Re: Madam Cuntlosi comits treason in foreign country

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 18, 2021, 11:01:37 AM9/18/21
On 9/18/21 9:48 AM, Crawling Joe B. wrote:
> TRAITOR: Pelosi IN UK Launches Disgusting Attack Overseas, Trashes Millions Of Americans, Compares Capitol Protest To Civil War
>

> Pelosi in the U.K. compares Capitol riot to the Civil War
>
> Mrs. Pelosi then launched into a Civil War analogy.
>
> By: Washington Times, September 17, 2021
>
> House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday told a British audience that the political environment in the U.S. that led to the Jan. 6 riot was similar to the Civil War era.
>
> Mrs. Pelosi, California Democrat, made the remarks in a livestreamed forum in London with Robin Niblett, Director of the British think tank Chatham House.
>
> The host noted that the most recent presidential transition in the U.S. was “rough and tumble.”
>
> “There’ve been in the past the rough and tumble of politics, but nothing like what we are suffering now. I mean, of course, there was a Civil War,” she said. “But in terms of politics, at the time of the civil war, President Lincoln was building the dome of the Capitol — this symbol of democracy for the world, a beacon of hope to the world.”
>
> She continued, “The fact that that dome with all of its symbolism and all that went into constructing it at a time of disunity in our country would be assaulted the way it was, was not just an assault on a physical structure. It was on an institution.”
>
> The speaker also told Dr. Nibblet that she believes the events that happened that day were rooted in “white supremacy, antisemitism, and Islamophobia.”

They're some of the fundamental cult beliefs of the Democrats, you can't
question those beliefs or you'll be canceled and shunned....

The Democrats lean on their cult structure to protect them and that's
why they invoke their cult beliefs... to try to accuse others of
questioning their cult actions and policies. And questioning their
beliefs is the ultimate crime. For that you must pay. Which means she
can spew what ever lies she wants while invoking the cult beliefs to
make them unquestionable.

It's a classic type of mind control.

Don't let the DEMOCRATS intimidate and coerce you, and nudge you with
their cult tactics.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 18, 2021, 12:02:32 PM9/18/21
On 9/18/21 9:48 AM, Crawling Joe B. wrote:
> TRAITOR: Pelosi IN UK Launches Disgusting Attack Overseas, Trashes Millions Of Americans, Compares Capitol Protest To Civil War
>

> Pelosi in the U.K. compares Capitol riot to the Civil War
>
> Mrs. Pelosi then launched into a Civil War analogy.
>
> By: Washington Times, September 17, 2021
>
> House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Friday told a British audience that the political environment in the U.S. that led to the Jan. 6 riot was similar to the Civil War era.
>
> Mrs. Pelosi, California Democrat, made the remarks in a livestreamed forum in London with Robin Niblett, Director of the British think tank Chatham House.
>
> The host noted that the most recent presidential transition in the U.S. was “rough and tumble.”
>
> “There’ve been in the past the rough and tumble of politics, but nothing like what we are suffering now. I mean, of course, there was a Civil War,” she said. “But in terms of politics, at the time of the civil war, President Lincoln was building the dome of the Capitol — this symbol of democracy for the world, a beacon of hope to the world.”
>
> She continued, “The fact that that dome with all of its symbolism and all that went into constructing it at a time of disunity in our country would be assaulted the way it was, was not just an assault on a physical structure. It was on an institution.”
>
> The speaker also told Dr. Nibblet that she believes the events that happened that day were rooted in “white supremacy, antisemitism, and Islamophobia.”

They're some of the fundamental cult beliefs of the Democrats, you can't
question those beliefs or you'll be canceled and shunned....

The Democrats lean on their cult structure to protect them and that's
why they invoke their cult beliefs... to try to accuse others of
questioning their cult actions and policies. And questioning their
beliefs is the ultimate crime. For that you must pay. Which means she
can spew what ever lies she wants while invoking the cult beliefs to
make them unquestionable.

Those cult beliefs in the above mutterings by Pelosi are that all whites
are racists and white supremacists and believe in white Christianity and
that makes all whites evil. It's basically the core of their Democrat
cults "Critical Race Theory" because it works to control people by
shaming and shunning them and canceling them as does the core belief in
Censorship and Social Justice and Social Credit Scores.... its all
about controlling you, and any succesfull cult will have ways to control
the victims/members.

Remember that the first rule of NOT being sucked into a cult is don't
drink the KOOL-ADE....