You Greenies Like What You See? THIS Is What Your Precious Batteries Do To Children - You Racists!

AlleyCat

Aug 7, 2022, 11:34:35 PM8/7/22

How DARE you? You have stolen my dreams... my childhood, with your empty words,
and yet, I'm one of the lucky ones!

You sure are, whore.

https://i.imgur.com/Mmlylon.mp4

Poor kids. Will bust their asses for years, then move up in rank when they're
about to die, bossing MORE children into busting their asses.

Thanks, EV drivers.

https://cdn.summit.news/2019/12/191219meme.jpg

https://i2.wp.com/www.bruceonpolitics.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Greta-
childhood-stolen-650.jpg?w=1025&ssl=1

https://i0.wp.com/politicallyincorrecthumor.com/wp-
content/uploads/2020/05/greta-thunberg-demand-everyone-drive-electric-cars-
kids-africa-mining-cobalt-fast-as-we-can.jpg?resize=480%2C563&ssl=1

https://www.thepoke.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/Screen-Shot-2019-10-02-at-
11.43.22.png

https://i.redd.it/o54upqshfto31.jpg

https://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/you-have-stolen-my-dreams-and-
my-childhood-getting-that-cobalt-for-your-electric-cars-fast-as-i-can-greta-
thunberg.jpg

=====

August: So Far

Cold July In Australia
Monthly Chills Across Scandinavia
Freezing Southern African Nights
"Unusually Cold Outbreak" To Hit New Zealand
July In Antarctica Was Another Colder Than Average Month
Record Chills In Madagascar
Heavy Snow Closes New Zealand Roads