Yes, Rudy Canoza.... You Are Full of Shit... Part 4 of 2,628,521

AlleyCat

Feb 20, 2024, 11:25:23 PMFeb 20

https://youtu.be/jQzQmGQLqIU

BUT WE DIDN'T FIND ANY RACIAL BIAS IN POLICE SHOOTINGS.

(AI will NOT be 100% accurate)

=====

Yep. Yep, you go from that to, hold on a second... BET. And now you're
fragmented you've divided people that is what is happening. You will never have
another Will Smith you will never have another Denzel Washington in it in a
largely white country.

Think we just didn't think about it when we were being raised and you'll say
that's because of your white privilege. no, it's because we weren't being
taught that we were racist, simply through birth and our black friends weren't
being taught that we were racist, there is no winning that game and by the way,
there is no coming back from that as a country if enough people believe it.

so, this study was issued July 11th 2016. Yeah one day before Barrack Obama
gave this speech after Dallas police officers for those who don't remember were
slain in the streets.

and so when African Americans from all walks of life from different communities
across the country voice a growing despair over what they perceive to be
unequal treatment... when study after study shows that whites and people of
color experienced the criminal justice system differently. when mothers and
fathers raised their kids, right and have the talk about how to respond if
stopped by a police officer.

Yes, sir, no, sir. But still fear that something terrible may happen when their
child walks out the door. Still fear that kids being stupid and not quite doing
things right might end in tragedy?

Do you remember this time? Do you remember? I do, I was at a cousin's wedding
in Milwaukee. I was at home and I heard about this and it just, it pissed me
off because his rhetoric directly, 100%, the rhetoric from leaders in the black
community like Al Sharpton and Barack Obama, led to this shooting.

Yes. Period, it was the straightest line you could freaking draw. It was the
first round of Black Lives Matter. Right, exactly. He comes out, comments on
Trayvon Martin when apparently every other ongoing investigation is the White
House doesn't comment on an ongoing investigation.

He fans the flames a little bit. All of this stuff is happening and more stuff
had happened at that point and then these police officers were killed and he
comes out and says this. Instead of just saying, hey, I'm really sorry for your
loss, we have to do something about crime in this country, we have to do
something about people lashing out in this country, we have to do something
about whatever, just fixing the problems, he comes out and gives a speech about
telling your kids the right thing to do because they may act up. You mean like
pulling a gun from your waistband in Chicago? You mean like attacking a cop in
Ferguson?

That acting up, is that what you're talking about? A guy was killed that went
to my church. He was a police officer who was in my church, in my community,
protected that church as an off-duty police officer. He'd been killed because
of your (Obama) rhetoric and the kind of rhetoric that you had been pushing
your entire life and you came down and lectured police officers who had just
lost a brother about a conversation people have to have because they may be act
up.

How about come down and say, I'm sorry that I have broken this country, in such
a way that it may not ever be fixable, and I was supposed to be the person in
2008 that fixed race relations.

How about come down and speak the truth? How about come down and say, now I
know that I'm supposed to say that every, every, every, every, now, now, don't
get wee-weed up, that every cop is racist, and I'll couch my words so I don't
say it, but.

How about he just comes down and says, look, what we just experienced is the
result of officers being 18 times more likely to be shot by a black citizen
than shooting a black citizen? We've lost context. Get wee-weed up.

He makes up terms.

He's full of shit.

He does it every time. That's the truth.

https://youtu.be/jQzQmGQLqIU