Here are the TOP 5 things you NEED to know about Trump's potential indictment

Ubiquitous

Mar 29, 2023, 10:40:35 AM3/29/23
Trump's potential indictment is one of the most historically significant
events in our nation's history—and no, that is not a hyperbolic statement.

If Trump is federally prosecuted, by a state-level District Attorney no less,
then America may be entering a new territory past which there is no return:
the weaponization of our judicial system against the top political opponents
to the ruling class. As Glenn has said, weaponizing our judiciary is
something we see in banana republics. Is America about to become one?

With all of the news and hype around Trump's potential indictment, it is easy
to lose sight of the core issues that truly give this story historical
significance. Here are five core aspects of this story that have the
potential to transform our nation going forward.

1. Trump committed a misdemeanor, NOT a felony.
The allegations against Trump pertain to "hush money" given to the porn star
Stormy Daniels during his 2016 Presidential Campaign. Trump's advisor Michael
Cohen gave Daniels $130,000 of his own money after Daniels threatened to
publicize her alleged affair with Trump just days before the 2016 election.
Cohen wrote off the money as "legal fees" under his campaign finance funds.
Trump then reimbursed Cohen for the expenses once he was in the White House.

Trump has maintained that he never had an affair with Daniels and that he is
the victim of an extortion scheme. But that is besides the point. New York DA
Alvin Bragg is potentially indicting Trump based on mislabeling the "hush
money" as "legal fees" under campaign finance laws.

Even NBC acknowledges that mislabeling campaign finances is a "misdemeanor,"
not a felony, yet Trump is being prosecuted as if it were. The only way the
"crime" could be turned into a felony is if the mislabeling was done to cover
up another crime. Yet, as NBC admits, it is unclear whether Bragg has
evidence of another crime that Trump was trying to cover up.

If you are thinking, "Wait, this is old news, right?" you would be correct.
There is a reason why no one has prosecuted Trump based on the Stormy Daniels
hush money in the seven years since it occurred—because there simply is no
federal case. So why has Alvin Bragg decided to prosecute Trump now? Well,
for one thing, Trump announced he is running for President again in 2024, and
the Left simply can't let that happen.

2. Hillary Clinton committed the SAME crime.
The double standard of Trump's potential indictment is made even more clear
when compared with Hillary Clinton, who committed the same misdemeanor.

Hillary Clinton's 2016 Presidential campaign "misreported" funds received
from the Democratic National Convention (DNC) that went towards the infamous
Steele Dossier, which aimed at linking Trump to collusion with the Russian
government (which was proven to be a complete farce). Clinton's campaign
wrote off the Steele Dossier funds as "legal services"—sound familiar?

She and the DNC paid the Federal Election Commission $113,000 to the Federal
Election Commission, and the issue was swept under the rug. Yet Trump is
being accused of the SAME misdemeanor—mislabeling campaign finance funds—and
he is being threatened with federal prosecution.

3. Trump's possible indictment is "very conveniently" timed to overshadow the
Biden family's corruption.
On March 16, 2023, the House Oversight Committee released a scathing
memorandum detailing the illicit business dealings between the Biden family
and the Chinese state-owned energy company, State Energy HK Limited.

According to bank records subpoenaed by the committee, the Chinese energy
company wired $3 million to Delaware-based Robinson Walker LLC two months
after Biden left the White House in 2017. At the time of the wire transfer,
the business account only had $159 thousand. Now it had over $3 million.

The very next day, Robinson Walker LLC wired over $1 million to a company
associated with James Gillar, a business partner of Hunter Biden’s.

Over the next 3 months, Robinson Walker LLC would send incremental payments
to multiple members of the Biden family and their companies, including Hunter
Biden, Joe Biden's brother, James, and Beau Biden's ex-wife, Hallie. The
transfers included another "mysterious" recipient titled simply, “Biden." Who
could that possibly be?

Let's get this straight: Trump's potential misdemeanor-turned-felony is
making front-page news while Biden's DOCUMENTED business dealings with a
foreign entity and enemy to the United States are being swept under the rug.
How "convenient" for Biden.

4. Weaponizing judiciary
This week, we published a poll to see what YOU think of Trump's potential
indictment, and most of you overwhelmingly believe our judiciary is being
weaponized against anyone on the right side of the aisle—and you are
absolutely correct.

Glenn aptly pointed out that using the judiciary to attack political
opponents is something we see in banana republics, but now we are witnessing
it in the U.S. before our eyes. As Glenn said, the strategy in banana
republics is, "Show me the man, and I will find you the crime." They want
Trump GONE, and now they are trying to conjure up the crime to do it.

It is very telling that conservatives are fearful of protesting Trump's
potential indictment. As Glenn said, we all want a peaceful response.
However, conservatives are now taking pause before peaceful protest after
seeing the DOJ ruthlessly prosecutethousands of individuals on January 6,
even those who never reached the capitol grounds. Is protesting Trump's
indictment worth the risk of arrest?

The fact that this question arises in people's minds is extremely indicative
of our current political climate. Our judiciary has been weaponized against
conservatives, and now we have to think twice before publicly standing up for
our beliefs. Sounding more like a banana republic?

5. This is the FIRST time a U.S. President has been federally prosecuted.
If Trump is federally indicted, it would solidify the judiciary's ability to
become a weapon against political opponents, even up to the position of a
U.S. President. This should give all Americans grave concern. This issue is
much bigger than Trump; it is about whether we want to live in a nation whose
ruling power can use its judicial system to go after its opponents.

Consider, for a moment, if the tables were turned. What if a Trump-appointed
DA federally indicted President Obama for a state-level misdemeanor that
resulted in throwing him in prison? Is that the "America" you would want to
live in? It would arguably cease to be "America" as we know it and devolve
into an ungovernable shell of what it once was.

This harrowing possibility is materializing beneath our very noses. There
were many events that led up to the fall of the Roman republic into an
empire, but it was the singular event of Caesar crossing the Rubicon that
tipped the republic past the point of no return. Could this be our Rubicon
moment? Are we, like Cicero, witnessing our republic mutate into something
unrecognizable before our very eyes?

Though prosecuting Trump may yield some political vengeance and satisfaction
for one side of the aisle in the short term, it poses an insurmountable
threat to both sides of the aisle in the long-term trajectory of our country.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Mitchell Holman

Mar 29, 2023, 2:30:13 PM3/29/23
Ubiquitous <web...@polaris.net> wrote in

> Trump's potential indictment is one of the most historically
> significant events in our nation's history—and no, that is not a
> hyperbolic statement.
>
> If Trump is federally prosecuted, by a state-level District Attorney

Local DAs cannot prosecute federal crimes.

> no less, then America may be entering a new territory past which there
> is no return: the weaponization of our judicial system against the top
> political opponents to the ruling class. As Glenn has said,
> weaponizing our judiciary is something we see in banana republics. Is
> America about to become one?
>
> With all of the news and hype around Trump's potential indictment, it
> is easy to lose sight of the core issues that truly give this story
> historical significance. Here are five core aspects of this story that
> have the potential to transform our nation going forward.
>
> 1. Trump committed a misdemeanor, NOT a felony.

If Trump committed ANY offense
he should be prosecuted, no?

> 2. Hillary Clinton committed the SAME crime.

Evasion noted.

> 3. Trump's possible indictment is "very conveniently" timed to
> overshadow the Biden family's corruption.

There is no "Biden family corruption"

Even the GOP Senate found that.

https://tinyurl.com/y3sl7ufx

> 4. Weaponizing judiciary
> This week, we published a poll

Polls prove what, again?

> 5. This is the FIRST time a U.S. President has been federally
> prosecuted.

1) Trump is not a US president. He
is a FORMER US president. And the crime
alleged happened when he was a private