vote for anyone but democrooks or republicans

The Last Church

Sep 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/1/98
If morons would stop voting for Democrooks and Repubicans, We could
cure the problems on both sides. Democrooks nor Repubics work for us.
They work for corporations. Our motto should be anyone but Repibicans
or Democrooks.
"If a President of the United States ever lied to the American
people, he should resign."
Bill Clinton, in his 1974 campaign for US
Representative
--
邢 唷��

Not a Republican

Sep 1, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/1/98
The Last Church wrote in message <35EC5063...@the-last-church.org>...

>If morons would stop voting for Democrooks and Repubicans, We could
>cure the problems on both sides. Democrooks nor Repubics work for us.
>They work for corporations. Our motto should be anyone but Repibicans
>or Democrooks.

Good thought. And it extends to otherwise intelligent people, not just
morons. They will always be easy targets of the bilateral lies and
hypocrisy of those who dominate our political landscape.

I would submit that they work for big corporations and Big Government, two
institutions that go hand in hand.

--
The Big Tent with no pole just won't stand. And that's why I'm Not a
Republican.

alla...@home.com

Sep 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM9/22/98
In article <35EC5063...@the-last-church.org>,

The Last Church <mic...@the-last-church.org> wrote:
> If morons would stop voting for Democrooks and Repubicans, We could
> cure the problems on both sides. Democrooks nor Repubics work for us.
> They work for corporations. Our motto should be anyone but Repibicans
> or Democrooks.
> "If a President of the United States ever lied to the American
> people, he should resign."
> Bill Clinton, in his 1974 campaign for US
> Representative
> --
> ÐÏ à¡± á

I will not Vote Democrooks or republicans.
I will not vote Repulsivecans.
I will only vote Democrat....

Sinan Karasu