Who Gives a FUCK Whether You Want to Parade Around in a Wedding Dress, Queer?

AlleyCat

Jun 27, 2015, 10:17:21 PM6/27/15

> > federalism. They decided that an individual?s behavioral choice was
> > grounds to create a new ?right? in the U.S. Constitution. Now of course
>
> Religion is not a behavioural choice but a genetic trait?

I'm an atheist and I believe that marriage and sex should be between a man and
a woman. My thoughts and ideas on the subject have absolutely NOTHING to do
with "Religion". Kinda blows that stupid theory out of your ass, huh nerd?

Homosexuality, while being inbourn, is STILL an aberration of nature. Whether
you believe in God or have faith in some "other" deity, is beside the point...
man should NOT being fucking man.

Even wy and his female God would know that. MY female God KNOWS that man
fucking man, serves absolutely NO purpose other than gratification. Is THAT
grounds for horning in on something that's been purely hetero for 1000+ years.

The VERY definition and etymology of the WORD marriage, is such that does NOT
include same-sex couple and actually refers to man and WOman, not two queers
who just want to parade around in a wedding dress.

I believe man can love another man, but should THAT, in and of itself, be a
good reason to change something that's NOT a "Constitutional" issue? Marriage
is NO WHERE in the Constitution. If you believe that 14th Amendment crap that
everyone has the right to do what everyone else is doing, you have opened up a
Pandora's Box, that even YOU can not close.

The 'premes have gone above their gay prade (lol). They are NOT allowed to make
"law"... that's Congress's realm. There WILL be opposition from states, THEN
what will happen? Take money from them? Good reason for any of those states who
want to secede, actually try, THEN what will happen?

You see what you queer have wrought, just so you can have your frou frou
weddings in ass-less chaps?

On a side note: Why do you HOMOS on the left STILL not get it that Muslims
will KILL you, if you're in their country and know you are a homo? Why do you
still pull for Islam? Oh yeah... because of your Islamic Messiah Obama and your
hate for the Jewish peoples of the world, who only want to be left alone.

--

A "teabagger" is a male Liberal Democrat who performs fellatio on another male
Liberal Democrat... either sucking his balls or laying his genitals on his

AlleyCat

Jun 28, 2015, 10:31:28 PM6/28/15

On Sat, 27 Jun 2015 19:35:02 -0700 (PDT), vit...@gmail.com says...

> It is very normal in nature. Common in the animal kingdom

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You're full of shit, but the again, you're a liberal.

AlleyCat

Jun 29, 2015, 4:19:04 AM6/29/15

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:40:13 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...

> "Homosexuality Occurs in Nature - 1500 Different Species Observed"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, and male dogs will hump ANYTHING as long as it's breathing... sort
of like you and Lee Lee. Homosexual "behaviour" in animals, is NOT the
same as homosexual "love" or sex in humans. They don't DO it "on purpose",
moron. You've NEVER seen a male dog TRYING to fuck another male dog? It's
quite hilarious, but NOT gay.

Are you seriously saying that there are "gay" animals"? Perhaps, but ONLY
because they are as fucked up in the chromosome and hormone departments as
you. If you want to equate humans and animals as far down the evolutionary
scale as a gut worm, then YOU are fucking insane, in addition to your
gayness.

LOL... the "study" of animals to see if there were any that exhibited
"homosexual" tendencies, was to again point out the fact that you queers
can't STAND to be the weird ones of society, so they did this ONLY to say,
"Hey... see?... we're not the ONLY ones in nature who are fucked up.

If THEY'RE fucked up, that means we're not. Nyah!

Bullshit... you're STILL an aberration of nature.

The museum says one of its aims is to "help to de-mystify homosexuality
among people... we hope to reject the all too well known argument that
homosexual behaviour is a crime against nature."

There's no such THING as a "crime" against nature... aberration, yes...
crime, no.

LOL... you just point to that study as if to say, "See... we CAN'T be the
weirdos". Oh, butt you are, because you fuck men's butts. I don't CARE how
many species of animals get confused. ANIMALS think of TWO things...
eating and fucking. Now... if you see a gut-worm eating a Quiche or
drinking an Appletini or a Grasshopper WITH umbrella, THEN we will talk.

;-)

--

A "teabagger" is a male Liberal who performs fellatio on another male
Liberal... either sucking his balls or laying his genitals on his

AlleyCat

Jun 29, 2015, 4:42:37 AM6/29/15

On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:40:13 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...

> "Homosexuality Occurs in Nature - 1500 Different Species Observed"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1500 whole species huh? THAT'S LESS OF A PERCENTAGE THAN YOU BUTT-FUCKERS
ARE, DUMBASS.

0.006% of just HALF of what is "out there", moron. 0.003% if you count
the max.

10,000 species of animals are discovered each year, with over one and a
half million species already described. Projections for the total number
of species on Earth range from 2 million to 50 million.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Damn, you crack me up.

--

A "teabagger" is a male Liberal who performs fellatio on another male
Liberal... either sucking his balls or laying his genitals on his
partner's face. <snicker>

Gronk

Jul 5, 2015, 10:39:48 PM7/5/15
AlleyCat wrote:

> On Sun, 28 Jun 2015 19:40:13 -0700 (PDT), Tom Sr. says...
>
>> "Homosexuality Occurs in Nature - 1500 Different Species Observed"
>
> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> Yeah, and male dogs will hump ANYTHING as long as it's breathing...

So will you.

The thing you overlook is that it is happening naturally. Do you really
think these species made a choice?

http://us.macmillan.com/biologicalexuberance/brucebagemihl

Biological Exuberance
Animal Homosexuality and Natural Diversity
Bruce Bagemihl

A Publishers Weekly Best Book
One of the New York Public Library's "25 Books to Remember" for 1999

Homosexuality in its myriad forms has been scientifically documented in
more than 450 species of mammals, birds, reptiles, insects, and other
animals worldwide. Biological Exuberance is the first comprehensive
account of the subject, bringing together accurate, accessible, and
nonsensationalized information. Drawing upon a rich body of zoological
research spanning more than two centuries, Bruce Bagemihl shows that
animals engage in all types of nonreproductive sexual behavior. Sexual and
gender expression in the animal world displays exuberant variety,
including same-sex courtship, pair-bonding, sex, and co-parenting--even
instances of lifelong homosexual bonding in species that do not have
lifelong heterosexual bonding.

Part 1, "A Polysexual, Polygendered World," begins with a survey of
homosexuality, transgender, and nonreproductive heterosexuality in animals
and then delves into the broader implications of these findings, including
a valuable perspective on human diversity. Bagemihl also examines the
hidden assumptions behind the way biologists look at natural systems and
suggests a fresh perspective based on the synthesis of contemporary
scientific insights with traditional knowledge from indigenous cultures.

Part 2, "A Wondrous Bestiary," profiles more than 190 species in which
scientific observers have noted homosexual or transgender behavior. Each
profile is a verbal and visual "snapshot" of one or more closely related
bird or mammal species, containing all the documentation required to
support the author's often controversial conclusions.

Lavishly illustrated and meticulously researched, filled with fascinating
facts and astonishing descriptions of animal behavior, Biological
Exuberance is a landmark book that will change forever how we look at nature.

Dänk 42Ø

Jul 5, 2015, 11:29:18 PM7/5/15
On 06/27/2015 08:17 PM, AlleyCat raved:
>>> federalism. They decided that an individual?s behavioral choice was
>>> grounds to create a new ?right? in the U.S. Constitution. Now of course
>>
>> Religion is not a behavioural choice but a genetic trait?
>>

> I'm an atheist and I believe that marriage and sex should be between a man and
> a woman. My thoughts and ideas on the subject have absolutely NOTHING to do
> with "Religion". Kinda blows that stupid theory out of your ass, huh nerd?
>
> Homosexuality, while being inbourn, is STILL an aberration of nature. Whether
> you believe in God or have faith in some "other" deity, is beside the point...
> man should NOT being fucking man.

An atheist? Which you may very well be, except your noxious opinions
sound identical to those of evangelical/fundamentalist morons who
beLIEve the earth is flat. You are still entitled to your opinions,
but doesn't it bother you that your "opinions" on this, that, or the
other just happen to mirror those of inbred hillbillies?