www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@f.com> wrote:
>>
>> � � � � � � � � � � � �About the 10 Commandments --
>
>THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>
>Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
>activities! I've read ALL ABOUT your worship of the devil Satin and
>you're interest in getting Young Girl's to KILL thier BABY'S!

Young Girls like Satin.

--
velociraptor_nice_reptile @NO_SPAM yahoo.co.uk

pnyikos

Jan 24, 2011, 3:09:05 PM1/24/11
to nyi...@bellsouth.net
On Nov 28 2010, 4:03 am, Velociraptor
<velociraptor_nice_reptile_EATS_SPAMM...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:03:23 -0800 (PST), Sister Sofonda Cox<sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
>
> in <6fcba848-47b8-4c91-8b09-fce8dab3f...@k5g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>

> >On Nov 21, 2:45 am, "( ` .  Craig  Chilton .   )  <http://
> >www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@f.com> wrote:
>
> >> About the 10 Commandments --

Exodus 20:13, to be exact:

> >THOU SHALT NOT KILL!

This is a very imprecise translation of "Lo Tirzach," which refers
specifically to the inexcusable killing of human beings. But the
following may well fall within the compass of the commandment:

> >Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
> >activities!

Ray Fischer, being literal-minded of English translations when it
suits him, cited some Biblical warrants for putting people to death
and wisecracked, "I wonder how you put someone to death without
killing them." But that misses the point of what the commandment is
all about, since doing something warranted by the same book of Exodus
is NOT inexcusable.

The following is, I suspect, at BEST a rather strained piece of poetic
license:

> >I've read ALL ABOUT your worship of the devil Satin and
> >you're interest in getting Young Girl's to KILL thier BABY'S!

...at least before birth. If the PA abortionist who is charged with
killing babies after delivery does a successful demurral, Chilton may
well extend the interest to as far beyond the birth as the Opinion of
the Court will allow it.

> Young Girls like Satin.

and not just young ones. Nice typo catch.

Peter Nyikos

james g. keegan jr.

Jan 24, 2011, 3:28:15 PM1/24/11
In article
<3e6401f9-6b23-4a05...@u6g2000yqk.googlegroups.com>,
pnyikos <nyi...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> On Nov 28 2010, 4:03�am, Velociraptor

November 28th huh?

You must be ashamed of your more recent blunders, plagiarist. what else
could have forced you so far back into the past for something to make a
post about?

Ray Fischer

Jan 25, 2011, 2:35:35 AM1/25/11
pnyikos <nyi...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>> >Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
>> >activities!
>
>Ray Fischer, being literal-minded of English translations when it

The asshole-posting-as-nyikos is a malicious liar.

WILD BILL TAYLOR

Jan 25, 2011, 6:06:32 PM1/25/11
On 25 Jan 2011 07:35:35 GMT, rfis...@sonic.net (Ray Fischer) wrote:

>>Ray Fischer, being literal-minded of English translations when it
>
>The asshole-posting-as-nyikos is a malicious liar.

While you Herr Fischer, weigh in as a five gallon size ass hole (if
you had as many dicks sticking out of you as you have had stuck in you
you'd look like a porcupine!) and a liar for lying sake.

Note the NAZI's sig.

>--
>Ray Fischer is | Mendacracy (n.) by lyingr...@sonic.net |
>My Uncle was a guard and part time 'ovenmiester' at Auschwitz
> concentration camp

Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D., M.Div.

Jan 25, 2011, 6:13:14 PM1/25/11
On Nov 28 2010, 4:03 am, Velociraptor
<velociraptor_nice_reptile_EATS_SPAMM...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:03:23 -0800 (PST), Sister Sofonda Cox<sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
>
> in <6fcba848-47b8-4c91-8b09-fce8dab3f...@k5g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>

> >On Nov 21, 2:45 am, "( ` .  Craig  Chilton .   )  <http://
> >www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@f.com> wrote:
>
> >>                        About the 10 Commandments --
>
> >THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>
> >Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
> >activities!  I've read ALL ABOUT your worship of the devil Satin and
> >you're interest in getting Young Girl's to KILL thier BABY'S!
>
> Young Girls like Satin.

Well maybe SOME of them, they are known as Satinists and let me tell
YOU they are on the FAST TRACT to HELL!

An ETERNITY of SCORTCHING HEAT and RED HOT PITCH FORKS awaits them.
FOR EVER!!

I have the headers from your evil post and consider yourself PLONKed!

From: Velociraptor
<velociraptor_nice_reptile_EATS_SPAMM...@yahoo.co.uk>
Newsgroups:
alt.politics.usa,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.atheism,alt.bible,talk.abortion
Subject: Re: About the 10 Commandments -- How INTERESTING This is, IF
True...
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 09:03:12 +0000

. Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D.

"HEAthENs do not go to HEAvEN!"
~ Dr. Sofonda D. Cox
~ God's Favourite Christain

Jeanne Douglas

Jan 25, 2011, 6:20:55 PM1/25/11
On Jan 25, 3:13 pm, "Sofonda D. Cox, Th.D., M.Div."

<sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
> On Nov 28 2010, 4:03 am, Velociraptor
>

> <velociraptor_nice_reptile_EATS_SPAMM...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> > On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 16:03:23 -0800 (PST), Sister Sofonda Cox<sistersofonda...@live.com> wrote:
>
> > in <6fcba848-47b8-4c91-8b09-fce8dab3f...@k5g2000vbn.googlegroups.com>

> > >THOU SHALT NOT KILL!
>
> > >Remember THAT one Mr. Chilton, and REPENT for your ABORTION
> > >activities!  I've read ALL ABOUT your worship of the devil Satin and
> > >you're interest in getting Young Girl's to KILL thier BABY'S!
>
> > Young Girls like Satin.
>
> Well maybe SOME of them, they are known as Satinists and let me tell
> YOU they are on the FAST TRACT to HELL!

Why oh Why?!! Why are the lovers of such a wonderful fabric as satin
condemned?

JD

Dr. Kray Vehn-Moorhead

Jan 25, 2011, 8:12:29 PM1/25/11

We have you're header info:

From: Jeanne Douglas <hlwdj...@gmail.com>

Newsgroups:

Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 15:20:55 -0800 (PST)
Gecko/20100625 Firefox/3.6.6 ( .NET CLR 3.5.30729),gzip(gfe)

<PLONK!>

Message has been deleted