Re: The unvaxed never stop arriving at the Southern Border.

BeamMeUpScotty

Sep 18, 2021, 10:08:08 AM9/18/21
On 9/17/21 11:52 PM, SevenOverSix wrote:
> You're shouting "FIRE !" in a theater Scotty ... getting
> mass quantities of people killed in the panic. That's
> where your free speech rights END.

What Democrats choose to censor tells you as much about what they want
as their lies and propaganda.

Why would mass quantities of people care what I say, unless it's logical
and the facts are correct and you can't dispute them, and if that's true
then you're saying that yelling fire in a burning theater would be
illegal... follow that logic.

You see I don't lie or MANDATE anyone do anything, I have ZERO POWER
OVER ANYONE BUT ME... and you seem to be scared of me? Biden and
Democrats lie every time they open their mouth, and it's NOT me telling
you that they lie, it's the Democrats telling you that because they
contradict their own lies and I just point to the contradictions, so if
Biden and Democrats have ZERO credibility and I do... it's NOT my fault
that they lie all the time. I don't need to lie because I get no money
and I get no power from posting anything.

If I'm lucky I'll get what's already mine, which the Constitution says
is liberty and freedom.

> Anyone peddling anti-vax should be arrested. Think
> anybody got away with pro-Axis propaganda in 1942 ?

Are we at war with China who sent us this virus, is that what you're
implying? Did Congress declare war while I was in the shower? If it's a
National Security issue then the President would have declared it.
Apparently it's peace time and there are no war powers.

Remember the Tuskegee human experimentation?

"The official title was "The Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the
Negro Male.". It is commonly called the Infamous Tuskegee Syphilis
Experiment. Beginning in 1932 and continuing to 1972 the United States
Public Health Services lured over 600 Black men, mostly sharecroppers in
Tuskegee, Alabama, into this diabolical medical experiment ..."

Not exactly a confidence builder is it? TRUST is earned and Democrats
and Biden haven't earned any....

> Sorry, but this bullshit has gone on just TOO long,
> caused TOO many deaths.

The Tuskegee experiments was about that time (during the war) and it is
against the Nuremberg code to do tests where they infect people or
inject or expose people with BIO-WEAPONS or Chemical weapons... and
Democrats sure want to do that to people with mandatory experimental
FAKE VACCINES.

"
The Nuremberg Code (1947) - CIRP
Search domain cirp.orgwww.cirp.org/library/ethics/nuremberg/
The Nuremberg Code (1947) Permissible Medical Experiments. The great
weight of the evidence before us to effect that certain types of medical
experiments on human beings, when kept within reasonably well-defined
bounds, conform to the ethics of the medical"

I don't do anything but tell people that I have a RIGHT to a choice....
That's not subversive it's simply telling them what the Constitution
says and what the TREATIES that the GOVERNMENT signed says... so they
too, are Federal laws by proxy since the Senate has the power to advise
and consent.

"Which branch has the power to ratify treaties? - Cement ...
Search domain
cementanswers.comhttps://cementanswers.com/which-branch-has-the-power-to-ratify-treaties/
The United States Constitution provides that the president "shall have
Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make
Treaties, provided two-thirds of the Senators present concur" (Article
II, section 2). Treaties are binding agreements between nations and
become part of international law."

It's NOT a law that Biden can ignore.... it's basically Federal law. And
the supremacy clause makes it the law of the land. Biden can't prove
the FAKE vaccine is even a vaccine since it doesn't create immunity as
the accepted world definition of vaccine is defined. And they can't
prove the vaccine isn't a Bio-Weapon because they don't know if it
causes long term disabilities or or death. The "vaccine" is still
experimental and 18 months into testing and studies, and as we all know
the FDA says it takes 3-5 years for a NORMAL STUDY for release to the
public with it being a personal choice. There isn't any long term study
since the "FAKE vaccine" has only been in existence for 18 months, so
they say.

Of course if it were a Bio-Weapon it may have been a secret for years
but they already told us it's new to try to keep from being charged with
crimes against humanity.... either way they have yet to prove their story.

I don't advocate to NOT take the FAKE vaccine, I have said many times,
it's your choice if you want to get a vaccine that doesn't create
personal immunity or have the ability to create herd immunity. If you
feel it's good for you after you have all the uncensored facts... then
you do what you need to do to make you happy safe and secure. You drink
the GRAPE KOOL-ADE in the syringe.

I support your RIGHT to make the CHOICE that satisfies your need,
because I believe you know what you need better than the people 1000
miles away in D.C. know what you personally need. And the proof of that
is "you" think I have power "by telling the truth"... it means that you
don't believe the Government is telling you the truth. And reality says
I have no power, but the truth does.

--
That's karma

Censorship is a systemic form of violence, using force to silence those
you hate.

Censorship is HATE personified... Hate groups use censorship to help
force those they hate to be gagged and silenced and canceled.

Censorship becomes a systemic hate crime and a form of SLAVERY when it's
illegally forced on American citizens. TWITTER'S censorship is enslaving
Blacks.

Censorship of this document in whole or part, is an admission of your
belonging to a VIOLENT HATE GROUP.